May 28, 2024, 12:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506243 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1520 on: September 25, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

Found this info over yonder

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

PS - I'm sending this to LE as soon as I find their contact info!

She works for a vet?????

Man questioned in Haleigh Cummings investigation
Ex-Wife of man interviewed tells us details of why
Updated: Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 6:05 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 5:47 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909haleigh_cummings_investigation

I like the monkey on her shoulder, in the video! lol

Dunno, seems to me that this woman, even with weight gain, doesn't have 'the solid build' of the woman in blue scrubs.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: September 25, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

I know she is about to reach the end of the rope I talked to her last week. And she was not happy I could tell she is fed up
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: September 25, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

luvmyboys that is the best thank-you. You can really feel the pain, and I thought all along, Ron still loves Crystal, and would not be surprised about the jealousy of Haleigh 

I think Crystal still loves Ron too.

me too...have said that from the get go...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 25, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »

Found this info over yonder

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

PS - I'm sending this to LE as soon as I find their contact info!

She works for a vet?????

Man questioned in Haleigh Cummings investigation
Ex-Wife of man interviewed tells us details of why
Updated: Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 6:05 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 5:47 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909haleigh_cummings_investigation

I like the monkey on her shoulder, in the video! lol

Dunno, seems to me that this woman, even with weight gain, doesn't have 'the solid build' of the woman in blue scrubs.  IMO. 

I agree Wyks.

However ... I tend to believe that the security camera reveals a man not a woman.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 25, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »

MIZJAY, I just wanted to say how glad I am to see you.  an angelic monkey

FANNIE, thanks soo much for that!   Ya kow I lurk in here and am afraid that once In start blabbin I just don't want to stop and there's not a whit of TCB'in going on.  I need to perfect the idea of self control. Read a little, a few comments and then back to work instead of wanting to stay all day!!
 Anyway, hello and thanks for all ya'll who keep me informed and laughing too.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: September 25, 2009, 04:57:44 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

Haleigh Case: Another Unrelated Arrest, Mysterious Letter Arrives
Letter Addressed To Newspaper Editor 'Will Probably Solve' Case

POSTED: Friday, September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EDT September 25, 2009

"It will probably solve what happened to Haleigh Cummings," Prior told Channel 4's Dan Leveton about the tip.

Prior said police also thought the tip could solve the seven-month long missing child case "but they have to determine if it's authentic."

Article also states:

Putnam County investigators said they are treating it as important, just as they have with the more than 4,000 other tips they have received since Feb. 10, when Haleigh was reported missing and an Amber Alert was issued.

"It has to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh," Putnam County Capt. Dick Schaulan said, and they wanted to talked to the woman to clarify the information.

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else.

Bumping this.

No one commented on it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1526 on: September 25, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: September 25, 2009, 04:59:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

This is live news. They are going to cover the letter delivery person/incident.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1528 on: September 25, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

Nope, that isn't the nursie woman. The nurse is younger and more muscular in my view. I watched her several times drop off the
envelope and I refrain to review any longer. Are you sure it is a female? She looks mucho walking in the door in her mary jane shoes:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: September 25, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »

We all know that Mz Nancy, Greta, and the rest have sold their souls to the ratings gods.

Their only real reason for interviewing these people is for the ratings.
Mz Nancy doesn't care one bit about any of these misfits.
She's in it for the money.
If Crystal brought in better ratings, she would be on Crystal's side. JMO

You are 100% right on that, but it backfires with me, it makes me not want to watch her. I wish Crystal hadn't hooked up with geraldo in the beginning, maybe it made her seem dishonest just by being around him. I dunno??
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: September 25, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

"It will probably solve what happened to Haleigh Cummings," Prior told Channel 4's Dan Leveton about the tip.

Prior said police also thought the tip could solve the seven-month long missing child case "but they have to determine if it's authentic."

Article also states:

Putnam County investigators said they are treating it as important, just as they have with the more than 4,000 other tips they have received since Feb. 10, when Haleigh was reported missing and an Amber Alert was issued.

"It has to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh," Putnam County Capt. Dick Schaulan said, and they wanted to talked to the woman to clarify the information.

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else.

Bumping this.

No one commented on it.

Thank you Brandi!
Yes, I wondered if she was just a messenger.

The good news, if true, sounds like it has to do with the location of Haleigh.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: September 25, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »

Article also states:

Bumping this.

No one commented on it.

Sounds like it's a she and not a he and of course we can't believe what she says her motives are.  I hope she is identified soon and LE can speak with her.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: September 25, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I have stayed away, reading but not posting but HH...honestly,  your avatar has me rolling,  I watched the ole thing go from plain to a full fledged serpent...all she has to do now is grow a tail!  No one deserves it any more than she does.  All that coddling to one side of the family has me turning her off,  only thing I am happy about is  HALEIGH is once again in the news. 
Going back into hiding now....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: September 25, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »

Article also states:

Bumping this.

No one commented on it.

Sounds like it's a she and not a he and of course we can't believe what she says her motives are.  I hope she is identified soon and LE can speak with her.

According to this report, she did voluntarily come into the police station and talk with LE.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1534 on: September 25, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

Nope, that isn't the nursie woman. The nurse is younger and more muscular in my view. I watched her several times drop off the
envelope and I refrain to review any longer. Are you sure it is a female? She looks mucho walking in the door in her mary jane shoes:)

Well according to LE, IT is a woman:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: September 25, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: September 25, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

This is live news. They are going to cover the letter delivery person/incident.

Printed from the news just now:

The woman is shown leaving Putnam County Sheriff's Office:

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: September 25, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/09/haleigh-letter-woman-found.html

Local News      
Haleigh letter Woman Found
By
Jeff Hess
@ September 25, 2009 4:40 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
A woman who gave a letter to a local news paper regarding Haleigh Cummings has been found.
The woman dropped off the letter that claimed to have details about where the missing girl is on Wednesday.
Putnam County Captain Dick Schauland said they needed to talk to her to clear up some of the information in the letter.
"She learned that they were trying to find her, so she came to the sheriff's office herself, she wasn't picked up she came on her own and talked to our officers for about an hour," Schauland said.
He said they are now following up on the tips but do not know if the information is solid or not.
"The officers are following up on it. The clarification they got her has helped. Hopefully it will lead to something that will help us to find Haleigh. But, you're right, we do not know at this point if it is good information or not," Schauland said.
He said the woman did not write the letter, she delivered it for someone else. He said he did not know why she went to the newspaper instead of the police in the first place.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1538 on: September 25, 2009, 05:15:11 PM »

Thank-you, Brandi, for the link to the mystery woman.http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live
She was a messenger, she should have read the letter before she dropped it off.  I would never set myself up and drop off anything mysterious.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: September 25, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

that is a woman..
now can any smart monkey zoom in on the name tag or at least what her uniform says.? seems like I see something under the name tag..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.