June 16, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 508102 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: September 24, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

Mysteriously quiet on all fronts tonight on this question ... is Misty back in town?
Sure being quiet about that 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1001 on: September 24, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

I wonder if this is the mysterious Chad E.

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/19/2009 12:58:07 PM  - Booking#: 09-02533
Release Date & Time: 6/19/2009 9:45:00 PM
DOB: 8/26/1972 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754784&IMG=40570
I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad
although it was rumored that he was an old man in a wheelchair... and how did we even hear the chad e rumor to begin with?

I read it being discussed in a forum from someone who had done some 'digging' online.  And the same info in another forum later.  Although those discussions did mention Chad E was in a wheelchair, I don't remember him being described as an 'old man'.  In fact, just in my mind I had the idea of him as being young, dunno why.  Today is the first I've seen a pic.  And yikes!  Skeeeeery! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: September 24, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

Yesssss pathetic!  What must LE be thinking of this?   

I've made a few 911 calls in my day, and none of them, even as awful as the situations were, none were as pathetic as is.  IMO of course.  Even the day I called 911 for an awful crash in front of my home.  Am on the phone running out there, giving details blah blah, and all of a sudden, while still on the phone, realized one of the drivers was my son. 

There's a moment in a call like that, even while numb and terrified, the operators questions tend to bring a person to a thinking-again level.  Not once did I hear that happening for Misty.  But then too, she was also dealing with Ron's going off right next to her.  But still.  I do think I heard her once say shhhh to him.  lol

Oh my GOD, Wyks!

Was he ok?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 24, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »

I have to honestly say I've only seen nurses with white shoes, maybe I better pay closer attention 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: September 24, 2009, 09:19:15 PM »

My Gosh...this case needs a daily summation page on who was arrested, and who was released.  I can't keep up reading it twice a day.   

So is it Misty's mom Lisa Croslin that has been arrested on extoration and and a $200000 bond?  Who did she extort? 

Was the guy, brother?  arrested and released in Conn?  This was grand theft? for what, who, where?   

Why is Misty in Orlando?  This is the most bizarre case. and still no Haleigh....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: September 24, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=chad&name=smith&where=palatka%2C+fl
if you notice the age it matches and he lives near the searched pond area ... i know it just says c smith but it came up when i searched chad
although it was rumored that he was an old man in a wheelchair... and how did we even hear the chad e rumor to begin with?

don't quote me, but I think it might have been Art Harris.

scratch this - I don't know where it came from, lol.

just went over to Art Harris' site and don't see it - the place that I saw it had their address, too.  I could have sworn the address was on St. Johns Ave because I thought it was weird that such serious drug people would live on the same street as the police department.

I think Joe Psycho lived on St. John's Ave.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 24, 2009, 09:20:23 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

I've made a few 911 calls in my day, and none of them, even as awful as the situations were, none were as pathetic as is.  IMO of course.  Even the day I called 911 for an awful crash in front of my home.  Am on the phone running out there, giving details blah blah, and all of a sudden, while still on the phone, realized one of the drivers was my son. 

There's a moment in a call like that, even while numb and terrified, the operators questions tend to bring a person to a thinking-again level.  Not once did I hear that happening for Misty.  But then too, she was also dealing with Ron's going off right next to her.  But still.  I do think I heard her once say shhhh to him.  lol

Oh my GOD, Wyks!

Was he ok?
    How horrible  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 24, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

My husband had a seizure one time after his stroke. I had been a LE dispatcher for years before. But when it happened I was a piece of blubbering, hysterical, puddle of screaming nonsense. I knew what I needed to say, but all I could do is cry and wail. I am ashamed of how I acted....but I did at least get the pertinent information out. I think I must have sounded like Ron did, but at least I didn't say I was going to kill somebody or "How'd you let my child get stole, bi*tch!"   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 24, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

I need a break.

Be back later.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: September 24, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

Mysteriously quiet on all fronts tonight on this question ... is Misty back in town?

