May 27, 2024, 09:18:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506219 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1600 on: September 25, 2009, 07:27:14 PM »

Wow, I know we are all hungry for every little tidbit of information that we can scrape up.

But I have to say I find it disturbing that someone who knows Crystal well enough to have her private cell phone number ... and is comfortable enough to ask a lot of questions ....  would text with her & then paste her exact words on an internet board.  Not to mention that Crystal was lied to, by being told a person's family was asking the questions instead of SM posters.  Would have been ok if Crystal knew what she said was going to be broadcast to the world.

Crystal has already been betrayed & exploited in the worse kind of way by her child being taken.  That crossed a personal boundary line big time.       JMO

Is this really what happened?

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: September 25, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »

Wow, I know we are all hungry for every little tidbit of information that we can scrape up.

But I have to say I find it disturbing that someone who knows Crystal well enough to have her private cell phone number ... and is comfortable enough to ask a lot of questions ....  would text with her & then paste her exact words on an internet board.  Not to mention that Crystal was lied to, by being told a person's family was asking the questions instead of SM posters.  Would have been ok if Crystal knew what she said was going to be broadcast to the world.

Crystal has already been betrayed & exploited in the worse kind of way by her child being taken.  That crossed a personal boundary line big time.       JMO

Well said, Bud'sgirl.  Unfortunately, and fortunately, these high profile cases bring out the very best in us.....the searchers, those who keep the case alive....but they also bring out the worst in people.  Or maybe they just bring out the worst in people who would exploit anyone.  Good post.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1602 on: September 25, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

Is this :MysticFlower14RE suppose to be Misty Croslin Cummings, if so why is there not a link back to her tweet?

Hi Heart - she posts alot at crimeseekers and is a mod to I believe.

Thanks Missiontoconvict, I found MysticFlower14. I knew there was a MysticFlower, but I thought the MysticFlower14RE was someone different.   

Oh geeesh Heart you are right the MysticFlowerRE is someone different I did not realize the RE at the end - sorry about that.  You may be right it could be MC. 

No the RE was an abbreviation for regarding I believe.
Here you go:

http://twitter.com/MysticFlower14

[/quote]

Ok I understand now - Yes, she (MysticFlower14), is a mod at crimeseekers she also posts alot in the forums over there.  Sorry for all the confusion.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: September 25, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »

From Misty's mysace:

~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mommy ~ i ~love ~ you~www.myspace.com/memec014 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
The person who is saying I am NOT your Step-Mommy.. Needs to GROW-UP! Haleigh I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!Mood: missing my baby

http://www.myspace.com/memec014

I can certainly understand Crystal's frustration and I admire her restraint...........it would take everything I had in me not to shove a boot up her arse
She has shown great restraint, and I can't imagine the fear she has 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: September 25, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

Page 75

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: September 25, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

Page 75

Where does it say "Crystal was lied to, by being told a person's family was asking the questions instead of SM posters?"

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1606 on: September 25, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »

a part of me does and a part of me dont, but I know her and his granny is scared of him           I'm sure they are

Yeah. that made me laugh~GGMS looks like she could have been a tobacco chewing, drinking marine drill seargant
    Here is something interesting someone from over yonder emailed Mr Prior, here is his response.                   jnTexas 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Mr Prior sent me a response email:

This has nothing to do with ethics or morals. It has everything to do with what’s right.
The letter does not point the finger at any person. Not Ronald Cummings, not Misty Cummings – nobody. It provides information about a circumstance directly related to the case. If the information turns out to be valid, it should go a long way toward solving the case. That gets slowed down if the information re-starts a media feeding frenzy. I have talked to the Putnam County investigators many times over the past two days to make sure we’re not doing anything to impede the investigation.

Richard Prior

If this is genuine info from that person over yonder it is interesting that it says "it does not point at any person"............"it provides information about a circumstance."  Hmmmm now what could that mean?  Very confusing.

Yes it is confusing.  Maybe it gives a location for Haleigh and if so I hope LE took some measures to follow the contents in the letter even before verifying.
It won't take long for this woman's identity becomes known (the media will see to that) and with it her associates in business and otherwise. jmo

So true Can her identity won't be a mystery for long and it will be plastered everywhere lets hope LE did try to verify some of the info too.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: September 25, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »

Page 75

Where does it say "Crystal was lied to, by being told a person's family was asking the questions instead of SM posters?"

In a separate post by the same poster, on down the page.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1608 on: September 25, 2009, 07:39:07 PM »

Page 75

Oh Carp~I was thinking she knew about these q's being posted, but I just read back and saw that they were asked from her "family", I originally missed that and thought Crystal knew these were going to be posted but I see I was wrong.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1609 on: September 25, 2009, 07:43:01 PM »

I pray poor Crystal can turn her life around for Butterbean and the baby and get away from those maggot draining druggies. She needs to end this vicious cycle for her self and the children. I think she has the capability, maybe just not the strength with all she has ever known in her life. I hope she can take a stand and keep this cycle from repeating from generation to generation. Prayers to you Crystal.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I am so with you Cartfly.  I remember in the early stages of this case watching Crystal being interviewed.  She spoke about being so young when she met Ron, and then the babies, him not allowing her to finish school or get a driver's license...I was pretty skeptical about it.  But I'm not now. Ron needs to control the women (girls) he's with and this is why he always dates YOUNG girls.  People were bashing her for not having custody of the kids, moving away etc.  But in hindsight, she had no money.  She wanted to get away from him so badly.  She NEEDED to get away from him.  And she had no money and no family support to fight for custody as well as having addiction problems of her own.

