May 28, 2024, 08:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506313 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: September 24, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

I am testing, my last post , well it wouldn't let me. Am I bad ?

No, you aren't bad    The thread was locked for a short time.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 24, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

Lisa's bond has been set...

$100,000.00 

not a typo. 

I have noticed that inmates that are booked in on out of county/state warrants the bail is much higher than normal.

Name still spelled wrong though. LOL

Sorry got in between quotes.

I have noticed that inmates that are booked in on out of county/state warrants the bail is much higher than normal.

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 24, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

hi everyone.

glad to see that Lisa Croslin is in custody.

I can't keep track of everyone's locations.

Has Misty returned yet?

Have the Ronettes started the ice-sculpting yet?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: September 24, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

hi everyone.

Has Misty returned yet?

I also am wondering about Misty and if she is back 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21106617/detail.html

Channel 4 asked Putnam County Chief Deputy Rick Ryan about the letter on Thursday and the report on "Nancy Grace."

"We know about the letter," Ryan said. "There was some issue about draining of the pond. The pond was drained before the letter. Quite frankly, we feel like it's irresponsible journalism to put this on the air that this letter is the gospel.

"I'm very disappointed, and quite frankly, appalled."

When asked if the affidavit mentioned in the letter is true, Ryan said, "Again, we don't care anything about this letter, and we're not going to waste our time on it. Even if it was our theory, we're just not going to talk about it."

Ryan said every time something new, fact or fiction, surfaces, he gets frantic phone calls from Haleigh's family.

"Look at what it's doing to the family," Ryan said. "It's a rollercoaster ride for the families, and just because one or two TV shows says it is, doesn't mean that it's happening."

Ryan said police are still investigating with the hope that Haleigh is still alive.

"Basically, because of this irresponsible journalism, they killed this little girl off in the media," Ryan said. "We're still of the mindset that this child is alive, and we're going to continue to pursue it as such until we know. Otherwise, frankly, it's perpetuating more drama."

snipped

Thanks, cece.

I particularly like this quote right after your bolded part:

"Look at what it's doing to the family," Ryan said. "It's a rollercoaster ride for the families, and just because one or two TV shows says it is, doesn't mean that it's happening."

Something to keep in mind.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »

hi everyone.

Has Misty returned yet?

I also am wondering about Misty and if she is back 

I may have to break down and watch NG tonight.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

Haleigh Update: Misty's Mother Arrested! Brother Bonds Out!

TJ Hart

Lisa Croslin, the step grandmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, has been arrested in Tennessee after a warrant for felony forgery was issued by Putnam County with a nation-wide pickup.

Authorities with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office tell 97.3 The Sky Lisa Croslin's bond is $10,504.00.

Lisa Croslin recenty  told several radio, tv and print news organizations she doubted her daughter Misty Croslin-Cummings was home when 6-year old Haleigh vanished from the trailer Misty shared with the child's father, Ronald Cummings.

In fact, Lisa Croslin reportedly backed up a claim made by her son who just bonded out of the Putnam County on an unrelated theft of a gun charge. Her son--and Misty's brother-- Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. stated he went to Rona and Misty's trailer at about 10 p.m. at Ronald's request by phone to check on Misty and the kids the night Haleigh was taken. Hank "Tommy" Croslin said he banged on the door and the home had no lights on and was quiet. He told Putnam County deputies no one was home.

Lisa Croslin was the woman who returned the gun Tommy Croslin allegedly took from a former neighbor hours after the man noticed it missing from his home when the two went there to use his phone.

Shortly after that, Lisa and her husband Hank Croslin Sr. left the Satsuma area rather quickly headed to be in Tennessee at Lisa's mother's home.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for updates on this story.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 24, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »

Thanks, cece.

You are so right (I meant to include that in my bold, but messed up).

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 24, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »

Channel 4 asked Putnam County Chief Deputy Rick Ryan about the letter on Thursday and the report on "Nancy Grace."

"We know about the letter," Ryan said. "There was some issue about draining of the pond. The pond was drained before the letter. Quite frankly, we feel like it's irresponsible journalism to put this on the air that this letter is the gospel.

When asked if the affidavit mentioned in the letter is true, Ryan said, "Again, we don't care anything about this letter, and we're not going to waste our time on it. Even if it was our theory, we're just not going to talk about it."

Ryan said every time something new, fact or fiction, surfaces, he gets frantic phone calls from Haleigh's family.

Ryan said police are still investigating with the hope that Haleigh is still alive.

"Basically, because of this irresponsible journalism, they killed this little girl off in the media," Ryan said. "We're still of the mindset that this child is alive, and we're going to continue to pursue it as such until we know. Otherwise, frankly, it's perpetuating more drama."

snipped

Thanks, cece.

i think I have to disagree to a certain point with Ryan.

