April 25, 2024, 08:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530827 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3400 on: October 06, 2009, 08:12:32 AM »

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/05/dalai-lama-comes-to-washington-will-not-see-obama/?test=latestnews

October 5, 2009
Dalai Lama comes to Washington, will not see Obama

When the Dalai Lama visits Washington DC this week, there's one door he won't be knocking on - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Instead of any meeting with President Obama, the Tibetan spiritual leader will meet with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs, Maria Otera. This will be the first time a sitting president has not met with the Dalai Lama during a visit to Washington, since 1991.

The Obama administration appears to want to stay in the good graces of the Chinese government by postponing any meeting. As Fox's Major Garrett reported last month, the White House has stated that a meeting between Obama and the Dalai Lama will come after the president visits Chinese President Hu Jintao in November.

China considers the Dalai Lama a separatist and has intensified its desire to isolate his Holiness in the aftermath of ethnic violence in China this summer.

As Major has also reported, back in mid-September White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett met with the Dalai Lama in Dharmsala, India, the location of the Tibetan government-in-exile. Jarrett's visit was meant to convey President Obama's respect for the Dalai Lama's role as leader of the Tibetan identity movement. According to a senior administration official, in the meeting with Jarrett the Dalai Lama said he is not pushing for independence for Tibet.

The Dalai Lama has been visiting New York and Washington as part of 23-day trip to the US and Canada and has made no secret of his desire to meet with Obama this week.

The official said there will be a meeting, but after Obama's visit to Shanghai and Beijing in November as part of his attendance at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

Despite the apparent snub, State Department Spokesman Ian Kelly said Monday that the sequence of events means nothing, "I wouldn't necessarily read this decision, beyond what it is."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3401 on: October 06, 2009, 08:27:35 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  an angelic monkey

I tried to log on in time, but I just missed Tevye. I will be praying for her today.

I haven't gone back and danced to the music Trimm leaves every morning, but I am heading there now. 

It gets my blood flowing everymorning!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3402 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:39 AM »

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/05/dalai-lama-comes-to-washington-will-not-see-obama/?test=latestnews

October 5, 2009

When the Dalai Lama visits Washington DC this week, there's one door he won't be knocking on - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Instead of any meeting with President Obama, the Tibetan spiritual leader will meet with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs, Maria Otera. This will be the first time a sitting president has not met with the Dalai Lama during a visit to Washington, since 1991.

The Obama administration appears to want to stay in the good graces of the Chinese government by postponing any meeting. As Fox's Major Garrett reported last month, the White House has stated that a meeting between Obama and the Dalai Lama will come after the president visits Chinese President Hu Jintao in November.

China considers the Dalai Lama a separatist and has intensified its desire to isolate his Holiness in the aftermath of ethnic violence in China this summer.

As Major has also reported, back in mid-September White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett met with the Dalai Lama in Dharmsala, India, the location of the Tibetan government-in-exile. Jarrett's visit was meant to convey President Obama's respect for the Dalai Lama's role as leader of the Tibetan identity movement. According to a senior administration official, in the meeting with Jarrett the Dalai Lama said he is not pushing for independence for Tibet.

The Dalai Lama has been visiting New York and Washington as part of 23-day trip to the US and Canada and has made no secret of his desire to meet with Obama this week.

The official said there will be a meeting, but after Obama's visit to Shanghai and Beijing in November as part of his attendance at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

Despite the apparent snub, State Department Spokesman Ian Kelly said Monday that the sequence of events means nothing, "I wouldn't necessarily read this decision, beyond what it is."

Ya Right to bolded part. What a turkey O is. Mr. talk peace wont talk peace to one of the most peaceful man living. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3403 on: October 06, 2009, 08:32:24 AM »

Thanks Fanny Mae.  He was a nice guy and had suffered quite a bit the last couple of weeks.  He was on liquid morphine and was out of it most of the time but I did get to talk to him a bit on Monday and he was ready to go. 

Some years ago my husband went in for routine surgery and came out in a terminal coma.  I brought him home and he died after a month, but he died at home with me.  I guess we become tough as we get older, but it's not for sissies.

Glad the meds are helping your back.  My husband was an Orthopod and he always said we were not meant to walk upright--we don't have the backs for it.  Guess that's why we are all monkeys. 
Monkey Devil!

Do you think if I walked like a monkey it would help??  Monkey Devil!

Yep, it is tough to get older. And losing loved ones is part of the process. That is harder to handle than my back pain. I know losing your husband still rips your heart.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3404 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:13 AM »

October 5, 2009

Ya Right to bolded part. What a turkey O is. Mr. talk peace wont talk peace to one of the most peaceful man living. 

O is showing his true color and what a jerk he really is. And a dangerous jerk at that.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3405 on: October 06, 2009, 08:53:08 AM »

Hope we get documents!   
Gotta have more coffee.BREB
I see you TEVYE.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3406 on: October 06, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

Thanks Fanny Mae.  He was a nice guy and had suffered quite a bit the last couple of weeks.  He was on liquid morphine and was out of it most of the time but I did get to talk to him a bit on Monday and he was ready to go. 

Some years ago my husband went in for routine surgery and came out in a terminal coma.  I brought him home and he died after a month, but he died at home with me.  I guess we become tough as we get older, but it's not for sissies.

Glad the meds are helping your back.  My husband was an Orthopod and he always said we were not meant to walk upright--we don't have the backs for it.  Guess that's why we are all monkeys. 
Baby, I am sorry to hear about your neighbor and your husband. You are a great monkey. Just wanted to let you know that.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3407 on: October 06, 2009, 09:15:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys. So O isn't going to talk to the Dalai Lama. He doesn't know if he is going to send troops or not. I hate BHO. 

