June 16, 2024, 02:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 507804 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

maybe she has internet access from her phone?
uhhh.....maybe she did......hmmmmm   wonder if she still has the prepaid one that Tim got her...if so....she will need alot of money if she is using it to get on the internet..

Some hotel business offices offer internet access and then there is the public library.  Or possibly someone else's phone or laptop/computer...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 24, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall "anyone else" being mentioned. Let's be fair and not take digs just because we can ok? My point is, it is one thing to disbelieve something she has said these 7 months about a guy i.e. WBG but it is another to accuse her of lying when a guy is in prison on a conviction for the crime. I did not bring this up either, I was replying to a post.
I never said you brought it up.......I simply posted this as a answer to everyone that was getting heated up over the "Rape" thing, this is a "discussion" forum and if I think she is lying then I do......if anyone else thinks she is lying then they do.....if you dont then you dont........thats the way the ball bounces........Misty is a liar to me....I will stand behind that till the end.....and if she will lie about one thing then she will ,lie about another and thats the way I see it and will continue to see it......thats my right and I will use it how I choose....Thank You...

Thanks~honestly I don't even know why we are discussing it anymore.......we all have our opinions about her stories and most have stated them and are all entitled to them. So, let's say we move on to something relevant.

Is Misty supposed to some home today from Orlando 
Ithink she is,but if I was her I'd run while I had the chance...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 24, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

I think some here are letting things get to them more than they need to, Everyone is upset because a little girl is missing and the last person known to have been with her is off having a good time somewhere and HaLeigh is still missing..Now maybe Misty was raped....maybe she wasnt.......but when you call fowl so many times it tends to point other in the direction of none belief....and just because some here are making light of something that happened or supposingly happened to her years ago, doesnt mean that under normal circumstances we wouldnt be compassionate for the wounded person, its Misty that we dont believe and everyone has a right to believe or not, Thats what we are here for, its about HaLeigh.......not what happened to Misty......not what happened to anyone else years ago..........its for HaLeigh, and what we think of the ones that were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall "anyone else" being mentioned. Let's be fair and not take digs just because we can ok? My point is, it is one thing to disbelieve something she has said these 7 months about a guy i.e. WBG but it is another to accuse her of lying when a guy is in prison on a conviction for the crime. I did not bring this up either, I was replying to a post.

Misty has no credibility. She is a proven liar and I can't bring myself to believe she ever tells the truth. That makes any and everything related to her suspect IMO. I put her in the same category as KC.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 24, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »

uhhh.....maybe she did......hmmmmm   wonder if she still has the prepaid one that Tim got her...if so....she will need alot of money if she is using it to get on the internet..

Some hotel business offices offer internet access and then there is the public library.  Or possibly someone else's phone or laptop/computer...

yea, lots of ,possibilities, dont know if I would waste time on the comp when I was at Universal but then....who knows with Misty...............How are you today Muffy.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #604 on: September 24, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

Yep. 

Isn't that what Aruba calls Florida? Aruba West

2 4 1
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #605 on: September 24, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »

HaleighNewzPCSO searches for HaLeigh in a pond and calls Misty's story a "farce" . The Cummings family plans a getaway for Misty and Ronald. What?
http://twitter.com/

WTF???????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: September 24, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

Yea, its done but its a shady bargaining tool, to be honest.

heh .. as if we would expect anything different from THIS LE department?

Sorry. I just have lost a lot of faith in the past couple of weeks in PCSO.

Too much lying from them on the record.
Sure does sound shady    Brandi love your avi 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 24, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »

i wonder how they explained the $45,000 reduction?

exchange of info?? 

Scratch and win get out of jail card?

Never in all my years have I seen one area more prominent with the "revolving door.."   Never mind a discussion about this local law enforcement agency, who are these judges.   Absolutely absurd!

Sure you have!! A-R-U-B-A !!

I was starting to think she had posted in the wrong thread!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 24, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

TJ Hart said perhaps the bond was reduced as a "thank you for telling the world his sister was not home"

Yea, its done but its a shady bargaining tool, to be honest.

heh .. as if we would expect anything different from THIS LE department?

Sorry. I just have lost a lot of faith in the past couple of weeks in PCSO.

Too much lying from them on the record.
Sure does sound shady    Brandi love your avi 

Thanks. Just a little preview Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 24, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »

Hank Croslin Out of Jail

Ann Butler     Created: 9/24/2009 1:44:27 PM    Updated: 9/24/2009 1:47:03 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY -- The brother of a missing north Florida girl's babysitter was released from Putnam County jail around 12:30 this afternoon.

Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Cummings, was arrested last week on a grand theft charge. His bond, which was $50,000, had been lowered, although it is unclear how much he had to pay to be released.

At the same time, there is a warrant out of Putnam County for the arrest of Lisa Croslin, the mother of Croslin and Cummings, on forgery charges. She may have moved to Tennessee.

Misty Cummings was baby-sitting Haleigh Cummings, then 5, when the girl vanished from her father's mobile home in February. Cummings is now the wife of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father.

