June 16, 2024, 03:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507847 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 24, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »

i found a court record that i cannot access without paying for that lists Lisa Croslin, Misty Croslin, and Jeremy Miller, from 2005.  Does anyone know who Jeremy Miller is?

jill, is the record in Putnam county?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »

OK, TJ has posted on twitter that Misty is being taken to a place to take more poly's that her lawyer has set up for her....well, wonder what she will make on these tests, this is so crazy..

maybe those tests will be multiple choice, to make it easier for her.   

Yea, for sure.  Numerical???....ummmm  what's that.~~~~  Heck even a monkey knows what that is. 

And did you notice when she said that, all the grief, hysteria and panic just magically disappeared from her voice? 

After listening to the tape over and over again, it is very apparent to me that she suddenly does not sound worried or panicked at all when she said that.

As if the acting stopped? And she could not ad lib when she was confused.

JMO.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »

i think Joe Pytko is either completely delusional (good possibility), or telling the truth.

As per Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko does not put himself there that night, but does put the others, WBG for one and the most complicent - and frankly, he could be signing his own death warrant by doing so.

Wonder where Joe Pytko is right now...

I wonder if he was the one that was Baker Acted.

Good morning Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »

i found a court record that i cannot access without paying for that lists Lisa Croslin, Misty Croslin, and Jeremy Miller, from 2005.  Does anyone know who Jeremy Miller is?

jill, is the record in Putnam county?

heart - i found it by going here http://www.myfloridacounty.com/countyportals/ and then clicking on Putnam County, entered Lisa Croslin.  although it says its for a different county.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »

I believe its the guy that Misty chargd with rape or molestation when she was younger..........I swear that girl has been raped so many times seems like to me she would be afraid to even look at a guy......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: September 24, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »

Confirmation that Misty was at Universal Studios. Ronald planned to meet her but media found out.. plans cancelled http://easyuri.com/293a2
5 minutes ago from Twaitter       

Why would that stop Ron from going?    Maybe he's skeered that someone is going to punch him out.          
These people make me sick.
That's what I'm thinking 

Wow I messed that one up....I need to clear my head...hit post before I posted lol

Was it not Misty's lawyer  who told where she was? If they said she was off for a visit with the Anthony's ...that I might believe, but Universal..no way!! She has no reason to clear her head, there is nothing in there to start with.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 24, 2009, 11:32:37 AM »

i think Joe Pytko is either completely delusional (good possibility), or telling the truth.

As per Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko does not put himself there that night, but does put the others, WBG for one and the most complicent - and frankly, he could be signing his own death warrant by doing so.

i would bet that would be standard after a suicide attempt?

what's interesting about the letter is that it came from WBG's mom - and it really paints WBG is the worst light.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: September 24, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I'm gonna throw this out there for discussion.  I keep thinking about this alleged party claimed by JoeP.  How likely do you all think it is that ... what, five ... of these characters could keep that kind of secret this long.  We've got Chad, WBG, Ney Ney, Misty, and potentially this JoeP at the party?  I'm just having a hard time believing, especially with the reward, not a one of these characters decided to step up and speak up.  Now, maybe if this party happened and Haleigh died at it, then they might all think they'd be up for criminal charges, so maybe that would keep them quiet.  But, I gotta believe that these at least one of these folks would tell a friend, who'd tell a friend, etc.  Ain't that usually how it goes? 

And, on top of all that, Tommy was quiet too.  Geez, if all this is true, LE's mumness on this case is only surpassed by all supposedly involved in JoeP's scenario!

Good morning, Monkeys--Well, "Crimedontpay", since you asked, I don't believe a word of the letter.  First of all, this man threatened suicide last year and caused a two-hour stand off with the police.  I think that after he was "Forceably removed" he most likely was taken to a mental hospital.  Not exactly a credible witness--sort of like Joy Wray.  Secondly, there's the reward money which must be attractive to these ne'er do wells.

Also, I don't think any of these druggies is smart enough to keep this charade going for what is it, seven-eight months?  If such a party took place, I think they would all be rushing to the cops to get there first to strike a deal and get the reward money. 

And some here think that the police could legally take Misty in and make her talk.  Sorry, Misty has a legal right to remain silent. She has no obligation to incriminate herself. It's a Constitutional right we all have, even Misty Croslin-Cummings.  And if she were taken into custody, she would have to be charged within a certain length of time depending on the state, usually around 24 hours.  Thank God we live in a country where the police cannot take us to jail and beat some story or another out of us.

I don't know what happened to Haleigh and I am not a person to jump to conclusions without adequate evidence to convince me that I am doing the right thing. KI think it is very destructive.

