September 28, 2024, 03:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 514026 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: September 25, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

Thank-you, Brandi, for the link to the mystery woman.http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live
She was a messenger, she should have read the letter before she dropped it off.  I would never set myself up and drop off anything mysterious.

right...I would not set myself up like that either...
who did she deliver the message for? that is the question...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: September 25, 2009, 05:23:01 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

This is live news. They are going to cover the letter delivery person/incident.

Printed from the news just now:

The woman is shown leaving Putnam County Sheriff's Office:

Brandi - thanks for the info, I'm affraid I didn't read your entire report before (duh me). 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: September 25, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090925/ARTICLES/909259962/1002?Title=Woman-who-dropped-off-letter-with-Haleigh-Cummings-tip-comes-forward

Woman who dropped off letter with Haleigh Cummings tip comes forward

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Friday, September 25, 2009 at 12:45 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, September 25, 2009 at 4:57 p.m.

A woman Putnam County deputies wanted to speak with in connection with a tip about the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings came forward Friday.

Earlier this week the woman dropped off a letter about the child, who vanished from her father's Satsuma home in February, at the St. Augustine Record Wednesday afternoon.

The newspaper provided the letter to officers who said they wanted to speak with the woman because they needed clarification about information in it. If true, deputies reported the letter could be "very helpful" in solving the case.

On Friday afternoon, officers reported that the woman voluntarily came to the Sheriff's Office after learning detectives wanted to talk with her. She told officers she was delivering the letter for someone else, the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Detectives are continuing to follow up, hoping that the clarification will make the tip useful," the agency reported.

Investigators have not released the woman's identity or information about what was in the letter.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1543 on: September 25, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

Why thank you Fanny...I do appreciate that and now maybe I won't have to go toss the fiesta wear in the street

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: September 25, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Why thank you Fanny...I do appreciate that and now maybe I won't have to go toss the fiesta wear in the street

Quiet Monkey gave it to me! Save the fiesta ware!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: September 25, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »

5 minutes ago from web   
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
8 minutes ago from web   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: September 25, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

Brandi - thanks for the info, I'm affraid I didn't read your entire report before (duh me). 

Just a guess on my part, but I think she is a home health worker, and brought the letter in for one of her clients who was unable to come in themselves. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1547 on: September 25, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

5 minutes ago from web   
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
8 minutes ago from web   

Quiet Monkey gave it to me! Save the fiesta ware!!

LOL~Ok, I need to get out to the beach and blow off some steam.........BBL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: September 25, 2009, 05:35:27 PM »

Just a guess on my part, but I think she is a home health worker, and brought the letter in for one of her clients who was unable to come in themselves. JMO

like say, someone who is in a wheel chair? hmmmmm...Chad E.  perhaps? did I read that he has a  wheel chair?  although people in wheelchairs are very mobile nowadays..if he has a vehicle that has special driving mechanisms....if he doesn't, then he may not have a way to get there? just guessing....no idea really...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: September 25, 2009, 05:36:45 PM »

hey you guys it is hope again lol... this is what crystal just posted

HALEIGH BUGS MOMMY, MISTY YOUR NOT HER MOM!!:(Missin MY DAUGHTER, HaLeigh Mommy luvs you...This person thats callin HaLeigh her baby girl needs to stop!!! You know who you are. I gave birth not u so stop!! 

You know technology can be a dangerous thing.

This is sickening, painful to watch these people (both sides) doing this stuff on the internet and putting it out there for the world to see.

If God sent his angels for HaLeigh, I can understand why.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 25, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »

hey you guys it is hope again lol... this is what crystal just posted

HALEIGH BUGS MOMMY, MISTY YOUR NOT HER MOM!!:(Missin MY DAUGHTER, HaLeigh Mommy luvs you...This person thats callin HaLeigh her baby girl needs to stop!!! You know who you are. I gave birth not u so stop!! 

You know technology can be a dangerous thing.

This is sickening, painful to watch these people (both sides) doing this stuff on the internet and putting it out there for the world to see.

If God sent his angels for HaLeigh, I can understand why.

I agree, Heart.

I thought the other day that wherever she is, she is probably better off.

So sad.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 25, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »

Found this info over yonder

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

PS - I'm sending this to LE as soon as I find their contact info!

She works for a vet?????

Man questioned in Haleigh Cummings investigation
Ex-Wife of man interviewed tells us details of why
Updated: Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 6:05 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 5:47 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909haleigh_cummings_investigation

I like the monkey on her shoulder, in the video! lol

Dunno, seems to me that this woman, even with weight gain, doesn't have 'the solid build' of the woman in blue scrubs.  IMO. 

I agree Wyks.

However ... I tend to believe that the security camera reveals a man not a woman.

I could be wrong.

Janet

I don't think so.  Perhaps that poster needs an eye exam.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1552 on: September 25, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

I fell asleep to wake up to this. Okay so this lady delivered a letter for someone else, about the location of Haleigh. I'm skeptical, but I guess I'll wait to see  Thanks for the better pic of her 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: September 25, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »

O/T

UPDATE IN THE LINDSEY BAUM CASE!

