May 28, 2024, 04:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506281 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: September 25, 2009, 02:39:26 AM »

Thanks for posting that article, Wyks! Has anyone seen the video or know what "volatile" information the letter contans?

You're welcome, CBB!  We had news on this earlier (upthread), but this article was updated just a bit ago.  And yes, we saw the video (it's at link incl in article above), and we've talked about the woman in blue, who could she be, etc. 

Although getting the news earlier, I sure don't remember the part that I bolded above, the "volatile" info.  Could have been mentioned earlier, and I missed it or something. 

Some are worried for the woman, if she could be in danger. 

Ya know what?  It's curious to me why the woman in blue dropped this tip off at the newspaper.  Why not LE? 

And then it occured to me.... 'what if' the info she has given, includes one of their own, or someone who used to be part of the team, etc.  ??  Maybe that's why she took the info to the media instead?  Just a thought. 

Dunno that we'll hear anytime soon what her actual info is. 

Bolded emphasis mine.

Couldn't agree with you more, Wyks.  Mentioned this several nights ago ... small town; Ron's prior record with no serious consequences; Ms. Neves works in the system.... Redneck Aruba IMO...

Exactly, BG! 

Hey, good to see ya!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 25, 2009, 02:43:31 AM »

Thanks for posting that article, Wyks! Has anyone seen the video or know what "volatile" information the letter contans?

You're welcome, CBB!  We had news on this earlier (upthread), but this article was updated just a bit ago.  And yes, we saw the video (it's at link incl in article above), and we've talked about the woman in blue, who could she be, etc. 

Although getting the news earlier, I sure don't remember the part that I bolded above, the "volatile" info.  Could have been mentioned earlier, and I missed it or something. 

Some are worried for the woman, if she could be in danger. 

Ya know what?  It's curious to me why the woman in blue dropped this tip off at the newspaper.  Why not LE? 

And then it occured to me.... 'what if' the info she has given, includes one of their own, or someone who used to be part of the team, etc.  ??  Maybe that's why she took the info to the media instead?  Just a thought. 

Dunno that we'll hear anytime soon what her actual info is. 
Bolded emphasis mine.

Couldn't agree with you more, Wyks.  Mentioned this several nights ago ... small town; Ron's prior record with no serious consequences; Ms. Neves works in the system.... Redneck Aruba IMO...

Hi Bud's!     Redneck Aruba? Boy, that says it all! 

Hi CBB       We need a redneck monkey     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: September 25, 2009, 02:44:58 AM »

Hi Wyks!    Nanners nanners   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 25, 2009, 02:46:03 AM »

Hey Wyks, I give up....you sure are hard to get in touch with......that ones not working either.....lol.......in your case I think it would be faster to send it snail mail.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1184 on: September 25, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 

She dropped it off at the St Augustine newspaper lobby.

But I agree. She should go talk to LE, if she was not more interested in hiding herself.
  OMG I'm sorry, but still she must realize that she would be filmed.  Okay, now this gets weirder. I'm not sure if I should laugh, or think there is a possibility, but in the rumor thread WS, people are thinking that this is Crystal, Ron's sister, of course without the weird azz hairdo. Same build, people can buy scrubs at Walmart  and if she is wearing a name tag, big deal you can make one. 

No way she could have straightened out that mess of hair in this length of time.  Monkey Devil!

This hair?  Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: September 25, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »

Uhhhh...no...that woman was defianitly not Crystal Cummings.,......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: September 25, 2009, 02:49:48 AM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 

But I agree. She should go talk to LE, if she was not more interested in hiding herself.
  OMG I'm sorry, but still she must realize that she would be filmed.  Okay, now this gets weirder. I'm not sure if I should laugh, or think there is a possibility, but in the rumor thread WS, people are thinking that this is Crystal, Ron's sister, of course without the weird azz hairdo. Same build, people can buy scrubs at Walmart  and if she is wearing a name tag, big deal you can make one. 

No way she could have straightened out that mess of hair in this length of time.  Monkey Devil!

I hope that is a wig!!!! Who in world would make themselves look like that, lol.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1187 on: September 25, 2009, 02:51:56 AM »

Oh My................. Oh, I've definately missed that picture............. I would have remembered that picture! 

Is that hair REAL? It looks like a BAD hairpiece! Or maybe a dyed Mrs. Bozo wig?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1188 on: September 25, 2009, 02:53:40 AM »

Hey Wyks, I give up....you sure are hard to get in touch with......that ones not working either.....lol.......in your case I think it would be faster to send it snail mail.....lol

Are you kidding me?  Maybe I wrote it wrong?  I'm soooo sorry if I did!

I'll write it out fully:  Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com  .  Been emailing in there all night.  LOL

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: September 25, 2009, 02:54:28 AM »

Hi Wyks!    Nanners nanners   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1190 on: September 25, 2009, 02:55:10 AM »

I hope that is a wig!!!! Who in world would make themselves look like that, lol.

I remember that when I first saw this on CNN, it was one of those WTH moments, surely I was not alone. And what is sad is she let someone do this to her and everyone allowed her to go on national tv like that. I really felt sorry for her....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: September 25, 2009, 02:56:33 AM »

OMG!  We need a warning for that pic!  Nearly had heart failure seeing it again.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 25, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »

Are you kidding me?  Maybe I wrote it wrong?  I'm soooo sorry if I did!

I'll write it out fully:  Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com  .  Been emailing in there all night.  LOL

OK...I think I sent it this time.............CBB, you have mail too..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: September 25, 2009, 02:57:59 AM »

OMG!  We need a warning for that pic!  Nearly had heart failure seeing it again.   

me too......and its  worse seeing it again........scary

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 25, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

Uhhhh...no...that woman was defianitly not Crystal Cummings.,......lol

agreed!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1195 on: September 25, 2009, 02:58:39 AM »

I remember that when I first saw this on CNN, it was one of those WTH moments, surely I was not alone. And what is sad is she let someone do this to her and everyone allowed her to go on national tv like that. I really felt sorry for her....

Me too, cartfly. I've left salons in tears, but she must have cried a river!

I'd be afraid the Rotellini pasta makers would sue me for copyright infringements, too!   
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1196 on: September 25, 2009, 03:00:07 AM »

So true, it certainly warrants a caution warning! This was actually one of the "better" photos of the hairdo...if you can even imagine.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 25, 2009, 03:00:55 AM »

My thoughts too, Cartfly! 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 25, 2009, 03:01:06 AM »

I can hardly believe there are people like what I'm seeing coming out of that town. It's like the land that time forgot or something. It's a freak show. They all look weird and seem to be +++++++ and doped up. It's really pathetic.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1199 on: September 25, 2009, 03:03:06 AM »

snipped

Me too, cartfly. I've left salons in tears, but she must have cried a river!

I'd be afraid the Rotellini pasta makers would sue me for copyright infringements, too!   
[/quote]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.