April 18, 2024, 09:48:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530205 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: September 29, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »

I'm going to rant    I'm going to rant about Caylee's case, I'm angry, I'm beyond angry, this case has become such a side/freak show that should have all been stopped before this got out of hand. Our system wasn't set up for this kind of insanity, I have followed way more cases than I want to admit, but this and OJ's takes the cake. This should have already gone to trial, or at least almost to trial, I'm afraid big time what a circus this trial is going to be, and it will be, how can it not? I really wish a deal had been struck, and then I would know that Caylee got justice. Of course there really is no such thing as justice, it isn't going to bring the little one back, but this nonsense is not right, and Caylee is lost in the nonsense  I'm sorry, I read and follow Caylee's case and have from day one, but I just about had it, I'm thoroughly disgusted. The attention and focus on that whore of a mother, and her grandparents, I could vomit. If not in this lifetime perhaps the next this family will get the karma due them   

Hi NoRose! I'm right there with you, and all the other monkeys. I've been over in the thread all afternoon, but decided to take a little break and come over here. The whole case is out of control, it's just beyond rediculous! So glad I can come here and talk about anything. It's great to be banned sometimes! Well, not really, but it's more like banning ourselves!
Ughh, I really do need a life! Help, I gotta get a job! 
I'm glad other people are feeling all this frustration, you and Fanny and I'm sure many others. I don't mean I'm glad we are frustrated  but you know what I mean. These people in some of these cases are like celebrities, and then all these kooks that inject themselves 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1781 on: September 29, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/28/once/     

How often would one imagine that a wartime President, as Commander in Chief, would meet in the first eight months of his term with the overall commander of the theater of war that this President had said was too often overlooked by his predecessor?  Once a month?  Especially given how much public consideration this President has given the political and strategic questions of the fight, perhaps that might be once a week over the last couple of months?
How about once a … lifetime?

The military general credited for capturing Saddam Hussein and killing the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq says he has only spoken to President Obama once since taking command of Afghanistan.
“I’ve talked to the president, since I’ve been here, once on a VTC [video teleconference],” General Stanley McChrystal told CBS reporter David Martin in a television interview that aired Sunday.
“You’ve talked to him once in 70 days?” Mr. Martin followed up.
“That is correct,” the general replied.

Totally DISGUSTING, he can go around the world and not speak to Gen. McChrystal personally but once in 70 days. 

And also, the General has been begging for troops in Afghanistan since early August! And Robert Gibbs said yesterday that O is reviewing his request. Now he's off on a trip to promote Chicago for the Olympics! Where are his priorities????? Soldiers are getting killed everyday and he's worried about the Olympics!!!
Fanny, I don't think I have ever hated a president as much as I hate BHO. Carter s*cked, but I was a kid/teen when he was president. Clinton, couldn't stand him, but I would take him over BHO any day. At least little kids weren't singing praises in Bill's name. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: September 29, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »

I remember when LA had the Olympics and all the cleaning up of the city to have it. Actually where I live in So Orange County, some of the bike olympics were held here. If Chicago gets the olympics, there will be a lot of cleaning up to do.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: September 29, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »

I FOUND CC LIKES TO TORMENT MAMA RACOON BY MAKING HER BABY CRY! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrhN2vFHsTk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hrhN2vFHsTk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: September 29, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,556400,00.html

4 Charged in Beating Death of Chicago Honor Student

CHICAGO —  Cell phone footage showing a group of teens viciously kicking and striking a 16-year-old honors student with splintered railroad ties has ramped up pressure on Chicago officials to address chronic violence that has led to dozens of deaths of city teens each year.

