March 29, 2024, 12:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 528425 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #2620 on: October 02, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »

I heard that Fanny's butt was the joke in here or was it she was the butt of the joke  Sis are you still a butt? 

Hi JSM, how are you and Josef? any plans for trick or treat? Thanks CC for inviting me. I have missed you all.   

Aha, now that I've got you here my pretty, beware of Trimm, Sassy, No. Rose, NRCG, Gizzie, Fanny and others.  They appear to be nice, but once you get to know them, they REALLY are nice.

Oh, sure, leave me out. Are you discriminating against me because I have cancer? C'mon, it's October, it's breast cancer awareness month (WHICH I CANNOT SAY LOUDLY ENOUGH OFFENDS THE HELL OUT OF ME PERSONALLY!). I'm nice, I just have cooties!!!
  you do? did you pass the safe zone bubble around KC?? oh wait,different kind of cooties...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2621 on: October 02, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »

I heard that Fanny's butt was the joke in here or was it she was the butt of the joke  Sis are you still a butt? 

Hi JSM, how are you and Josef? any plans for trick or treat? Thanks CC for inviting me. I have missed you all.   

Aha, now that I've got you here my pretty, beware of Trimm, Sassy, No. Rose, NRCG, Gizzie, Fanny and others.  They appear to be nice, but once you get to know them, they REALLY are nice.

Oh, sure, leave me out. Are you discriminating against me because I have cancer? C'mon, it's October, it's breast cancer awareness month (WHICH I CANNOT SAY LOUDLY ENOUGH OFFENDS THE HELL OUT OF ME PERSONALLY!). I'm nice, I just have cooties!!!

You are such a trip, Tevye.     
Tevye, you are so lucky to have the sense of humor that you have, that is what will help get you through this all. And of course your family and friends, and you have us here also to help. Wish I had your outlook on things 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2622 on: October 02, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

CC Can you see this picture?

OMG.  This is so funny.     

Oh BTW - I was having problems with my photobucket account, too - until I finally gave up and paid them money to go "Pro".   
I didn't know they wanted you to pay. I don't have that many pics to put on Photobucket to pay for it.

BTW that is not Josef. I love the look on that dog.
Is it a dog like Josef? Looks like him to me, only smaller 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2623 on: October 02, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »

Ted Williams' frozen head for batting practice at cryogenics lab:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/10/02/2009-10-02_book_reveals_chilling_details_of_how_cryonic_lab_thumped_remains_of_baseball_imm.html#ixzz0So2R3tiO

Workers at an Arizona cryonics facility mutilated the frozen head of baseball legend Ted Williams - even using it for a bizarre batting practice, a new tell-all book claims.

In "Frozen," Larry Johnson, a former exec at the Alcor Life Extension Foundation in Scottsdale, Ariz., graphically describes how The Splendid Splinter" was beheaded, his head frozen and repeatedly abused

Who does things like that?    Tortillos and bologne, that's what my dad eats for lunch 
I don't know, I always thought it was crazy he had his head lopped off and frozen.

That lunch sounds so gross No Rose. 
That's his favorite, believe me I didn't come up with that even though it sounds like I did 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2624 on: October 02, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »

Thank-you Searching    I don't know, I think my one knee would not appreciate anykind of cheering  it makes cracking sounds now, I don't even want to know if something is loose in there rolling around    Fanny, I'm not sure what you mean about answering my post, but that's okay  an angelic monkey I was just trying to explain, how some people just enjoy being mean, sometimes I wonder if they even realize that they are  That's why I don't post anymore on InSessions board, I posted over there during the first Phil Spector trial, it can get tough over there  WS, I haven't posted there for a very long time, but they don't allow people being mean. Topix, that also gets scary, I have only read there, but don't anymore  I prefer it here    Sassy, I love peanut butter cookies, with a kiss on top, haven't had that in awhile 

I have never been on Topix or Insessions.   I guess I haven't missed anything.    I have posted on WS - most there are nice. 
There are mean people where ever you go.   Hell, I have a mean sister.       You would think that hitting age 50 would make you get over the head-games, but it doesn't.   Go figure.    And BTW, I hated high school, too.   That's why I skipped my junior year.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2625 on: October 02, 2009, 04:02:55 PM »

Thank-you Searching    I don't know, I think my one knee would not appreciate anykind of cheering  it makes cracking sounds now, I don't even want to know if something is loose in there rolling around    Fanny, I'm not sure what you mean about answering my post, but that's okay  an angelic monkey I was just trying to explain, how some people just enjoy being mean, sometimes I wonder if they even realize that they are  That's why I don't post anymore on InSessions board, I posted over there during the first Phil Spector trial, it can get tough over there  WS, I haven't posted there for a very long time, but they don't allow people being mean. Topix, that also gets scary, I have only read there, but don't anymore  I prefer it here    Sassy, I love peanut butter cookies, with a kiss on top, haven't had that in awhile 
Both of my knees crack, I feel your pain sista, but still think you need to lead the pom pom squad here at SM. I have heard that my name is being used at that IS place and have heard it was used at topix not long ago... it is only a name and I will change it if need be... I do not get to post much anymore, have not been able to for a while...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2626 on: October 02, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »

I'm going to walk Zoe, and fix my dad lunch.  Hope little Digger is feeling better  an angelic monkey

He is o.k. now.
I making some peanut butter cookies.   
That's good  an angelic monkey  Yum, peanut butter cookies.         Hi Sassy, hope your daughter feels better  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey    Yes she is - day 2 of Z-pak.   That stuff works fast.   Hubby just landed at BWI and will be home in two hours!    YAY!     He's been gone since Sunday Morning.     I missed him.   It was his yearly trip to visit him mom.     
That's good  an angelic monkey  Hope your husband had a nice visit 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2627 on: October 02, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »

CC Can you see this picture?

OMG.  This is so funny.     

Oh BTW - I was having problems with my photobucket account, too - until I finally gave up and paid them money to go "Pro".   
I didn't know they wanted you to pay. I don't have that many pics to put on Photobucket to pay for it.

BTW that is not Josef. I love the look on that dog.
Is it a dog like Josef? Looks like him to me, only smaller 
Yes that is a dog like Josef, just a little smaller. Josef is a bit taller than this dog.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2628 on: October 02, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

CC is getting sh*t from Tevye.     
Darn skippy! I'm having a good day, gotta make sure and take care of business when I feel up to it. (and OMG! that avi of his makes me LOL!!! I love animal stupidness )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2629 on: October 02, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »

Both of my knees crack, I feel your pain sista, but still think you need to lead the pom pom squad here at SM. I have heard that my name is being used at that IS place and have heard it was used at topix not long ago... it is only a name and I will change it if need be... I do not get to post much anymore, have not been able to for a while...
I look over at IS now and again, Haleigh, Lindsey and Caylee's threads. I have never seen your name mentioned, I'm guessing on Haleigh's thread? It gets tough over there  I have never seen anyone's name from here mentioned before on IS.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2630 on: October 02, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

COOTIES!!!!

Over the years, cancer has gotten a bad rap. Cancer has been blamed for many things, including death, Acorn, low wages, and the hole in the ozone.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2631 on: October 02, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

That dog in the costume really looks mad that he had to pose for a picture  Monkey Devil! He is so cute 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2632 on: October 02, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »

I'm going to walk Zoe, and fix my dad lunch.  Hope little Digger is feeling better  an angelic monkey

He is o.k. now.
I making some peanut butter cookies.   
That's good  an angelic monkey  Yum, peanut butter cookies.         Hi Sassy, hope your daughter feels better  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey    Yes she is - day 2 of Z-pak.   That stuff works fast.   Hubby just landed at BWI and will be home in two hours!    YAY!     He's been gone since Sunday Morning.     I missed him.   It was his yearly trip to visit him mom.     
That's good  an angelic monkey  Hope your husband had a nice visit 

Sassy,glad your daughter is on the mend.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2633 on: October 02, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

Tevye have a birthday this month,right?   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2634 on: October 02, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=6166.msg967776#msg967776

Tevye, you are so lucky to have the sense of humor that you have, that is what will help get you through this all. And of course your family and friends, and you have us here also to help. Wish I had your outlook on things 
[/quote]

NRCG, That IS my outlook...I have tons of people praying for me, a family that loves AND likes (almost as important as loving) me, and I have all yous guys to laugh with. And when all that fail, I just remember...today I am alive. It's a good thing!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2635 on: October 02, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

I don't know what I would call myself if I had to change my name....but I am sure CC would be glad to help me out.   

~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2636 on: October 02, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

NRCG, That IS my outlook...I have tons of people praying for me, a family that loves AND likes (almost as important as loving) me, and I have all yous guys to laugh with. And when all that fail, I just remember...today I am alive. It's a good thing!
[/quote] Here Here Tevye!! Cheers to you. That is a GREAT outlook!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2637 on: October 02, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

I don't know what I would call myself if I had to change my name....but I am sure CC would be glad to help me out.   

Cougar on the lake

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2638 on: October 02, 2009, 04:16:11 PM »

COOTIES!!!!

Over the years, cancer has gotten a bad rap. Cancer has been blamed for many things, including death, Acorn, low wages, and the hole in the ozone.
Now this I agree with. Cancer has allowed me, after 53 years, to FINALLY have my own room. I got an iPod Classic outta the deal too. And I tell DH he has to be nice to me cos I'm the girl with cancer, and that trumps all! I'm workin' this, baby, for all it's worth!

(I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune when chemo starts, but you guys are gonna love the posts I make from the hospital after my mastectomy! I hear they give ya really good drugs...so I should be especially amusing. Do we have a monkey drooling icon yet?)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2639 on: October 02, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »

[/quote]

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Full Version)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCAjmuA1HDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OCAjmuA1HDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Rock it TEVYE!!!!!!!!   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.