May 28, 2024, 06:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506294 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: September 25, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »

Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK  View Post
A thought, wouldn't Le also have footage from outside the building, also maybe who was with her, the car, etc...? But as Scandi is saying, it could be a decoy, designed by LE to make those guilty think the BOMB has been told. We'll have to wait and see. Though wouldn't it be a Satsuma newspaper, or why not at LE themselves, they have cameras too.

Possible reward money? I keep going back to that in my mind. Off to bed, LOL Call me if you guys solve it, send smoke signals sumpteen

Scandi says:

Hi Kool, I really don't think she is a decoy. And the more I think about it, if she gave her 3 initials she most likely also gave verifiable info in that note as to how she learned the info she wrote in the note.

I think that even tho the chances are very good LE knows just who she is, they are trying to trick or scare someone into making a move which will possibly give LE what they need - to put one of the last pieces of the puzzle into place.

I believe this mainly because the photo is clear enough but fuzzy enough at the same time. They only want a clear enough photo out there for the person they are trying to make a move to get panicky. They'll know immediately what they know, who she is by her outfit, etc. LE has every right to lie if it will further the investigation.

And also because of what the gentleman at the paper said. If what is said in the note is true it could be volatile. I read that as blow the top off the case!

Gee, maybe I have watched too many Criminal Minds shows
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4204197&postcount=107

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: September 25, 2009, 09:07:49 AM »

A sheriff's office report says that one check was forged and cashed by Lisa Croslin on Sept. 8 in the amount of $400. The former neighbor believed the items were stolen after the two used his phone in August.

Wow!  Truly, what a bunch of lowlife users this family is!  Mom and son banning together to go in to this guy's house, take advantage of his generousity, and then rip him off.  Total sociopaths!

And we are going to take her word about her son's whereabouts the night Haleigh went missing?!  Not me! jmo
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: September 25, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »

A sheriff's office report says that one check was forged and cashed by Lisa Croslin on Sept. 8 in the amount of $400. The former neighbor believed the items were stolen after the two used his phone in August.

Wow!  Truly, what a bunch of lowlife users this family is!  Mom and son banning together to go in to this guy's house, take advantage of his generousity, and then rip him off.  Total sociopaths!

And we are going to take her word about her son's whereabouts the night Haleigh went missing?!  Not me! jmo

I share that opinion, Fatcat!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: September 25, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »

Heart ... can you by chance direct me to the news outlet that had the interview with Kelly Dodd that's referenced here as Reply 1059, 09/24.  tuvmia ... guess that's thank you very much in advance!
Here you go cdp:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092409_Haleigh_Cummings

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1244 on: September 25, 2009, 09:11:36 AM »

The nurse in scrubs was clever, she knew very well her appearance was going to be on video, it was no accident she had sun
glasses on, 'wrap around" sun glasses?   The clever nurse, intentionally, appeared so she would know the editor recieved her important tip or information. The nurse was well aware she would be hunted down, I venture to say she would be going on a vacation and dropped it off before she left, because, she is that clever. She is a Hero the information is true. 

I just wonder if there was more than a letter or maybe a photo? What authenicated the letter
?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: September 25, 2009, 09:11:52 AM »

Heart ... can you by chance direct me to the news outlet that had the interview with Kelly Dodd that's referenced here as Reply 1059, 09/24.  tuvmia ... guess that's thank you very much in advance!
Here you go cdp:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092409_Haleigh_Cummings

Thanks, Heart!  You rock!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1246 on: September 25, 2009, 09:14:44 AM »

The man gave sugar, toilet paper and use of his phone to these bad people. Their is no other word for L.C. her but bad.
Some people make the world a better place and some are the poop of the earth.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: September 25, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »

PCSO Criticizes Release of Jail Letter in Haleigh Case, WSKY Responds

TJ Hart

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is changing its tune regarding an alleged jail house letter from a party pal of a missing Satsuma girl's stepmother from "we are not reacting to the letter" before it appeared on radio, internet and national television to "very disappointed, and quite frankly, appalled" after it was made public.

The new reaction from PCSO comes after 97.3 The Sky first sent the agency the alleged jail house letter for comments Tuesday night. 97.3  The Sky then sat on the letter for 14 hours awaiting their first response which, at the time was, "we are not reacting to the letter."

Other inquiries from CNN and 2-time Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Art Harris to PCSO authorities were made hours and minutes before the letter became public knowledge on "The Nancy Grace Show." 

97.3 The SKY received the letter in question from private investigator William "Cobra"  Staubs from its receipient.

The letter was dated 9/18/09. The draining of a Palatka-area pond in a search for evidence of Haleigh started that very weekend.

The letter from Nay Nay Prevatt, a party pal of Misty Cummings--the stepmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, to her boyfriend Donnie relays the kind of questioning she went through the week leading up to the draining of a pond near Palatka. Prevatt states in the letter the questioning she received was in reference to a signed affidavit by Joe Pytko.

She says in the letter that Pyko's affidavit claims:

"(Pytko said) we were all over at a party at Chad's house and Haliegh (sic) got a hold of some oxycotton (Oxycontin) and died. We suposively (sic) freaked out and Greg put her (Haleigh) in a black bag in my car and we took her to a pond."