BTW home of BHO. Wonder what he is going to do about this? Same thing he has dnoe in Afghanistan?      
He isn't going to do anything, if you look at the violence in Chicago and surrounding areas it is off the charts     GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 

The Chosen One will be leaving for Geneva to try to convince the Olympic Committee to choose Chicago for an Olympic Games site.  First, he should stay in Washington and take care of the many, many problems he is causing, and secondly, why in the world would the Olympic committee want to have anything to do with Chicago, which is fast becoming the murder capital of the country?  No offense to anyone who lives in Chicago, but I don't think it is appropriate and I don't think this country or Chicago can afford it.

Maybe while O is in Geneva, he will negotiate with the Swiss for the release of the hikers in Iran for the release of ROMAN POLANTSKY for his convicted RAPE OF A 13 YR OLD!!! I understand the Swiss are now negotiating with Iran.....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: September 29, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

CHICAGO —  Cell phone footage showing a group of teens viciously kicking and striking a 16-year-old honors student with splintered railroad ties has ramped up pressure on Chicago officials to address chronic violence that has led to dozens of deaths of city teens each year.

BTW home of BHO. Wonder what he is going to do about this? Same thing he has dnoe in Afghanistan?      
He isn't going to do anything, if you look at the violence in Chicago and surrounding areas it is off the charts     GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 

The Chosen One will be leaving for Geneva to try to convince the Olympic Committee to choose Chicago for an Olympic Games site.  First, he should stay in Washington and take care of the many, many problems he is causing, and secondly, why in the world would the Olympic committee want to have anything to do with Chicago, which is fast becoming the murder capital of the country?  No offense to anyone who lives in Chicago, but I don't think it is appropriate and I don't think this country or Chicago can afford it.

Maybe while O is in Geneva, he will negotiate with the Swiss for the release of the hikers in Iran for the release of ROMAN POLANTSKY for his convicted RAPE OF A 13 YR OLD!!! I understand the Swiss are now negotiating with Iran.....

He'll probably pardon Polansky and bring him back to a big Hollywood greeting.  If I had the power, I'd just take Air Force One away from him and make him stay in the White House.  He likes that plane entirely too much.  Or maybe just give it to him if he promises to leave the country and stay away forever, maybe in Kenya.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: September 29, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »

I'm going to rant    I'm going to rant about Caylee's case, I'm angry, I'm beyond angry, this case has become such a side/freak show that should have all been stopped before this got out of hand. Our system wasn't set up for this kind of insanity, I have followed way more cases than I want to admit, but this and OJ's takes the cake. This should have already gone to trial, or at least almost to trial, I'm afraid big time what a circus this trial is going to be, and it will be, how can it not? I really wish a deal had been struck, and then I would know that Caylee got justice. Of course there really is no such thing as justice, it isn't going to bring the little one back, but this nonsense is not right, and Caylee is lost in the nonsense  I'm sorry, I read and follow Caylee's case and have from day one, but I just about had it, I'm thoroughly disgusted. The attention and focus on that whore of a mother, and her grandparents, I could vomit. If not in this lifetime perhaps the next this family will get the karma due them   

Hi NoRose! I'm right there with you, and all the other monkeys. I've been over in the thread all afternoon, but decided to take a little break and come over here. The whole case is out of control, it's just beyond rediculous! So glad I can come here and talk about anything. It's great to be banned sometimes! Well, not really, but it's more like banning ourselves!
Ughh, I really do need a life! Help, I gotta get a job! 

This is our safe place.     Unless we do something really bad.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: September 29, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »

I seriously can't get started on Roman Polanski, or I will flip big time. Oh, I know somehow, that _astard will get away with what he did, and won't be extradited. For Heaven's sake the jackazz even won an Academy Award will hiding out in France. The man makes me want to vomit.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1788 on: September 29, 2009, 01:24:09 PM »

Health NewsHard-to-detect breast cancer moves fast

Like many women, Jennifer Murphy didn't know what inflammatory breast cancer was until she was diagnosed with it in 2006.
HEALTH | Inflammatory type may cause swelling, not lumps
Comments
September 29, 2009

Like many women, Jennifer Murphy didn't know what inflammatory breast cancer was until she was diagnosed with it in 2006.

