May 28, 2024, 05:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506283 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2009, 11:04:00 PM »

Wyks, HH, and NRCG,

Thanks for the replies.  I have wanted to post, but have been dealing with some things and only had time to read.  Things have slowed down for me, so maybe I can post more often.  I love all the new smileys, and have really missed chatting with you all even though I was here at times lurking!

IM,
I'm sorry to hear about your grandbaby.  I got choked up when you said that Eli would still be here if God answered every prayer.  I've been dealing with the illness and death of a loved one who would also be here if God had answered our prayers.  I know God is able, just not always willing.  I think it's not my place to question Him, but it's really hard not to.  He is good and knows more than I do, so I have to leave it at that.  Your family has  been in my prayers and it broke my heart to read your posts especially about your daughter.  Anyway, just wanted you to know.

an angelic monkey   Am glad things are slowing down for you, O4Bull!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2009, 11:04:33 PM »

Hi Monks!
Long time no "see".    I've been lurking off and on, back again since there has been some stuff "moving" in this case.  Watching TN was heartbreaking, no matter how much I hate to hear her defending Ron and Misty both.

I hope we get some answers soon.

Just had to comment on the references to male and female genitalia.  I'm not a prude but this is not the place for that, IMO.

Just sayin'...
well hey OFB, long time no seee,  and I agree...
i'm sorry because i agree it was totally inapropriate and i really never even think or talk like that
 but now i am laughing instead of crying over this whole case because you say that with such a straight face miz nancy while holding your blow up doll 
How dare you talk about my Ronald doll....I would never do anything nasty with it, I just like to look at his baby face....written by Mizz Nancy,,,,,,,,,,,,not HH....heeheehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Wyks, HH, and NRCG,

Thanks for the replies.  I have wanted to post, but have been dealing with some things and only had time to read.  Things have slowed down for me, so maybe I can post more often.  I love all the new smileys, and have really missed chatting with you all even though I was here at times lurking!

IM,
I'm sorry to hear about your grandbaby.  I got choked up when you said that Eli would still be here if God answered every prayer.  I've been dealing with the illness and death of a loved one who would also be here if God had answered our prayers.  I know God is able, just not always willing.  I think it's not my place to question Him, but it's really hard not to.  He is good and knows more than I do, so I have to leave it at that.  Your family has  been in my prayers and it broke my heart to read your posts especially about your daughter.  Anyway, just wanted you to know.
Will be praying for you and Im glad you have the chance to post, we have missed you and will be looking forward to hearing more fom you...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

[/img]

at a vigil

That could have been her presc Xanax tho.  That's what it does to me!  lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else hear the howdy doody song when Tommy C's photo is shown?

Good night Monkeys, May tomorrow bring news of where is Haleigh.

He is pretty goofy looking  Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »

Maybe the Croslin's scattering to far away places, Misty being taken 'out of town' for whatever reason, and Tommy in jail on a huger than believeable bond, can each be taken at face value. 

But maybe.. just maybe.. LE has very good reasons/explanations/understanding for all this, coincidental in timing or not. 

Yet what do we have left?  As other monkeys have already pointed out.. We have Ron, standing alone with his family and three attorney 'best friends'. 

The Croslin's, Misty and Tommy, out of reach of.......  Ron. 

Ron, the one who supposedly 'has a temper'.. Seems to me everyone else has gotten themselves (with or without help from LE) to a safe distance from Ron, in case world war III should erupt within the next several days? 

Everyone that is except for Butterbean.  And for him, my heart breaks.   

Yes, and you make a good point regarding his temper.  He told the 911 Operator that he didn't care that he would go to prison, when he found the person who took her, he would kill her.  I think they have a responsibility to take him at his word.  He just might be crazy enough, angry enough to do it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2009, 11:08:06 PM »

Maybe the Croslin's scattering to far away places, Misty being taken 'out of town' for whatever reason, and Tommy in jail on a huger than believeable bond, can each be taken at face value. 

