April 19, 2024, 04:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530298 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: September 29, 2009, 09:44:42 PM »

I saw earlier today on FoxNews there is a revolt of health care people who are refusing to take the H1N1 Flu vacine. I don't plan to take it myself. I think I'd rather take the chance with the flu than to take a vacine that the government insist we take. Ain't no tellin' what's in that shot. Maybe something to make us all submissive.....I guess this will be one of those posts that is reported to the company that the White House now has gathering such things instead of doing it themselves!!!!!

Go for it O! 

Move over Fanny Baby, I'll sit by you in the line waiting to be picked up by the thought police.  I will not take that vacine.  I will take the regular flu vacine that I take every year, but under no circumstances will I take that new one.  Remember "Stepford Wives?"  Maybe instead of a surgical lobotomy, it will be a chemical alteration of the prefrontal lobe to make zombies of us all. Uh-uh, not me. They won't take me alive.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1961 on: September 29, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »

Well Hubby is home.  Procedure is done.  It did not go well.  He had a cardiac incident during the first try.  Then they got him stabilized, and they tried again amd got it completed.  He is home, says his chest hurts (no kidding) and looks like crap.  I am not gonig to get any more sleep tonight as they told me to watch him for signs of a heart attack.

Oh my Lord! Why didn't they keep him at the hospital?

I will be praying tonight along with you.  an angelic monkey
That would have been better to keep him overnight, I wouldn't know what to look for, Northern Rose do you have anyone that can help you tonight, so you can close your eyes for just a little while?  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: September 29, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Have a good evening QM  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: September 29, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

I wish there was a way to take all our monkey's problems away. I wish I could take everyone on us in, and give each some TLC and good food and lots of laughs. I wish none of us was having to go through the troubles, sicknesses, heartache, confusion, chaos, and the down right ugliness that is in the world. I wish we had a stable government and didn't have the fears of what is to come.

But I guess this is life, so we'll just have to suck it up and deal with it. The thing that makes it more tolerable is to be able to come here and share, and to do our joking and laughing and commiserating with one another over the miles. I feel I would be totally gone if I didn't have this place to come to.

There will be a lot of prayers going up from here for each other. I just know that is true. NORTHERN, I will leave my laptop on by my bed with my sound up loud, and if you just feel like you need someone to talk to tonight while you sit up, I will hear it and I will be here. I wish I could do more.   an angelic monkey

I think I am going to try to take a long soak in the tub, and try to settle down. I love you all, and I will see you tomorrow.

Good Night, Ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey
Thank God to be able to come here and talk, I think it is like a therapy session, but more helpful and fun and enlightning  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1964 on: September 29, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »

Fat man (Josef) got wet and dry food today and he looks like a fat tick about to explode. I didn't have to feed him by hand.  I will try and post is fat picture tomorrow.

Sleep well monkey friends. I am off to bed after I eat.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1965 on: September 29, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

Well Hubby is home.  Procedure is done.  It did not go well.  He had a cardiac incident during the first try.  Then they got him stabilized, and they tried again amd got it completed.  He is home, says his chest hurts (no kidding) and looks like crap.  I am not gonig to get any more sleep tonight as they told me to watch him for signs of a heart attack.

Rose, I'm sorry that you'll have a less-than-restful night. Why didn't they just keep him in the hospital???? Good luck, and prayers, to you and him!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1966 on: September 29, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

Monkeys, the Pet Lodge manager came running out when she saw me walking Josef. She said she has been telling the girls up front to come see her for 4 days when I pick Josef up. I was like, what's up (thought he might have gotten detention or a time out)  Monkey Devil! , she said I have something for you.  She brought me out two HUGE brand new bags of food for him for FREE!! I almost passed out. I was out of food and bought a can of it to mix with the dry I had left to last me until payday.  OMG it felt like Christmas.

So I mixed the wet with the dry tonight just because and you would think it was Thanksgiving for Josef.

