May 28, 2024, 04:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506359 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: September 24, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »

Well, Monkeys, I sure would have liked to hear that conversation between Donnie and WBG .. thought I heard on Simon's show that WBG immediately denied it and .. so, I'm thinking WBG must have felt he'd established some kind of rapport with Staubs.  Was he the one who interviewed him in that video I've seen?

Sorry, that was not very well worded ...

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: September 24, 2009, 02:55:01 PM »

From WS:

Maybe soon we'll hear "BOLO for Whiskey foxtrot 17yo...description, flat and wearing Mickey Mouse ears"

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 24, 2009, 02:55:09 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

Yea, its done but its a shady bargaining tool, to be honest.

heh .. as if we would expect anything different from THIS LE department?

Sorry. I just have lost a lot of faith in the past couple of weeks in PCSO.

Too much lying from them on the record.
Sure does sound shady    Brandi love your avi 

I don't know what to think of that LE Office.          BRANDI -your avi is too cool.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 24, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

From WS:

Maybe soon we'll hear "BOLO for Whiskey foxtrot 17yo...description, flat and wearing Mickey Mouse ears"

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: September 24, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »

Art was the one that interviewed WBG I think, but Cobra and WBG's Mother are friends and so I think he just thought he had some pull with Cobra..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: September 24, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »

From WS:

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: September 24, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

Art was the one that interviewed WBG I think, but Cobra and WBG's Mother are friends and so I think he just thought he had some pull with Cobra..

Thanks HH.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 24, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

um, what am I doing wrong?

her warrant is not showing up for me anymore...

http://www.pcso.us/warrants

Sorry for being late with this, but I just checked and Momma Lisa's warrant is still up and visible.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 24, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?
http://twitter.com/

WTF???????
I sure wish someone would plan a getaway for me. Let's see here, there is a little girl gone, Ron's little girl, his wife is a lying tramp, they don't work, they look lazy as can be, and they get a getaway. I must be doing something wrong   
  Maybe we should not work and someone will send us on a vacation, I'll pretend to be a lying tramp and you pretend to be a thug and let's see what happens

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 24, 2009, 03:05:10 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

Yea, its done but its a shady bargaining tool, to be honest.

heh .. as if we would expect anything different from THIS LE department?

Sorry. I just have lost a lot of faith in the past couple of weeks in PCSO.

Too much lying from them on the record.
Sure does sound shady    Brandi love your avi 

I don't know what to think of that LE Office.          BRANDI -your avi is too cool.   

Tommy talking and Lindsy's letter may contributed to the lower amount.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 24, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

I so agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head with that. I do believe you are correct about the hard time also, I was told there was evidence,good,solid evidence against him also. That is why he is serving hard time and yes, you were correct,from what info I got on it, it was a very brutal rape, and was told it messed her up in many ways.I think we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg on how badly it messed her up.
i'm probably on probation right now for my potty mouth and i was not going to respond to this debate but your last sentence is making me weigh in... first of all no one knows for a fact whether she was raped except her and the guy... i don't care what evidence there was or wasn't and fyi if by brutal evidence (and i am not trying to be graphic here) means lacerations bleeding torn "body parts" that could just as easily be because she was a virgin and detained for hours could just as simply mean "mommy i didn't come home on time because he wouldn't let me leave" (also adding in here my 2 cents because it just dawned on me to add why does lisa tend to believe tommy over misty does she know misty tends to lie)
anyways let me get to my actual point your last sentence (bolded by me) is debatable first of all i don't know how much accurate info you received to begin with as she was a minor and it was a sex crime 2 reasons not to release any info in the case but that is besides the point the last part is as though you are insinuating that her trauma is some how an excuse for what she has done (and i don't necessarily mean murder)... there is no excuse for the way she has behaved and lied and everything else... FYI it is true we are a product of our experiences and circumstances no one can deny that but regardless of who victimized you or what the trauma was if you don't pick your azz up off the floor and de-victimize yourself then you have no one to blame but yourself... her rape incident is not what messed her up the fact that she has not moved on however hard it is messed her up and that is no one's fault but her own   
not sure if that is what you were trying to do and i doubt it was but the end of your post sounded like a sugar coated excuse for her actions and i've really had it with that irresponsible little twit as far as i'm concerned she could have been raped by an entire football team for all i care it has nothing to do with this case whatsoever let her lawyer pull those excuses at her trial but please let's not do it here. sorry i'll go back to lurking now
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 24, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?
http://twitter.com/

WTF???????
I sure wish someone would plan a getaway for me. Let's see here, there is a little girl gone, Ron's little girl, his wife is a lying tramp, they don't work, they look lazy as can be, and they get a getaway. I must be doing something wrong   

heh

I'd come get you and take you to the beach for a getaway!

