May 27, 2024, 10:10:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506231 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #820 on: September 24, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

just caught up hiding out as a guest....anywho...

i just had a thought.  what if le knew misty wasen't home,  but they knew she would lie anyway so they had tommy?  timmy?  (the one still in town) put out that he went over there.  we know about ron's phone pings and although misty claims (or someone claims?) her phone was off...how do we really know?  heck, i could say my 'puter is off right now but it dosen't mean it is.

hope that made sense.
so, are you suggesting that Tommy didn't really go over there, but they put it out that he did to see what would happen?  did the story change?  did the timeline change?  what does TN really know?

I hope Haleigh is alive, but I'd like to know what LE is basing their speculation on?  Just because they haven't found a body?  I think it's time to put someone new on the case.  This is really screwed up, IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: September 24, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »

"Basically, because of this irresponsible journalism, they killed this little girl off in the media," Ryan said. "We're still of the mindset that this child is alive, and we're going to continue to pursue it as such until we know. Otherwise, frankly, it's perpetuating more drama."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21106617/detail.html

Well, Deputy Chief Rick Ryan, please produce Haleigh Marie Cummings, or else turn this case over to the FDLE, FBI or someone with some kind of investigative expertise because your department has totally effed up this case with your lying, non-imformation, rumor inducing, Keystone Kops type of law enforcement. Enough!! JMO
I totally agree, this is absurd 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: September 24, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if Lisa might .. well .. 'know' anything more than she's let on about what happened to Haleigh?   

*I put that rather delicately* 

OMG~I left work and they were looking for LC o forgery charges, then come home and see 100m bond------YIKES!!!!!! Does make you wonder what she knows Wyks 

Well.. 100k bond, not 100m   

but still... it does make me wonder, yesssssss. 

it's also making my brain hurt.  cuz thoughts are swirling in my head as to what we've heard about lisa so far.  where she was, what she has said, what she may know and what she may have.......

no, cannot go there yet.   

LOL~I get that everywhere, but M represent 1,000 in the financial brokerage biz........but it must surely confuse everyone when I use it because I always get that response, just habit

Yes. this case is a real head spinner and a cast of characters straight out of deliverance

shows my lack of knowledge in that area! 

this case... OMG!  and to think that at least once or twenty times I dared say that the Anthony's were by far THE most bizarre ever.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: September 24, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »

I am testing, my last post , well it wouldn't let me. Am I bad ?

No, you aren't bad    The thread was locked for a short time.
klaas glad you are here
i am still here lurking....
could you do me a favor and delete the post i had put about how i was leaving as a poster
i feel responsible for the thread being locked...
people were asked to no longer comment on it and they did anyways i think mostly because they were unaware that they weren't supposed to comment on it due to being on previous pages still and not knowing they weren't supposed to....
anyways if you could just delete it i would appreciate i don't want to cause any more unnecessary drama
thanks

Edit:  I deleted your original post but it was quoted a couple times.  I'm not going to delete them all. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:02:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #824 on: September 24, 2009, 06:50:22 PM »

I missed the photo of LC~what page was that on

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if Lisa might .. well .. 'know' anything more than she's let on about what happened to Haleigh?   

OMG~I left work and they were looking for LC o forgery charges, then come home and see 100m bond------YIKES!!!!!! Does make you wonder what she knows Wyks 

it's also making my brain hurt.  cuz thoughts are swirling in my head as to what we've heard about lisa so far.  where she was, what she has said, what she may know and what she may have.......

no, cannot go there yet.   

LOL~I get that everywhere, but M represent 1,000 in the financial brokerage biz........but it must surely confuse everyone when I use it because I always get that response, just habit

Yes. this case is a real head spinner and a cast of characters straight out of deliverance

this case... OMG!  and to think that at least once or twenty times I dared say that the Anthony's were by far THE most bizarre ever.     

I know, me too!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 24, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

Letter from inmate regarding HaLeigh (video)
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

Talks about letter that Prevatt's family received as well.

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 24, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145597&catid=3

Chief Ryan said if anyone can confirm any information in the letter, detectives would like to talk to that person.

First Coast News was not able to speak to Prevatt about the letter. However, a close friend told First Coast News' Jessica Clark the signature is Nay Nay's (Prevatt's). The friend also said the recipient the letter was addressed to received it.

First Coast News received the letter from a private investigator in the case.

If you know any information that can help investigators, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-277-8477.

snipped

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #828 on: September 24, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »

no, cannot go there yet.   

LOL~No reason to know unless you do what I do for a living, but it's pretty hard to forge any of my financial doc's as my ex did because he used K everwhere, and in any of my non-forged doc's that was an M. No clue why they use it-just always ahev

I'd like to see the hand of even one person who is not banging there head against the wall tryig to figure this case out......they compete with the A's quite well IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: September 24, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »

I turned the scanner on for my town, to see what kind of awful crime there is going on in my own neighborhood.....  and.......   

our big news is that there's a loose cow out on the main road. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 24, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »

Letter from inmate regarding HaLeigh (video)
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

Talks about letter that Prevatt's family received as well.

