May 28, 2024, 10:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506330 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1120 on: September 25, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

You're welcome, CBB!  We had news on this earlier (upthread), but this article was updated just a bit ago.  And yes, we saw the video (it's at link incl in article above), and we've talked about the woman in blue, who could she be, etc. 

Although getting the news earlier, I sure don't remember the part that I bolded above, the "volatile" info.  Could have been mentioned earlier, and I missed it or something. 

Some are worried for the woman, if she could be in danger. 

Ya know what?  It's curious to me why the woman in blue dropped this tip off at the newspaper.  Why not LE? 

And then it occured to me.... 'what if' the info she has given, includes one of their own, or someone who used to be part of the team, etc.  ??  Maybe that's why she took the info to the media instead?  Just a thought. 

Dunno that we'll hear anytime soon what her actual info is. 

Wyks, this was the updated version and WOW - I think you might be onto something regarding her choice of where she dropped it off!!!!!!!!! That makes perfect sense to me - very astute thinking outside the box

Thanks IM!  The only person that I'm aware of that's off the team, is Merchant.  Or at least it seems he's no longer in the forefront.  He seems to have been Ron's bud, at least up til lately, that is.   

(IIRC, Merchant is the one who was lead officer in the drug part of LE)

IMO.

Good point, I remember Ron throwing his name around on GMA now that you brought that to my attn..........hmmmmm, I am also looking at just who HAS NOT been thrown under the bus 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: September 25, 2009, 01:07:40 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I think I might or might not have a little info about that letter getting turned into the St.Augustine office......I dont know how important it is or if it is important at all, bUT...Im gonna call Putnam police and tell them what I know anyway....could men something could mean nothing but I have to tell the,/.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: September 25, 2009, 01:10:33 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I think I might or might not have a little info about that letter getting turned into the St.Augustine office......I dont know how important it is or if it is important at all, bUT...Im gonna call Putnam police and tell them what I know anyway....could men something could mean nothing but I have to tell the,/.
C'mon...........you can't just leave us hanging, spill it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:02 AM »

Here's a *What if...*    What if Haleigh had taken *something* before her Jr and Misty left the house and went to the party???   She could have injested something that didn't effect her till later....That theory would include why Ron is covering for Misty AND tie in the info in the letter about the party????....

That's sure a possibility, Sistamarge! 

It's scary to realize (from hearing the news), just how many parents/caregivers give their children some kind of sedative to get them to go to sleep at night.  And how often that turns out to be fatal. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »

Here's a *What if...*    What if Haleigh had taken *something* before her Jr and Misty left the house and went to the party???   She could have injested something that didn't effect her till later....That theory would include why Ron is covering for Misty AND tie in the info in the letter about the party????....

That would make it really easy for Ron and Misty to put the blame on all those at the party if the truth or part of it ever came out.  That the drugs that killed her came from the party house and not rons
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: September 25, 2009, 01:17:48 AM »

Ya know IM, that Simon guy worries me!    

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: September 25, 2009, 01:19:40 AM »

Ya know IM, that Simon guy worries me!    

That's why I hesitated to even post it, but figured WTH

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1127 on: September 25, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »

Good point, I remember Ron throwing his name around on GMA now that you brought that to my attn..........hmmmmm, I am also looking at just who HAS NOT been thrown under the bus 

Oh hurry hurry!  That list is dwindling hour by hour!    

But yes, will have to think on who all that could be....

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: September 25, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »

Haleigh could have taken Rons drugs thinking they were candy or whatever....Misty's pissed, we know that so she's not paying attention. I believe that the babysitting call was just a cover cuz she had already planned to go party....after they get there...haleigh gets sick...they all freak....thinking she's taken the drugs from there.  Later Ron or Misty realize that she actually took THEIR drugs...so the cover up begins and the blame goes to the people at the party....make any sense??? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: September 25, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »

*pounces on HH*

(lock the cage door folks!) 

We're all ears if ya wanna <whisper> it to us. 

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: September 25, 2009, 01:25:29 AM »

*pounces on HH*

(lock the cage door folks!) 

We're all ears if ya wanna <whisper> it to us. 

I'll make it three, please, share
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: September 25, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »

Haleigh could have taken Rons drugs thinking they were candy or whatever....Misty's pissed, we know that so she's not paying attention. I believe that the babysitting call was just a cover cuz she had already planned to go party....after they get there...haleigh gets sick...they all freak....thinking she's taken the drugs from there.  Later Ron or Misty realize that she actually took THEIR drugs...so the cover up begins and the blame goes to the people at the party....make any sense??? 

It's a way to tie RC into the cover up. I still feel that both he and MC know what happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: September 25, 2009, 01:29:26 AM »

IM - how about a hypothetical "hint"  Monkey Devil!
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: September 25, 2009, 01:30:32 AM »

It would almost give Ron and Misty the *perfect* alibi. And a good reason why they remain so close....they can convince themselves that they didn't actually harm her because she died somewhere else and the others did their *dirty work* and will take the fall......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: September 25, 2009, 01:33:08 AM »

It's a way to tie RC into the cover up. I still feel that both he and MC know what happened.

Yes, I agree and this would also tie in wwell with the presser early on from PCSO stating "we are satisfied with Ron's alibi at being at work (paraphrasing here), HOWEVER we don't know what happened or WHEN it happened"

Now there would be 2 reasons to cover this up - 1 being they would most likely be charged with some form of manslaughter -2 Custody of Jr, kinda like te A's again , they already lost one and don't want to lose another

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: September 25, 2009, 01:34:27 AM »

IM - how about a hypothetical "hint"  Monkey Devil!

How about 2 guesses, but only one counts

MOO-Ron

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1136 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:03 AM »

Thanks again, Wyks!

I'm behind, so I really appreciate it!

While we're playing "what if", and I'm sure I'm not the first to throw this out, maybe she hoped to avoid LE because that represented "getting involved" more than dropping it off to a newspaper?   
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:47 AM »

Yes, I agree and this would also tie in wwell with the presser early on from PCSO stating "we are satisfied with Ron's alibi at being at work (paraphrasing here), HOWEVER we don't know what happened or WHEN it happened"

Now there would be 2 reasons to cover this up - 1 being they would most likely be charged with some form of manslaughter -2 Custody of Jr, kinda like te A's again , they already lost one and don't want to lose another

It would put an new meaning into *you let them take her Bitch*
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: September 25, 2009, 01:39:33 AM »

That would make it really easy for Ron and Misty to put the blame on all those at the party if the truth or part of it ever came out.  That the drugs that killed her came from the party house and not rons

Very true, that would make it easier!  They very likely all get their drugs from one place anyway, from what it seems like.  And what better way to ensure that 'everyone' keep quiet.   

There's sev. possibilities that make sense.  All of which would still lead back to drugs, and where they came from.  Seems none of these folks are gonna want to admit to anything, for fear of getting themselves in trouble for what they each were doing.  Could very likely be the beginning of a crazy 'abduction' story.  Can you imagine how long it would have taken to get the story straight?  Not to mention the coverup planned and carried out.  Sheeesh. 

Bet if this is what happened, they all sobered up and fast, lost their high in a hurry.   Awwww. 

And the weirdest thing of all, would be that Ron actually 'could have' been at work, without a clue.  And then again... Could be why he volunteered for 3 hours of overtime, then moseyed on over to the stop-n-rob for beer/cigs/nuts before going home.  Give everyone plenty of time to scramble around, handling the coverup.   

I watch too much CSI. 

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: September 25, 2009, 01:43:33 AM »

It's my guess Misty was stoned when she made the 911 call....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.