June 16, 2024, 05:20:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507894 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2009, 11:04:24 AM »

Confirmation that Misty was at Universal Studios. Ronald planned to meet her but media found out.. plans cancelled http://easyuri.com/293a2
5 minutes ago from Twaitter       

Why would that stop Ron from going?    Maybe he's skeered that someone is going to punch him out.          
These people make me sick.
That's what I'm thinking 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: September 24, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »

i don't like the way the media is twisting this letter around to make it sound that Nay Nay confessed.

this is going to cause problems, imo.
I don't believe this letter
Do you mean Joe's letter or Nay Nays? thx.
OMG, I think I'm going to hang this up  Monkey Devil!  What was the letter we saw yesterday, that was Nay Nay's to her ex, right? I don't think I saw Joe's letter, but I don't believe what he supposedly said, and what Nay Nay wrote to her ex 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 24, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

someone said last night that TJ Hart twittered that Misty was taking a new poly.

Has that now been determined to be false?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #403 on: September 24, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

I think they are all liars    That Joe does seem like a psycho, but what is really weird, why would you write a letter like Nay Nay did? I know I sure wouldn't have, maybe the drugs made her do it 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #404 on: September 24, 2009, 11:07:19 AM »

Confirmation that Misty was at Universal Studios. Ronald planned to meet her but media found out.. plans cancelled http://easyuri.com/293a2
5 minutes ago from Twaitter       

Why would that stop Ron from going?    Maybe he's skeered that someone is going to punch him out.          
These people make me sick.
That's what I'm thinking 

Wow I messed that one up....I need to clear my head...hit post before I posted lol

Was it not Misty's lawyer  who told where she was? If they said she was off for a visit with the Anthony's ...that I might believe, but Universal..no way!! She has no reason to clear her head, there is nothing in there to start with.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #405 on: September 24, 2009, 11:07:26 AM »

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS

Letter Says Haleigh Died at Oxycontin Party

Aired September 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ng.01.html

Somehow I agree with Nancy Grace and Teresa Neves regarding this issue.

Considering this letter came to the attentionof LE ... could it be that its contents are mean to to the focus off Misty as being resonsible for Haleight's demise and ... shift the blam to an unknown person who happen to be at the party.

I could be wrong but ... something does not seem right.  911 is called if a child/person is unresponsive.  Are we to believe that not one in attendance attempted to intervene and do the right thing?  Are we to believe that not one in attendance came forward in the past seven month and revealed the truth regarding what he/she witnessed?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE - SEPTERMBER 23, 2009

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s what this letter is saying, Nancy. This letter came from a girl behind bars who is friends with Misty, who`s a party friend of Misty`s, who`s saying that Misty was with her that night and -- or this letter`s claiming Misty, this girl and some other people were together that night and that Haleigh was with them partying -- they were all partying, and Misty got -- excuse me, Haleigh got her hands on oxycontin and ingested it and died. And that`s when this other friend at the party panicked, put Haleigh allegedly in a bag and threw her in a pond. And that`s what this letter is saying.

GRACE: Now, if the letter is true, I am expected to believe that everybody at this so-called party has managed to keep their yaps shut for this long? That is the hard part for me.

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Neves, what do you make of this letter? Do you put any stock in it?

NEVES:  Nancy, I`m like you.  I do not think that that many people, with a $70,000 reward, are going to sit at home and not say anything

I would agree if Nancy didn't also go back and take the flip side of this issue as this letter wasn't intended to get inot the hands of LE, it was sent to her boyfriend asking for money, and basically reminding him that he was her alibi that night. It wasn't something she wrote to LE asking for a deal, it was written to her BF. If you look thru all the transcripts you'll see where Nancy took the flip side as well as Renee Rockwell and most of the panel.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 24, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

HaleighNewz is twittering that HFTMissing found a warrant for Lisa Croslin:

CROSLIN,LISA CARMEN  W F 9/10/1969 FORGERY 

http://www.pcso.us/warrantsSearch

Not a surprise at all.  Can anyone pull up the report associated with this warrant??  I am guessing that it has something to do with Mr. Marvin.....IMO.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 24, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »

i think Joe Pytko is either completely delusional (good possibility), or telling the truth.

As per Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko does not put himself there that night, but does put the others, WBG for one and the most complicent - and frankly, he could be signing his own death warrant by doing so.

Wonder where Joe Pytko is right now...

If the contents of Pytko's letter are true Misty was there.  Misty was supposed to be taking care of the children.  Misty could have called 911.
...even if it was too late to save Haleigh. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 24, 2009, 11:09:50 AM »

Letter from inmate regarding Haleigh
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092409_Haleigh_Cummings

Inmate's letter claims missing Haleigh died from drug OD
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090924/BREAKINGNEWS/90924003/1006/NEWS01/Inmate+s+letter+claims+missing+Haleigh+died+from+drug+OD

Inmate Says Friend Knows What Happened To Haleigh Cummings
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/24/inmate_says_she_knows_what_happened_to_haleigh_cummings.html

Letter Claims Haleigh Died Of Drug Overdose

http://www.wesh.com/news/21099550/detail.html

Haleigh Cummings - New Theory From Jailbird In Putnam County
http://www.bloggernews.net/122361

Report: Drug overdose killed Haleigh CummingsReport: Drug overdose killed Haleigh Cummings
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-092409,0,7189651.story

Thank you Heart and ... thank you to all who share with the forum all the latest update.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »

Could be why she high-tailed it so quick to TN?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:41 AM »

i don't like the way the media is twisting this letter around to make it sound that Nay Nay confessed.

this is going to cause problems, imo.
I don't believe this letter
Do you mean Joe's letter or Nay Nays? thx.
OMG, I think I'm going to hang this up  Monkey Devil!  What was the letter we saw yesterday, that was Nay Nay's to her ex, right? I don't think I saw Joe's letter, but I don't believe what he supposedly said, and what Nay Nay wrote to her ex 

Thank you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS

Letter Says Haleigh Died at Oxycontin Party

Aired September 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ng.01.html

Somehow I agree with Nancy Grace and Teresa Neves regarding this issue.

