June 16, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507992 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 24, 2009, 12:59:52 PM »

HANK  THOMAS  CROSLIN
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM  - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time: 9/24/2009 12:25:19 PM
DOB: 8/2/1986 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
812.014-2c1   LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS   F   T    $5,004.00    9/24/2009 12:02:47 PM
                $5,004.00

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Palatka, Florida
Warrants Section   

CROSLIN,LISA CARMEN
   W   F   9/10/1969   FORGERY

heart, can you find Lisa's forgery case?  I'd love to know if it was Marvin.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #521 on: September 24, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »

Found the info on Jeremy Miller again:

DC Number:  V24034
Name:  MILLER, JEREMY D
Race:  WHITE
Sex:  MALE
Hair Color:  BROWN
Eye Color:  HAZEL
Height:  5'06''
Weight:  147 lbs.
Birth Date:  09/17/1988
Initial Receipt Date:  02/24/2006
Current Facility:  MAYO C.I.
Current Custody:  MEDIUM
Current Release Date:  04/04/2014
  (Release Date subject to change pending gain time award, gain time forfeiture, or review. A 'TO BE SET' Release Date is to be established pending review.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliases:
JEREMY D MILLER  JEREMY DWAYNE MILLER 

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO LEFT ARM BOY
TATTOO RIGHT ARM COUNTRY

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
03/20/2005 L/L BATT.SEX W/V12-15 02/07/2006 FLAGLER 0500235 8Y 2M 0D 

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
02/24/2006 Currently Incarcerated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through. 

If you look at his bdate, he wsa 16 at the age of the arrest, and we really don't know what happened only rumors from a proven liar. Maybe she was brutally raped, maybe she got caught playing kissing cousins, but she is a proven liar and even tried to say WBG raped her..........It's just hard for me to not to discount her stories when so many have been FOS

and again, they do NOT give kissing cousins 8 years in prison. and no, I read my info on another site and I would like to see where the person who knows the family has been proven to be a liar?  I am not going by what misty said. Request the records and see for yourself, but even in black and white, your hatred for her would prevent you from seeing the truth in the reports. I will say again, I find it disgusting to make light of the brutal rape of a 12 year old. even if it is Misty. Maybe the tale about WBG is not true, but you show me proof that at 12 years old,she lied about a brutal rape.... Good day Monkeys.. I can not stand to watch this..

I'd be happy tolook at what you have read if you have the link handy........also, I do think Misty is a liar as proven from the TES conducted Poly's and LVA, but people are convicted and are later exonerated even when innocent every now and then, just google  and you'll find 100's of cases where this has happened. I NEVER said she wasn't raped by him, that is why I put MAYBE kssing cousings.\

Cases to ponder Fla. Man Cleared by DNA Released After 24 Years in Prison 
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,182534,00.html

I have even seen innocent plead guilty to avoid longer sentences because they were scared to death! Just saying, the system is never perfect.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #522 on: September 24, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »

I try to stay out of these conversations, but I will say this, I don't believe that one person that I have posted with on this forum would make light of anyone being brutally raped, I just don't.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 24, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

Thet

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Oh, I'm positive that was directed at me, and I was just stating that Misty's stories of who have messed with her are becoming harder and harder to believe after she claimed that WBG raped her while she was on her 3 day drug and sex binge, when everyone else stated that was absolutely not the case that it was indeed consensual. After a while it becomes like the boy who cried wolf IMO.

