March 29, 2024, 09:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 528456 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2380 on: October 01, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am very confused about Haleigh and confused about a lot of more things.

I am going to bed and saying prayers for my monkey friends.

I am also praying for my friend guy at work that is in the National Guard and his employeers are trying every way to get rid of him because he has to go on drills and doesn't know exactly what the dates will be because they change. They want him to give a two to three week notice and IBD he can't. There is not definite schedule the Guard can give.

Please pray for my friend. He was so down today. I felt so bad for him, plus I have a bit of a crush on him. We were standing in the hall talking and when I walked  back inside my office, my friends were poking out their heads of their office wanting to know if I asked him out. I can't do that, I am not the type.

He is a very nice guy and doesn't need the BS that a BIG company is giving him because he is in the Guard. 

Sorry for the long story. I just feel bad for him and want him to be happy until he goes to Active Duty. That is what he wants. Thank God for guys that are willing to fight for out lives. Not the jerks that try and keep these guys from serviing our country. 

I will shut up now. Sleep well monkeys. Luv and hugs JSM
Here are some tips from USERRA and Career Pro:

National Guard, Reserve and their employers need to know the Federal law about employment and reemployment rights for Reserve component members. What does Federal law guarantee? It guarantees the right to take time off from work to attend to military responsibilities. Know Reserve reemployment rights, rules and obligations protected by the laws. These laws state, through USERRA, that an employer must  (1) Give you time off to perform military service,  (2) Reemploy you following the service with status, seniority and rate of pay as though you never left. The employer must not discriminate against you because of your military connection. Protections here apply to employees who are full-time, part-time, or probationary, so long as the employment is not brief, non-recurring, and not expected to continue for a significant period.

It serves reason to continue to communicate! Lieutenant James shared with her employer about drill schedules, annual training plans, reemployment rights and rules, and any extra time-off requirements. Another key for Lieutenant James: “I will say this – I was one of the top performers at my company. I just never took for granted that my employer wanted a producer. So in representing my country or representing a company, I felt my obligation is and was to perform to the best of my abilities.” That’s the right attitude.

Traditionally, Annual Training for non-deployed Guard and Reserve lasts two weeks. Let your company know about weekend drills and commitments of time or changes to these traditional Guard and Reserve schedules. Most Guard and Reserve members who we coach make up a Microsoft Word or calendar schedule for their employer so the employer knows what they need to know. Giving an employer lead-time and information about extra training will again promote communications.

Tours of duty that are not for training may include short active duty tours, exercises or special project work or years of active duty in the Active Guard Reserve (AGR) or similar programs. USERRA points out that prior notice of this type of duty must be given to your employer. In fact, most duty of this type is subject to a cumulative 5-year time limit after which the Guard or Reserve member no longer has reemployment rights under USERRA with the given employer. Remember this - when you have been activated involuntarily for a particular mission, your period of service will not count against the cumulative 5-year limit established under USERRA. For the most part, voluntary duty will also be exempt from the 5-year limit if it is in direct support of a contingency operation.

What if you miss work while you perform military service, is your employer obligated to reschedule you to make up the time lost. For this issue, They are not required to do so. However, if employees who miss work for nonmilitary reasons are afforded opportunities to make up the time lost, you must be treated in the same manner. You are not obligated to find a replacement person/worker for missed shifts as a condition of being given the time off by your employer to perform military service.

The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) was originally enacted in October 1994 and significantly updated years that followed. It provides job protection and rights of reinstatement to employees who participate in the National Guard and Reserve. Also note that the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), an agency within the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs, operates programs directed toward U.S. employers, employees and communities to ensure understanding of the role of Reserve component members. ESGR encourages development of employer policies and practices to facilitate employee participation in the Reserve components through a network of thousands of volunteers in multiple (over 50) local ESGR Committees.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2381 on: October 01, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »

Good Night to everyone going to bed. Yes Gunny is a dog    I will pray for your friend JSM  an angelic monkey  I'll be going to bed shortly, I've had enough of this crappy day 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2382 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »

I found this video of Mark Lunsfurd.Bless his heart.   an angelic monkey
http://vtnnews.com/?p=lg2&vid=4Qm9ikswq1M

I'm headed for the bunky.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2383 on: October 01, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »

Night, Trim and all others going to bed. 

