June 16, 2024, 12:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 508086 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: September 24, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »

good nite monkeys

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 24, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

In regards to the woman in scrubs who dropped off the envelope.  Didn't we see earlier chelsey/lindsey (I can't keep them straight) Tommy's wife in scrubs.  I seem to remember it very early in this case.  Vet Tech or something like that?
yeah and actually now thatyou bring up the pet thing the neighbors at 204 who had a mystery girlfriend not sur eif these were the ones that supposedly saw ron hit jr but anyways the girlfriend i can't remember her name now worked ata vet office and we tracked tat down by a donation she had made to a city councilman or something... she listed her address on the donation form as her work addy which was a vet office...
i can't believe we are still discussing shoe colors lol now everytime i go to any medical facility i am going to notice all of their shoes lol

I think you are referring to Jerry Santos whose fiance'/girlfriend's name is Stephanie Mullis.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 24, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »

good nite monkeys

goodnight cookie!

Heart
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: September 24, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

If you listen to the 911 tape, neither Misty or Ron gave the dispatcher one vital piece of info to identify Haleigh. Did not know what she had on, didn't tell her birthdate...did not know how much she weighed. Just pathetic,

with the regular doctor's appts that she had to go to, they should've been able to come very close to her actual height and weight.  more than most parents would be able to do.

I agree. I am 55 so its been awhile since my daughter and son were little but I do remember that those check-ups were big deals.  "What percentile is my child in"?  "Are they developing/growing steadily"?  For a parent to NOT know their child's height and weight is unbelievable.  Those are things that all (good) parents remember.   I am sickened that little Haleigh and Junior have to be raised by these horrible parents.  Just sickened.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: September 24, 2009, 10:07:39 PM »

Goodnight Cookie.  Pleasant dreams and sweet prayers.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 24, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »

My husband had a seizure one time after his stroke. I had been a LE dispatcher for years before. But when it happened I was a piece of blubbering, hysterical, puddle of screaming nonsense. I knew what I needed to say, but all I could do is cry and wail. I am ashamed of how I acted....but I did at least get the pertinent information out. I think I must have sounded like Ron did, but at least I didn't say I was going to kill somebody or "How'd you let my child get stole, bi*tch!"   

Oh gosh, Fanny, how awful.. for him and you!  <hugs!>

I understand the hysterical stuff in the moment.  There's 'something' tho, (dunno what it is) that tends to kick in.. during times like that.. where questions can be answered, even during the hysterics, etc.  It's just verrrrry surreal, like watching yourself from a distance.  And I'm with you, even in my worst moment with 911, never did it AT THAT TIME occur to me what the heck I was going go and do to the person.  I kind of doubt that crosses the mind of many, while in the moment.  Later on, for sure.  lol  But it's one reason I really do think Misty/Ron's call was staged, planned. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 24, 2009, 10:11:06 PM »

off topic i guess but brandi our discussion/digging for the real estate pics of the toys... i didn't find them but i found a post by me (jennica my bishy alter ego lol)
*if i am not allowed to link to this sight please delete
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=353188&page=8
i take back my statements earlier about feeling challenged by other posters here i obviously had forgotten what hell IS was lol
and not much has changed in this case overall since then.. still no answers
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 24, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »

In regards to the woman in scrubs who dropped off the envelope.  Didn't we see earlier chelsey/lindsey (I can't keep them straight) Tommy's wife in scrubs.  I seem to remember it very early in this case.  Vet Tech or something like that?
yeah and actually now thatyou bring up the pet thing the neighbors at 204 who had a mystery girlfriend not sur eif these were the ones that supposedly saw ron hit jr but anyways the girlfriend i can't remember her name now worked ata vet office and we tracked tat down by a donation she had made to a city councilman or something... she listed her address on the donation form as her work addy which was a vet office...
i can't believe we are still discussing shoe colors lol now everytime i go to any medical facility i am going to notice all of their shoes lol

I think you are referring to Jerry Santos whose fiance'/girlfriend's name is Stephanie Mullis.

I thought that guy was kind of odd I mean we can all see that Ron likes them young and is a jerk no need to tell us what we can already see unless you wanted to put yourself out there for a reason.