Haleigh remains missing. Her father was arrested last month after an altercation with Croslin.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145568&catid=3

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »

Scanner is sure busy about some guy with a gun threatening to off himself and LEOs!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2009, 02:13:15 PM »

I feel for Misty in that the girl did not at any time have a chance in life.
What Misty thinks is normal comes out of the environment she was raised in.
A learning disability, parents who were never there for her, living in cars, her Mum never sending her to school, no one to help her with the homework, a family  that seems to have had drug issues.  I could go on and on and really do a boo hoo for Misty.
Unless Misty gets some help to get over what kind of a childhood she has had
and gets truthful about  what happened that night, this is what her life is going to be. If she leaves Ron or he leaves her, she will find another one from the abusive drug abuser male cookie cutter because that is what is known to her. 
I was thinking last night after I shut the computer off, that jail might be a step up in quality of life vs the jail she is in now. There is a life sentence for Misty out in the free world and if she just stopped all of this, told the truth, did some jail time with some programs, she might even be able to turn herself around. But I guess that would be like asking her to jump off a cliff without a parachute. Well, maybe when the pain of living like she is is too much, someone like her lawyer could get thru to her.
Misty's idea of love seems to be, meet a guy, gets some drugs from him, do things for the drugs.
I am feeling very kind and compassionate today. To all of these mokes.
And to Haleigh also, I haven't forgotten who or what this is all about. 
Misty is the one who is going to go down for this regardless of who else was involved or knew.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2009, 02:13:19 PM »

yea, lots of ,possibilities, dont know if I would waste time on the comp when I was at Universal but then....who knows with Misty...............How are you today Muffy.....

Hi HH, I'm doing fine today, thanks for askin' 

I just had another thought.      What if it wasn't really Misty logging in on her facebook, but someone else logging into her acct etc. 

Here's a thought I've had for a while.  Remember the plastic bag of clothes Misty took with her?  Not much in that bag, and some have remarked on that.  If Misty was taken for eval. for mental status or other reason, they don't let you take an entire wardrobe in there with you, nor would she have internet access unless released which could be today.  Or maybe someone signed into her account so it looks like she has access.  Just thoughts..

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »

this is way far off topic, but sweet Lord have mercy on our children:

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2009/09/24/news/doc4abae92b370fb692620329.txt

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »

On Scanner..

LE is enroute to the airport. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 24, 2009, 02:17:49 PM »

O/T

Girl Says Man Tried To Drag Her Into Woods By Hair
http://www.wftv.com/news/21103099/detail.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 24, 2009, 02:18:11 PM »

Hi HH, I'm doing fine today, thanks for askin' 

I just had another thought.      What if it wasn't really Misty logging in on her facebook, but someone else logging into her acct etc. 

Here's a thought I've had for a while.  Remember the plastic bag of clothes Misty took with her?  Not much in that bag, and some have remarked on that.  If Misty was taken for eval. for mental status or other reason, they don't let you take an entire wardrobe in there with you, nor would she have internet access unless released which could be today.  Or maybe someone signed into her account so it looks like she has access.  Just thoughts..
Hey yea, I follow you on that....I can see what you are saying and we have heard that she went to take more tests that her lawyer set up for her.......thats a good possibility..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 24, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

On Scanner..

LE is enroute to the airport. 

Maybe either Lisa or Misty are flying into Satsuma today......well maybe not.....

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 24, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »

i think Joe Pytko is either completely delusional (good possibility), or telling the truth.

As per Nay Nay's letter, Joe Pytko does not put himself there that night, but does put the others, WBG for one and the most complicent - and frankly, he could be signing his own death warrant by doing so.

Wonder where Joe Pytko is right now...

I wonder if he was the one that was Baker Acted.

Good morning Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

i would bet that would be standard after a suicide attempt?

what's interesting about the letter is that it came from WBG's mom - and it really paints WBG is the worst light.
the suicid eattempt was from 2008 not recently
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 24, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

I feel for Misty in that the girl did not at any time have a chance in life.
What Misty thinks is normal comes out of the environment she was raised in.
A learning disability, parents who were never there for her, living in cars, her Mum never sending her to school, no one to help her with the homework, a family  that seems to have had drug issues.  I could go on and on and really do a boo hoo for Misty.
Unless Misty gets some help to get over what kind of a childhood she has had
and gets truthful about  what happened that night, this is what her life is going to be. If she leaves Ron or he leaves her, she will find another one from the abusive drug abuser male cookie cutter because that is what is known to her. 
I was thinking last night after I shut the computer off, that jail might be a step up in quality of life vs the jail she is in now. There is a life sentence for Misty out in the free world and if she just stopped all of this, told the truth, did some jail time with some programs, she might even be able to turn herself around. But I guess that would be like asking her to jump off a cliff without a parachute. Well, maybe when the pain of living like she is is too much, someone like her lawyer could get thru to her.
Misty's idea of love seems to be, meet a guy, gets some drugs from him, do things for the drugs.
I am feeling very kind and compassionate today. To all of these mokes.
And to Haleigh also, I haven't forgotten who or what this is all about. 
Misty is the one who is going to go down for this regardless of who else was involved or knew.

I Agree Kat_Gram!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.