When I first saw Mark Lunsford, I didn't think much of him because of his physical appearance.  It didn't take me long to see that I was wrong and I was ashamed I had felt that way about him.  His suffering was so apparent and heartbreaking.  And what that animal did to little Jessica!  I now know that a judgement like I made of him based solely on how he spoke and how he looked was so wrong.  I learned a valuable lesson about it.  Yes, bless his heart.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2384 on: October 01, 2009, 11:25:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/21177313/detail.html
Letterman Admits Affairs, Claims Extortion
Talk Show Host Acknowledges Sexual Relationships With Female Employees
DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer

POSTED: 9:30 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 11:11 pm EDT October 1, 2009
David Letterman acknowledged on Thursday's show that he had sexual relationships with female employees and that someone tried to extort $2 million from him over the affairs.

During the taping of his CBS late-night show in New York, Letterman discussed receiving a threat to either pay $2 million or risk the relationships being made public.

In a release from the show's production company, Letterman said he referred the matter to the Manhattan district attorney's office and that an investigation ended in an arrest Thursday. Letterman did not identify the person he said was arrested.

As part of the investigation, Letterman said he issued a "phony" $2 million check to the individual and the arrest followed -- along with testimony by Letterman.

"This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," said Letterman. "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

In his testimony, he said he acknowledged sexual relationships with members of his staff. It was not immediately clear when the relationships took place; Letterman and longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko married in March. The couple began dating in 1986 and have a son, Harry, born in November 2003.
"My response to that is, yes I have," Letterman said. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would. I feel like I need to protect these people. I need to certainly protect my family."

CBS spokesman Chris Ender said Thursday that "Letterman's comments on the broadcast tonight speak for themselves."

It's the second set of embarrassing headlines for Letterman in four months. In June, he apologized to Sarah Palin for making a crude joke about the former Republican vice presidential candidate's 14-year-old daughter. Although there was a small "fire Letterman" demonstration outside of his studio later, CBS stood by its late-night star.

After nearly 15 years in second place to NBC's Jay Leno in the ratings, Letterman took over the top spot this summer after Conan O'Brien became "Tonight" show host.

Letterman's CBS "Late Show" has been on the air since 1993 and before that, he had a late-night show on NBC.

Alicia Maxey Greene, a spokeswoman for the Manhattan District Attorney's office, declined to comment.
AP Television Writer Lynn Elber in Los Angeles and Associated Press Writer Tom McElroy in New York contributed to this report.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2385 on: October 02, 2009, 05:47:02 AM »

I forgot to log back out last night. 

JSM,I woke up a couple of hours ago and guess who was on tv
O' and his wife making a speech.  I may need togo find valium kitty.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2386 on: October 02, 2009, 05:54:03 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2387 on: October 02, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »

Lifehouse - You and Me Acoustic (Live Preformance)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pzq43jTZxnc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pzq43jTZxnc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

Rise and shine Tevye.     an angelic monkey

Going to fix some vittles.BRB   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2388 on: October 02, 2009, 06:22:35 AM »

3 Doors Down - Let Me Be Myself
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pk8z0getxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4pk8z0getxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2389 on: October 02, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »

Good Morning  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2390 on: October 02, 2009, 06:29:36 AM »

I am up early this morning. Between the thunder and lightning and the cats deciding it was a good time to chase each other all over the house and play grab as. I finally got up in self-defense! I have a doctor's appointment later this morning, so I guess just as well. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2391 on: October 02, 2009, 06:30:28 AM »

Johnny Cash, Live@ S.Quentin - Folsom Prison Blues  For our  jailbirds   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N5Ts4M3irWM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N5Ts4M3irWM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2392 on: October 02, 2009, 06:32:32 AM »

I am up early this morning. Between the thunder and lightning and the cats deciding it was a good time to chase each other all over the house and play grab as. I finally got up in self-defense! I have a doctor's appointment later this morning, so I guess just as well. 