The 48-year-old mother of three had started noticing changes in the appearance and feel of her breasts that she at first thought were because she had stopped nursing her last child.

But a mammogram and tests confirmed that she had advanced-stage cancer.

"The thing that was so shocking to me was that there was no tumor in the mammogram. All it showed was thickened skin," said Murphy of Park Ridge. "I was starting chemotherapy within a week of having the tests."

Stories like Murphy's are common among women with inflammatory breast cancer, a rare but more aggressive type of breast cancer that affects lymph vessels in the skin of the breast.

Unlike other forms of breast cancer, inflammatory breast cancer rarely causes lumps to form in the breasts, and it may be harder to detect on a mammogram.

Dr. Nora Jaskowiak, surgical director of the University of Chicago Breast Center, said inflammatory breast cancer isn't "on people's radar," though it has a lower survival rate than other breast cancers. "I don't think it's anything most women know about," she said.

Symptoms of the disease, which affects about 1 percent to 5 percent of breast cancer patients, include swelling, redness, nipple retraction or discharge and breasts feeling unusually warm to the touch. Inflammatory breast cancer tends to occur more frequently in younger women and in African Americans. The symptoms are similar to those of mastitis, a breast infection that can be treated with antibiotics. But "the people who get mastitis are nursing women. Any other breast swelling than that, and you need to see your doctor," Jaskowiak said.

Treatment for inflammatory breast cancer usually involves immediate chemotherapy followed by surgery and/or radiation.

Because symptoms of the disease can develop in a matter of days, Murphy, whose cancer is in remission, urged women not to ignore unusual changes in their breasts. Comment at suntimes.com.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: September 29, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

He'll probably pardon Polansky and bring him back to a big Hollywood greeting.  If I had the power, I'd just take Air Force One away from him and make him stay in the White House.  He likes that plane entirely too much.  Or maybe just give it to him if he promises to leave the country and stay away forever, maybe in Kenya.
  He would probably pardon Polansky, I do wish he would make a stop in Kenya and not come back.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: September 29, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »

I seriously can't get started on Roman Polanski, or I will flip big time. Oh, I know somehow, that _astard will get away with what he did, and won't be extradited. For Heaven's sake the jackazz even won an Academy Award will hiding out in France. The man makes me want to vomit.

He is disgusting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: September 29, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »

CC is way too quiet. That usually means he is cooking up something.........

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: September 29, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »

Fanny get out the arse cream, this one will really pizz you off..

OMG, people praying to Obama.... WTF   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&amp;color1</a>

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: September 29, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »

I saw earlier today on FoxNews there is a revolt of health care people who are refusing to take the H1N1 Flu vacine. I don't plan to take it myself. I think I'd rather take the chance with the flu than to take a vacine that the government insist we take. Ain't no tellin' what's in that shot. Maybe something to make us all submissive.....I guess this will be one of those posts that is reported to the company that the White House now has gathering such things instead of doing it themselves!!!!!

Go for it O! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: September 29, 2009, 01:45:28 PM »

Fanny get out the arse cream, this one will really pizz you off..

OMG, people praying to Obama.... WTF   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&amp;color1</a>

DAMMITT!! Don't tell me he isn't the ANTICHRIST!!!!!!

TRIMM! Now I am going to do something really bad!!!!

Except I'm not ROFLMAO!!! I am 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: September 29, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »

Video: Whoopi says Polanski didn’t commit “rape-rape”

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/29/video-whoopi-says-polanski-didnt-commit-rape-rape/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

Video: Whoopi says Polanski didn’t commit “rape-rape”

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/29/video-whoopi-says-polanski-didnt-commit-rape-rape/

Funny, he plead guilty to RAPE-RAPE Whoopi!! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1797 on: September 29, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »

Yep, go look on Caylee thread.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! You are making me cry now CC.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1799 on: September 29, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! You are making me cry now CC.

Cry?  Why???       

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.