On the letter part I figured maybe if Lindsey had already written one to the judge why not two?  Who knows with this case. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »

off topic i guess but brandi our discussion/digging for the real estate pics of the toys... i didn't find them but i found a post by me (jennica my bishy alter ego lol)
i take back my statements earlier about feeling challenged by other posters here i obviously had forgotten what hell IS was lol

Oh IS is a trip! a fight going down every 20 seconds in there!  ha ha!  This is much kinder and gentler.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1049 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
and not only nurses wear scrubs...
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)

I have even seen some nurses in the leather blue clog type shoes on the job

My son had oral surgery (wisdom teeth extracted) last month and his doc was wearing black Crocs

I guess evey hospital possibly has it's own rules, but here at Sacred Heart in P-Cola they wear everyting from tennis shoes to crocs to doc's in Ferragamo's.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: September 24, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

i honestly can't remember her name i just remember she worked at a vet's office could be jerry santos... did he litterally live at 204? because this woman was the girlfriend of the guy at 204
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: September 24, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »

9/24/09 NayNay's sister Kelly Dodd doesn't know if NayNay was involved

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: September 24, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

i honestly can't remember her name i just remember she worked at a vet's office could be jerry santos... did he litterally live at 204? because this woman was the girlfriend of the guy at 204

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »

Mysteriously quiet on all fronts tonight on this question ... is Misty back in town?

Who's on scanner duty tonight? 

All I'm getting on scanner is static.  Anyone else hear anything?  Will check over yonder, they have scanner duty too.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

I thought that guy was kind of odd I mean we can all see that Ron likes them young and is a jerk no need to tell us what we can already see unless you wanted to put yourself out there for a reason.

On the letter part I figured maybe if Lindsey had already written one to the judge why not two?  Who knows with this case. 

It sounds to me like Tommy had already dropped a dime (Quarter?) on Nay Nay and company when she wrote the letter to her boyfriend Donnie. She said that the LE had told her what they thought happened. The pond search was already in progress when she wrote the letter on 9/18, if the date is to be believed. My guess.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

the letter lindsey wrot eto the judge was another reason i thought maybe the bail was reduced ata bail reduction hearing... people wives mothers etc always do that for those hearings... do we know if tommy was reduced at a bail reduction hearing?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 24, 2009, 10:18:12 PM »

good nite monkeys

Hi Cookie 

Have a GOOD nite.  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: September 24, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »

Okay, I took a breather, and now I'm wondering this. Why would a woman dressed in scrubs walk nonchalantly into the PD and drop off a tip? She must know she is being filmed, she must know the person at the desk can describe her. She didn't appear nervous or nothing, what in the world did she leave? I will say out of all the happenings in the past days, this one really has me stumped. If it is of importance why not mail it, fax it, call it in, why would you show your face on camera? 
i thought she dropped it off at the newspaper the augustine record at 1 news place st augustine fl...
am i wrong? i can't even remember that now... but i did notice she was wearing black shoes not white which around here is mandated in actual hospitals where you have a position that involves you being in front of the public...
also her hair is long and thin yet looks geled up and curled kind of like a fake ponytail
and not only nurses wear scrubs...
cleaning ladies...
vets...
dentists...
etc.etc

Did a rapid search for nurse's shoes .. clicked on google shopping .. second link:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7553186/c/3.html

They are black.

Just saying. (No point.)

I have even seen some nurses in the leather blue clog type shoes on the job

My son had oral surgery (wisdom teeth extracted) last month and his doc was wearing black Crocs

I guess evey hospital possibly has it's own rules, but here at Sacred Heart in P-Cola they wear everyting from tennis shoes to crocs to doc's in Ferragamo's.

You are right. I don't think the shoes are a big deal.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: September 24, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »

Oh IS is a trip! a fight going down every 20 seconds in there!  ha ha!  This is much kinder and gentler.
because i said ron and misty were not telling the whole truth and were hiding something.... that somehow turned into i said they hid her body in the trailer and i was called an idiot for thinking that the cops had overlooked her body in the trailer....ftlog glad i left that place
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1059 on: September 24, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

9/24/09 NayNay's sister Kelly Dodd doesn't know if NayNay was involved
    So now we have Nay Nay's sister not knowing if her own sister was involved 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.