June 16, 2024, 06:06:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507923 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 24, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

LOL!  Did the radio show just go to "Name that tune"!?   

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 24, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

thanks heart, cece, capp, and everyone who has brought stuff over - i really appreciate it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 24, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

Love ya Nut but I guess I should have clarified within the US...O man, dont even get me started on Aruba!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 24, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »

thanks heart, cece, capp, and everyone who has brought stuff over - i really appreciate it.

an angelic monkey

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 24, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »

Im not going to comment about words being exchanged or emotions running high that I'm not involved in but I will offer this:

it's all good - we're all here for HaLeigh.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #585 on: September 24, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall "anyone else" being mentioned. Let's be fair and not take digs just because we can ok? My point is, it is one thing to disbelieve something she has said these 7 months about a guy i.e. WBG but it is another to accuse her of lying when a guy is in prison on a conviction for the crime. I did not bring this up either, I was replying to a post.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 24, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

They lost T. J's feed, so signed off early.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 24, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

Is there any word yet on just where this party supposedly took place the night of Feb. 9 ?

Chad's ?!

Where would this be, anyone know?

I also want to know who all was there. Chad, Misty, NayNay, WBG .. the two kids, and who else?

I just want to know about this so-called party.

Dunno all the answers to your questions, Brandi.  But it's supposedly Chad E, who is supposedly a house-mate of WBG, who supposedly 'takes care' of him, as Chad is  in a wheelchair. 

Supposedly.   

Thanks, I didn't realize Chad was in a wheelchair.

Well, that's what I've read from two different sources.  Over yonder, someone did some digging for info, and that's what they found out.  I'm thinking IF Chad E is in a wheelchair, and IF he's taking pain for that, 'could be' he's taking Oxy for pain.  And IF Haleigh and the kids were over to Chad's/WBG's for a party, 'could be' the kids weren't being watched very carefully, and that 'may be' one way that Haleigh could have gotten the Oxy. 

Just one of many different possibilities... 

Has an age range ever been given for this chad e person?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 24, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »

an angelic monkey

Likewise cece!
 an angelic monkey

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 24, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall "anyone else" being mentioned. Let's be fair and not take digs just because we can ok? My point is, it is one thing to disbelieve something she has said these 7 months about a guy i.e. WBG but it is another to accuse her of lying when a guy is in prison on a conviction for the crime. I did not bring this up either, I was replying to a post.
I never said you brought it up.......I simply posted this as a answer to everyone that was getting heated up over the "Rape" thing, this is a "discussion" forum and if I think she is lying then I do......if anyone else thinks she is lying then they do.....if you dont then you dont........thats the way the ball bounces........Misty is a liar to me....I will stand behind that till the end.....and if she will lie about one thing then she will ,lie about another and thats the way I see it and will continue to see it......thats my right and I will use it how I choose....Thank You...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #590 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »

he's serving 8 years on a sexual battery charge against a victim 12-15 y.o.

sounds like she went through a traumatic event. 

Jill, I was going to keep quiet .. but I can not, he was 17 or 18 at his arrest/incarceration. I read somewhere that she was held captive for several hours and brutally raped. It was very traumatic and said to be a terribly brutal act. I find it disgusting to make light of a rape victim and the brutal attack she went through.  Even if it is Misty.....they do not sentence someone like that with no evidence.
self edit to add the end thoughts.

Searching..    IMO, that was kind of harsh.   From Jill's comments in her post above, doesn't seem that she was 'making light' of anything.  Sounds like compassion to me.  Just saying....

IMO

Wyks, I was not meaning her... I hope and think she knew that.

i do know that.

but, maybe (and this is just a maybe and I am not a pyschologist) after this horrible event, she learned from it that one way to remove a man from her life (or to cover her rear) would be to accuse him of inapprpriate behavior.

not saying she lied about Jeremy because I doubt very seriously that this guy ( a minor) would be serving over 8 years of hard time unless their was physical evidence.

