May 28, 2024, 04:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506276 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »

Art Harris said, Ronald, told Misty: "Don't Come Back"!  Is Ron CYA?
if true then way to finally let your balls descend ron you big fat p*ssy... 
sorry for the language but seeing tn cry like that just gave me mixed emotions and thoughts and the end result is me being insanely pissed right now

Oh me too!  You know, I don't think Ronald did this.  Maybe Misty was somehow responsible, idk.  But what I do feel is that there's a good possibility that RC has pretty much gotten over Haleigh's possible death.  That's, IMO, why he could marry Misty.  I've heard various things about what kind of father he was, but my gut tells me that he's got a certain kind of relief of not having to deal with a kid with medical and possible behavioral issues.  Any real tears seem to have dissipated over the first few weeks.  As I've said prior, I think he's a slave to his dick.  Misty's attractive in her little pitiful way and has a nice body ... also young enough to play along with the guy being the "ruler" of the relationship.  But, she's been abused and neglected enough herself to have some street smarts and probably knows exactly how to play him.  And, MOO, Crystal's no great shakes either.  Doesn't sound like she took parenting very seriously either.  I call them "birthday" parents.  Like to glory in their kids as though they are possessions, put on birthday parties, and act like they're "involved" parents.  But, hey ... can't figure out how to get the kid to mind ... smack 'em around.  And .. as usual .. the child support payments are the last thing on the list ... nope, gotta put food in my mouth before I put it in my kid's!  DISGUSTING ... the whole bunch of them!  The "she's his heart" doesn't ring true to me ... phew, that's my rant for this evening!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »

this case gets weirder and weirder!
just arrest Misty and bring her butt in for questioning and don't let her out till she tells a straight story!! I don't get why LE knows that she is lying to them and they still let her strut around like she is on the catwalk, not a care in the world...just what ride she will get on while at Universal Studio....
but if I was Crystal, I would be over in Satsuma camping out on LE's doorstep until I got some answers! I am so disappointed/peed off  with this whole family who professes to love Haleigh so much and none of them are fighting for her in my opinion, neither side..they are letting a 17 yr old girl call the shots, tiptoeing around her as I see it...why is everyone doing this???? grrrrrrrrrr

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

something just ocurred to me:

maybe Ron did NOT put the rat in the mailbox.  Maybe it was Misty.

Well according to the story from Tim Miller Ron told him he had Misty put the Rat in the mailbox to see how well she could lie? 

I wonder why that mailbox had a key lock on it and what the mailman has to say about it being locked on a regular basis and if they (LE) fingerprinted the mailbox.  I can see that being staged also. 

It is so tit for tat with this bunch.  Just Weird.

thanks, fatcat - sorry, I'm behind on a lot of this.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

i've often thought about what could have happened to her, but i never even considered something like this.

I never even thought about it .......  I can't believe I didn't!!
Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee

we're naive, I guess, nut.

Nope.... not me. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »

TN tells NG that Ron Jr told LE that he saw a man in black and what Ron Jr. said has been changed several times by others.

TN does not believe tha HaLeigh would have taken oxycotin because of the taste of it.

Which makes me wonder...........I've taken it after a car accident and it's coated very heavily because it is time released, but I read if you chew it (like a drughead would) it is supposed to be bitter.................just sayin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

THESKY973DOTCOMAll and to Mr. Harris. Sorry for the rant earlier. Mr. Harris is a long time friend of the Nancy Grace and has earned the respect he's shown

THESKY973DOTCOMMr. Harris and I are not enemies or competitiors as he is national and I am regional with the opportunity to do some national reporting.

THESKY973DOTCOMI apologize for allowing my fatigue to cloud my emotions and rev up my mouth. I had no idea that I could fit both in there at the same time!

http://twitter.com/

Is TJ mad cuz NG put Art on instead of him?  tee hee.  Or maybe cuz Art beat him to the punch on releasing the letter from Nay Nay?  Too funny.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »

TN tells NG that Ron Jr told LE that he saw a man in black and what Ron Jr. said has been changed several times by others.

TN does not believe tha HaLeigh would have taken oxycotin because of the taste of it.
  She must have tried a few over the years herself 
I wouldnt even take any because of the taste, so yea i can see where she is coming from, but what if it had been put in a drink or something....I dont know.....could you do that with this drug..
i honestly don't believe tey would have given her this drug on purpose as a sedative simply becaus etey would not have wanted to waste the good chit on her...
however like i said people usually sniff the instant release kind aka roxi's that by wbg's own admission he took or still takes... she could have seen it crushed up and licked her finger and ate it ...in powder form it would have been hard to spit out bad taste or not... did she start to od there and they brought her back to the trailer and tried cpr on the couch hence the bouncing couch... it was worded in the letter that wbg scooped her up and put her in a black garbage bage did he open the bag up against his chest like you do when you are rebagging  a busted garbage bag like with your arms already in it kind of (not sure if i'm explaining that right)like you fold the bag back over your arms so that you don't touch what you are bagging? is that why jr said the black man in black took her away? was he sleeping in the bedroom and peeking in on the living room? did he describe him as black all in black because he didn't understand the garbage bag aspect "he was in black/he was black" if any of this is true then they did not know he saw or they would have done some sort of damage control like trying to convince him he didn't see anything... is more details coming out in therapy.....
so many frigin possibilities that no matter how many clues we get we will never know what happened unless someone confesses and the only way people confess is for a lesser sentence
this whole thing really pisses me off now
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2009, 09:37:23 PM »

# NANCY GRACE: Psychologist says that it does not make sense that TN is defending Misty.4 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
   BINGO!!!!!!!! Some caller finally asked a few hard Q's tonight finally

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »

NANCY GRACE: TN is crying. She says, "HaLeigh is alive. I stand on God's promise that if you pray, God will give you what you pray for."

that's actually not true.  I prayed for a pony for three straight years and never got one.