And I asked her about the new employees. Out of 5 only 3 are left and one of them was crying in the lobby the other day. I feel sorry for them, their world has been turned upside down, but at least they still had a job. Plus I wasn't the only one that complained of the treatment by the new doctor's staff.

Sorry for the news/rant, but just wanted to share with my friends!! 
That was very thoughtful and nice, and I'm glad Josef is enjoying 
No Rose. Thanks it was thougtful and nice. Hope you have a good eveing. I am going to bed now. I will pray for you sounds like you need it.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: September 29, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Northern I am so sorry it didn't go well. I will say prayers for you and your husband and family.  I can't believe they sent him home and said to look for signs of a heart attack. Sometimes there are no symptoms or signs whatsoever. They should have kept him at hospital because you live in the wilderness. What happens if he has symptoms?  I wish I was there with you to keep watch. I forgot my CPR, but at least I could help watch over him and let you have some rest. My prayers are with you both. JSM

I am not happy but glad he is home to some degree.  There is less stress here and more peace than at a hospital.  Part of sending him home was his choice as they gave him the option of going home or staying the night.  He choose to come home after talking through all the options with his Dr.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: September 29, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

That would have been better to keep him overnight, I wouldn't know what to look for, Northern Rose do you have anyone that can help you tonight, so you can close your eyes for just a little while?  an angelic monkey

I agree, but they gave him the choice, the percentages and he choose to come home.  The neighbour is BS'ing with him right now.  Later going to watch a movie together if he is not sleeping.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: September 29, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

I agree, but they gave him the choice, the percentages and he choose to come home.  The neighbour is BS'ing with him right now.  Later going to watch a movie together if he is not sleeping.   
NORTHERN, Nanners.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: September 29, 2009, 11:01:44 PM »

That sounds like a good idea, and I can certainly understand wanting to be home instead of a hospital, that is never fun, and he will sleep better at home, hope your night is peaceful  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1971 on: September 29, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »

Good Evening Ms Northern  an angelic monkey

I am sorry to hear that all your Hubs and you have been through and Now he is at home .. for you to be of even more in worry. Even though * I know all to well * ( that staying in a hospital sux) but THIS puts You into "What if " so now your not going to rest nor be at peace with it.

I am offering this info just for you because Even the Best Doc's do not tell Patients nor Spouses/family what is simple and needs to be looked for. In any health condition/situation not essentially to do with the heart.

This is a great website for You Northern. For you to explore and find answers to questions you may have. This is not a typical WEBMD site ..this is a site that Physicians use daily etc..because this site is regulated by Physicians. This is not a Q & A site that People ask questions or find opinions left by nonprofessionals - this is a Matter of fact Medical Site. 
This link explains symptoms of Heart Attacks. My intent is not to scare you but for you to be informed.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/heartattack.html

Many people do not know that Women and Men experience totally different symptoms when they are having issues with their hearts. I wanted to share. Again I am not trying to create you more worry Northern .. You know I care about you very much. I wish you only the best and I feel right now its information that will put you at ease. (( Hugs)).

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

Good Evening Ms Northern  an angelic monkey

I am sorry to hear that all your Hubs and you have been through and Now he is at home .. for you to be of even more in worry. Even though * I know all to well * ( that staying in a hospital sux) but THIS puts You into "What if " so now your not going to rest nor be at peace with it.

I am offering this info just for you because Even the Best Doc's do not tell Patients nor Spouses/family what is simple and needs to be looked for. In any health condition/situation not essentially to do with the heart.

This is a great website for You Northern. For you to explore and find answers to questions you may have. This is not a typical WEBMD site ..this is a site that Physicians use daily etc..because this site is regulated by Physicians. This is not a Q & A site that People ask questions or find opinions left by nonprofessionals - this is a Matter of fact Medical Site. 
This link explains symptoms of Heart Attacks. My intent is not to scare you but for you to be informed.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/heartattack.html

Many people do not know that Women and Men experience totally different symptoms when they are having issues with their hearts. I wanted to share. Again I am not trying to create you more worry Northern .. You know I care about you very much. I wish you only the best and I feel right now its information that will put you at ease. (( Hugs)).

