April 25, 2024, 10:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530801 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2500 on: October 02, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

Chicago eliminated in the first round of voting for 2016 Olympics.

Update at 11:28 a.m. ET:  That leaves Madrid, Rio de Janeiro and Tokyo still in the running.

Update at 11:30 a.m. ET: Tokyo has been eliminated in the second round.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/10/its-xxxxxx-.html

HA   HA   HA   HA   HA   HA   HA   HA 

So, Michelle was taking no prisoners.  Is she still ashamed of her country?  Will that old fool Carter say it was racist?  Stay tuned.  Ha ha ha.

Sorry, but I love it.  No pay-offs to old Chicago cronies.  Mayor Dayley, stuff it.  Ha Ha Ha.
  Stuff it is right Baby.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2501 on: October 02, 2009, 12:19:49 PM »

White House Blogs About Glenn Beck
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)

Just how afraid of Glenn Beck are Barack Obama and Company?

So afraid they've actually started blogging about him to refute statements made on his program by either himself OR his guests.

Somewhat humorously, the offending guest on this occason was a senior advisor to former President Jimmy Carter.

Without further ado, the following was posted Wednesday by Jesse Lee, Obama's Online Programs Director:

MORE....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/10/01/white-house-blogs-about-glenn-beck
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2502 on: October 02, 2009, 12:21:06 PM »

Still can't access photobucket.     
I don't have a photobucket, but I feel your frustration, my yahoo mail is all screwed up, and I have not idea why 

There have been several complaints about not being able to get in to photobucket.I wonder what the deal is?
NRCG,my yahoo mail kept locking up on me last week.Only once this week.
I forgot that I was having problems accessing my photobucket this weekend. I could get into their site, but they said my password was wrong. Then it took forever to get them to let me change it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2503 on: October 02, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »

I don't have a photobucket, but I feel your frustration, my yahoo mail is all screwed up, and I have not idea why 

There have been several complaints about not being able to get in to photobucket.I wonder what the deal is?
NRCG,my yahoo mail kept locking up on me last week.Only once this week.
Thank-you for telling me that, I thought it was my computer, or lack of computer skills that I was doing something wrong    I'm afraid to even go look at my emails, not that I get very many, I don't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2504 on: October 02, 2009, 12:22:02 PM »

So afraid they've actually started blogging about him to refute statements made on his program by either himself OR his guests.

Somewhat humorously, the offending guest on this occason was a senior advisor to former President Jimmy Carter.

Without further ado, the following was posted Wednesday by Jesse Lee, Obama's Online Programs Director:

MORE....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/10/01/white-house-blogs-about-glenn-beck
      Hope you are doing fine this morning, and your husband is feeling better  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2505 on: October 02, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »

Yeah!!!! I'm back from the doctors office, got some DRUUUGS!!!! And just in time to see that Chicago is out!!!!! And they are blaming Michael Jordan for his lack of participation??? WTH

Now what are they going to do with all the slums they were planning on tearing down for their Olympic Venues??? I'm sure that O will figure out a way to siphon off funds for his town through the back door to build something fancy there.

Sorry to hear CC is still having computer problems. Should I torment him with some pictures I had stored up or should I show him mercy?? I think I will be nice today. 

Back to the doctor. I am going to live, EKG said my heart is fine, BP is good, I can now hear out of my ear that was plugged, and it no longer hurts. My hawt little doctor is as worried about what is happening with our Health Care and said nothing good is going to come out of it.. He said he would see to it that we were still cared for. He is unhappy with the government and what is happening everyday. He has some questions in his mind about the H1N1 shot, and anyhow, I am over 63, the cut off age. I did get a Pneumonia shot and the last regular flu shot he had. My back is still screaming, but my son is going to pu RX when he gets back from his job at school. He was called in today. Shopping will have to wait till tomorrow.

Ok, now you all now my medical story. I am now back in my Jammies and propped on pillows and intend to stay that way the rest of the day. It's after noon, so ML will have to do to the heavy stuff gets here.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2506 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »

MORE....

I love Glenn Beck!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2507 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

MORE....