Oh, Jill, how true!
Amen~if prayers were enough I'd still have Eli......

[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »

i've often thought about what could have happened to her, but i never even considered something like this.

I never even thought about it .......  I can't believe I didn't!!
Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee

we're naive, I guess, nut.

Nope.... not me. 

lol - i must be because this whole case is tripping me out.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »

OK, TJ has posted on twitter that Misty is being taken to a place to take more poly's that her lawyer has set up for her....well, wonder what she will make on these tests, this is so crazy..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

THESKY973DOTCOMAll and to Mr. Harris. Sorry for the rant earlier. Mr. Harris is a long time friend of the Nancy Grace and has earned the respect he's shown

THESKY973DOTCOMMr. Harris and I are not enemies or competitiors as he is national and I am regional with the opportunity to do some national reporting.

THESKY973DOTCOMI apologize for allowing my fatigue to cloud my emotions and rev up my mouth. I had no idea that I could fit both in there at the same time!

Is TJ mad cuz NG put Art on instead of him?  tee hee.  Or maybe cuz Art beat him to the punch on releasing the letter from Nay Nay?  Too funny.

@THESKY973DOTCOME TJ, you have got to quit giving Art your scoops. You tell facts w/o drama and he gets the credit. Don't do it!about 1 hour ago from web

@THESKY973DOTCOM That's ok, TJ, I'll hold the malice for you. Enough sordid details without misleading on some things.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2009, 09:45:27 PM »

OK, TJ has posted on twitter that Misty is being taken to a place to take more poly's that her lawyer has set up for her....well, wonder what she will make on these tests, this is so crazy..

maybe those tests will be multiple choice, to make it easier for her.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2009, 09:45:27 PM »

NANCY GRACE: TN is crying. She says, "HaLeigh is alive. I stand on God's promise that if you pray, God will give you what you pray for."

that's actually not true.  I prayed for a pony for three straight years and never got one.

Oh, Jill, how true!
Crying or Very sad

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »

She must have tried a few over the years herself 
I wouldnt even take any because of the taste, so yea i can see where she is coming from, but what if it had been put in a drink or something....I dont know.....could you do that with this drug..
i honestly don't believe tey would have given her this drug on purpose as a sedative simply becaus etey would not have wanted to waste the good chit on her...
however like i said people usually sniff the instant release kind aka roxi's that by wbg's own admission he took or still takes... she could have seen it crushed up and licked her finger and ate it ...in powder form it would have been hard to spit out bad taste or not... did she start to od there and they brought her back to the trailer and tried cpr on the couch hence the bouncing couch... it was worded in the letter that wbg scooped her up and put her in a black garbage bage did he open the bag up against his chest like you do when you are rebagging  a busted garbage bag like with your arms already in it kind of (not sure if i'm explaining that right)like you fold the bag back over your arms so that you don't touch what you are bagging? is that why jr said the black man in black took her away? was he sleeping in the bedroom and peeking in on the living room? did he describe him as black all in black because he didn't understand the garbage bag aspect "he was in black/he was black" if any of this is true then they did not know he saw or they would have done some sort of damage control like trying to convince him he didn't see anything... is more details coming out in therapy.....
so many frigin possibilities that no matter how many clues we get we will never know what happened unless someone confesses and the only way people confess is for a lesser sentence
this whole thing really pisses me off now

Wow!  First thanks for very bad visual experience.  It's ok I'm like that.  This theory fits quite a few points we have here.  I certainly hope Jr remembers nothing.  In my experience some do some don't hopefully he is one of the lucky ones.  On the drug part idk from what I've read kids 5 and up are not likely to od on drugs left out.  But these raspberry lolly's give me pause on that idea.  I've been looking up this drug oxycontin/actiq and it literally slows respirations.  So it could be hard to notice imo if you are busy partying and not minding the children.  anyway great thoughts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »

maybe those tests will be multiple choice, to make it easier for her.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:22 PM »

And I believe that she has failed those as well.

I was wondering why it was being reported this evening on JVM and perhaps NG, maybe it was just JVM that is reporting that Misty has failed a second polygraph.

Perhaps that is why Ron is telling her not to come back 

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

Oh, Jill, how true!
Crying or Very sad

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »

Hi Monks!
Long time no "see".    I've been lurking off and on, back again since there has been some stuff "moving" in this case.  Watching TN was heartbreaking, no matter how much I hate to hear her defending Ron and Misty both.

I hope we get some answers soon.

Just had to comment on the references to male and female genitalia.  I'm not a prude but this is not the place for that, IMO.

Just sayin'...
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

@THESKY973DOTCOME TJ, you have got to quit giving Art your scoops. You tell facts w/o drama and he gets the credit. Don't do it!about 1 hour ago from web

@THESKY973DOTCOM That's ok, TJ, I'll hold the malice for you. Enough sordid details without misleading on some things.

who tweeted that, heart?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.