May 28, 2024, 09:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506320 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

OK...Art said that Misty was suppose to come back to town and have a reunion with Ronald on Thursday but that has been called off now......WTH.......I thought Ronald wanted to keep his enemy's close, well heck, now she is out and about, good thing WBG got out of jail, she just might need a new boyfriend.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

Is that a tatoo on Misty's lower left leg, or a patch of dirt from the lovebirds rolling around in the dirt?

I think it says "la bella vita." 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »

Palatka Man Speaks Out About Haleigh Case

Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 9/23/2009 6:03:19 PM    Updated: 9/23/2009 6:54:04 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- A Palatka man is speaking out about his relationship with Haleigh Cummings' stepmother.

Greg Page says he and Misty Croslin spent time together just days before Haleigh disappeared. The 29-year-old says his mother introduced him to Misty shortly before Haleigh vanished.

Page told First Coast News, "The weekend before [Haleigh disappeared], Misty came over with a friend, Nay Nay, and we hung out and she left."

Page said he and Misty had a sexual encounter.

Misty has since married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Page, who goes by the street name 'White Boy Greg,' has been interviewed by investigators several times regarding the Haleigh case and about his relationship with Misty Croslin-Cummings.

Page was arrested Tuesday night and charged with drug possession in Palatka. He told First Coast News police questioned him again about the little girl.

"They just asked me where she was at. I told them, 'I don't know,'" Page explained, "I said if I knew I would've disclosed that information to the cops."

Page added that he has not spoken to Misty since Haleigh vanished. Meanwhile, investigators are working on another lead.

Major Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty's brother told them that the night Haleigh disappeared, Haleigh's father called him, asking him to check on Misty and the kids.

Bowling said Croslin told them Ronald Cummings had earlier called Misty about 20 times and could not get her on the phone.

Bowling said Croslin went to the house where Misty, Haleigh, and Haleigh's little brother were supposed to be. Croslin said the house was dark and quiet.

So does this mean Misty was not at home when she claims she was? Bowling said her brother feels she was not there.

"It is one of two or three very viable theories," Bowling explained. "It's a valid theory that she was not at home. This [information from Croslin] seems to corroborate that theory."

For a couple days this week, Misty Croslin-Cummings has not been at home in Welaka where she lives with her husband, his grandmother, and her stepson.

Responding to reports that Misty had skipped town, Misty's Attorney, Robert Fields, says she's taken a couple days to go to Universal Studios in Orlando with a friend.

As for Page, he maintains he does not know what happened to Haleigh. He said he never met the child, and he wished he had not met Misty Croslin-Cummings.

"It was a mistake. I wish I had never got caught up with that girl. It's been turmoil ever since," Page said.

CLICK HERE to read more about Hank Croslin's encounter with investigators.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145521&catid=3

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »

Maybe after Ron saw NayNay's letter, he decided he didn't want Misty to come back.   
He is probably already out looking for another underaged wayward teen 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Maybe after Ron saw NayNay's letter, he decided he didn't want Misty to come back.   

No doubt.   
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

I jumped ahead when I saw we were at page 100.  Has MISTY been detained?   

No she has not that we know of klaas. 

It is my suspicion that Misty and Ron is in Orlando identifying whatever evidence was found last week.

Just a hunch.

So the Universal Studios stuff could be a smoke screen?

http://twitter.com/haleighnewz

The are now unconfirmed reports that Ronald has met up with Misty at Universal Studios. Waiting for confirmation.
about 1 hour ago from web

Misty's attorney confirms that she is vacationing at Universal Studios in Orlando. http://bit.ly/C2HGl (5th paragraph)
about 1 hour ago from web

FCN: (Robert Fields, Misty's Attorney) He says currently his client is in Orlando visiting Universal. http://bit.ly/C2HGl
about 2 hours ago from Twaitter
I dont know Klaas, HLN news reported that Ronald was not gonna be joining her at Universal this afternoon, I dont know what is going on...weird.

AH just said that it is off that Misty was to come back to Welaka and have a reunion with Ronald but now that is off.   

If that reunion has also been called off it would lead me to believe that the entire filmed departure was an attempt to remove Misty from the publics view.  Why?  Perhaps so she could be arrested (finally) and it not turn into mass hysteria btwn the families and also with the media. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »

Palatka Man Speaks Out About Haleigh Case (Video) WBG

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145521&catid=3

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »

Art Harris said, Ronald, told Misty: "Don't Come Back"!  Is Ron CYA?

I heard that too. Why is Art saying that?!

This does not look like he is telling her not to come back!

Sorry, I just had to post it again.
I can't even express what that picture does to me  Poor Haleigh, and poor little Jr.   

She knew it is GONZO!  This is why she was so smoochie, she felt somehow this was the last kiss. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

No doubt.   

Lets hope he has learned a lesson.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2009, 07:38:27 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 
I'm all for people learning lessons and starting fresh, I don't see it with Ron, I think he has a problem and likes younger girls that he can control, imo.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2009, 07:39:14 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 

If what has happened to his little girl does not wake him up, I don't know what will!

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »

This is obvious to me why Gma -Sykes didn't lend Misty a piece of luggage, they knew Misty was not going to return, by them! My view is they are telling her: Hasta La Vista, Baby! Bye Bye, Baby, It is curtains, Baby. You served your purpose, Baby!

This is why little Misty has plastic grocery bags and not a decent piece of luggage, it isn't grm didn't have a little train case,
she wasn't going to part with it, Betcha they have the ring back!  Did they tell her, someone will steal the ring in Orlando, sure
bet they did and just wonder if they retrieved the Hairloom ring back before Misty left on her short vacation? IMO

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 
I'm all for people learning lessons and starting fresh, I don't see it with Ron, I think he has a problem and likes younger girls that he can control, imo.

The Good Lord works in mysterious ways.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »

This is obvious to me why Gma -Sykes didn't lend Misty a piece of luggage, they knew Misty was not going to return, by them! My view is they are telling her: Hasta La Vista, Baby! Bye Bye, Baby, It is curtains, Baby. You served your purpose, Baby!

This is why little Misty has plastic grocery bags and not a decent piece of luggage, it isn't grm didn't have a little train case,
she wasn't going to part with it, Betcha they have the ring back!  Did they tell her, someone will steal the ring in Orlando, sure
bet they did and just wonder if they retrieved the Hairloom ring back before Misty left on her short vacation? IMO

IMO

GGM probably DID give Misty her best luggage. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »

IMO

GGM probably DID give Misty her best luggage. 
  OMG 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

I went to the dentist and seemed to have missed something . Where is that letter ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »

I don't see Misty parting with her wedding ring, they probably threw that in as a departure gift 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 

There are numerous players in this case if not all that have had some dark sides. Drug houses, drug vehicles, child neglect, child abuse and such.
HaLeigh paid the cost.
And I will just leave it at that.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »

No doubt.   

You are joking, right? 

There are numerous players in this case if not all that have had some dark sides. Drug houses, drug vehicles, child neglect, child abuse and such.
HaLeigh paid the cost.
And I will just leave it at that.

I totally agree with what you said, but I feel Ron is a predator of underage girls, and that is what I see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.