June 07, 2024, 12:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507627 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: September 25, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

Looks like WC is still using the same shade of lipstick, and still can't get it on straight. 
      This is totally unreal 

Rose Thats what I said ...WOW....  batman
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: September 25, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »

REMINDER - If you see something that you feel shouldn't be posted, please don't quote it and make it that much harder to delete.

Also -  please do not post chat conversations when it's entirely likely the other person doesn't know it is being posted for all to see.  A Chat conversation is entirely different than Twitter, Myspace, Facebook or other sites online where the person knows they are posting it for all to see.

klaas are we allowed to delete or edit our own posts... if we are how do i do that because for some reason i can't seem to figure that out

I'm not KLAAS nor do I pretend to be, but only she or a mod can delete posts.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: September 25, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

My vote is yes, that is her, Windchime.

As a matter of fact, before anyone even said they were saying it at Websleuths , I thought that.

As soon as I saw the lady in blue, I thought to myself, OMG, look who it is. Windchime. Yup, that is her.    IMO of course!
You and Wyks both did, wow that is amazing, I never would have figured this out. 
There was a video awhile back with her in it. I had seen that as well. She  was at Blanchard Park during the Caylee search . From seeing her picture as well as that video of her, it sure looks just like her.

Every time you think this case cannot get any nuttier.......it sure seems to.

I know, I say that daily......yet I am proven wrong daily too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1743 on: September 25, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »

My vote is yes, that is her, Windchime.

As a matter of fact, before anyone even said they were saying it at Websleuths , I thought that.

As soon as I saw the lady in blue, I thought to myself, OMG, look who it is. Windchime. Yup, that is her.    IMO of course!
You and Wyks both did, wow that is amazing, I never would have figured this out. 
There was a video awhile back with her in it. I had seen that as well. She  was at Blanchard Park during the Caylee search . From seeing her picture as well as that video of her, it sure looks just like her.

Every time you think this case cannot get any nuttier.......it sure seems to.
I remember that well, but for some reason would never have connected this, if indeed it is the same person 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: September 25, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »

I don't know how to bring this post over from WS , so here is the link, and it is post 431,  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89430&page=18           All I can say is     

Well.. when I saw the latest pic of the woman in blue, I have to say, this was my first thought, and my heart fell into my shoes.  Been in a kind of stunned silence since.  Cuz if so...

why don't i have access to that ws page i am a memeber of ws and my account is all good haven't been deleted... i don't get it
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 25, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »

This "FRED" person does he also go by Murt? I was not following all the websleuths SO/WINDCHIME fiasco, so I am in the dark.

Also in the pics of windchime it appears the "mole" is on both sides of the face...it looks more like a sunspot to me.
  OMG.....Thud     I don't even know what to say
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: September 25, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »

I don't know how to bring this post over from WS , so here is the link, and it is post 431,  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89430&page=18           All I can say is     

Ahhhh that is spooky   

Is it in the PL because I can't see it
me eiter and i go to the pl all the time... i don't get it????????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »

OK~found a pic of windchime and maybe some ore talented onkey can do a side by side..........

hmmmmmmm

They do look incredibly similar..............I wonder if she misses being a mod and just injected herself into the case for attn., also any local know how far Lake County is from Putnam County??????

or maybe she's using her files of WS threads to weave a theory just to stay in the sleuthing loop and it does look just like her. Anybody with a brain in their head after being publicly outed for being an SO would have to have a real need for attention to propel themself into this hornets nest.

Exactly..........SO's are known for being stupid anyway-wasn't her hubby also charged?

Does she have to register as a SO?

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1748 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »

If that is Windchime and she is an SO...well hell's bell's she might just know where Haleigh is. Geesh my head is killing me trying to keep up with all the players in this case.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1749 on: September 25, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

Oops, did I say something wrong? I know nothing of Fred or Windchime....please educate me...