Hope you are doing fine this morning, and your husband is feeling better  an angelic monkey

Thanks No Rose he is doing better.  I had to go into my office yesterday and was worried about leaving him all day.  He was fine. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2508 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

I see musings is hopping.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2509 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:30 PM »

Yeah!!!! I'm back from the doctors office, got some DRUUUGS!!!! And just in time to see that Chicago is out!!!!! And they are blaming Michael Jordan for his lack of participation??? WTH

Now what are they going to do with all the slums they were planning on tearing down for their Olympic Venues??? I'm sure that O will figure out a way to siphon off funds for his town through the back door to build something fancy there.

Sorry to hear CC is still having computer problems. Should I torment him with some pictures I had stored up or should I show him mercy?? I think I will be nice today. 

Back to the doctor. I am going to live, EKG said my heart is fine, BP is good, I can now hear out of my ear that was plugged, and it no longer hurts. My hawt little doctor is as worried about what is happening with our Health Care and said nothing good is going to come out of it.. He said he would see to it that we were still cared for. He is unhappy with the government and what is happening everyday. He has some questions in his mind about the H1N1 shot, and anyhow, I am over 63, the cut off age. I did get a Pneumonia shot and the last regular flu shot he had. My back is still screaming, but my son is going to pu RX when he gets back from his job at school. He was called in today. Shopping will have to wait till tomorrow.

Ok, now you all now my medical story. I am now back in my Jammies and propped on pillows and intend to stay that way the rest of the day. It's after noon, so ML will have to do to the heavy stuff gets here.   

You're over 6'3"?       Post pics as I think I can view only No. Rose's pics.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2510 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »

MORE....

Thanks No Rose he is doing better.  I had to go into my office yesterday and was worried about leaving him all day.  He was fine. 

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2511 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

I have just tried, and I have been able to get into Photobucket!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2512 on: October 02, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

IOC demands 5-star treatment in Vancouver: documents

When the top names on the International Olympic Committee visit Vancouver for the 2010 Games next February, little expense will be spared to see that they're comfortable and tuned in to virtually every athletic competition underway, CBC News has learned.

Documents acquired through access-to-information requests reveal that IOC president Jacques Rogge will be housed in a five-star waterfront Vancouver hotel.

Rogge's room also must be equipped with floor-to-ceiling banks of television sets with video feeds "enabling simultaneous viewing of all events of the games," the documents say.

In terms of getting around in Vancouver and Whistler, Rogge and other IOC members will get their own cars and drivers, as will members of all the international sports federation bodies.

Families of IOC members, as well as their interpreters, advisers, and agents all will have their bills paid for by the local organizing committee, and should they get sick, there must be free medical care for them, according to the documents.

No five-star treatment for athletes
But where the IOC members get five-star treatment, the documents said accommodation for athletes need only be at the three-star level.

The documents were specific about other requirements athletes must have, including 50 litres of hot water each per day and rooms decorated with children's art.

TVs in the athletes' rooms were not listed as a necessity.

"The IOC sets the program, and our job is to execute the program as best we can," Vancouver Organizing Committee vice-president Caley Denton told CBC News.

Despite the apparently lavish treatment for some officials, VANOC's chief executive said these Olympics would not be opulent as some in the past.

"Everybody is still paying attention to the [economic] environment we're in and [will] manage themselves accordingly," said John Furlong.

One Vancouver city official also came to the defence of expenses revealed in the documents, even as the city struggles with a multimillion-dollar deficit of its own.

City manager Penny Ballem said sponsorships and TV rights pay many of the Olympic bills.

"It's the best economic development strategy in the shortest period of time you could hope for," Ballem said.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/09/30/bc-ioc-expenses.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2513 on: October 02, 2009, 12:33:15 PM »

Fanny. Glad the doctor's visit went well. Please don't torment CC, he is down in the dumps cause he can't see pictures and get into photobucket. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2514 on: October 02, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »

You're over 6'3"?       Post pics as I think I can view only No. Rose's pics.

That was my IQ.....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2515 on: October 02, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »

I can't even see my Do No Evil monkeys in signature area.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2516 on: October 02, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

CC Can you see this picture?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2517 on: October 02, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »

No.  And please don't tell me it's of you in a bikini, cause then I would have to run to the library and access a computer.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2518 on: October 02, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »

I see musings is hopping.   
Really? Why?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2519 on: October 02, 2009, 12:42:57 PM »

No.  And please don't tell me it's of you in a bikini, cause then I would have to run to the library and access a computer.
No it isn't me in a bikini, that will never be put up over the internets.  That would scare you to death!

I'm sorry it isn't working.

Anyways, it is just a picture of a dog. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.