May 27, 2024, 08:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506215 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: September 26, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »

This case makes me.....
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: September 26, 2009, 12:43:44 AM »

B- thanks for clarifying that.  Just throwing this out there..so do all of you think Misty is responsible for Haleigh's death but then got some people to help her hide the body?  Do you think Ron knew from the get-go what happened?

I absolutely think Misty is responsible via her own hand or something extremely neglectful - I still do not think Ron knew from the get-go but then again if I were him I would have had Misty in a choke hold instead of a warm embrace by now...figuratively speaking  maybe not

Capp-I agree with you but here's what is bothering me(this week, at least)..If Misty didn't answer Ron's phone calls while he was at work, so he asked Tommy to check on her and Tommy pounded on the door, hung out for a half hour and nobody came home and 20 calls went unanswered, he had to have told Ron that.  So I am with you that Ron MUST have known Misty did something to Haleigh.  Do you think the 911 call was staged?

Question?????   I've wondered why TC didn't notice the back door wide open. If he was looking in windows, seems odd that he didn't at least check the side door and if he did, was it open/locked?
If this has already been discussed at length, sorry. (but I still wanna know)

I think that the back door was propped open by Misty and/or Ron.  They staged the scene.  The story about it doesn't make any sense.  Had Misty been home, she surely would have heard the opening of the door, the propping etc.  I think they did that before calling police.  I might be wrong, but thats a gut feeling.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:07 AM »

OMG.....I just got home...and now just   WHAT IN THE HECK...is going one now.......Im gonna be crazy and wondering around the streets with nothing but ...Out for Bulls.....thongs on..........someone clue me in......
you ain't gettin my thong, HH.  I will loan you my granny panties.  How can I bring sexy back in granny panties?
ummmmm...how can I say this nicely, if your intent is to bring sexy back, uhhh, your behind is better equiped for granny panties then thongs, you know kinda like......leave something for the imagination....
oh now you've done it, those are buns of steel, no thong is strong enough to hold them in.  You're gettin' aunt flo panties, you can't even have the granny panties now. 
Oh my goodness, well, I guess if I have too I have too.......we really dont realize how lucky we are, at least you have on a thong and we cant see whatever it is that the stork stocked under that little strip, you win....keep the thongs.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

BG:

Here's the one I think you are referring to. I have not done anything with it ...yet Wink

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »

This case makes me.....

But you are a very good looking, happy monkey!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: September 26, 2009, 12:46:16 AM »

BG:

Here's the one I think you are referring to. I have not done anything with it ...yet Wink

she is so cute......and look at her standing just like Crystal does when she is thinking about something......I love it!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 26, 2009, 12:47:14 AM »

BG:

Yes, isn't that precious?   -- and isn't there another one in front of those same type mirrors in a different outfit?  I might have dreamed that, but don't think so.  I'm pretty sure I saw both pictures on one of the CNN shows today.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: September 26, 2009, 12:48:16 AM »

Well Monkey friends..my eyes are at half mast so I am going to call it a night.  Sweet dreams to all of you, prayers for you all and I hope we get some answers soon.  Tomorrow would be good.  Night Night.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1928 on: September 26, 2009, 12:49:11 AM »

Well Monkey friends..my eyes are at half mast so I am going to call it a night.  Sweet dreams to all of you, prayers for you all and I hope we get some answers soon.  Tomorrow would be good.  Night Night.

Night Tracy1! Sleep well and God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 26, 2009, 12:49:19 AM »

And to add onto that, why wouldn't he have grilled her until he got information out of her.  Then he goes off and marries her.  This is the one thing that makes me think Ron was involved...or involved enough that he helped hiding the body and so wouldn't rat out Misty because he was involved in some way.  Does that make sense? 

After I found out about the unanswered phone calls, my gut told me that Ron must be involved in some way.  I mean, can you imagine marrying somebody who you know has been lying about being home with your children?  The only reason I think he has protected her is because by protecting her, he is protecting himself.  JMO

The way I think Ron has been covering for Misty is the fact that he left his two children in the care of an uneducated, druggie slore very young girlfriend who just got done with a 3 day binge & screwed some other dude (sorry for the bluntness).   She may be responsible for the crime but he is responsible for leaving his children in her care AT THE VERY LEAST.   Considering her past, there is no way to claim ignorance to her inability to care for two young children much less general judgment, that is unless you dont have sound judgment yourself.  To me that is a form of child endangerment.   No, I dont think Ron's response in the 911 calls were staged per se although I do believe he had a good indication that something may be wrong before he got home -  job or no job after 20 calls I would have left my job with my boss screaming to find out what was going on myself, not send someone else.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1930 on: September 26, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »

O4BULL    thanks for the info, hard to unravel things sometimes.  I'm still not sure about it all. I always am floored when any monkey does a dirty deed, so I'm hoping that it was an error in judgement.
No problem, I was shocked at the callousness in the chat, myself.  She knew Crystal was upset, but still pressed her.  I read back on a lot of her posts and she's posted in several forums and has been here a while.  That's another reason I didn't really think it was her.  If she's 18, and had an agenda, it seems she would have posted mostly in this forum.  I doubt she would be coy enough to post in several forums actively or have the patience or desire to if she's related.  That's jmo.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: September 26, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »

Good night, Tracy .. nice to see you posting tonight!

