May 27, 2024, 08:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506213 times)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: September 24, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »

Speaking of needing a makeover, Jane Wineytraub is on Jane Velez Mitchell.   

She's the only woman on TV that could put on a black pointy hat, and a black dress, and could go as a witch on Halloween with no mask.  Especially when she does that evil grin. 

YES!  And the thing that bothers me aboug Janey is that she isn't just a defense attorney, she seems to be for NOT seeking justice.  I love our system of adversaries...prosectuion and defense.  And everybody deserves a good defense.

But when she's giving commentary, she says things that are so out there...not seeking the truth but having her client lie to save their own behind.  Shameful.  It seems like its a game to her and she wants to win at all costs....murdered children be damned.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: September 24, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

I will say one more thing about the PCSO, and then I will hush about it. I said something the other night about the LE in any particular area is a cross section of the population. It is true everywhere. The LE in the area is kin, married, inter-married, ex-married, know, have gf's/bf's, have business connections and various other reasons for investigating/not investigating certain people and situations.  That is how Ron stayed out of doing jail time because of his mother's connections imo. It stands to reason that some in the PCSO have their own reasons for doing what they do or do not do. I do not know anyone in Putnam County, but I do know how things  generally works. The LE there in Putnam County are too close to the situation, in my view. There may be some that are really trying to do their jobs. I am not knocking the entire department. But Haleigh has been gone far too long for this to have deteriorated to such a mess. JMO

Oh Fanny dear!  I burst out laughing at your assessment of LE being a reflection of those they serve.  That's one scary thought, don't you think???? HA

I will now hush.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: September 24, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

JMO but JVM is TOTALLY misrepresenting the letter on her show tonight!

She sure did!

Also, she said there IS a nationwide warrant for Lisa Croslin's arrest.

Her "news" is old.

Tsk, tsk.

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: September 24, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »

FannyMae...I got in the middle of your quote.  My apologies.  Sometimes that happens and I don't even know what I did to fix it.  Sorry! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 24, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »

FannyMae...I got in the middle of your quote.  My apologies.  Sometimes that happens and I don't even know what I did to fix it.  Sorry! 

No problemo! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 24, 2009, 07:38:37 PM »

Just heard that Hank Croslin just left satsuma and NayNay wrote another letter, this time to her family....
Do you know where Tommy went? Massachusets perhaps?  I'm so confused with Nay Nay and her jail time, is she still in jail?
Dont know where, but I assume Mass,,,and yes his family is with him.......now whats mama Lisa gonna do......and I think NayNay is stil in jail......my God this is so confusing..

Would Tommy be able to cross the state's lines if he is out on bond???????

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: September 24, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »

I need the help of someone who knows how to upload/download a video plzzzzzzz!!  Well, someone who can also go into WS, the rumor thread....

In there, today's thread, on page 21, post 2001, there's a video of Geraldo interviewing Crystal and Marie. 

The 911 call is played, and Ron can be heard saying, "We're fk'd.. I had nothing to do with this.."

OMG, for whoever is able, you HAVE to hear him saying that, with your own ears!! 

It's at 5.45 in the video. 

Can someone grab that video and bring it here pleasssssse??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: September 24, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »

Just heard that Hank Croslin just left satsuma and NayNay wrote another letter, this time to her family....
Do you know where Tommy went? Massachusets perhaps?  I'm so confused with Nay Nay and her jail time, is she still in jail?
Dont know where, but I assume Mass,,,and yes his family is with him.......now whats mama Lisa gonna do......and I think NayNay is stil in jail......my God this is so confusing..

Depends on the conditions of the bond. We don't know what they are. Not sure there is any way for us to know.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: September 24, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »

Should he? Probably not. Would he? My guess the only thing left of Tommy in Florida is his footprints! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #869 on: September 24, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »

IM,
I didn't see a picture of Lisa, I saw her on NG and thought she was at least 50 something (being nice). 

I wonder why Nancy didn't give her a makeover like she did Teresa N?   
may require surgery ( I am going to the corner now, I deserve it)
   Oh yes, I remember that video,,,,,,,,,,wow, she is younger than I am and looks like es MIL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: September 24, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

I need the help of someone who knows how to upload/download a video plzzzzzzz!!  Well, someone who can also go into WS, the rumor thread....

In there, today's thread, on page 21, post 2001, there's a video of Geraldo interviewing Crystal and Marie. 

The 911 call is played, and Ron can be heard saying, "We're fk'd.. I had nothing to do with this.."

OMG, for whoever is able, you HAVE to hear him saying that, with your own ears!! 

Ahhhh here's the YouTube link to it:

listen carefully at 5.45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcMkLE5fhk0

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: September 24, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

Depends on the conditions of the bond. We don't know what they are. Not sure there is any way for us to know.

6. Can the defendant leave the state or the country while on bond?
You will have to get permission from the bonding office in writing before attempting to do so. If the court has given you direct instructions not to leave the state or country you must then get permission from the bail agent and the court before leaving. otherwise you are subject to arrest!

http://www.aboutbail.com/faq.php#6

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #872 on: September 24, 2009, 07:43:31 PM »

have we seen this?  Sorry if it's a repeat.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who left a tip about the HaLeigh Cummings case at The St. Augustine Record on Wednesday.

http://news.staugustine.com/news/200...-haleigh-case/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: September 24, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »

No problem!  Hubby and I just came home a short time ago from quick visit in the Bellingham area ... just across the Canadian/American border.  We were waved through.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: September 24, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »

I can't get in the rumor thread as I'm not even a member, but if you know the date i will try to find it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: September 24, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »

I'm also frustrated with the PCSO.  I understand that in order to build a case against any criminal, LE must keep some cards close to their vest.  But, LE also exists to serve the public.  And I get a strong feeling that PCSO has an "us against them" mentality.  Sure, they say they want the public involved, but on the other hand, when the public's interest is aroused, they appear to totally dis the public. 

I firmly believe that PCSO has a lot of information they cannot/will not share on this case.  I'm sure that's mostly a good thing.  But then certain things are put so much in our face .. the high bond for Tommy, the pond dig and the denials related to that, the NeyNey letter, the high bond now on Lisa ... all of those things are almost designed to arouse the public interest.  But when asked to answer a few simple questions, PCSO appears to get defensive and starts with the denials.  What they don't seem to realize after all these months is that their vaguely worded PR releases and their snipey answers only serve to put them in a bad light .. all the while making it appear that the players involved in this crime are so much smarter than they. 

Here's what I'm thinking ... what's the email for PCSO.  If enough people write them ... whether along the lines of what I've just advanced, or of the total opposite opinion ... someone there is going to eventually listen.  And just maybe they can head off media reports that go to the fantastic instead of sticking to the absolute facts!  JMO!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: September 24, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who left a tip about the HaLeigh Cummings case at The St. Augustine Record on Wednesday.

I haven't.

I get a 404 on that link though.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #877 on: September 24, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »

listen carefully at 5.45

I heard it.  it sounded like "I had nuthin' to do with this, we(re)? f***ed, i had nuthin' to do with this" It sounded like a loop when it repeated "I had nuthin' to do with this".  interesting.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 24, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

Thanks 04Bull.  I got an error when I clicked on the link.

Isn't there someone - maybe a relative? that has connections to St. Augustine?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: September 24, 2009, 07:49:26 PM »

listen carefully at 5.45

D@mn, I had NEVER heard that version but definitely heard "I Frucked........"

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.