Considering this letter came to the attentionof LE ... could it be that its contents are mean to to the focus off Misty as being resonsible for Haleight's demise and ... shift the blam to an unknown person who happen to be at the party.

I could be wrong but ... something does not seem right.  911 is called if a child/person is unresponsive.  Are we to believe that not one in attendance attempted to intervene and do the right thing?  Are we to believe that not one in attendance came forward in the past seven month and revealed the truth regarding what he/she witnessed?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE - SEPTERMBER 23, 2009

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s what this letter is saying, Nancy. This letter came from a girl behind bars who is friends with Misty, who`s a party friend of Misty`s, who`s saying that Misty was with her that night and -- or this letter`s claiming Misty, this girl and some other people were together that night and that Haleigh was with them partying -- they were all partying, and Misty got -- excuse me, Haleigh got her hands on oxycontin and ingested it and died. And that`s when this other friend at the party panicked, put Haleigh allegedly in a bag and threw her in a pond. And that`s what this letter is saying.

GRACE: Now, if the letter is true, I am expected to believe that everybody at this so-called party has managed to keep their yaps shut for this long? That is the hard part for me.

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Neves, what do you make of this letter? Do you put any stock in it?

NEVES:  Nancy, I`m like you.  I do not think that that many people, with a $70,000 reward, are going to sit at home and not say anything

I would agree if Nancy didn't also go back and take the flip side of this issue as this letter wasn't intended to get inot the hands of LE, it was sent to her boyfriend asking for money, and basically reminding him that he was her alibi that night. It wasn't something she wrote to LE asking for a deal, it was written to her BF. If you look thru all the transcripts you'll see where Nancy took the flip side as well as Renee Rockwell and most of the panel.

OK.  I agree with Nancy before she flip flopped.

Good Morning All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: September 24, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »

I think they are all liars    That Joe does seem like a psycho, but what is really weird, why would you write a letter like Nay Nay did? I know I sure wouldn't have, maybe the drugs made her do it 

i completely agree.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: September 24, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

If Misty saw Universal Studios, it was from a car window as she was driving past on the
highway.  Why was she taken off by a woman and why did Ron and the baby not leave
when she did?  Her 'luggage' did not look like that of a young girl going away on a pleasure trip.  For a trip to Universal she would have needed at least three or four more plastic bags. 
We were told from the beginning of this trip that she would be back on Thursday.

Good one, Magnolia! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:11 AM »

i think Joe Pytko is either completely delusional (good possibility), or telling the truth.

As per Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko does not put himself there that night, but does put the others, WBG for one and the most complicent - and frankly, he could be signing his own death warrant by doing so.

Wonder where Joe Pytko is right now...

If the contents of Pytko's letter are true Misty was there.  Misty was supposed to be taking care of the children.  Misty could have called 911.
...even if it was too late to save Haleigh. 

yes, agreed.  and now of course months and months of lies and the gall to marry RC.  just weird.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 24, 2009, 11:19:31 AM »

Not a surprise at all.  Can anyone pull up the report associated with this warrant??  I am guessing that it has something to do with Mr. Marvin.....IMO.

i wish I knew how to pull it up, maybe I can find it at the county clerk link i found yesterday.

I was thinking Mr. Marvin also.

btw, adding my thanks to those who search out and post all the great info.  I've been coming here first for info.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: September 24, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

GoodMorning Monkeys!!!

Why do you suppose that Joe threaten suicide...guilty conscience? Couldnt get the images of a child od'ing ( if this is the case ).
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 24, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings – BNN On The Radio –

TJ Hart And Simon BarrettPosted on September 24th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 622 times.

Because of the huge amount of information that has surfaced in the past few days in the Haleigh Cummings case TJ and I have decided that another of our one-on-one radio programs is needed. The Haleigh Cummings story is becoming more bizarre by the moment.

The program is scheduled for Noon central, 1pm Eastern today, Thursday Sept/24.

This week has been so full of Haleigh Cummings misinformation that TJ and I decided it was time to set the record straight.

BOMBSHELL!  Is likely not a word you will hear from us. But I will say that you will learn a great deal more about the Haleigh Cummings story today than you will get on HLN.

We do not run a scripted program, but some of the subjects likely to get some air time include:

Nay Nay’s hand written letter

The abortive search of the Mondex pond

White Boy Greg’s skirmish with LE

Misty Croslin’s out of town trip.

There are lots more, but that will be the starting point.

Please listen in, I think this will be a most informative program about the Haleigh story. The link to the show is here.

Simon Barrett

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 24, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »

i found a court record that i cannot access without paying for that lists Lisa Croslin, Misty Croslin, and Jeremy Miller, from 2005.  Does anyone know who Jeremy Miller is?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 24, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »

@THESKY973DOTCOM TJ, did u happen to mention to NG or her producer just where Misty is/was and that Ron was going there too?
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

@BrendaLee1967 Producers talked to TN/Misty's lawyer. I just sent them the story I posted today on SKY-CNN wanted no locations said on air
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to BrendaLee1967
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.