WJXT TV Channel 4 asked Putnam County Chief Deputy Rick Ryan about a jail house letter on Thursday and the report on CNN's "Nancy Grace." :

“We know about the letter," Ryan said. "There was some issue about draining of the pond. The pond was drained before the letter. Quite frankly, we feel like it's irresponsible journalism to put this on the air that this letter is the gospel.

"I'm very disappointed, and quite frankly, appalled."

When asked if the affidavit mentioned in the letter is true, Ryan said, "Again, we don't care anything about this letter, and we're not going to waste our time on it. Even if it was our theory, we're just not going to talk about it."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5300541.php

Heart
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: September 25, 2009, 09:23:12 AM »

Has anyone every wondered if Misty is staying in the home of none other than the Anthony's?  I can see George and Cindy doing this to "protect" another innocent victim.    

Oh my goodness!!!  I had never even thought of this but it's so creepy that it's almost believable! 

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: September 25, 2009, 09:23:26 AM »

Sorry, I agree with LCSO in a lot of things, especially how NG and others have seemed to portray that NayNay said there WAS a party, Haleigh died, etc.  It was not HER who said that.  She wrote that LE told her that JoeP swore an affidavit to that!  I wish media would be clearer on that point!

However, the way LCSO parses its words drives me crazy!!!   Like "the pond was drained before the letter".  Well, sure, the pond was drained because of JoeP's affidavit (MOO).  "No evidence" obtained from pond drain.  Yeah, but how about in the surrounding area?  Come on ... give us some credit here LE. 

Now it also appears that they are seriously putting the lady in blue scrubs in danger!  (Which may or may not be justified depending upon what she wrote!)  Has LCSO actually put out a press release or done a press conference requesting that this lady come forward? 

So frustrating!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: September 25, 2009, 09:25:07 AM »

Has anyone every wondered if Misty is staying in the home of none other than the Anthony's?  I can see George and Cindy doing this to "protect" another innocent victim.    

Oh my goodness!!!  I had never even thought of this but it's so creepy that it's almost believable! 
I don't think so.  Ron wanted nothing to do with the Anthonys.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1251 on: September 25, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »

Maybe she is with the KidFinder's nutz, Dennis and Sherry Milstead-IIRC weren't they supposed to open a home for wayward teens

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: September 25, 2009, 09:28:06 AM »

Maybe she is with the KidFinder's nutz, Dennis and Sherry Milstead-IIRC weren't they supposed to open a home for wayward teens

IM....       
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: September 25, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »

Right.  But what a creepy image!!! 
I don't think so.  Ron wanted nothing to do with the Anthonys.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 25, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »

Sorry, I agree with LCSO in a lot of things, especially how NG and others have seemed to portray that NayNay said there WAS a party, Haleigh died, etc.  It was not HER who said that.  She wrote that LE told her that JoeP swore an affidavit to that!  I wish media would be clearer on that point!

However, the way LCSO parses its words drives me crazy!!!   Like "the pond was drained before the letter".  Well, sure, the pond was drained because of JoeP's affidavit (MOO).  "No evidence" obtained from pond drain.  Yeah, but how about in the surrounding area?  Come on ... give us some credit here LE. 

Now it also appears that they are seriously putting the lady in blue scrubs in danger!  (Which may or may not be justified depending upon what she wrote!)  Has LCSO actually put out a press release or done a press conference requesting that this lady come forward? 

So frustrating!

Well, imho, outsiders are still in the mix, Cobra, AH, etc., possibly hindering the case.

I can understand LE's position on this.

Are some in the media interested in finding HaLeigh or just being the first to have an exclusive or just being involved period.

Are they advancing solving the case or a hindrance in getting the case solved.

Heart
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: September 25, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »

Well, maybe Milstupids of Kidsfinders can "FIND" Misty........it will be their first find

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: September 25, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »

Island, that's even funnier!!  Misty can be on the poster with Casey as the "misunderstood"!!!

And I forgot my manners...Good Morning to all!  Maybe there will be some movement toward justice today.  Praying for it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1257 on: September 25, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

IM....       

Sorry...the monkey devil made me do it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: September 25, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »

faefrost says:

Most hospital tags are the around the neck and access keycard type ones these days. But most small clinics will still use the more traditional name bars. Most doctors offices I see will simply have everyone wearing a name tag with name and role, ie "Susan Smith, RN" or will have it embroidered on the jacket. The name tag is typically held on with magnets. Private Doctors office and clinics rarely use photo ID's.

Also keep in mind that while she is wearing scrubs, there are alot of industries that use them these days. Massage, Nail places, Some hair salons, plus the plethora of spcialty medical leaning services.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4204283&postcount=119

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: September 25, 2009, 09:34:51 AM »

Thanks Heart!  I don't wanna get in trouble with the Mods.  Maybe one day someone can teach me how to link and or paste.  I'm probably even calling it the wrong things.  I use specially made programs at work and everything is different and super simple!  Very OT, sorry but have a wonderful day and I'm still waiting for the Thursday promised events.  I hope the warrant for Misty's mom wasn't it. 

melisb~

I've copied a link and some directions for you on how to copy and paste, and posted it in our test area.  You can go there and practice copying and pasting and anything else you want to try.  I would be glad to help you with this and I'm sure many others would help you too.  Here is the link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.msg957279#msg957279  Just  left click on it and it will take you right to the post in the test thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.