May 29, 2024, 06:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506422 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #680 on: September 24, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »

I wonder if Lisa Croslin could have forged a prescription prior to her exit from Florida. The possibilities are endless.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #681 on: September 24, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

Remembering the the most important person in all this an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 24, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »

Thank you MunkeyMunk.  That is exactly why we are all here.   an angelic monkey

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/haleigh-cummings-nancy-grace-to-look-at-mistys-story.html

Haleigh Cummings: Nancy Grace to look at Misty's story
posted by halboedeker on Sep 24, 2009 3:36:33 PM

Nancy Grace will focus on the search for Haleigh Cummings next week.

The HLN host will concentrate on Misty Croslin Cummings, who was baby-sitting the child when the little girl vanished. The show promises exclusive interviews with Misty and her husband, Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's dad.

"What is she keeping to herself?" a release for the program asks.

Haleigh will be spotlighted at 8 p.m. Oct. 1 on HLN.

The latest in the search? A letter from a jail inmate, Kristina Renee Prevatt, who is a friend of Misty Cummings. Prevatt, who is in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges, says that Haleigh died when the girl took Oxycontin while adults were partying, WESH-Channel 2 reported. Prevatt says the child's body was dumped at a pond.

Terese Nieves, Haleigh's grandmother, dismissed this new information in an appearance on Grace's show last night. Nieves says the little girl didn't like to take medicine.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 24, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

O/T

Girl Awakens To Naked Intruder On Bed
A Florida man is facing charges after he broke into a family's home, walked around naked and talked to "imaginary people," deputies say.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21100843/detail.html

Heart
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: September 24, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »

Nieves says the little girl didn't like to take medicine.

What child does like to take medicine?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #685 on: September 24, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

http://radionewz.net/  Part 3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #686 on: September 24, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »

None, my kids were terrible, but I was even worse 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 24, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

Can anyone access the police scanner right now?  All that is showing up for me is fire.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: September 24, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh I know, my daughter was the worse lol we had pry her mouth open....teeth clenched sooo tight.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 24, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »

LOL  me too, and my daughter is 16 and she is sick right now and I just about have to threaten to take her cell phone away to get her to take her meds......the cough syrup she hates with a passion....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: September 24, 2009, 04:11:48 PM »

Oh I know, my daughter was the worse lol we had pry her mouth open....teeth clenched sooo tight.

My daughter was the same.  If she got chewables she would either gag or barf and there was no way she could swallow a pill until she was almost 10.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: September 24, 2009, 04:12:35 PM »

Thank you MunkeyMunk.  That is exactly why we are all here.   an angelic monkey

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/haleigh-cummings-nancy-grace-to-look-at-mistys-story.html

Haleigh Cummings: Nancy Grace to look at Misty's story
posted by halboedeker on Sep 24, 2009 3:36:33 PM

Nancy Grace will focus on the search for Haleigh Cummings next week.

The HLN host will concentrate on Misty Croslin Cummings, who was baby-sitting the child when the little girl vanished. The show promises exclusive interviews with Misty and her husband, Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's dad.

"What is she keeping to herself?" a release for the program asks.

Haleigh will be spotlighted at 8 p.m. Oct. 1 on HLN.

The latest in the search? A letter from a jail inmate, Kristina Renee Prevatt, who is a friend of Misty Cummings. Prevatt, who is in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges, says that Haleigh died when the girl took Oxycontin while adults were partying, WESH-Channel 2 reported. Prevatt says the child's body was dumped at a pond.

Terese Nieves, Haleigh's grandmother, dismissed this new information in an appearance on Grace's show last night. Nieves says the little girl didn't like to take medicine.

Ummm ... NEW exclusive interviews or OLD exclusive interviews with M&R?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: September 24, 2009, 04:13:25 PM »

Can anyone access the police scanner right now?  All that is showing up for me is fire.

I lost it, too. I noticed its been quiet.
Refreshed the page when I seen your post, and its gone.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 24, 2009, 04:15:05 PM »

Thank you.  It just came back.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: September 24, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »

Just got it back!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 24, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »

Luved the part about Miz Nancy paying Ron 100 bucks to stand over her and spit on her.  ha ha ha!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: September 24, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

