May 23, 2024, 02:01:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 505708 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: September 25, 2009, 10:09:32 PM »

Wait a minute...Is Windchime the SO or was it her roomate...another woman?
Lady Lake Man Gets 15 years IN SEX CASE
Cavitalo, James

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4494306/Cavitalo-James

Heart
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 25, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »

OK~found a pic of windchime and maybe some ore talented onkey can do a side by side..........

hmmmmmmm

They do look incredibly similar..............I wonder if she misses being a mod and just injected herself into the case for attn., also any local know how far Lake County is from Putnam County??????

or maybe she's using her files of WS threads to weave a theory just to stay in the sleuthing loop and it does look just like her. Anybody with a brain in their head after being publicly outed for being an SO would have to have a real need for attention to propel themself into this hornets nest.

Exactly..........SO's are known for being stupid anyway-wasn't her hubby also charged?

Does she have to register as a SO?

Yes indeedy! 

Well, where is her SO pic located?

IMO the pic on the right has a much longer face than the left pic.
I do not feel the messenger is Windchime.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1762 on: September 25, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

Could it appear that the face on the right is longer because her jaw is dropped (mouth partially opened)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1763 on: September 25, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »

Oops, did I say something wrong? I know nothing of Fred or Windchime....please educate me...

Where do I begin?? WC was a former Mod on WS, and Fred is who I thought the lady in blue said she dropped the letter for in St Augustine.......

Thanks Fanny and Norose.

This is the link I came across in my search earlier if anyone is interested. It just added to my confusion.
http://www.murtwitlessone.com/wp/2009/04/14/who-is-murt/?wscr=1600x1200

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1764 on: September 25, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »

I think the two "moles" or sunspots or whatever which appear to be identically located on both pics makes it hard not to think it's the same person.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: September 25, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »

When I did a search on Terri/windchime awhile ago I saw a synopsis about her and an apology letter of sorts from her sister also a websleuths member. Then at some point I came across someone named "Murt" who was injecting himself into cases, faked a suicide and was active in the true crime forums. The fake suicide caught my attention because someone said earlier something about "Fred" and a suicide.  So I am up to date on WC, but who is Fred and is he related to someone named Murt? I can find the link about the Murt thing-I dont know if the allegations are true or not.

I do not get to drink very often (yes, my avi is misleading..) but I think I might start...from last night with HH and an unknown revelation and today, I am exhausted mentally. 

"Murt" is William Murtaugh. He lives very near Orlando.
Yes, he did fake a suicide, among many strange things.

He is a used carr dealer, drives a semi, and has a van all decked out with news equipment, traaveling to all high profile, local cases. He was very involved in the Anthony case. He had a show on Blog TV, where viewers were able to watch him live as he drove. I do not believe he airs much anymore, if at all. I believe he got his 56 year old butt in a heap of compromise for going places he had no authority to.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 25, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »

Could it appear that the face on the right is longer because her jaw is dropped (mouth partially opened)
Make an imaginary line from crown to crown, one on the right too high.

Jar open or not, I feel Windchime's pic depicts a completely different shaped face.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: September 25, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

When I did a search on Terri/windchime awhile ago I saw a synopsis about her and an apology letter of sorts from her sister also a websleuths member. Then at some point I came across someone named "Murt" who was injecting himself into cases, faked a suicide and was active in the true crime forums. The fake suicide caught my attention because someone said earlier something about "Fred" and a suicide.  So I am up to date on WC, but who is Fred and is he related to someone named Murt? I can find the link about the Murt thing-I dont know if the allegations are true or not.

I do not get to drink very often (yes, my avi is misleading..) but I think I might start...from last night with HH and an unknown revelation and today, I am exhausted mentally. 

Cartfly ... you are welcome to join Wyks, Tracy1 and I undercover in Satsuma where we'll be disguised with gummies, beer-logo'd t-shirts, long sweatshirts, short shorts, cigs, joints, pills and tats to blend in with the locals on this case.  We figure getting into a case ... ehem, the case, at local watering holes will answer a great deal of our questions!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: September 25, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »

He is a used carr dealer, drives a semi, and has a van all decked out with news equipment, traaveling to all high profile, local cases. He was very involved in the Anthony case. He had a show on Blog TV, where viewers were able to watch him live as he drove. I do not believe he airs much anymore, if at all. I believe he got his 56 year old butt in a heap of compromise for going places he had no authority to.

I knew he was a bit strange, but I missed he faked a suicide.  Very strange indeed. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1769 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:30 PM »

::MonkeyAngel::Thank you Lake for that info !! I thought maybe some of these characters were inter-related .

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!

Well the mystery blue scrub lady has certainly taken an interesting twist.   

I saw this video earlier about "Jane" who moved into the MH that Haleigh was last seen at, after seeing the blue scrub woman, I am wondering if this is the same person?
What do you guys think?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 25, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

I knew he was a bit strange, but I missed he faked a suicide.  Very strange indeed. 
The fake suicide was done while he was on air in his home !!

He had been hacked on his Blog TV broadcasts, and one night, suddenly the place went black, no Murt !
Someone called Orlando for a well check on him.

Oh the hours I sat and chatted, with many others, and oh the $$ he sympatheticly collected via Pay Pal for
very unnecessary reasons. Many older women fell prey to his scheming.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: September 25, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

i can't get over the nose.  if not the same person then maybe related?  if its is the same person and it does not pan out (the tip) i'm pretty sure this lady will be in trouble again.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1773 on: September 25, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

Cartfly ... you are welcome to join Wyks, Tracy1 and I undercover in Satsuma where we'll be disguised with gummies, beer-logo'd t-shirts, long sweatshirts, short shorts, cigs, joints, pills and tats to blend in with the locals on this case.  We figure getting into a case ... ehem, the case, at local watering holes will answer a great deal of our questions!

I am on my way! You don't have to ask me twice!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1774 on: September 25, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!

I saw this video earlier about "Jane" who moved into the MH that Haleigh was last seen at, after seeing the blue scrub woman, I am wondering if this is the same person?
What do you guys think?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295
I said a few hours ago nothing would surprise me in this case anymore, I lied, I'm in shock, none of this is making sense, and yes, this Jane woman could be the lady with the letter also 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 25, 2009, 10:28:04 PM »

i can't get over the nose.  if not the same person then maybe related?  if its is the same person and it does not pan out (the tip) i'm pretty sure this lady will be in trouble again.

Windchime does have a sister 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: September 25, 2009, 10:28:54 PM »

Also if I'm not mistaken Murt got into trouble in the Trenton Ducket case as well 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1777 on: September 25, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

Also if I'm not mistaken Murt got into trouble in the Trenton Ducket case as well 

Looks like there would be some kind of punishment for injecting ones self into these cases. Interfering or something.

IM, I am free now

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: September 25, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!

What do you guys think?

Too bad she wouldn't let us see her face........
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 25, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

::MonkeyAngel::Thank you Lake for that info !! I thought maybe some of these characters were inter-related .

Name william murtaugh
m2kfl
http://twitter.com/m2kfl

May 29, 2009

***BREAKING NEWS***
Murt says He has been HACKED again.
This time HE SAYS they have hacked his Twitter account.
What next?????

Will He ever stop???????
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TSFQ35QG6TSSCFG71/post1

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.