LE has lied - and didn't someone else from LE YESTERDAY say that there were aspects to the letter that LE considered one of their theories?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 24, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

Haleigh Update: Misty's Mother Arrested! Brother Bonds Out!

TJ Hart

Lisa Croslin, the step grandmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, has been arrested in Tennessee after a warrant for felony forgery was issued by Putnam County with a nation-wide pickup.

Authorities with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office tell 97.3 The Sky Lisa Croslin's bond is $10,504.00.

Inmate Information:

CROSLING, LISA CARMEN

Projected Release Date:   |   Click here for Vine Notification

Facility:

Criminal Justice Center
Unit-Pod:

INTK-F
Security Level:
Admitted Date:

Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Initial Booking Date:

Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Medical Screening Date:
Final Booking Date:

Sep 24, 2009 3:57:03 PM

CIS No.:

OCA No.:

Sex:

F
Race:

White
Date of Birth:

Sep 10, 1969
Active Charges & Sentencing Information
This inmate has a total of 1 charges.

Warrant No.GS460391
Warrant No.:

GS460391

Bond Amount:
Arrested Charge:

FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE

Type:

Felony
Convicted Charge:

Type:
Status of Charge:

Awaiting Trial

Disposition:

* Bond amounts may be changed by the court. Please contact the Criminal Court Clerk's Office at 862-5670 or visit ccc.nashville.gov for the updated bond amounts.
Disclaimer: The Davidson County Sheriff’s Office provides this information as a service to the public. It should not be relied upon for any type of legal action. Additionally, the information displayed is for inmates currently incarcerated in Davidson County jails. The only exception is the “Recent Bookings” report. Some individuals on that report may have been released. If you have any questions regarding the information you obtain, please call inmate information at 615-862-8123.
Home | Visitation Info | Bond Payment Info | Victim Notification   

Lisa Croslin recenty  told several radio, tv and print news organizations she doubted her daughter Misty Croslin-Cummings was home when 6-year old Haleigh vanished from the trailer Misty shared with the child's father, Ronald Cummings.

In fact, Lisa Croslin reportedly backed up a claim made by her son who just bonded out of the Putnam County on an unrelated theft of a gun charge. Her son--and Misty's brother-- Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. stated he went to Rona and Misty's trailer at about 10 p.m. at Ronald's request by phone to check on Misty and the kids the night Haleigh was taken. Hank "Tommy" Croslin said he banged on the door and the home had no lights on and was quiet. He told Putnam County deputies no one was home.

Lisa Croslin was the woman who returned the gun Tommy Croslin allegedly took from a former neighbor hours after the man noticed it missing from his home when the two went there to use his phone.

Shortly after that, Lisa and her husband Hank Croslin Sr. left the Satsuma area rather quickly headed to be in Tennessee at Lisa's mother's home.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for updates on this story.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: September 24, 2009, 06:13:20 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if Lisa might .. well .. 'know' anything more than she's let on about what happened to Haleigh?   

*I put that rather delicately* 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 24, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »

it's so confusing when we see that something did indeed happen: Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko's affidavit, pond search - but LE says that these things are not important.

I really think they are as they are all pieces of the puzzle.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 24, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if Lisa might .. well .. 'know' anything more than she's let on about what happened to Haleigh?   

yes.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 24, 2009, 06:17:32 PM »

snipped

Thanks, cece.

i think I have to disagree to a certain point with Ryan.

LE has lied - and didn't someone else from LE YESTERDAY say that there were aspects to the letter that LE considered one of their theories?

I can't remember who said that. Was it a quote from LE, or was it a reporter? 
Some of these reporters has to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am still trying to get confirmation that Chelsea and Timmy was living with Tommy prior to them moving to Massachusetts.  We have had only one reporter to state that, which was on NG.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: September 24, 2009, 06:18:23 PM »

Oh boy!  So confusing here.  Can I ask:

TJ's claim that Lisa Croslin "backed up" Tommy's story.  Where's that coming from.  To me that's a whole different matter than saying she believes Misty might not have been home.

Where's the news that Tommy Croslin has left town come from?

Thought I saw I reference here as I was catching up that NeyNey wrote a second letter, but in the article it seemed to be the same letter that was uncovered yesterday?

And Ryan and LE are simply confusing the matter all the more with their oblique comments and refusing to answer questions!  JMO!!!!!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #795 on: September 24, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »

OMG~I left work and they were looking for LC o forgery charges, then come home and see 100m bond------YIKES!!!!!! Does make you wonder what she knows Wyks 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 24, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »

She sure could, but I don't know
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: September 24, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »

It was scary ! My comment was only about how old Lisa looked for 40.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 24, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »

It was scary ! My comment was only about how old Lisa looked for 40.
I was going to post that also 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: September 24, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »

Lisa's court date:

Sept 30th, at 9a in Nashville

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1004965|2564069|CJIS

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.