"FOX 35 caught up with the Prevatt family Thursday who showed us a similar letter sent to them by the jail inmate, again, mentioning the same theory."

So apparently, there are two letters out there that Nay Nay wrote.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 24, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »

Letter from inmate regarding Haleigh

Updated: Thursday, 24 Sep 2009, 6:09 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 24 Sep 2009, 10:05 AM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A letter written by a Putnam County Jail inmate outlines one theory as to what could have happened to missing Haleigh Cummings.

The letter written by jail inmate Kristina Prevatt, mentions there was a party fueled by drugs in which Haleigh got a hold of some oxycontin and died

Prevatt also says someone, whom we are not identifying, says, "put Haleigh in a black bag in my car and we took her to a pond by the Mondex."

Investigators searched that pond looking for clues into Haleigh's disappearance over the weekend but claim it had nothing to do with the letter.

the pond was drained before this letter came out said Chief of Staff Rick Ryan with the Putnam County Sheriffs office.

The sheriffs office also not confirming or denying what detectives may have said but the chief of staff tells FOX 35, Haleigh being the victim of an overdose is one of many theories.

Of course it is. The unfortunate thing is there is some information that we feel the public and the media is entitled to but theres some information that is not.

Prevatt is an acquaintance of Misty Crosslink, the stepmother of 6 year old missing Haleigh Cummings, and the last person to see the girl when she vanished in February.

FOX 35 caught up with the Prevatt family Thursday who showed us a similar letter sent to them by the jail inmate, again, mentioning the same theory.

FOX 35's request to interview Kristina Prevatt was denied by the Putnam County Jail.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092409_Haleigh_Cummings

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 24, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

just caught up hiding out as a guest....anywho...

i just had a thought.  what if le knew misty wasen't home,  but they knew she would lie anyway so they had tommy?  timmy?  (the one still in town) put out that he went over there.  we know about ron's phone pings and although misty claims (or someone claims?) her phone was off...how do we really know?  heck, i could say my 'puter is off right now but it dosen't mean it is.

hope that made sense.
so, are you suggesting that Tommy didn't really go over there, but they put it out that he did to see what would happen?  did the story change?  did the timeline change?  what does TN really know?

I hope Haleigh is alive, but I'd like to know what LE is basing their speculation on?  Just because they haven't found a body?  I think it's time to put someone new on the case.  This is really screwed up, IMO.
maybe he did and maybe he didn't. (and im not trying to sound glibb) maybe le knew she wasen't there (per phone pings (and if they did know i doubt they would let ron and misty know) but for whatever reason want to let her know that SOMEONE knows she wasn't at home.  its out there for some reason.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 24, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »

I turned the scanner on for my town, to see what kind of awful crime there is going on in my own neighborhood.....  and.......   

We don't even have one where I live.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 24, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »

Once, our LE got a 911 call because some old lady's garden was raided.
We have a 311 city service now for silly calls now.
I used to think that they should have 111, 211, 311, 511, 611 etc and YOU decide based on how scared you were. And they stole my idea, except it is just 311.   
The city I live in is getting scary.I would stay awake all night in fear if I ever turned a scanner on.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 24, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »

Didn't the sheriff's dept say last week that they were draining the pond
based on information in a letter written by an inmate?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 24, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »

"Basically, because of this irresponsible journalism, they killed this little girl off in the media," Ryan said. "We're still of the mindset that this child is alive, and we're going to continue to pursue it as such until we know. Otherwise, frankly, it's perpetuating more drama."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21106617/detail.html

Well, Deputy Chief Rick Ryan, please produce Haleigh Marie Cummings, or else turn this case over to the FDLE, FBI or someone with some kind of investigative expertise because your department has totally effed up this case with your lying, non-imformation, rumor inducing, Keystone Kops type of law enforcement. Enough!! JMO
I totally agree, this is absurd 

If it hadn’t been for the media keeping Haleigh in the news she would have been forgotten by now just like so many others, Hasanni and Neveah to name just two of the many forgotten. LE can thank TM and MN for getting the ball rolling again and forcing LE to do something besides badmouth the media for keeping this case alive. Maybe LE just doesn’t care because the parties involved are such losers and burn outs, IDK.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 24, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »

That is so funny, thank you!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #838 on: September 24, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »

IM,
I didn't see a picture of Lisa, I saw her on NG and thought she was at least 50 something (being nice). 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 24, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »

Didn't the sheriff's dept say last week that they were draining the pond
based on information in a letter written by an inmate?

I think that was way after the two day training exercise which turned into a search for aquatic dope plants which turned into a training exercise, which turned into nothing, which finally turned into a search for Haleigh.  Did I get the order right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.