June 25, 2024, 04:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 509117 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

Is there any word yet on just where this party supposedly took place the night of Feb. 9 ?

Chad's ?!

Where would this be, anyone know?

I also want to know who all was there. Chad, Misty, NayNay, WBG .. the two kids, and who else?

I just want to know about this so-called party.

Dunno all the answers to your questions, Brandi.  But it's supposedly Chad E, who is supposedly a house-mate of WBG, who supposedly 'takes care' of him, as Chad is  in a wheelchair. 

Supposedly.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: September 24, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!
I totally agree, my eyes have been really opened on this, very unbelievable.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: September 24, 2009, 01:27:43 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, HH! 

Yes, well said!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »

exchange of info?? 

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!

Exactly, Capp!  It's mind-boggling! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »

Is there any word yet on just where this party supposedly took place the night of Feb. 9 ?

Chad's ?!

I also want to know who all was there. Chad, Misty, NayNay, WBG .. the two kids, and who else?

Dunno all the answers to your questions, Brandi.  But it's supposedly Chad E, who is supposedly a house-mate of WBG, who supposedly 'takes care' of him, as Chad is  in a wheelchair. 

Supposedly.   

Thanks, Wyks.

The questions are rather rhetorical at this time. I don't think anyone knows the answers ...yet. Or those that DO know, aren't talking. Yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #565 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

Chad's ?!

Supposedly.   

Thanks, I didn't realize Chad was in a wheelchair.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:53 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

Yea, its done but its a shady bargaining tool, to be honest.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, HH! 

Yes, well said!
Thank You......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2009, 01:29:53 PM »

anyone listening to BNN?

any startling and exclusive developments?

recap on WBG.  Pulled over for not wearing seatbelt, girlfriend had drugs, said they were his & she didn't know him, just getting a ride...

did she get arrested too?  not a very nice girlfriend not to hide his drugs for him better.  dayum.

Not sure if she was arrested, but maybe because it was his car, they charged him?

I checked the jail booking log and there was no female booked anytime close to the time WBG was booked.

Thank you Heart.   an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

heh .. as if we would expect anything different from THIS LE department?

Sorry. I just have lost a lot of faith in the past couple of weeks in PCSO.

Too much lying from them on the record.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 24, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

Well said, HH! 

Yes, well said!
Thank You......

i agree.

IF this ever goes to trial and any of these people are called as witnesses, heaven help the state.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #571 on: September 24, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

exchange of info?? 

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

my last post was meant to quote this one.  don't know what i did.   

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »

Im not going to comment about words being exchanged or emotions running high that I'm not involved in but I will offer this:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:58 PM »

Chad's ?!

Supposedly.   

Thanks, I didn't realize Chad was in a wheelchair.

Well, that's what I've read from two different sources.  Over yonder, someone did some digging for info, and that's what they found out.  I'm thinking IF Chad E is in a wheelchair, and IF he's taking pain for that, 'could be' he's taking Oxy for pain.  And IF Haleigh and the kids were over to Chad's/WBG's for a party, 'could be' the kids weren't being watched very carefully, and that 'may be' one way that Haleigh could have gotten the Oxy. 

Just one of many different possibilities... 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:02 PM »

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

That's is exactly what I have been trying to say, ie WBG, Tommy and JO.

Hi, IM--I think that Misty's life has taught her many lessons that most of us have never had to learn.  She never had a chance in life and unfortunately, neither did Haleigh.  Whether or not Misty is involved in Haleigh's disappearance, I don't know but think it entirely possible.  It's just that so many lives in this drama are wasted and looking at it from that perspective, I think it's so sad.  And when one thinks about it, these people are not too different from the Anthonys, just a little more prosperous and one or two better educated.  Casey didn't finish high school either and they all use these obscene words at the drop of a hat.  Unfortunately, I think there are more people like them in this world than not.  Of course, most don't have a child missing and/or murdered.

And so many children born without a chance in life, when there are people who would wish to have children and would cherish and protect them but don't have the chance. A line from the song "Bring Him Home" from "Les Mirserables" always touches my heart: "He's like the son I might have had if God had granted me a son."

By the way, I listened to HLN and checked the news sources in Orlando and see nothing about an arrest warrant for Misty.

I'm not hitting and running, I have to go out.  BBL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #576 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »

i found a court record that i cannot access without paying for that lists Lisa Croslin, Misty Croslin, and Jeremy Miller, from 2005.  Does anyone know who Jeremy Miller is?
I believe its the guy that Misty chargd with rape or molestation when she was younger..........I swear that girl has been raped so many times seems like to me she would be afraid to even look at a guy......

Not sure how she can call it rape................."You can't rape the willing" 

the record I found was from 2005.  She would have been around 12 years old.
  I think she was 13, and IIRC we wasn't much older..........need to go look back in our archives as I remember this really stood out due to the ages of both being prety young.

yes, i found one of your own posts IM, with a link his booking info (no longer valid) - and then I found an old WS link to the Flagler Cty records that has the docket (or part of it) that says he is a minor.

I did the same and couldn't find it either But, when he was incarcerated he was 16  (from our archives), so I'm not sure what age the "rape/molestation" occured and I have always thought it was more like kisssing cousins until momma found out, and especially after I saw the video of Misty showing Hank her engagement ring and it looked like she was flirting with him and he blew her off.

This is what I meant as well as the kissing cousins comment.

Ok I do believe that I am the one who started this whole firestorm and I must sincerely apologize for my comment - It was made more as a reference to how I feel Misty behaves today - I never thought it would create so much controversy and I am very sorry to those monkeys who got caught in the crosshairs.   

No, it was me........and I agree with you about how she behaves today.....and to clear the record I NEVER said she wasn't molested/raped by Jeremy Miller, but I did say I wasn't convinced due to everything we have since learned about her. And honestly I do think I have the right to my opinion as we all do. That is what debate is about IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 24, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

exchange of info?? 

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

I was starting to think she had posted in the wrong thread!! 
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: September 24, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

O/T  sorta...

With the talk of Misty and being sexually assaulted and such... Ive posted in News of the Day forum of an article about Juvenile Sex Offenders Registry. I dont know  if Florida has one..I just found the article interesting. Both the victims mother and offenders mother is pushing for this.
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=11171555
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: September 24, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »

Chad's ?!

Supposedly.   

Thanks, Wyks.

The questions are rather rhetorical at this time. I don't think anyone knows the answers ...yet. Or those that DO know, aren't talking. Yet.

Ahhhh ok.  Sorry, didn't realize they were rhetorical.  This has become one confusing mess! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.