But maybe.. just maybe.. LE has very good reasons/explanations/understanding for all this, coincidental in timing or not. 

Yet what do we have left?  As other monkeys have already pointed out.. We have Ron, standing alone with his family and three attorney 'best friends'. 

Ron, the one who supposedly 'has a temper'.. Seems to me everyone else has gotten themselves (with or without help from LE) to a safe distance from Ron, in case world war III should erupt within the next several days? 

Everyone that is except for Butterbean.  And for him, my heart breaks.   :

Wyks, you were reading my mind. That poor baby is stuck right in the line of fire.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »

Yes, and you make a good point regarding his temper.  He told the 911 Operator that he didn't care that he would go to prison, when he found the person who took her, he would kill her that person.  I think they have a responsibility to take him at his word.  He just might be crazy enough, angry enough to do it.
not sure if that was Freudian.  fixed my error / corrected in red
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

Yes, and you make a good point regarding his temper.  He told the 911 Operator that he didn't care that he would go to prison, when he found the person who took her, he would kill her.  I think they have a responsibility to take him at his word.  He just might be crazy enough, angry enough to do it.

True that, O4Bull!  No matter who gets taken down by LE for this, if they don't have Ron under constant in-person watch at that very moment, then very likely heads are gonna roll.  Cuz LE has had the threat directly from him since day one.  As you say, they have a responsibility to take him at his word.  It's what the baker act is all about.  There's a responsibility, not only to the community but to the person themself.  I am aghast that they've seemingly cleared the area, but left lil Butterbean in there.  (at least to our knowledge). This is going to be interesting to see how it's all handled in the moment.  I just smell lawsuits if they drop the ball, once again. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Wyks, you were reading my mind. That poor baby is stuck right in the line of fire.

Exactly, Darla!!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

OK, TJ has posted on twitter that Misty is being taken to a place to take more poly's that her lawyer has set up for her....well, wonder what she will make on these tests, this is so crazy..

maybe those tests will be multiple choice, to make it easier for her.   

Yea, for sure.  Numerical???....ummmm  what's that.~~~~  Heck even a monkey knows what that is. 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2009, 11:31:22 PM »

This situation is volatile enough as it is, without all the news drama, insinuations, rumors. I think LE needs to do a pressor and clear up some things and stop these so called "news" hounds from adding to an already dangerous situation.

God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2009, 11:51:43 PM »

This situation is volatile enough as it is, without all the news drama, insinuations, rumors. I think LE needs to do a pressor and clear up some things and stop these so called "news" hounds from adding to an already dangerous situation.

I totally agree with you, darla!

Am I missing something? I can't understand why Misty's lawyer would want her to take more polygraphs! I want her to, but I'm not her lawyer!

Oooops! Where's my manners!   

Hi Monkeys!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2009, 11:54:16 PM »

this case gets weirder and weirder!
just arrest Misty and bring her butt in for questioning and don't let her out till she tells a straight story!! I don't get why LE knows that she is lying to them and they still let her strut around like she is on the catwalk, not a care in the world...just what ride she will get on while at Universal Studio....
but if I was Crystal, I would be over in Satsuma camping out on LE's doorstep until I got some answers! I am so disappointed/peed off  with this whole family who professes to love Haleigh so much and none of them are fighting for her in my opinion, neither side..they are letting a 17 yr old girl call the shots, tiptoeing around her as I see it...why is everyone doing this???? grrrrrrrrrr
My thoughts too exactly!
Also IMO, The letter from Nay Nay is off too. It looks like a CYA letter like she is setting up an alibi for herself and she found someone that agreed to play along.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

Here's the 911 call again, for those who want to hear it:

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0211/18686377.mp3

crazybabyborg
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2009, 12:07:41 AM »

Here's the 911 call again, for those who want to hear it:

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0211/18686377.mp3

Thanks, Wyks. Ron seems much more upset than Misty, doesn't he......
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2009, 12:14:58 AM »

I still feel that Ron is more involved . His first time on camera was to much like Susan Smith tome. Just a big red flag.
O/T
If there is a Monkey here who has quit smoking, I left a question in the  quit smoking thread.