Same here,but with the dogs.   Monkey Devil! I didn't sleep much.My steroid shot kicked in.
Hubby started back to therapy so I've fixed some vittles and I'm ready.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2393 on: October 02, 2009, 06:46:45 AM »

Night, Trim and all others going to bed. 

When I first saw Mark Lunsford, I didn't think much of him because of his physical appearance.  It didn't take me long to see that I was wrong and I was ashamed I had felt that way about him.  His suffering was so apparent and heartbreaking.  And what that animal did to little Jessica!  I now know that a judgement like I made of him based solely on how he spoke and how he looked was so wrong.  I learned a valuable lesson about it.  Yes, bless his heart.

The video of Mark Lunsford was very touching. He certainly has educated himself about sexual predators and has fought to get legislation just as he promised he would. He is still a good ole boy, and maybe that touches a cord with people. Everyday, common looking people can do wonders and have things in them you would never expect.

As far as myself, when  it first happened and I saw him, I really never had a feeling that he had anything to do with her disappearing. I know the media even put his father through hell too. It just goes to show it is not always what it seems.

I wish him and his parents nothing but the best. I know this has been a awful thing to live through. God bless them all.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2394 on: October 02, 2009, 06:53:07 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/10/02/obama-heads-denmark-lobby-olympics/
Obama Makes Pitch for 2016 Olympics in Chicago
Obama urges Olympic leaders to give the 2016 Summer Games to Chicago, saying the U.S. "is ready and eager to assume that sacred trust."

AP
Friday, October 02, 2009
COPENHAGEN - In a hometown pitch for the world's biggest sporting event, President Barack Obama lobbied Olympic leaders to give the 2016 Summer Games to Chicago, saying the U.S. "is ready and eager to assume that sacred trust."

The president and his wife, fellow Chicagoan Michelle Obama, put their capital behind an enormous campaign to win the Olympics bid. Never before had a U.S. president made such an in-person appeal.

"I urge you to choose Chicago," Obama told members of the International Olympic Committee.

"And if you do -- if we walk this path together -- then I promise you this: The city of Chicago and the United States of America will make the world proud," the president said.

Chicago, Rio de Janeiro, Madrid and Tokyo have been making their cases to the IOC for more than a year, but many IOC members were believed to be undecided about which city they would vote for Friday. Some said they might not decide until after the cities made their final presentations in Copenhagen.

Both Obamas spoke on deeply personal terms about Chicago, the city at the center of the world's spotlight so many times, including in November when Barack Obama won the White House and stood proudly with his family.

The president described Chicago as a place of diversity and warmth.

"Chicago is a place where we strive to celebrate what makes us different just as we celebrate what we have in common," he said. "It's a place where our unity is on colorful display ... It's a city that works from its first World's Fair more than a century ago to the World Cup we hosted in the nineties, we know how to put on big events."

For all the anticipation surrounding Obama's appearance in Copenhagen, his arrival at the IOC meeting was decidedly subdued.
The 106 committee members, who had already been warned not show bias during the presentations, sat silently as the Obamas walked into the Bella Center with the rest of 12-member Chicago delegation.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2395 on: October 02, 2009, 06:56:58 AM »

Fanny,you should read the comments with the story I jjust posted.   
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/10/02/obama-heads-denmark-lobby-olympics/comments/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2396 on: October 02, 2009, 07:00:41 AM »

Fanny,do you have anything planned for CC this morning?   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2397 on: October 02, 2009, 07:04:07 AM »

CC may poke his own eyes out.    Monkey Devil!   

I hope I don't get in trouble.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2398 on: October 02, 2009, 07:07:43 AM »

RIO!!  RIO!!!  RIO!!!  RIO!!!! RIO!!!!!!   RIO!!!!   RIO!!!!! RIO!!!! RIO!!!!   RIO!!!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2399 on: October 02, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »

Fanny,do you have anything planned for CC this morning?   

No more than usual. I have to go to the doctor, so ya'll are going to have to keep an eye on him until I get back. I am hoping to appease him with the Rio promotion this morning. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.