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: September 25, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »

Ahhhh that is spooky   

Is it in the PL because I can't see it
me eiter and i go to the pl all the time... i don't get it????????

It has probably gone to that little WS web heaven in the sky, never to be seen again. JMO 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 25, 2009, 09:55:40 PM »

OK~found a pic of windchime and maybe some ore talented onkey can do a side by side..........

hmmmmmmm

They do look incredibly similar..............I wonder if she misses being a mod and just injected herself into the case for attn., also any local know how far Lake County is from Putnam County??????

or maybe she's using her files of WS threads to weave a theory just to stay in the sleuthing loop and it does look just like her. Anybody with a brain in their head after being publicly outed for being an SO would have to have a real need for attention to propel themself into this hornets nest.

Exactly..........SO's are known for being stupid anyway-wasn't her hubby also charged?

Yes indeedy! 

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: September 25, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

This thread's moving so fast, I just have to ask again ... should LE be clued into what those of you who are familiar with Websleuths know about this scrubs lady possibly being the SO that was the mod over there?

I'd think so...........input from others?????

Um, I believe the lady to the left, or in blue scrubs went to PCSO today.  If they are any kinda LE, i would think they would at least look to see if this messenger has a record of some sort.  But, i dunno. ~shrugs~  
I am hoping, IF the lady in blue scrubs is WC, that she did not just want to interject herself into the case and give LE a false lead. IF so, then i say prosecute her! I would also hope WC is NOT working with the vulnerable.  IMHO

A.

Life IS Good!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: September 25, 2009, 09:57:54 PM »

Oops, did I say something wrong? I know nothing of Fred or Windchime....please educate me...

Where do I begin?? WC was a former Mod on WS, and Fred is who I thought the lady in blue said she dropped the letter for in St Augustine.......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: September 25, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

Well.. when I saw the latest pic of the woman in blue, I have to say, this was my first thought, and my heart fell into my shoes.  Been in a kind of stunned silence since.  Cuz if so...

why don't i have access to that ws page i am a memeber of ws and my account is all good haven't been deleted... i don't get it
It's been taken down I believe 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: September 25, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »

hmmmmmmm

Yes indeedy! 

Well, where is her SO pic located?

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1756 on: September 25, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »

Wait a minute...Is Windchime the SO or was it her roomate...another woman?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 25, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »

hmmmmmmm

Yes indeedy! 

Well, where is her SO pic located?

She lives/lived in Lake County. All of her info is posted a few pages back, along with her true name. I may be incorrect if she was charged before SO's had to register. If so, you caught me again.   

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1758 on: September 25, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

Sasha
Elite Member

Default Websleuths moderator is a convicted child molester

NoticesDear Websleuths Members, It was with great shock and dismay that we learned today that our Moderator Windchime was convicted of child sexual abuse in 1992. I want to assure you that no one on our staff knew about this until today. Windchime has been removed from Websleuths. Please understand we work strictly on a volunteer basis. We choose our moderators and administrators based on their performance on Websleuths. I will be talking with our lawyers to see about the legal aspect of requiring all Websleuths volunteers to submit to a full criminal background check to make sure this does not happen again. We do our best at Websleuths to offer you a comfortable place to post and to become involved all free of charge. We are not perfect however but we will continue to do our best. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/miscellaneous/96969-websleuths-moderator-convicted-child-molester.html

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1759 on: September 25, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »

When I did a search on Terri/windchime awhile ago I saw a synopsis about her and an apology letter of sorts from her sister also a websleuths member. Then at some point I came across someone named "Murt" who was injecting himself into cases, faked a suicide and was active in the true crime forums. The fake suicide caught my attention because someone said earlier something about "Fred" and a suicide.  So I am up to date on WC, but who is Fred and is he related to someone named Murt? I can find the link about the Murt thing-I dont know if the allegations are true or not.

I do not get to drink very often (yes, my avi is misleading..) but I think I might start...from last night with HH and an unknown revelation and today, I am exhausted mentally. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.