Who's on scanner duty tonight? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: September 24, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
and not only nurses wear scrubs...
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Is it possible that they must change from street shoes to hospital shoes when starting a shift.  Maybe they are not allowed to wear the same shoes..and must change them.  Would explain why they were not the usual white.  However, she was dressed in the scrubs. 
oh i agree and it might not even be mandated that they ave to be white... also the time at 3 tells me shewas either coming or going to work... i did a 411 on that area of the newspaper under hospital and it came up with over 40 results... cancer centers hospitals animal hospitals etc... i was just trying to make the point that she might not even work in the medical field at all... i work in a business office building and our cleaning lady wears scrubs... it seems scrubs are meant to represent cleanliness
cleaning people
dentists
hospitals
beauty school students
i could probably come up with a lot more too...
and her skinny nametag as oposed to a badge on a clip with her name and pic suggests to me a smaller setting then a large hospital
JMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: September 24, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk

just went over to Art Harris' site and don't see it - the place that I saw it had their address, too.  I could have sworn the address was on St. Johns Ave because I thought it was weird that such serious drug people would live on the same street as the police department.

Short ride to jail....

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: September 24, 2009, 09:24:06 PM »

CHAD  EUGENE  SMITH
Palatka ,  FL

thanks, Magnolia Smile

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkk

that's it!  you are right - that's where the stand-off occurred, didn't it?

evryone just ignore me, my brain is totally fried.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 24, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »

with the regular doctor's appts that she had to go to, they should've been able to come very close to her actual height and weight.  more than most parents would be able to do.

Yep!  Those weren't difficult questions.  Just basic info.  I can see if she's never heard the term 'numerical' before, but still, c'mon Misty. 

Kind of like she was thinking..... 'her birthday?  wait, that wasn't on the script!'

So did Jr. sleep thru all this too?  Didn't hear him...

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

with the regular doctor's appts that she had to go to, they should've been able to come very close to her actual height and weight.  more than most parents would be able to do.

Such a good point about Jr.  How did he sleep through all this?  Well, nevermind ... 3/4 y/o's can sleep through just about anything.  But yeah, wonder if Misty looked under his bed while he was in it?
Yep!  Those weren't difficult questions.  Just basic info.  I can see if she's never heard the term 'numerical' before, but still, c'mon Misty. 

Kind of like she was thinking..... 'her birthday?  wait, that wasn't on the script!'

So did Jr. sleep thru all this too?  Didn't hear him...

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »

Monkeys, I just checked the PCSO website and cannot find an email address for them on that site.  Can this be true???  Cripes!

All I can say is that the tipster in the video may be in grave danger now that PCSO have exposed her.   And yes, I also think this might prevent other tipsters from coming forward.

All that said ... only sane reason I see for PCSO to release that video of the tipster is if she was conveying some sort of threat to them or confessing that she did the crime!

Weird about no email addy!  Maybe they didn't want to deal with manning that?  I dunno..

You make very good points, Crimedontpay! 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:50 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)
i don't think i meant to sound like there is too much weight in their color really... i live in mass and when i was a file clerk at umass hospital about 10 years ago we had to wear white even me and i wasn't even dealing with the public really but i did have to walk thru halls and such... and it sucked because i wanted to wear my comphy black waitressing shoes is all i realize i am in another state and all but that was just something i noticed
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: September 24, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

Sorry, Darla .. .don't know how to avoid getting into someone else's space here!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1018 on: September 24, 2009, 09:31:26 PM »

Misty did not seem to be in a panic to me, she sounded like she was on another planet and Ron could not shut up with the F bomb. Everything Misty was asked she said Huh.  Ron nor Misty answered one question that the dispatcher asked them. The cops could have driven right by Haleigh on the street and not have known it was her.. Just does not add up for me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 24, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »

cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)

I have even seen some nurses in the leather blue clog type shoes on the job

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.