Yes, Misty has made many of us doubt a single word she says. But what I want to know, is why only an 8 year sentence for a brutal rape?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 24, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »

BNN is on live now
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/24/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Has everyone seen the poly & hypnosis videos posted on WFTV?   I posted them on pg 26

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 24, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »

it's hard not to have some negative feelings about Misty's poly results, when Haleigh is still missing.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 24, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 24, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »

Did 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings OD on Oxycontin?
 September 24, 2009 by
Carol Bengle Gilbert 

A startling development occurred in the 7-month investigation into the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings with Misty Croslin Cummings' friend Nay Nay Prevatt, in jail on drug charges, claiming in
Did 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings OD on Oxycontin?
 a letter to her boyfriend Donnie Spells that an inmate named Joe Pytco swore in an affidavit that Haleigh accidentally overdosed on oxycontin. According to the letter, Pytco said the overdose occurred at a party at a friend named Chad's house. Pytco allegedly asserted that the party-goers who included Misty Croslin Cummings "freaked out" and that Greg Page, the man with whom Misty had a fling the weekend before Haleigh's disappearance, put Haleigh's body in a black bag. Allegedly party-goers then dumped Haleigh Cummings' bagged body in a pond in the Mondex.

During the weekend, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office drained a pond in the Mondex looking for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case. According to the police, the search did not turn up evidence related to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

Nay Nay Prevatt denies the overdose story, saying she was with Donnie at his house the night Haleigh disappeared. In the letter, Prevatt threatened to slap Ptyco in the face if she ever sees him again for putting her in the middle of a homicide investigation.

Major Gary Bowling told The Sky 97.3 Wednesday that the letter is not worth reacting to.

William Staubs, the bounty known as Cobra who has been involved in the Haleigh Cummings investigation, predicts that there will be new faces in Putnam County Jail by next Thursday.

Tuesday, police told the Palatka Daily News that Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin Cummings' brother, said Misty was not at home the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Tommy Croslin claims to have received a call from Ronald Cummings asking him to go check on Misty after Ronald reportedly tried to reach Misty for about 2 hours. The couple had had an argument on the phone at about 8:30 pm.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2209563/did_5yearold_haleigh_cummings_od_on.html?cat=8

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 24, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

I try to stay out of these conversations, but I will say this, I don't believe that one person that I have posted with on this forum would make light of anyone being brutally raped, I just don't.

I agree NoRose.  And I will add that I am becoming very uncomfortable and will now lurk until this "back & forth" is over.

peace

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #529 on: September 24, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

I so agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head with that. I do believe you are correct about the hard time also, I was told there was evidence,good,solid evidence against him also. That is why he is serving hard time and yes, you were correct,from what info I got on it, it was a very brutal rape, and was told it messed her up in many ways.I think we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg on how badly it messed her up.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: September 24, 2009, 01:05:14 PM »

IMO

Ok Searching!      whew! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »

O/T Island Monkey Left youa message in musings...
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 24, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »

BNN is on live now

Has everyone seen the poly & hypnosis videos posted on WFTV?   I posted them on pg 26

yes, and thanks for that, cappy.  Smile

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 24, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »

me either Rose.........you have to look at the people we are talking about.......Misty has lied and lied and lied and Im sure she didnt just start this year...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: September 24, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »

NANCY GRACE: TN is crying. She says, "HaLeigh is alive. I stand on God's promise that if you pray, God will give you what you pray for."

that's actually not true.  I prayed for a pony for three straight years and never got one.

I am catching up so could be days or hours behind.  Although this case is so distressing with all the stupid and evil people involved, some of the comments make me laugh out loud. 
We all pray for HaLeigh's safety and coming home.

that was actually flippant of me - I should've been more sensitive.  I have a tendency to do that sometimes, sorry.

Oh no, I think a bit of humor helps lighten the fustration of this horrible situation at times. Everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop.  No offense intended.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #535 on: September 24, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »

IMO

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

That's is exactly what I have been trying to say, ie WBG, Tommy and JO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2009, 01:07:20 PM »

BNN is on live now

Yes. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »

anyone listening to BNN?

any startling and exclusive developments?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2009, 01:11:42 PM »

Is there any word yet on just where this party supposedly took place the night of Feb. 9 ?

Chad's ?!

Where would this be, anyone know?

I also want to know who all was there. Chad, Misty, NayNay, WBG .. the two kids, and who else?

I just want to know about this so-called party.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.