May 23, 2024, 04:23:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 505731 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 24, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

maybe she has internet access from her phone?
uhhh.....maybe she did......hmmmmm   wonder if she still has the prepaid one that Tim got her...if so....she will need alot of money if she is using it to get on the internet..
if you are just going by her login date then no clue but if you can check her status (the thing hear the is in your extened network thing usually in the top right corner of the page) click on the view more to see all her status changes and if her status's have ever had a phone icon next to them then you know it was done from a phone
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: September 24, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »

Boy I sure hope Court TV ... In Session .. whatever they call themselves these days is still in operation when this case gets solved and goes to court.  Probably not much hope of that, though.  I'm so disappointed in that channel since they started cutting down on trials and adding all the other nonsense they've got on there these days.  But ... I'd love to see and hear how this whole case finally unfolds in court.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: September 24, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?
http://twitter.com/

WTF???????
I sure wish someone would plan a getaway for me. Let's see here, there is a little girl gone, Ron's little girl, his wife is a lying tramp, they don't work, they look lazy as can be, and they get a getaway. I must be doing something wrong   
  Maybe we should not work and someone will send us on a vacation, I'll pretend to be a lying tramp and you pretend to be a thug and let's see what happens
We all must be doing something wrong  Monkey Devil! A getaway where now Disney World? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 24, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »

From WS:

Maybe soon we'll hear "BOLO for Whiskey foxtrot 17yo...description, flat and wearing Mickey Mouse ears"

Why did the police let mommy and daddy go to Tennesee just to have a warrant out for mommy Lisa? Everything seems to be backwards 
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: September 24, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

The more I ponder this, the more I think Misty went to detox.  In most rehab places, they have you in detox for about 3 days, where they can closer monitor you.  If she is as hooked as she looks...she would need it and dont think the jail could monitor like she should be.
Now I know, I know, addicts are put in jail without detox.....but I wonder if her attorney set it up this way, before LE could talk to her again.

Just my ponderings.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: September 24, 2009, 03:27:08 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?

WTF???????
I sure wish someone would plan a getaway for me. Let's see here, there is a little girl gone, Ron's little girl, his wife is a lying tramp, they don't work, they look lazy as can be, and they get a getaway. I must be doing something wrong   
  Maybe we should not work and someone will send us on a vacation, I'll pretend to be a lying tramp and you pretend to be a thug and let's see what happens
We all must be doing something wrong  Monkey Devil! A getaway where now Disney World? 

Guess we should have got us some Roxies/Oxies to sell too ... that probably helps loosen up the budget for the extras!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: September 24, 2009, 03:29:23 PM »

From WS:

Maybe soon we'll hear "BOLO for Whiskey foxtrot 17yo...description, flat and wearing Mickey Mouse ears"

Why did the police let mommy and daddy go to Tennesee just to have a warrant out for mommy Lisa? Everything seems to be backwards 

NRCG ... that's a very good question, ain't it.  Wonder if Tommy ratted them out too in some way?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 24, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »

WTF???????

heh

I'd come get you and take you to the beach for a getaway!

Oops.. I have a vehicle issue though.

LOL

I hear ya loud and clear though. No one working, but they need a "getaway" GMAB.

You are still having a vehicle issue?  They probably don't do a thing all day, maybe it is a honeymoon they are going on?  From the start, as soon as I heard that Misty was saying she was cleaning and doing laundry, I knew she was lying, I don't picture her as being a domestic diva.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 24, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »

From WS:

I think momma lLisa pulled a fast one on LE .....she got out of town in the middle of the night and LE didnt even realize she was gone...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 24, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

From WS:

NRCG ... that's a very good question, ain't it.  Wonder if Tommy ratted them out too in some way?
  And I find this interesting.  (We do not have evidence yet, but the nationwide warrant for Misty’s mom Lisa Croslin on forgery charges gives one pause for thought. Forgery of what? Well what springs to mind is something financial. The bond amount though is pretty low for a ‘nationwide’ warrant, and PCSO has made it clear that if Lisa Croslin does not bond out in Tennessee, they will extradite her back to Florida.) 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #670 on: September 24, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

WTF???????

Guess we should have got us some Roxies/Oxies to sell too ... that probably helps loosen up the budget for the extras!