God Bless!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2009, 12:16:49 AM »

TN tells NG that Ron Jr told LE that he saw a man in black and what Ron Jr. said has been changed several times by others.

TN does not believe tha HaLeigh would have taken oxycotin because of the taste of it.
  She must have tried a few over the years herself 
I wouldnt even take any because of the taste, so yea i can see where she is coming from, but what if it had been put in a drink or something....I dont know.....could you do that with this drug..
wow sorry i got in your quote some how

We just saw and read about the "lollipop" variety made for absorption through
the mouth that is berry flavored.  What kid wouldn't eat it?
Probably came from the man in the wheelchair that WBG is caring for.
WBG was probalby selling his prescriptions.  MOO
heck you can cook it down and shoot the stuff (if its a pill)  what if she had gotten a hold of a dirty spoon?  there is a reason they call it hill-billy heroin.
[/quote
i have never heard of anyone shooting oxi's
they are sniffed it goes straight to the brain that way litterally as well as the veins in your nose into blood stream faster..
plus heroin is a lot cheaper believe it or not
and i think that name can be attributed to the overall dopey effect of it
by chance found this on the web...it wouldn't let me copy the link but i'm pretty sure irt you google how do you shoot up oxy you can find it
release coating on the outside of the pill...you can do this by licking the pill and once a little moist you can just rub off the coating easily. The next thing you want to do is get your proper dose. (if you have used oxys in the past you should know how much to take, but you need to be careful because shooting a drug is much different then snorting or taking it orally. Use somewhat less then your normal dose because you dont want to even risk OD'ing your first time.)You can always use more if its not desirable. The next thing you want to do is crush the pill into a fine powder,or as much as possible. Then take a spoon or whatever your going to cook it over and place the powder in the spoon. Take some water and fill your syringe, depending upon the size of your syringe, fill about 1/4 - 1/2 way up...typical for a 1cc syringe...the less water the more concentrated your shot will be, thus stronger rush. take the water and put it over the powder in the spoon and mix together. Then you want to put a flame to the spoon until it dissolves the powder into a liquid. Then take a small peice of cotton and put it in the solution...this will filter out any bullshit in your solution. Then put the syringe into the cotton and pull the plunger back slowly until all of it is in the syringe. Once pulled up you are ready to shoot.KNOW HOW TO PUT A NEEDLE INTO YOUR BODY BEFORE YOU DO IT. IF NOT EXPERIENCED, HAVE SOMEONE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO DO IT FOR YOU. MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN THE AREA YOU ARE SHOOTING INTO AND THE EQUIPMENT YOU USE. missing with oxys is not a good thing..i have seen many absesses from people that have missed shooting oxys so make sure your in the vein bvefore shotting...pull back a few times to see if blood rushes into the needle. If you get it right its abn awesome rush, i personally beleieve its a better rush than a loit of types of heroin on the street. have fun man but be safe...i got addicted to doing this exact same thing and it got me into a logt of trouble with my family and the law.....keep it in moderation and you will have a good time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltane
i do believe that it can be used IV wise...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

I still feel that Ron is more involved . His first time on camera was to much like Susan Smith tome. Just a big red flag.
O/T
If there is a Monkey here who has quit smoking, I left a question in the  quit smoking thread.

I agree, I noticed in that piece you metioned he stated "my child was stole from my bed", WTF?????? He told TM the beds were made

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »

Scanner.. there was just a wild high speed chase (80 mph) involving a white caddy (?)... Stop sticks requested... I believe it's two officers down, crashed (in a ditch?  trees?  road is a mess), rescue and 2 fire units went in, transported at least one LEO to hospital... 

Canine unit went out...  Not sure yet what happened to perp.  If s/he crashed too or what.  Heard something about someone refusing to go to hosp. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.