April 20, 2024, 09:42:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530395 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1700 on: September 28, 2009, 08:48:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I didn't even say goodbye when I left work - but the good thing is I am home and relaxed - I am going to hop around and catch up a bit because I couldn't from work today but will be hanging here while I do that.  an angelic monkey
Cool I've been wondering into Lindsey and Haleigh's threads      Fanny glad you got your meds  And also I would open my house and have police search if a child was missing, I would feel guilty if I didn't 
No Rose, I didn't want to post about opening my house to the cops if a child was missing. If I knew I had nothing to hide, then by golly come on in. Have a beer, watch some tv, search the closets, cupboards, clean out the dang drain in the bathtub for all I care. Search from top to bottom. BUT....

Now with all the goverment takeover of everything under the sun and saving your IP address or whatever it is they were trying to do if you post on the white house site, I am not so sure I would just let LE come into my apartment without a warrant stating what they are looking for. IDK, call me paranoid.   

I guess I am riding both sides of the fence on this one.

Hope this made some sense, three beers are about to do me in.

Hugs to Zoe and hope your dad is doing well tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: September 28, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »

HI QM... I ran everyone off. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1702 on: September 28, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »

JSM how is your neighbor doing today?  I hope she is ok.   an angelic monkey
I haven't seen her today Mission. Her lights are off and blinds are shut. I hope she went to her mom's or a friends house. I didn't want to knock and disturb her if she was sleeping. I will check tomorrow. I guess I could call her, but still don't want to disturb her if she is asleep. She has my cell number and said she would call if she needed anything. Thanks for asking and thanks to all Monkeys for the thoughts and prayers for her.  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey

I'm sure she is surrounding herself with her family and friends especially with all the emotions she is dealing with right now - it has to be terrible.  I'm glad she has you for a neighbor that has to be comforting in itself for her.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: September 28, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »

You better never run me off 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1704 on: September 28, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I didn't even say goodbye when I left work - but the good thing is I am home and relaxed - I am going to hop around and catch up a bit because I couldn't from work today but will be hanging here while I do that.  an angelic monkey
Cool I've been wondering into Lindsey and Haleigh's threads      Fanny glad you got your meds  And also I would open my house and have police search if a child was missing, I would feel guilty if I didn't 
No Rose, I didn't want to post about opening my house to the cops if a child was missing. If I knew I had nothing to hide, then by golly come on in. Have a beer, watch some tv, search the closets, cupboards, clean out the dang drain in the bathtub for all I care. Search from top to bottom. BUT....

Now with all the goverment takeover of everything under the sun and saving your IP address or whatever it is they were trying to do if you post on the white house site, I am not so sure I would just let LE come into my apartment without a warrant stating what they are looking for. IDK, call me paranoid.   

Thanks and I hope you and Josef are doing well tonight  an angelic monkey I see the point that someone could set a person up and all, I don't know if a kid was missing in the neighborhood, and the cops came by and asked to look around I would say sure, but I can see why a person would be afraid to  But then if I said no, then I would think the cops would feel I had something to hide 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: September 28, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »

I haven't seen her today Mission. Her lights are off and blinds are shut. I hope she went to her mom's or a friends house. I didn't want to knock and disturb her if she was sleeping. I will check tomorrow. I guess I could call her, but still don't want to disturb her if she is asleep. She has my cell number and said she would call if she needed anything. Thanks for asking and thanks to all Monkeys for the thoughts and prayers for her.  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey

I'm sure she is surrounding herself with her family and friends especially with all the emotions she is dealing with right now - it has to be terrible.  I'm glad she has you for a neighbor that has to be comforting in itself for her.
Me too, she is lucky to be alive, who knows what this maniac could have all done 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 28, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »

Thanks and I hope you and Josef are doing well tonight  an angelic monkey I see the point that someone could set a person up and all, I don't know if a kid was missing in the neighborhood, and the cops came by and asked to look around I would say sure, but I can see why a person would be afraid to  But then if I said no, then I would think the cops would feel I had something to hide 

If the feds came knocking just to snoop around oh hell no they might find that I talked bad about O'Bogus and they would take me in. And for all the bad talking and emails I have read and sent about him - they would take me away ha ha - their comin to take me away hee hee   

If LE knocked looking for a missing child I would open the door and lay out the welcome mat. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: September 28, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »

No Rose I see you did some fall decorating today - it is so much fun isn't it?  I love this time of year.  I am glad you are having a good day 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: September 28, 2009, 09:39:11 PM »

an angelic monkey

I hope she is surrounding herself with her family and friends. I noticed after my last walk her lights were on, so that is a good thing. I don't want to pry into her business. I offered for her to stay here with Josef. Ain't no one getting in the apartment with him here. Thanks Mission for your concern. I will check on her tomorrow. She is a pretty strong person and I think she will be okay.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: September 28, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »

You better never run me off 
  Glad to hear that Mission. I have been reading in Haleigh's thread, can't go back to Lindsey's until tomorrow. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 28, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »

If I had nothing to hide about a missing kid, you bet your butt I would say come on in. I trust LE but haven't trusted our PD for a while. They never caught the person that murdered my friend in the 80's so I don't really have a great feeling about them. I have heard that the jerks back then have retired or been dismissed.

But there were two girls murdered here coming up on the two year anniversary and they still haven't caught or in my mind tried to find the killer (their dad) so I still don't have a high regard for the IPD.

I do like the fact that once an illegal goes to jail, they have an ICE hold and get sent to county. We are a few of the towns around here that do that. JMO and sorry for the rant.  an angelic monkey I am very tired.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: September 28, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys I will read up on Haleigh and Lindsey's tomorrow. I hope the docs they dump for Caylee have some meaning instead of the same old crap.

Just a reminder to FANNY CC needs a whooping for the word...

PO TA TOES....

Still makes me laugh, sorry it made you sick. I keep seeing that guy saying that and I chuckle.

Luv and hugs to all monkeys and God Bless CC for whatever is coming his way tomorrow.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

No Rose I see you did some fall decorating today - it is so much fun isn't it?  I love this time of year.  I am glad you are having a good day 
Thanks, I hope you had a good day also    I love fall, well not So Cal fall, but it is cooling so I felt like putting some fall things out, and then decorating for Halloween a little later.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 28, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »

Good night JSM and Josef, I'm going to follow soon 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: September 28, 2009, 09:58:52 PM »

If I had nothing to hide about a missing kid, you bet your butt I would say come on in. I trust LE but haven't trusted our PD for a while. They never caught the person that murdered my friend in the 80's so I don't really have a great feeling about them. I have heard that the jerks back then have retired or been dismissed.

But there were two girls murdered here coming up on the two year anniversary and they still haven't caught or in my mind tried to find the killer (their dad) so I still don't have a high regard for the IPD.

I do like the fact that once an illegal goes to jail, they have an ICE hold and get sent to county. We are a few of the towns around here that do that. JMO and sorry for the rant.  an angelic monkey I am very tired.

You think the dad did it? Oh my. That is a good thing about the illegals JSM that needs to happen more - A judge here really took a stance on the illegals and the process to become legal this week - I was pleasantly surprised that although you are in the process to become legal you MUST follow thru.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1161908.shtml?cat=206

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 28, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

Get out your ointment cream Fanny!!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fKIzVZtbFUA&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fKIzVZtbFUA&amp;color1</a>

Found this on Hot Air today. 

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/28/video-hey-whos-up-for-another-clip-of-kids-chanting-about-obama/

I'm fired up!!!!! And I'm ready!!!!!!!! 
I meant to post besides your oinment cream, I hope you had your BP meds handy too.

I took two! And I used the butt cream too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: September 28, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

Oh my. I'll bet she is inside hiding from the world and feeling bad and guilty. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: September 28, 2009, 10:09:16 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys I will read up on Haleigh and Lindsey's tomorrow. I hope the docs they dump for Caylee have some meaning instead of the same old crap.

PO TA TOES....

Still makes me laugh, sorry it made you sick. I keep seeing that guy saying that and I chuckle.

Luv and hugs to all monkeys and God Bless CC for whatever is coming his way tomorrow.  Monkey Devil!

Good Night JSM - sweet dreams to you and Josef  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 28, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »

PO TA TOES....

Oh, I can barely wait till tomorrow. Watch him call in sick. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

You think the dad did it? Oh my. That is a good thing about the illegals JSM that needs to happen more - A judge here really took a stance on the illegals and the process to become legal this week - I was pleasantly surprised that although you are in the process to become legal you MUST follow thru.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1161908.shtml?cat=206

Oh my! The case JSM was talking about, the girls were found in the dad's taxi, and one of the girls called 911 while being shot. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.