September 28, 2024, 12:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 514012 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: September 25, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »

I feel like I am on Crack just reading in here  Is this the same letter we saw yesterday or a different/new one??

Different/new one and we don't know the content of this letter.

I am shocked that so many people know how to write in Putnam County. 
I will go back to lurking. 
    Me too

I don't get it. Why are you lurking?

Because I was making a sarcastic remark, and I thought some locals would be offended.    Besides, I don't know as much about this case as some of the regulars.
While I am posting, I will say I think whoever wrote that letter and was taken to the St Augustine newspaper, knew it was probably pointless to take it to the PCSO, and took it where it would get publicity so the PCSO would HAVE to respond to it. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1581 on: September 25, 2009, 06:49:14 PM »

a part of me does and a part of me dont, but I know her and his granny is scared of him           I'm sure they are

Yeah. that made me laugh~GGMS looks like she could have been a tobacco chewing, drinking marine drill seargant
    Here is something interesting someone from over yonder emailed Mr Prior, here is his response.                   jnTexas 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Mr Prior sent me a response email:

This has nothing to do with ethics or morals. It has everything to do with what’s right.
The letter does not point the finger at any person. Not Ronald Cummings, not Misty Cummings – nobody. It provides information about a circumstance directly related to the case. If the information turns out to be valid, it should go a long way toward solving the case. That gets slowed down if the information re-starts a media feeding frenzy. I have talked to the Putnam County investigators many times over the past two days to make sure we’re not doing anything to impede the investigation.

Richard Prior

If this is genuine info from that person over yonder it is interesting that it says "it does not point at any person"............"it provides information about a circumstance."  Hmmmm now what could that mean?  Very confusing.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: September 25, 2009, 06:51:51 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

Why thank you Fanny...I do appreciate that and now maybe I won't have to go toss the fiesta wear in the street

Quiet Monkey gave it to me! Save the fiesta ware!!

LOL~Ok, I need to get out to the beach and blow off some steam.........BBL
Don't forget your walmart sack...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1583 on: September 25, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »

MysticFlower14RE: woman dropping off envelope - guilty! she knows what she is doing! no fingerprints
5 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Maybe something like ur mother isn't around she don't take care of you. Bull crap, you only new them for 6 mon. get real
6 minutes ago from web   

7 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430This person knows who they are my babies know who there mommy is. No matter what u have put in there lil head.
8 minutes ago from web   
  crystal0430Stop claiming my children, if u want some have them ur self.. I dont like u saying that they look at u like there mom!

God my heart breaks........it's bad enough for Misty who probably has about 16 brain cells left to say those hurtful things, but when TN did it on video on the news that "they got married because they always wanted Misty to be their mom" threw me over the edge......That is a slap oin the face to any mother, and when you consider what a crappy job TN did with her kids......... I better quit now before I say what I really feel........brandi, where is that exploding monkey when I need him

Here IM! Use this till you can find the exploding monkey. 

Why thank you Fanny...I do appreciate that and now maybe I won't have to go toss the fiesta wear in the street

Quiet Monkey gave it to me! Save the fiesta ware!!

LOL~Ok, I need to get out to the beach and blow off some steam.........BBL
Don't forget your walmart sack...

LOL~it's only 35 yds away, but maybe next time I'll put my sunscreen and book in the Dollar General plastic bag

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: September 25, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »

a part of me does and a part of me dont, but I know her and his granny is scared of him           I'm sure they are

Yeah. that made me laugh~GGMS looks like she could have been a tobacco chewing, drinking marine drill seargant
    Here is something interesting someone from over yonder emailed Mr Prior, here is his response.                   jnTexas 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Mr Prior sent me a response email:

This has nothing to do with ethics or morals. It has everything to do with what’s right.
The letter does not point the finger at any person. Not Ronald Cummings, not Misty Cummings – nobody. It provides information about a circumstance directly related to the case. If the information turns out to be valid, it should go a long way toward solving the case. That gets slowed down if the information re-starts a media feeding frenzy. I have talked to the Putnam County investigators many times over the past two days to make sure we’re not doing anything to impede the investigation.

Richard Prior

If this is genuine info from that person over yonder it is interesting that it says "it does not point at any person"............"it provides information about a circumstance."  Hmmmm now what could that mean?  Very confusing.

Yes it is confusing.  Maybe it gives a location for Haleigh and if so I hope LE took some measures to follow the contents in the letter even before verifying.
It won't take long for this woman's identity becomes known (the media will see to that) and with it her associates in business and otherwise. jmo
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1585 on: September 25, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »

I pray poor Crystal can turn her life around for Butterbean and the baby and get away from those maggot draining druggies. She needs to end this vicious cycle for her self and the children. I think she has the capability, maybe just not the strength with all she has ever known in her life. I hope she can take a stand and keep this cycle from repeating from generation to generation. Prayers to you Crystal.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: September 25, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

Is this :MysticFlower14RE suppose to be Misty Croslin Cummings, if so why is there not a link back to her tweet?
[/quote]

Hi Heart - she posts alot at crimeseekers and is a mod to I believe.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: September 25, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »

Is this :MysticFlower14RE suppose to be Misty Croslin Cummings, if so why is there not a link back to her tweet?