I agree with those posters who have objectied to the sexually explicit remarks made earlier. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: September 24, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »

Nancy Grace up next talking bout other cases...no mention of HaLeigh tho.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: September 24, 2009, 11:35:26 AM »

Nancy Grace up next talking bout other cases...no mention of HaLeigh tho.
  oooops forgot on the View...lolol im still asleep
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »

what's interesting about the letter is that it came from WBG's mom - and it really paints WBG is the worst light.
geuss WBG's mother likes Cobra better than she does Greg....heehee.....woohooo go Cobra........maybe thats why he wont leave Satsuma and go work some where else.....lolol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2009, 11:36:34 AM »

Joe Pytko's attempted suicide was in 2008, I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »

OK, TJ has posted on twitter that Misty is being taken to a place to take more poly's that her lawyer has set up for her....well, wonder what she will make on these tests, this is so crazy..

maybe those tests will be multiple choice, to make it easier for her.   

Yea, for sure.  Numerical???....ummmm  what's that.~~~~  Heck even a monkey knows what that is. 

And did you notice when she said that, all the grief, hysteria and panic just magically disappeared from her voice? 

After listening to the tape over and over again, it is very apparent to me that she suddenly does not sound worried or panicked at all when she said that.

As if the acting stopped? And she could not ad lib when she was confused.

JMO.

Exactly my impression.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 24, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »

I believe its the guy that Misty chargd with rape or molestation when she was younger..........I swear that girl has been raped so many times seems like to me she would be afraid to even look at a guy......

thanks, HH.  I never heard about what happened with that but it must be sealed since she was so young.  It did give me the option to order the record and it did show her name, not Jane Doe.  weird.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »

Not sure how she can call it rape................."You can't rape the willing" 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 24, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »

Thats right.  I knew the name sounded familiar.

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 24, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »

Not sure how she can call it rape................."You can't rape the willing" 

the record I found was from 2005.  She would have been around 12 years old.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #437 on: September 24, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS

Letter Says Haleigh Died at Oxycontin Party

Aired September 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ng.01.html

Somehow I agree with Nancy Grace and Teresa Neves regarding this issue.

Considering this letter came to the attentionof LE ... could it be that its contents are mean to to the focus off Misty as being resonsible for Haleight's demise and ... shift the blam to an unknown person who happen to be at the party.

I could be wrong but ... something does not seem right.  911 is called if a child/person is unresponsive.  Are we to believe that not one in attendance attempted to intervene and do the right thing?  Are we to believe that not one in attendance came forward in the past seven month and revealed the truth regarding what he/she witnessed?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE - SEPTERMBER 23, 2009

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s what this letter is saying, Nancy. This letter came from a girl behind bars who is friends with Misty, who`s a party friend of Misty`s, who`s saying that Misty was with her that night and -- or this letter`s claiming Misty, this girl and some other people were together that night and that Haleigh was with them partying -- they were all partying, and Misty got -- excuse me, Haleigh got her hands on oxycontin and ingested it and died. And that`s when this other friend at the party panicked, put Haleigh allegedly in a bag and threw her in a pond. And that`s what this letter is saying.

GRACE: Now, if the letter is true, I am expected to believe that everybody at this so-called party has managed to keep their yaps shut for this long? That is the hard part for me.

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Neves, what do you make of this letter? Do you put any stock in it?

NEVES:  Nancy, I`m like you.  I do not think that that many people, with a $70,000 reward, are going to sit at home and not say anything

I would agree if Nancy didn't also go back and take the flip side of this issue as this letter wasn't intended to get inot the hands of LE, it was sent to her boyfriend asking for money, and basically reminding him that he was her alibi that night. It wasn't something she wrote to LE asking for a deal, it was written to her BF. If you look thru all the transcripts you'll see where Nancy took the flip side as well as Renee Rockwell and most of the panel.

OK.  I agree with Nancy before she flip flopped.

Good Morning All.

Janet

I gotcha, MZ Nancy needs to get her facts straight thoug, last night she again stated that there is a 70m reward

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 24, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

I believe in Florida, that after a suicide attempt, Baker Act is automatic.  (Someone can correct me).  And can be held for 72 hours.  They may offer you the choice to be admitted voluntarily which, I think, means you don't have it on your record?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 24, 2009, 11:45:40 AM »

Confirmation that Misty was at Universal Studios. Ronald planned to meet her but media found out.. plans cancelled http://easyuri.com/293a2
5 minutes ago from Twaitter       

Why would that stop Ron from going?    Maybe he's skeered that someone is going to punch him out.          
These people make me sick.
That's what I'm thinking 

Wow I messed that one up....I need to clear my head...hit post before I posted lol

Was it not Misty's lawyer  who told where she was? If they said she was off for a visit with the Anthony's ...that I might believe, but Universal..no way!! She has no reason to clear her head, there is nothing in there to start with.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.