Oops.. I have a vehicle issue though.

LOL

I hear ya loud and clear though. No one working, but they need a "getaway" GMAB.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 24, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »

Putnam Among America's Divorce Capitals
http://www.news4jax.com/family/21101261/detail.html

i wonder where they stand on drug abuse rates.

Off the charts because even the monitor was high 

Monkey Devil!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: September 24, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?
did he have a bail reduction hearing? everyone is entitled to one
if he did then the judge would have been forced to lower his bail to what it shouldave originally been appropriate for his crime... that is how the law steps in and does a little cheques and balance within itself ... you can set anyone's bail at whatever but you can also ask that it be reviewed on the merits of your charges
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 24, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – BNN Radio Sept/24 Wrap Up

Posted on September 24th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

With so much happening in the search for Haleigh Cummings my good friend TJ Hart and I decided to do a rather impromptu radio show. I was surprised that with only about three hours of it being announced we has such a huge audience.

TJ actually was broadcasting from the back of a limo that was taking him to Jacksonville to record tonights Nancy Grace Show, and about 40 minutes into our live program he hit a cell phone ‘dead zone’, as a result be had to cut the planned one hour broadcast short. However, we did manage to cover an enormous amount of ground.

Things are happening so fast in this case right now that it is hard to keep up with everything. If you look back at all of the events that have unfolded I see a real starting point. That was the rather terse press release issued by PCSO on Haleigh Cummings sixth birthday. In no uncertain terms they made it clear that in their minds stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings was not telling all she knows. It was from that point that what was beginning to look like a cold case suddenly gained a great deal of momentum.

Todays program focused on the happenings of the past seven days and how they interrelate, and trust us, they do!

The draining of the Mondex L pond, the hand written letter from Nay Nay, the incarceration of Tommy Croslin, Greg ‘White boy’ Page’s recent tangle with authorities, and the nationwide warrant that has been issued for Lisa Croslin on forgery charges. These are all pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, and while TJ and I do not have any special access to sources, I do know that we are on the same track as PCSO.

I know I likely offended some people with my how many Croslin’s can you fit under a bus article, but it seems that more are joining the club daily!

We do not have evidence yet, but the nationwide warrant for Misty’s mom Lisa Croslin on forgery charges gives one pause for thought. Forgery of what? Well what springs to mind is something financial. The bond amount though is pretty low for a ‘nationwide’ warrant, and PCSO has made it clear that if Lisa Croslin does not bond out in Tennessee, they will extradite her back to Florida.

Meanwhile we have Ratgate participant Tommy Croslin, he managed to bond out of jail at noon today. Of course the burning question is why did authorities suddenly reduce the bond from $50k to $5k?

Misty Croslin’s quick trip to Orlando was also a subject of speculation. TJ Hart told us the real story!

If you missed our live broadcast you can listen to the recording here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122372

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: September 24, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »

Am thinking this might be a good time to go 10-87 and do the dishes. 

And take my doxie for a 10-pee...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 24, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »

well, what is the real story of Misty's trip?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 24, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »

um, what am I doing wrong?

her warrant is not showing up for me anymore...

http://www.pcso.us/warrants

Sorry for being late with this, but I just checked and Momma Lisa's warrant is still up and visible.

thanks, Grama.  I figured it out, it was an operator error 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #658 on: September 24, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?
did he have a bail reduction hearing? everyone is entitled to one
if he did then the judge would have been forced to lower his bail to what it shouldave originally been appropriate for his crime... that is how the law steps in and does a little cheques and balance within itself ... you can set anyone's bail at whatever but you can also ask that it be reviewed on the merits of your charges

MOO~I think they got what they neede from him which was verification of what they and we have thought since the 2nd week, that Misty was not home, and I suspect they might have morewith which they were able to cooberate with this theory, so they cut him loose.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 24, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »

Am thinking this might be a good time to go 10-87 and do the dishes. 

And take my doxie for a 10-pee...

I should go, too, and get some stuff done.

Hope something breaks SOON and I'm glad TJ gets to go in the limo to the show tonight.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.