September 28, 2024, 03:07:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 514024 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1560 on: September 25, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »

HLN's Mike Brooks is discussing Haleigh's case, not the letter.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: September 25, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/haleigh-cummings-what-could-letter-say-about-haleigh-cummings-disappearance-and-why-is-it-volatile.html

Haleigh Cummings: What could letter say about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance? And why is it volatile?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 25, 2009 5:55:01 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Could there finally be a break in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?

The St. Augustine Record has received a letter about what might have happened to the girl, who has been missing since February. "If the information is accurate, it's going to be pretty volatile," Richard Pryor, an editor at the paper, told WESH-Channel 2.

He wouldn't discuss specifics, but he told WESH that the letter "could go a long way to solving what happened to her." 

WESH played surveillance video a woman delivering the letter to the paper, but she told authorities she was merely a messenger.

WFTV-Channel 9 also played that surveillance video of the woman, but it mistakenly referred to another letter. The station showed a hand-written letter from a Putnam County Jail inmate who says the little girl died after taking an oxycontin.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1562 on: September 25, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »

I feel like I am on Crack just reading in here  Is this the same letter we saw yesterday or a different/new one??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1563 on: September 25, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

O/T: My six year old and I are rolling on the floor laughing at that exploding monkey!! He loves to see all the monkey Avatars and it had him and I laughing hysterically!! Thanks for that hysterical little fellow!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1564 on: September 25, 2009, 06:18:45 PM »

I fell asleep to wake up to this. Okay so this lady delivered a letter for someone else, about the location of Haleigh. I'm skeptical, but I guess I'll wait to see  Thanks for the better pic of her 

I am skeptical, too.  Did someone have a dream and wrote a letter to the editor/ that is my theory:)

I feel like monkey doo, I questioned if the mystery woman resembled a man, really, I should have refrained.
Just to show how skeptical I am, the letter is probably some nonsense from psychic 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: September 25, 2009, 06:19:28 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

They are going to cover the Haleigh case again during this broadcast if anyone wants to watch.

Crystal's comment to the reporter was that "the whole oxycontin thing" got her scared.

No other news that we have not reported here in this thread.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: September 25, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »

I feel like I am on Crack just reading in here  Is this the same letter we saw yesterday or a different/new one??
A different one    
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: September 25, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

It'll do that to you Nut.  Something in the water in Satsuma I think.

Yesterday we had the letter from Nay Nay, written while she was in jail,
saying Haleigh died from an overdose.

Today we have a new letter that was dropped off at a newspaper office
in St. Pete with explosive information.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: September 25, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Well, we are in Satsuma.   

I think the "new" letter is the one the lady dropped off & they have interviewed her.  Is that the one you were asking about?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: September 25, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »

Different/new one and we don't know the content of this letter.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: September 25, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »

I fell asleep to wake up to this. Okay so this lady delivered a letter for someone else, about the location of Haleigh. I'm skeptical, but I guess I'll wait to see  Thanks for the better pic of her 

I am skeptical, too.  Did someone have a dream and wrote a letter to the editor/ that is my theory:)

I feel like monkey doo, I questioned if the mystery woman resembled a man, really, I should have refrained.
Just to show how skeptical I am, the letter is probably some nonsense from psychic 

I sure hope it isn't, NoRose! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: September 25, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »

There are three letters we have discussed.

Two are from Nay Nay (Kristina Prevatt) from jail, essentially trying to set an alibi and get money sent to her.

We have been discussing today, a letter that was dropped off by a "messenger" wearing scrubs to the St. Augustine newspaper Wednesday. LE has been looking for her to question her about it. She went voluntarily today to PCSO to talk with them.

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

It is a confusing casem for sure.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: September 25, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »

I sure hope it isn't, NoRose! 
I hope not, but nothing seems to be making any sense, and where are the lovebirds I have to wonder?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 25, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

:MysticFlower14RE woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

Is this :MysticFlower14RE suppose to be Misty Croslin Cummings, if so why is there not a link back to her tweet?

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: September 25, 2009, 06:31:54 PM »

I am shocked that so many people know how to write in Putnam County. 
I will go back to lurking. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 25, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Haleighs-mom-breaks-her-silence/DOIYXd2f40ejjNSx-3wzUA.cspx

Haleigh's mom breaks her silence
   Reported by: Cathi Carson

Last Update: 4:49 pm

BAKER COUNTY, Fla.-- Even in her sleep Crystal Sheffield can't escape the nightmare she is living.

"I had a dream about her that she knocked on my door. I got up and she wasn't there."

For Sheffield it's not about justice anymore. "I just wish whoever has her would bring her home. They could drop her off in my yard. I wouldn't say a word."

The latest rumor that Haleigh could have accidentally overdosed on drugs terrifies Sheffield. "It's been really hard finding out about the oxycontin thing. It really scares me."

She says she doesn't talk to Haleigh's dad, Ronald, but believes he must have his doubts about his wife, Misty. "I hope he does because she was the last one to see his daughter. Everything that's going on should bother him. It would bother me."

Sheffield says she isn't sure what to believe, but she isn't giving up hope Haleigh is alive and coming home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: September 25, 2009, 06:34:49 PM »

Me too
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: September 25, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »

Me too

I don't get it. Why are you lurking?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1578 on: September 25, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

This is live news. They are going to cover the letter delivery person/incident.

Printed from the news just now:

The woman is shown leaving Putnam County Sheriff's Office:

Brandi - thanks for the info, I'm affraid I didn't read your entire report before (duh me). 
Thank goodness this was cleared up! She looks so much better in this shot!! The original screen shots did absolutely nothing for this dear lady. I think the newspaper office needs to upgrade those cameras!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: September 25, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »

hey you guys it is hope again lol... this is what crystal just posted

HALEIGH BUGS MOMMY, MISTY YOUR NOT HER MOM!!:(Missin MY DAUGHTER, HaLeigh Mommy luvs you...This person thats callin HaLeigh her baby girl needs to stop!!! You know who you are. I gave birth not u so stop!! 

You know technology can be a dangerous thing.
This is sickening, painful to watch these people (both sides) doing this stuff on the internet and putting it out there for the world to see.

If God sent his angels for HaLeigh, I can understand why.

You have an extremely valid point & I was pondering this myself as Ive been  catching up today.  It should be contemplated  in speaking with persons involved in a criminal investigation with great delibration what value there is to disclose information as opposed to A) the possible damage it can cause to the case itself, B) give a guilty party a heads up or  C) worse yet put any individual at risk of their personal safety due to statements they've made, that being said if anyone is stupid enough to incriminate themself that is an entirely another thing to their demise.

On the issue of Crystal, Ron, Misty or other family members personally connected to Haliegh's life/case commenting on the internet, its only inflaming emotions further & bringing individuals to more anguish, a  potentially dangerous breaking point.  We all have been critical of how this case has been handled officially by law enforcement but to be perfectly honest there are times that things aired publicly only complicate an investigation instead of being of a valued assistance - its a difficult balance to weigh.  Unfortunately, there are a few cases that have turned into something besides a criminal case, a soap opera filled with heartache, alterative motives & fueled tempers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.