But you can see the love she has for these children.  They aren't pawns to her as they appear to be to Ron and family.  It's only my opinion but Ron loved it that Misty had to take care of two young children.  It kept her 'chained' when he was out or working.

Prayers to Crystal and I hope she gets to a place in her life where she can get Junior and be the mom she wants to be.
I hope someone would encourage her to go back to school so she can get a good paying job so she doesn't have to depend on ANY man for support. I know with two children and bills to pay that is easier said than done for a young mom with little support. I wish someone would come into her life and give her encouragement to make a life for her children like they so deserve. I realize Crystal has bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I pray at some point she can go find that life she so deserves.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: September 25, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »

Page 75

Further down, same page is what I would call a misrepresentation which if seen posted here could reflect poorly on a group as a whole that was not party to the planned private conversation being made public.   Thus, my reflective post on pg 79

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »

I pray poor Crystal can turn her life around for Butterbean and the baby and get away from those maggot draining druggies. She needs to end this vicious cycle for her self and the children. I think she has the capability, maybe just not the strength with all she has ever known in her life. I hope she can take a stand and keep this cycle from repeating from generation to generation. Prayers to you Crystal.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I am so with you Cartfly.  I remember in the early stages of this case watching Crystal being interviewed.  She spoke about being so young when she met Ron, and then the babies, him not allowing her to finish school or get a driver's license...I was pretty skeptical about it.  But I'm not now. Ron needs to control the women (girls) he's with and this is why he always dates YOUNG girls.  People were bashing her for not having custody of the kids, moving away etc.  But in hindsight, she had no money.  She wanted to get away from him so badly.  She NEEDED to get away from him.  And she had no money and no family support to fight for custody as well as having addiction problems of her own.

But you can see the love she has for these children.  They aren't pawns to her as they appear to be to Ron and family.  It's only my opinion but Ron loved it that Misty had to take care of two young children.  It kept her 'chained' when he was out or working.

Prayers to Crystal and I hope she gets to a place in her life where she can get Junior and be the mom she wants to be.
I hope someone would encourage her to go back to school so she can get a good paying job so she doesn't have to depend on ANY man for support. I know with two children and bills to pay that is easier said than done for a young mom with little support. I wish someone would come into her life and give her encouragement to make a life for her children like they so deserve. I realize Crystal has bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I pray at some point she can go find that life she so deserves.

Is the man that Crystal with now real sorry too?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: September 25, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

Page 75

Oh Carp~I was thinking she knew about these q's being posted, but I just read back and saw that they were asked from her "family", I originally missed that and thought Crystal knew these were going to be posted but I see I was wrong.

Now I see.  That's downright dishonest.    That's the kind of thing people criticize law enforcement for.    

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: September 25, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »

hey everyone i just now got finished talking to crystal...
 i asked her some questions i hope i did good...

((edit - PLEASE NO NOT POST private chats.  there is no way to know for sure that she agreed that it would be posted))
YOU SHOULD DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if this is real and she didn't know you were going to do this then what right do you have to post it?

YOU'RE RIGHT AND I HAVE DELETED IT. 

YOU QUOTING IT DIDN'T HELP EITHER THOUGH!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:08:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: September 25, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »

Cappucino, I know.  ~smile~  Thank-you.

Bud's Girl, thank-you for your post regarding the chat with Crystal.  IF Crystal did not know this "chat" was going to be posted on the web, I hope and pray our Mods will kinda do a  "cleaning" and take it off the thread.  Pretty please Klaasend... I respect that you do not edit the post often, and this leave a wonderful opportunity for a free exchange of information and ideas, but to me (a newbie, i know).... Well, what Bud's Girl said.
If I have misunderstood what happened, (regarding the chat with Crystal) please forgive me all.  Back to my chair in the back of the class, i am still learning. ~soft smile~

A.

Life IS Good!
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: September 25, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

Magnolia- I have no idea.  She needs a role model in her life to show her that there are grants to go to school, rehab if she needs it...etc.  From my experience, if there is no 'intervention' with a person (especially one who became a mom so young) then behavior doesn't change.  But she doesn't seem to be a mean person....just lost.  But the odds of her choosing the same kind of guy as Ron....very high.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1616 on: September 25, 2009, 07:55:36 PM »

I feel like I am on Crack just reading in here  Is this the same letter we saw yesterday or a different/new one??

Different/new one and we don't know the content of this letter.

Thanks everyone. I knew about the NayNay one.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: September 25, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »

Welcom Aunza!  I don't believe we've met.  Funny, I have as few posts as you do but I have read nearly everyday since joining this forum when Natalee went missing in Aruba!!

But nice to meet you!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

Magnolia- I have no idea.  She needs a role model in her life to show her that there are grants to go to school, rehab if she needs it...etc.  From my experience, if there is no 'intervention' with a person (especially one who became a mom so young) then behavior doesn't change.  But she doesn't seem to be a mean person....just lost.  But the odds of her choosing the same kind of guy as Ron....very high.

Thank you, Tracy.
Crystal is a pretty young woman and I'll bet she has plenty of street smarts.
I would like for her to get out of the rut she is in too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1619 on: September 25, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »

Is the man that Crystal with now real sorry too?
I really do not know enough about him to make a judgement but I thought I read somewhere that he had a record of some sort. I'm not sure for what, I want to say maybe drugs??? Now that he is has a baby with Crystal maybe he has made changes in his own life for the sake of his family. Sorry I do not have more info on him.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.