[/quote]

Misty is a Mod at crimeseekers?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: September 25, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »

I feel like I am on Crack just reading in here  Is this the same letter we saw yesterday or a different/new one??

Different/new one and we don't know the content of this letter.

I am shocked that so many people know how to write in Putnam County. 
I will go back to lurking. 
    Me too

I don't get it. Why are you lurking?

Because I was making a sarcastic remark, and I thought some locals would be offended.    Besides, I don't know as much about this case as some of the regulars.
While I am posting, I will say I think whoever wrote that letter and was taken to the St Augustine newspaper, knew it was probably pointless to take it to the PCSO, and took it where it would get publicity so the PCSO would HAVE to respond to it. JMO

You make a good point Fanny - I never would have thought about that.

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: September 25, 2009, 07:05:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Cappucinno, Thank-you for your eloquent post (#1579 this thread).
Thank-you, to all of the wonderful monkeys that keep us up-dated with links and other pertinent information, in this case.  I REALLY appreciate YOU one and all.
Also, Brandi & CBB love the avatar work you two do!  Way fun.

A.

Life IS Good!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1590 on: September 25, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »

From Misty's mysace:

~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mommy ~ i ~love ~ you~www.myspace.com/memec014 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
The person who is saying I am NOT your Step-Mommy.. Needs to GROW-UP! Haleigh I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!Mood: missing my baby

http://www.myspace.com/memec014

I can certainly understand Crystal's frustration and I admire her restraint...........it would take everything I had in me not to shove a boot up her arse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: September 25, 2009, 07:08:57 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks Missiontoconvict, I found MysticFlower14. I knew there was a MysticFlower, but I thought the MysticFlower14RE was someone different.   

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: September 25, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Cappucinno, Thank-you for your eloquent post (#1579 this thread).
Thank-you, to all of the wonderful monkeys that keep us up-dated with links and other pertinent information, in this case.  I REALLY appreciate YOU one and all.
Also, Brandi & CBB love the avatar work you two do!  Way fun.

A.

Nice to meet you, Aunza!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: September 25, 2009, 07:16:31 PM »

Fanny, I agree that may be the reason where it was turned in

Aunza,  most welcome its come from much reflective experience thru the years & good to see you!

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: September 25, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »

~snipped~

Nice to meet you, Aunza!

[/quote]

Thank-you Brandi.
It is a pleasure to meet you!
~big smiles~

A.

Life IS Good!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: September 25, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »

Thanks Missiontoconvict, I found MysticFlower14. I knew there was a MysticFlower, but I thought the MysticFlower14RE was someone different.   
[/quote]

Oh geeesh Heart you are right the MysticFlowerRE is someone different I did not realize the RE at the end - sorry about that.  You may be right it could be MC. 

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1596 on: September 25, 2009, 07:22:18 PM »

I pray poor Crystal can turn her life around for Butterbean and the baby and get away from those maggot draining druggies. She needs to end this vicious cycle for her self and the children. I think she has the capability, maybe just not the strength with all she has ever known in her life. I hope she can take a stand and keep this cycle from repeating from generation to generation. Prayers to you Crystal.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I am so with you Cartfly.  I remember in the early stages of this case watching Crystal being interviewed.  She spoke about being so young when she met Ron, and then the babies, him not allowing her to finish school or get a driver's license...I was pretty skeptical about it.  But I'm not now. Ron needs to control the women (girls) he's with and this is why he always dates YOUNG girls.  People were bashing her for not having custody of the kids, moving away etc.  But in hindsight, she had no money.  She wanted to get away from him so badly.  She NEEDED to get away from him.  And she had no money and no family support to fight for custody as well as having addiction problems of her own.

But you can see the love she has for these children.  They aren't pawns to her as they appear to be to Ron and family.  It's only my opinion but Ron loved it that Misty had to take care of two young children.  It kept her 'chained' when he was out or working.

Prayers to Crystal and I hope she gets to a place in her life where she can get Junior and be the mom she wants to be.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: September 25, 2009, 07:24:59 PM »

Wow, I know we are all hungry for every little tidbit of information that we can scrape up.

But I have to say I find it disturbing that someone who knows Crystal well enough to have her private cell phone number ... and is comfortable enough to ask a lot of questions ....  would text with her & then paste her exact words on an internet board.  Not to mention that Crystal was lied to, by being told a person's family was asking the questions instead of SM posters.  Would have been ok if Crystal knew what she said was going to be broadcast to the world.

Crystal has already been betrayed & exploited in the worse kind of way by her child being taken.  That crossed a personal boundary line big time.       JMO

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1598 on: September 25, 2009, 07:25:36 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

They are going to cover the Haleigh case again during this broadcast if anyone wants to watch.

Crystal's comment to the reporter was that "the whole oxycontin thing" got her scared.

No other news that we have not reported here in this thread.

It is AMAZING how much Crystal resembles Haleigh in this photo. . .

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: September 25, 2009, 07:26:34 PM »

Oh geeesh Heart you are right the MysticFlowerRE is someone different I did not realize the RE at the end - sorry about that.  You may be right it could be MC. 
[/quote]

No the RE was an abbreviation for regarding I believe.
Here you go:

http://twitter.com/MysticFlower14

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.