Search warrants issued in Lindsey Baum disappearance
Story Published: Sep 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM PDT
Story Updated: Sep 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM PDT

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/61475637.html

Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1240

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: September 25, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122382

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday Sept/27
Posted on September 25th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 83 times.

We will be running our regular talk show on the Haleigh Cummings story on Sunday Sept/27 at 3pm central (4pm eastern). Once again we have a great deal to discuss. I do not know the exact make up of the panel however you can expect the regulars, Jan Barrett, TJ Hart, Denny Griffin, and William ‘Cobra’ Staubs.

With 48 hours to go before the show airs, I can only guess at what we will be talking about. I think it is fair to say that the Croslin’s are likely to be subject to some of that discussion though. Tommy Croslin managed to get his bond reduced from a bank busting $50k down to $5k. The question remaining is who bonded him out? And I will use this opportunity to quell an internet rumor, it was NOT one of our panelists.

As Tommy was getting out, mis mother Lisa Croslin was getting in. She managed to get a nationwide warrant issued for her arrest, the charges coming from some financial hanky panky with a neighbors checks. The Putnam County bond is $10k, which likely would not have created a big problem. However Lisa Croslin decided to do a bit of a midnight flit to Tennessee. The net result? She is sitting cooling her heels in jail, and the Tennessee bond is a headache inducing $100k! I’d also bet eggs is eggs that the only visitors she has received have been from the PCSO. Of course this cloud does have a silver lining, I am sure that the detention facility has a drug councilor.

We also have the Nay Nay letter. Now this one deserves a program all for itself. The PCSO, who I have a huge amount of respect for, have been tripping over their own feet for days now. It has no value says one. Yet everything in the letter seems to have become a hot ticket item. PCSO has created a bit of a PR problem, too many people telling conflicting stories. Just about the only PCSO person that has kept very quiet is the Peggy Cone, the last time I checked she was supposed to be the lead investigator. Has something changed?

You can get a preview of what to expect on Sunday from the impromptu program that TJ Hart and I did yesterday. You can listen to it here.

Please join us on Sunday, it will be a lively show. To tune in, just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go to air and you will see the listen live link on their front page. Alternatively you can use this link. I would also like to point out that all of our previous shows are available as a free download from iTunes.

See you all on Sunday

Simon and Jan Barrett

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 25, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

They are going to cover the Haleigh case again during this broadcast if anyone wants to watch.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: September 25, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »

Nancy Grace
Just in: a mysterious blond woman who dropped off a tip about Haleigh Cummings identified! She tells cops she was only dropping the tip off for someone else – but who? Police refusing to release details about the mysterious blond woman and details of... the tip! Tune in tonight for the latest in the desperate search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=mf

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1557 on: September 25, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

I fell asleep to wake up to this. Okay so this lady delivered a letter for someone else, about the location of Haleigh. I'm skeptical, but I guess I'll wait to see  Thanks for the better pic of her 

I am skeptical, too.  Did someone have a dream and wrote a letter to the editor/ that is my theory:)

I feel like monkey doo, I questioned if the mystery woman resembled a man, really, I should have refrained.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: September 25, 2009, 06:05:28 PM »

Breaking news! Are new leads in the Haleigh Cummings mystery coming from a tip dropped off by a woman at a local newspaper? Plus, the mom of Haleigh's babysitter is arrested on charges unrelated to Haleigh's disappearance. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1559 on: September 25, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »

Yeah there were a few questions she didn't answer. But I tried my best. I am gonna try to talk to her again later. But she is so upset. But I think I did find out somethings that we did not know. Or atleast I didn't

Well that is putting it mildly, you did what no one else has been able to do anywhere What really struck me more than anything is that she thinks TN and GGMS are scared of Ron???? WOW-I've heard from locals that he acts like a thug and they have told me he carries a piece and that basically he is a POS and that this has to do with drugs in some fashion (all their words, not mine), but for his enabling mom and GMA to be scared is new to me.

And thwhy do u think that they r scared of him
……………………………………………………………………2:48 PMcrystal:
everyone is like I was misty is he's just that kinda guy if u know what i mean

this I left out is telling....

When I read that comment about ppl. being scared of Ron, it brought back all of my absolute disgust of NG when she is the most snarkbeotch to Crystal. NG acts incensed and irate that Crystal doesn't know the exact schedule of the kids when they are at RC's. NG has no concept of the helplessness and fear that a woman who may not have the highest self esteem or life skills when pitted against a man who can be a bully and probably throws out a lot of threats................I'm feeling a NG vent coming on, so I'll close with I hope with all my heart Haleigh is found soon.

Where is HH~She could make her avi a bit more nasty looking for ya......
I feel the same way about NG and her obvious disdain for Crystal and her uber "I KNOW you " for the other side of the family, and I'm going to be straight with y'all......My son goes to aftercare and I don't know exactly what time he gets out, the bus riders leave at one time, and the rest at another, and honestly there is no need to know an exact time because he goes straight to aftercare at the school and if I were to need to pick him up early, I just go and get him.......no brainer to me, but I'm sure Mz Nancy knows to the minute every time the twins take a dump

I better stop now before I have to go get a drink myself
If you hurry you might be able to catch crimedontpay, klassend, magnolia and wyks "working on a case", I mean working the case!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.