May 28, 2024, 03:19:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506353 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: September 24, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »

Somebody coined the term "Granddollar" to replace "Granddaughter" in the Caylee case. It seems to be true for little Haleigh as well……….

There are lots of great photos of little Haleigh out there.  I hope Nancy Grace did not pay one cent to the family for new ones.  I hope the family willing contributed those photos for the cause of finding their precious little girl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #981 on: September 24, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i can just imagine the tip was...'they are all lying'   

cyclops
    Monkey Devil!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: September 24, 2009, 09:07:57 PM »

I wonder if this is the mysterious Chad E.

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/19/2009 12:58:07 PM  - Booking#: 09-02533
Release Date & Time: 6/19/2009 9:45:00 PM
DOB: 8/26/1972 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754784&IMG=40570
I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad

Yes, I know I researched it and checked all of that prior to posting.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: September 24, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
and not only nurses wear scrubs...
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: September 24, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »

It was my mistake, it was at the newspaper office, I didn't notice the shoes, great catch.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 24, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

She dropped it off at the St Augustine newspaper lobby.

But I agree. She should go talk to LE, if she was not more interested in hiding herself.
  OMG I'm sorry, but still she must realize that she would be filmed.  Okay, now this gets weirder. I'm not sure if I should laugh, or think there is a possibility, but in the rumor thread WS, people are thinking that this is Crystal, Ron's sister, of course without the weird azz hairdo. Same build, people can buy scrubs at Walmart  and if she is wearing a name tag, big deal you can make one. 

No way she could have straightened out that mess of hair in this length of time.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: September 24, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

Yesssss pathetic!  What must LE be thinking of this?   

I've made a few 911 calls in my day, and none of them, even as awful as the situations were, none were as pathetic as is.  IMO of course.  Even the day I called 911 for an awful crash in front of my home.  Am on the phone running out there, giving details blah blah, and all of a sudden, while still on the phone, realized one of the drivers was my son. 

There's a moment in a call like that, even while numb and terrified, the operators questions tend to bring a person to a thinking-again level.  Not once did I hear that happening for Misty.  But then too, she was also dealing with Ron's going off right next to her.  But still.  I do think I heard her once say shhhh to him.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: September 24, 2009, 09:11:48 PM »

Somebody coined the term "Granddollar" to replace "Granddaughter" in the Caylee case. It seems to be true for little Haleigh as well……….

There are lots of great photos of little Haleigh out there.  I hope Nancy Grace did not pay one cent to the family for new ones.  I hope the family willing contributed those photos for the cause of finding their precious little girl.

Janet

Maybe Georgie Anthony got to them anyway, and showed them the ropes. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:09 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

Yesssss pathetic!  What must LE be thinking of this?   

I've made a few 911 calls in my day, and none of them, even as awful as the situations were, none were as pathetic as this.  IMO of course.  Even the day I called 911 for an awful crash in front of my home.  Am on the phone running out there, giving details blah blah, and all of a sudden, while still on the phone, realized one of the drivers was my son. 

There's a moment in a call like that, even while numb and terrified, the operators questions tend to bring a person to a thinking-again level.  Not once did I hear that happening for Misty.  But then too, she was also dealing with Ron's going off right next to her.  But still.  I do think I heard her once say shhhh to him.  lol

edit to fix word.... 'this'. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

Monkeys, I just checked the PCSO website and cannot find an email address for them on that site.  Can this be true???  Cripes!

All I can say is that the tipster in the video may be in grave danger now that PCSO have exposed her.   And yes, I also think this might prevent other tipsters from coming forward.

All that said ... only sane reason I see for PCSO to release that video of the tipster is if she was conveying some sort of threat to them or confessing that she did the crime!

http://www.pcso.us/phone-directory
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 24, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »

i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Is it possible that they must change from street shoes to hospital shoes when starting a shift.  Maybe they are not allowed to wear the same shoes..and must change them.  Would explain why they were not the usual white.  However, she was dressed in the scrubs. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #991 on: September 24, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »

NRCG, that thought crossed my mind too about Ron's sister, but then thought nawwwww...not enough hair lol.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »

Mysteriously quiet on all fronts tonight on this question ... is Misty back in town?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:19 PM »

But I agree. She should go talk to LE, if she was not more interested in hiding herself.
  OMG I'm sorry, but still she must realize that she would be filmed.  Okay, now this gets weirder. I'm not sure if I should laugh, or think there is a possibility, but in the rumor thread WS, people are thinking that this is Crystal, Ron's sister, of course without the weird azz hairdo. Same build, people can buy scrubs at Walmart  and if she is wearing a name tag, big deal you can make one. 

No way she could have straightened out that mess of hair in this length of time.  Monkey Devil!
And not only that, the dummy would probably have made the name tag with a big Crystal Cummings on it, instead of a made up name 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »

i can just imagine the tip was...'they are all lying'   

cyclops

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:41 PM »

i'm still a couple pages behind but i just posted about her possible hair extension and no wi just read your post i am lmao right now
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #996 on: September 24, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »

I percieve the woman as a messenger, maybe, an agent (between guy) delivering a letter from someone else.
The woman politely handed the envelope to desk woman and left. That was her mission to drop it off for someone else.
Of coarse I don't know these people, but, she looked OK, and not creepy.  Maybe the letter was a suicide letter from someone?
I don't think the woman is in danger, she may have nothing to do with this case, just was sent to drop off maybe the secret.
This reminds me of M.Duckett leaving a letter, a little creepy. These are guesses, and opinions.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: September 24, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »

cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 24, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »

I wonder if this is the mysterious Chad E.

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/19/2009 12:58:07 PM  - Booking#: 09-02533
Release Date & Time: 6/19/2009 9:45:00 PM
DOB: 8/26/1972 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754784&IMG=40570
I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad
although it was rumored that he was an old man in a wheelchair... and how did we even hear the chad e rumor to begin with?

don't quote me, but I think it might have been Art Harris.

scratch this - I don't know where it came from, lol.

just went over to Art Harris' site and don't see it - the place that I saw it had their address, too.  I could have sworn the address was on St. Johns Ave because I thought it was weird that such serious drug people would live on the same street as the police department.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: September 24, 2009, 09:16:33 PM »

NRCG, that thought crossed my mind too about Ron's sister, but then thought nawwwww...not enough hair lol.
  Monkey Devil! I just thought I would share, and there is a pic of Crystal and this other lady that someone posted, some people think it is a very good possibility, while others don't. I'm not good at comparing pics at all, but I suppose it could be 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.