Well, we could always say we are doing it for the economy-then get our vacation to Disneyworld

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 24, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »

Hey IM......count me in on the plan to go to Disneyworld,,,,,I need a vacation too.....need to clear my head because of Misty and all this crap we are hearing........wonder if that can be my reasoning to get a free trip.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 24, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »

From WS:

And I find this interesting.  (We do not have evidence yet, but the nationwide warrant for Misty’s mom Lisa Croslin on forgery charges gives one pause for thought. Forgery of what? Well what springs to mind is something financial. The bond amount though is pretty low for a ‘nationwide’ warrant, and PCSO has made it clear that if Lisa Croslin does not bond out in Tennessee, they will extradite her back to Florida.) 

when you have an out of state warrant don't you always have to go to the warrant state to clear the warant... of course se would come back to fl if she didn't bond out in tn why would tn be stuck with the free hotel jail stay.... i think that last sentence was made to add suspense
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #673 on: September 24, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

I so agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head with that. I do believe you are correct about the hard time also, I was told there was evidence,good,solid evidence against him also. That is why he is serving hard time and yes, you were correct,from what info I got on it, it was a very brutal rape, and was told it messed her up in many ways.I think we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg on how badly it messed her up.
i'm probably on probation right now for my potty mouth and i was not going to respond to this debate but your last sentence is making me weigh in... first of all no one knows for a fact whether she was raped except her and the guy... i don't care what evidence there was or wasn't and fyi if by brutal evidence (and i am not trying to be graphic here) means lacerations bleeding torn "body parts" that could just as easily be because she was a virgin and detained for hours could just as simply mean "mommy i didn't come home on time because he wouldn't let me leave" (also adding in here my 2 cents because it just dawned on me to add why does lisa tend to believe tommy over misty does she know misty tends to lie)
anyways let me get to my actual point your last sentence (bolded by me) is debatable first of all i don't know how much accurate info you received to begin with as she was a minor and it was a sex crime 2 reasons not to release any info in the case but that is besides the point the last part is as though you are insinuating that her trauma is some how an excuse for what she has done (and i don't necessarily mean murder)... there is no excuse for the way she has behaved and lied and everything else... FYI it is true we are a product of our experiences and circumstances no one can deny that but regardless of who victimized you or what the trauma was if you don't pick your azz up off the floor and de-victimize yourself then you have no one to blame but yourself... her rape incident is not what messed her up the fact that she has not moved on however hard it is messed her up and that is no one's fault but her own   
not sure if that is what you were trying to do and i doubt it was but the end of your post sounded like a sugar coated excuse for her actions and i've really had it with that irresponsible little twit as far as i'm concerned she could have been raped by an entire football team for all i care it has nothing to do with this case whatsoever let her lawyer pull those excuses at her trial but please let's not do it here. sorry i'll go back to lurking now

I was told about this post and wanted to at least be given the chance to defend myself. First and foremost, I NEVER excused Misty's behavior NOW or for the past 7 months.second, I do hope that the bolded part is not directed at me. I have picked myself up and have come a long way,but ONLY because I had a family (not my own) to take me in and support me emotionally,something Misty obviously has never had.  I was simply stating that this case that a boy was convicted of should not be claimed as her lying just because she has lied so much through out this case. There is no excuse for her to be lying when a child is missing and I have stated that before,so to accuse me of sugar coating anything is wrong. I do not sugar coat anything,I do however base my decision on fact,not my thoughts and emotions or rumors. If we are to look at that case as Misty lied then because she is lying now about other guys (maybe), then by all means, lets just accuse and blame every rape victim that acts stupid and lies about other things and let their rapists go. This has nothing to do with my history,but everything to do with the fact there was a conviction in that case.

Now please drop this.

Have a great day.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 24, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »

From WS:

when you have an out of state warrant don't you always have to go to the warrant state to clear the warant... of course se would come back to fl if she didn't bond out in tn why would tn be stuck with the free hotel jail stay.... i think that last sentence was made to add suspense

I think that 'after' the Croslin's left, someting finally came to light. I am thinking it had something to do with Mr. Martin..and maybe he had some checks stollen and were forged.  JMO>

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: September 24, 2009, 03:48:50 PM »

From WS:

I think that 'after' the Croslin's left, someting finally came to light. I am thinking it had something to do with Mr. Martin..and maybe he had some checks stollen and were forged.  JMO>

Sure wouldn't best against it!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: September 24, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

Sure wouldn't BET against it!  Lordy!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: September 24, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »

Hey IM......count me in on the plan to go to Disneyworld,,,,,I need a vacation too.....need to clear my head because of Misty and all this crap we are hearing........wonder if that can be my reasoning to get a free trip.
Hmm~I can ask the mental health portion of our human resource division..........my head has been spinning like Linda Blair's in the exorcist ever since the case started, heck even TM stated that after 12 days with them psople his head was spinning and he is obviously a very patient man, so I guess we are normal

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »

From WS:

Sure wouldn't best against it!

Would make sense he might just of found out.  If, I remember correctly, the gun was taken mid August. If checks were taken at the same time, he might just be getting those bank statements.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: September 24, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

From WS:

That sounds very plausible to me

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.