But maybe Misty learned some negative things from that and it wouldn't be uncommon.

That's is exactly what I have been trying to say, ie WBG, Tommy and JO.

Hi, IM--I think that Misty's life has taught her many lessons that most of us have never had to learn.  She never had a chance in life and unfortunately, neither did Haleigh.  Whether or not Misty is involved in Haleigh's disappearance, I don't know but think it entirely possible.  It's just that so many lives in this drama are wasted and looking at it from that perspective, I think it's so sad.  And when one thinks about it, these people are not too different from the Anthonys, just a little more prosperous and one or two better educated.  Casey didn't finish high school either and they all use these obscene words at the drop of a hat.  Unfortunately, I think there are more people like them in this world than not.  Of course, most don't have a child missing and/or murdered.

And so many children born without a chance in life, when there are people who would wish to have children and would cherish and protect them but don't have the chance. A line from the song "Bring Him Home" from "Les Mirserables" always touches my heart: "He's like the son I might have had if God had granted me a son."

By the way, I listened to HLN and checked the news sources in Orlando and see nothing about an arrest warrant for Misty.

I'm not hitting and running, I have to go out.  BBL

Sadly I do agree with you about her upbringing and never having a chance, and how much this case reminds me of the Caylee A case, and it is heartbreaking, and I also think she has learned many lessons on how to play the system  because she probably had to with a family like hers and living on the street.

O/T Les Mis is my fav soundtrack

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:51 PM »

an angelic monkey

Likewise cece!
 an angelic monkey
Oops!
Likewise jill! 
 an angelic monkey

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: September 24, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »

Wherever Misty was yesterday, she has internet access, and signed into her myspace.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 24, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

Yep. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 24, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »

Wherever Misty was yesterday, she has internet access, and signed into her myspace.    

Your kidding me......OMG.....then I doubt she was at universal.......and unless the person she was riding with had a computor thenI know she didnt....she would have had to have 2 grocery bags to carry one in....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 24, 2009, 01:54:10 PM »

maybe she has internet access from her phone?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 24, 2009, 01:55:34 PM »

Here's the 911 call again, for those who want to hear it:

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0211/18686377.mp3

Listening to this again, it almost seems like Ron was acting, even though I thought he was truly distraught when I first heard this.  I noticed he didn't give HaLeigh's birthday (did he not know it, off the top of his head?) and also wondering if he hung up on the operator Twice?  I notice she redialed him, and then at the end of the recording he mumbles something about not wasting time talking to someone who's not coming.  She had already explained to him she wasn't the one coming, she was gathering info while the police were on the way.  Isn't his mom a dispatcher?  As if he wouldn't now how this whole procedure goes, this wasn't his first encounter with the police either.  Suspicious?
should be KNOW
his mom works for freakin dispatch...of course he knows.  ugggh
do you think he maybe wanted to cut down on the 911 call conversation since he knows they are recorded.. like you can argue what you did or didn't say when the cop is at your house but not on the phone where you are locked in at what you said by recording....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

maybe she has internet access from her phone?
uhhh.....maybe she did......hmmmmm   wonder if she still has the prepaid one that Tim got her...if so....she will need alot of money if she is using it to get on the internet..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #598 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »

I never said you brought it up.......I simply posted this as a answer to everyone that was getting heated up over the "Rape" thing, this is a "discussion" forum and if I think she is lying then I do......if anyone else thinks she is lying then they do.....if you dont then you dont........thats the way the ball bounces........Misty is a liar to me....I will stand behind that till the end.....and if she will lie about one thing then she will ,lie about another and thats the way I see it and will continue to see it......thats my right and I will use it how I choose....Thank You...

Thanks~honestly I don't even know why we are discussing it anymore.......we all have our opinions about her stories and most have stated them and are all entitled to them. So, let's say we move on to something relevant.

Is Misty supposed to some home today from Orlando 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?
http://twitter.com/

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.