I so agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head with that. I do believe you are correct about the hard time also, I was told there was evidence,good,solid evidence against him also. That is why he is serving hard time and yes, you were correct,from what info I got on it, it was a very brutal rape, and was told it messed her up in many ways.I think we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg on how badly it messed her up.
i'm probably on probation right now for my potty mouth and i was not going to respond to this debate but your last sentence is making me weigh in... first of all no one knows for a fact whether she was raped except her and the guy... i don't care what evidence there was or wasn't and fyi if by brutal evidence (and i am not trying to be graphic here) means lacerations bleeding torn "body parts" that could just as easily be because she was a virgin and detained for hours could just as simply mean "mommy i didn't come home on time because he wouldn't let me leave" (also adding in here my 2 cents because it just dawned on me to add why does lisa tend to believe tommy over misty does she know misty tends to lie)
anyways let me get to my actual point your last sentence (bolded by me) is debatable first of all i don't know how much accurate info you received to begin with as she was a minor and it was a sex crime 2 reasons not to release any info in the case but that is besides the point the last part is as though you are insinuating that her trauma is some how an excuse for what she has done (and i don't necessarily mean murder)... there is no excuse for the way she has behaved and lied and everything else... FYI it is true we are a product of our experiences and circumstances no one can deny that but regardless of who victimized you or what the trauma was if you don't pick your azz up off the floor and de-victimize yourself then you have no one to blame but yourself... her rape incident is not what messed her up the fact that she has not moved on however hard it is messed her up and that is no one's fault but her own   
not sure if that is what you were trying to do and i doubt it was but the end of your post sounded like a sugar coated excuse for her actions and i've really had it with that irresponsible little twit as far as i'm concerned she could have been raped by an entire football team for all i care it has nothing to do with this case whatsoever let her lawyer pull those excuses at her trial but please let's not do it here. sorry i'll go back to lurking now

I was told about this post and wanted to at least be given the chance to defend myself. First and foremost, I NEVER excused Misty's behavior NOW or for the past 7 months.second, I do hope that the bolded part is not directed at me. I have picked myself up and have come a long way,but ONLY because I had a family (not my own) to take me in and support me emotionally,something Misty obviously has never had.  I was simply stating that this case that a boy was convicted of should not be claimed as her lying just because she has lied so much through out this case. There is no excuse for her to be lying when a child is missing and I have stated that before,so to accuse me of sugar coating anything is wrong. I do not sugar coat anything,I do however base my decision on fact,not my thoughts and emotions or rumors. If we are to look at that case as Misty lied then because she is lying now about other guys (maybe), then by all means, lets just accuse and blame every rape victim that acts stupid and lies about other things and let their rapists go. This has nothing to do with my history,but everything to do with the fact there was a conviction in that case.

Now please drop this.

Have a great day.
the part that you bolded was in no way whatsoever directed at you .... in fact none of my post was directed at you whatsoever it was directed to the last sentence of your post i did not like the way it sounded and i did make the statement that i did not think you were sugar coating it but to me that is the way it sounded whether that was your intention or not. I do not want to talk about this anymore either and it is great that you had family members and support systems there for you but i know plenty of rape victims who had nobody in fact they had family members and people who should have supported them working against them and they still worked past their past and moved on. nobody asks to be raped and but it happens everyday and to say that we are just starting to see the tip of the iceburg as to how messed up she is due to her rape is directly stating that her actions are messed up and it is because of her rape... and i do not agree i would never direct to you what you suggested i directed towards you and i'm sorry you took my post personally i was simply stating and will stand by my statement that her actions in no way are due to or should be sympathized for her past traumas... i would say the same thing if a child saw his parents murdered and then became a murderer.... no excuse i don't care what someone has been thru the past is the past pick yourself up and stop making excuses (that was not directed at you either it is meant to be an in general statement)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #697 on: September 24, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I have a huge favor to ask and I am in no way wanting to upset anyone. But could you please cut down on the long, long, long quote stacks? It makes it so hard to read here and also bogs my old computer down so bad, it takes forever to get through each page. Thanks so very much.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 24, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »

To my monkey friends
((edit:  deleted per request of poster))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:00:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 24, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »

To my monkey friends
I am no longer going to be posting here. I've enjoyed reading all your posts and respect all of your opinions. I have tried to help with any info i could gather and have offered my opinion on things as well yet it seems like every time i have offered to gather info or given an opinion that some did not agree with that I have been persecuted questioned as to my intentions and quite frankly accused of attacking posters and their personal issues. I do not feel I have ever done that and I am sorry if you do not agree. I no longer feel welcome here and so farewell. If I have ever offended any of you then I am sorry those were never my intentions and for some reason I keep having to defend that so like I said I no longer feel welcome posting here and I might stay as a lurker as I like the haleigh updates but for now I am no longer interested in debating personal opinions with posters. BYE

I wish you'd reconsider.

I believe there is room here for everyone's opinions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.