Deenie thank you for this.  You have not scared me, I appreciate the link.  I have some background with heart issues from other family members and the Dr was very clear on what to look for which included what the site has on it as well.  They suspect to was a reaction to a dye that was used which cause the arrhythmia during the procedure today and did give him something immediately which addressed the issue and got his heart beating normally.  If they are right, as the dye leaves his system the chances get lower, so every hour he is at less risk.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1973 on: September 29, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »

Northern

From Me to You   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X61WbGCo1WU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/X61WbGCo1WU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:25 AM »

Northern

From Me to You   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X61WbGCo1WU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/X61WbGCo1WU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

I have seen those skys!  I was actually commenting to my daughter that we need to check on the next prediction of the lights as we have not seen a really good dance in the sky for a while now.  They are amazing and mesmerizing. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1975 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:26 AM »

Northern,
My Dad had a reaction to the Dye too - this was Oh god over 22 yrs ago. My Dad suffered issues with Cluster Headaches forever. To the point at times he was completely dysfunctional for months. 

They shot the dye into his brain for a test and he had a reaction as well. He came out fine. No issues. I am glad to help and hear your being informed by the Docs. Some Doc's put you into such a tailspin that nothing is heard other than .. Call if something happens. It happens all the time.

About ten years ago my Aunt went to her reg Doc simply because she felt like Crap. She is a very tough lady and something told her .. NO you have to go see a Doc. She went and the Doc said " You have Indigestion" gave her a list of things over the counter to take ..and sent her home. In Reality, She was having a heart attack that was in Mid Destruction of her body .. which she found out as an ambulance removed her from her home, two hours after she came home from her Dr's Appt. She had a triple bypass directly after that incident and almost died. She did Sue the Doc that patted her head and sent her home for being Overt and Telling the Doc I don't think this is Heart Burn.. He did not listen nor test her .. she did win the lawsuit. This Doc's office was in a Hospital. He could have sent her for tests. But he didn't.
I often wonder did he patronize her or was it her Insurance??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1976 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

Northern,

YAY I am so happy that the Northern Lights made You Smile ..
They are the most Incredible Ever its like looking at the Ocean floor in the Nights Sky ..
I would " Love to See them" maybe someday ..... You never Know 

Anything is Possible ..... 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: September 30, 2009, 12:26:05 AM »

Northern,

They are the most Incredible Ever its like looking at the Ocean floor in the Nights Sky ..

You have never seen them?  There have been times when they were so active they would be dancing from one end of the sky over the house and to the other side.  Sometimes they are in swirls and faint in one area of the sky close the the horizon.  Other times they do a true dance where they start to fade then just like music they pop up and start a new rif.  I check the index and it has not been very good lately.  Usually fall is best I am hoping we have some great dances!  When we lived really far north, this would be the start of Aurora tourist season.  Lots of Japanese couples who would come up on tours and then left out there to watch the lights and do their thing.  They believe if you have sex under the lights you had a better chance of conceiving. I often wondered what the wolves thought.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1978 on: September 30, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »

Northern,

You have never seen them?  There have been times when they were so active they would be dancing from one end of the sky over the house and to the other side.  Sometimes they are in swirls and faint in one area of the sky close the the horizon.  Other times they do a true dance where they start to fade then just like music they pop up and start a new rif.  I check the index and it has not been very good lately.  Usually fall is best I am hoping we have some great dances!  When we lived really far north, this would be the start of Aurora tourist season.  Lots of Japanese couples who would come up on tours and then left out there to watch the lights and do their thing.  They believe if you have sex under the lights you had a better chance of conceiving. I often wondered what the wolves thought.
Hah I have to laugh about the Wolves .. They probably had their Ears UP and said to each other What the heck was that ?? lol

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: September 30, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

Northern,

Hah I have to laugh about the Wolves .. They probably had their Ears UP and said to each other What the heck was that ?? lol

Yup, then remarked their territory and howled to let the other packs know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.