Teyve Good Luck at the doctor.

Green Eyes Saw ya here this morning. Just wanted to say hey.

Trimm and Fanny Dare I go lurk at Lindsey's?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3408 on: October 06, 2009, 09:34:52 AM »

Tevye  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3409 on: October 06, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys. So O isn't going to talk to the Dalai Lama. He doesn't know if he is going to send troops or not. I hate BHO. 

I didn't seen much happening in the Lindsey thread right now.
I'm just skipping around doing some reading.Hoping we get some documents.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3410 on: October 06, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2009/10/finalist-for-2009-mother-of-year.html

Meet Jackie Denise Knott, an Alabama woman certain to never be mistaken for a brain surgeon.
A woman was arrested after police discovered a teenager inside a cardboard box on the roof of a vehicle.

Jackie Denise Knott charged told police she had a good reason. Albertville police said the mother told them she was trying to carry a cardboard box, but it wouldn't fit in her minivan. She claimed her daughter was just making sure the box was secure on the van roof.

Drivers in Albertville couldn't believe what they saw Wednesday morning. A minivan was driving down U.S. Highway 431 with a large cardboard box on the roof. But it wasn't the box that raised concern - it was the 13-year-old sitting inside of it.

Many drivers called police and officers quickly pulled Knott over. Albertville police arrested her and charged her with endangering the welfare of a child. Officers said her reasoning behind her actions was astonishing.

"The box was too large to get in the van, so more or less, she needed a paperweight," said Albertville Police Officer Jamie Smith.

Officers asked Knott about the safety of the child and she responded.

"She told the officers she had the box tied to the roof with a wire close [sic] hanger," Smith said

The child was not hurt. She was turned over to a relative's custody at the scene and DHR is investigating.

"For the child's sake, more than anything, nothing turned out bad," Smith said. "Obviously a gust of wind, an 18-wheeler passing by could have thrown the box off the top of the van. It could have turned out very bad."

We'll assume the box was to be used an addition to the family trailer.

If she fails to cop the coveted Mother of the Year award, she has potential as a body double for Rosie O'Donnell.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3411 on: October 06, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

I didn't seen much happening in the Lindsey thread right now.
I'm just skipping around doing some reading.Hoping we get some documents.   
Thanks Trimm. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3412 on: October 06, 2009, 09:55:54 AM »

Morning JSM, Fanny Mae, Trimm  & NRCG

JSM it is so sticky here this morning. Yuck

Hope everyone has a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3413 on: October 06, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2009/10/finalist-for-2009-mother-of-year.html

Meet Jackie Denise Knott, an Alabama woman certain to never be mistaken for a brain surgeon.
A woman was arrested after police discovered a teenager inside a cardboard box on the roof of a vehicle.

Jackie Denise Knott charged told police she had a good reason. Albertville police said the mother told them she was trying to carry a cardboard box, but it wouldn't fit in her minivan. She claimed her daughter was just making sure the box was secure on the van roof.

Drivers in Albertville couldn't believe what they saw Wednesday morning. A minivan was driving down U.S. Highway 431 with a large cardboard box on the roof. But it wasn't the box that raised concern - it was the 13-year-old sitting inside of it.

Many drivers called police and officers quickly pulled Knott over. Albertville police arrested her and charged her with endangering the welfare of a child. Officers said her reasoning behind her actions was astonishing.

"The box was too large to get in the van, so more or less, she needed a paperweight," said Albertville Police Officer Jamie Smith.

"She told the officers she had the box tied to the roof with a wire close [sic] hanger," Smith said

The child was not hurt. She was turned over to a relative's custody at the scene and DHR is investigating.

"For the child's sake, more than anything, nothing turned out bad," Smith said. "Obviously a gust of wind, an 18-wheeler passing by could have thrown the box off the top of the van. It could have turned out very bad."

If she fails to cop the coveted Mother of the Year award, she has potential as a body double for Rosie O'Donnell.

I swear people don't use the brain God gave them. What in the world was this women thinking? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3414 on: October 06, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »

Hey Green Eyes, we were just talking about how sticky it is outside. Hope you have a good day too!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3415 on: October 06, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »

I swear people don't use the brain God gave them. What in the world was this women thinking? 
Good Morning everyone. The one thing in my life that I will never understand is common sense. That is a common sense thing that doing something like that could end in injuries or death. My husband says to me, your common sense is not someone else's common sense. That may be, but come on, how does one not see that some of the things they do is just plain cruel and stupid 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3416 on: October 06, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »

Hey Green Eyes, we were just talking about how sticky it is outside. Hope you have a good day too!! 

It is cold here, down in the 40's. But rain is coming, so it is sticky here too. We're going to have a big pot of chili for dinner, and home made french bread. We haven't lit a fire in the fireplace yet this year, but it's coming soon.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3417 on: October 06, 2009, 10:48:17 AM »

It is cold here, down in the 40's. But rain is coming, so it is sticky here too. We're going to have a big pot of chili for dinner, and home made french bread. We haven't lit a fire in the fireplace yet this year, but it's coming soon.
Mission made chili last night, you are making chili tonight. I want chili, but it isn't cold enough yet. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3418 on: October 06, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

Sounds great Fanny.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3419 on: October 06, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »

Mission made chili last night, you are making chili tonight. I want chili, but it isn't cold enough yet. 

I want some too.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.