Sleep well.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: September 26, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »

B- thanks for clarifying that.  Just throwing this out there..so do all of you think Misty is responsible for Haleigh's death but then got some people to help her hide the body?  Do you think Ron knew from the get-go what happened?

I absolutely think Misty is responsible via her own hand or something extremely neglectful - I still do not think Ron knew from the get-go but then again if I were him I would have had Misty in a choke hold instead of a warm embrace by now...figuratively speaking  maybe not

Capp-I agree with you but here's what is bothering me(this week, at least)..If Misty didn't answer Ron's phone calls while he was at work, so he asked Tommy to check on her and Tommy pounded on the door, hung out for a half hour and nobody came home and 20 calls went unanswered, he had to have told Ron that.  So I am with you that Ron MUST have known Misty did something to Haleigh.  Do you think the 911 call was staged?

Question?????   I've wondered why TC didn't notice the back door wide open. If he was looking in windows, seems odd that he didn't at least check the side door and if he did, was it open/locked?

I think that the back door was propped open by Misty and/or Ron.  They staged the scene.  The story about it doesn't make any sense.  Had Misty been home, she surely would have heard the opening of the door, the propping etc.  I think they did that before calling police.  I might be wrong, but thats a gut feeling.

IA.  Seems like he would've been spouting about the back door being wide open if it really was, if he really went there.  When Misty's mother said she thought MC was holding something back, that's when I really think her involvement was cinched for me.  Sounded like a classic "i luv ya kid, but you're on your own, don't want any part of getting drug down with ya"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: September 26, 2009, 12:54:30 AM »

<snipped>
NO!!  I don't think it was her and neither does Klaas.  (but she did disappear, so maybe she got grounded after her momma told LE she changed her mind about reporting the jewelry as stolen and she's grounded from the computer)

Don't think it's her though.  I did read back on her old posts and found her email addy that has her as much older than 18, if it's correct.

O4Bull- thanks for the clarification. I was confused (obviously) LUVMYBOYS seems nice enough, just the conversation w/Crystal post had me questioning if the poster was legit or blowing smoke up our arse. Then the WS info really confused me!!

Thanks for taking the time to explain and for being patient with my confusion. an angelic monkey

By the way, I love your AVI! Are you going to be sporting an orange frilly thong for October?
your welcome.  That poster at WS made assumptions and didn't know what she/he's talking about.  I am rather fond of my thong and if I take it off HH will arm wrestle me for it.  I'm just not in the mood for it, but FYI, I could take her.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: September 26, 2009, 12:55:09 AM »

your  you are (edit)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:02 AM »

Just always remember it is always for and about:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1936 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:04 AM »

IA.  Seems like he would've been spouting about the back door being wide open if it really was, if he really went there.  When Misty's mother said she thought MC was holding something back, that's when I really think her involvement was cinched for me.  Sounded like a classic "i luv ya kid, but you're on your own, don't want any part of getting drug down with ya"

Hi Mizjay! I agree and well said!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »

Just always remember it is always for and about:

Such a happy little girl........
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:44 AM »

<snipped>
NO!!  I don't think it was her and neither does Klaas.  (but she did disappear, so maybe she got grounded after her momma told LE she changed her mind about reporting the jewelry as stolen and she's grounded from the computer)

Don't think it's her though.  I did read back on her old posts and found her email addy that has her as much older than 18, if it's correct.

O4Bull- thanks for the clarification. I was confused (obviously) LUVMYBOYS seems nice enough, just the conversation w/Crystal post had me questioning if the poster was legit or blowing smoke up our arse. Then the WS info really confused me!!

Thanks for taking the time to explain and for being patient with my confusion. an angelic monkey

By the way, I love your AVI! Are you going to be sporting an orange frilly thong for October?
your welcome.  That poster at WS made assumptions and didn't know what she/he's talking about.  I am rather fond of my thong and if I take it off HH will arm wrestle me for it.  I'm just not in the mood for it, but FYI, I could take her.
uhh...judging by the size of your behind, I could make a hammock out of that thong, but I dont think you can take me.....I can run faster then you any day..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »

So the woman in scrubs came in to PCSO does anyone know who it really is?  Is she crazy? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.