March 28, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 528341 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3520 on: October 06, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »

Can the day get anymore fun?  My daughter that lives with us, will be 23 in December. She has a date this week with one of the vendors from her job. Which is fine, what is not fine is that he has a 7 year old daughter, and is 35 years old  But I know if I make a big deal, well, you all know what happens then..... So I just said, that is kind of old don't you think for someone your age? I'm afraid to look in the mirror, something tells me my hair is now snow white 

I understand.I never liked anyone that much older than myself,but my sister.....she had a 42- 44year old boyfriend when she was 21.     Good thing I was a semi heavy drinker back then.When he started having flash backs from his service days,she got out.     Take your meds.   
Meds have been taken    She never hangs on too a boyfriend long anyway, she gets sick of people real fast  But it will be our luck this one will last, but there isn't anything I can do anyway, she is old enough to know. That is really old to have a boyfriend when you are only 21  but you know sometimes things like that last.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3521 on: October 06, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »

Cold here today as well.  Drizzling, could turn into lumpy rain later this afternoon.  High winds expected this afternoon as well.  I think I need some tree sweaters.
That is such a cool pic Northern. We are about to get bad storms here. You stay safe in the high winds.  an angelic monkey
Be careful, and Northern Rose, some of the pics you post, I wish I could transport myself into them and just sit, so peaceful and lovely  an angelic monkey
Me too! Let's all go see the sweater tree! Road trip!
I'm in ....lets hit the road - Trimm start the car!  Northern Rose that pic of the trees over the road is beeeeeutiful.

It is, isn't it? I have gone back and looked at it several times today.

Hubby and I have been doing some vacuuming. I just had to take one of the pain pills, and I am beginning to feel like I am in La La land again. 

Fanny be careful with a vaccum and your back girl!!

I know! My hubby can only do so much though. Thus, the pain pill. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3522 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

SASSY, that bouquet you gave to NOROSE is beautiful. How thoughtful!  an angelic monkey
Isn't it, all you guys have such lovely pictures, and here I sit not knowing how to do that, someday I will learn.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3523 on: October 06, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »

#  HaleighNewz Beardsley said he expected the divorce would take place "in the near future" and would be uncontested.   3 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz Brandon Beardsley (Attorney for Ronald) "In my opinion, they need to do something different and move on with their lives." 4 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz NEWS4JAX: Attorney: Ron, Misty Heading For Divorce http://ow.ly/t07l 6 minutes ago from HootSuite

What a shock huh Monkeys?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3524 on: October 06, 2009, 02:41:09 PM »

Can the day get anymore fun?  My daughter that lives with us, will be 23 in December. She has a date this week with one of the vendors from her job. Which is fine, what is not fine is that he has a 7 year old daughter, and is 35 years old  But I know if I make a big deal, well, you all know what happens then..... So I just said, that is kind of old don't you think for someone your age? I'm afraid to look in the mirror, something tells me my hair is now snow white 
FYI No Rose, don't say anything else to her about his age. Been there, done that, mom didn't like the guy (she was right btw), but because she didn't like him, it made me rebel and like him even more. JMO JSM
Thanks, you are right JSM 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3525 on: October 06, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

I understand.I never liked anyone that much older than myself,but my sister.....she had a 42- 44year old boyfriend when she was 21.     Good thing I was a semi heavy drinker back then.When he started having flash backs from his service days,she got out.     Take your meds.   
Meds have been taken    She never hangs on too a boyfriend long anyway, she gets sick of people real fast  But it will be our luck this one will last, but there isn't anything I can do anyway, she is old enough to know. That is really old to have a boyfriend when you are only 21  but you know sometimes things like that last.

It's just a first date. Maybe she will catch on real quick. If they are going out to eat, tell her to get the most expensive thing on the menu. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3526 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:00 PM »

Have a good day Sassy 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3527 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:07 PM »

Cold here today as well.  Drizzling, could turn into lumpy rain later this afternoon.  High winds expected this afternoon as well.  I think I need some tree sweaters.
That is such a cool pic Northern. We are about to get bad storms here. You stay safe in the high winds.  an angelic monkey
Be careful, and Northern Rose, some of the pics you post, I wish I could transport myself into them and just sit, so peaceful and lovely  an angelic monkey
I'm in ....lets hit the road - Trimm start the car!  Northern Rose that pic of the trees over the road is beeeeeutiful.

Hubby and I have been doing some vacuuming. I just had to take one of the pain pills, and I am beginning to feel like I am in La La land again. 

Be careful - thank goodness for pain meds though!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3528 on: October 06, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »

#  HaleighNewz Beardsley says no paperwork has been filed, but he is currently talking with Misty's attorney to finalize the divorce.   13 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz Ronalds family tells us he is heartbroken over the decision, but it's one he was forced to make. http://ow.ly/t0ro 14 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz ACTION NEWS JAX: Haleigh's dad plans to file for divorce http://ow.ly/t0qD 15 minutes ago from HootSuite

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3529 on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »

Mopping is the worst.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3530 on: October 06, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »

It's just a first date. Maybe she will catch on real quick. If they are going out to eat, tell her to get the most expensive thing on the menu. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3531 on: October 06, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »

Maybe it won't last and it is just their first date right? She will get sick of him. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3532 on: October 06, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »

FYI No Rose, don't say anything else to her about his age. Been there, done that, mom didn't like the guy (she was right btw), but because she didn't like him, it made me rebel and like him even more. JMO JSM
Thanks, you are right JSM 
  YVW

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3533 on: October 06, 2009, 03:08:11 PM »

If he's a vendor, he will probably write it off as a business expense. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3534 on: October 06, 2009, 03:17:36 PM »

Maybe it won't last and it is just their first date right? She will get sick of him. 

Exactly she might not think he is so mucking futch after she has dinner with him and gets to know him on a different level.  Try not to worry about it until you have something to worry about and hopefully you won't because she will come home and tell you he isnt her cup of tea.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3535 on: October 06, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »

I missed you earlier Sassy.  Have a great day. an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3536 on: October 06, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »

Exactly she might not think he is so mucking futch after she has dinner with him and gets to know him on a different level.  Try not to worry about it until you have something to worry about and hopefully you won't because she will come home and tell you he isnt her cup of tea.   
ITA or if you act like you really like the guy, it may turn her off quicker. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3537 on: October 06, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »

#  HaleighNewz Beardsley says no paperwork has been filed, but he is currently talking with Misty's attorney to finalize the divorce.   13 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz Ronalds family tells us he is heartbroken over the decision, but it's one he was forced to make. http://ow.ly/t0ro 14 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz ACTION NEWS JAX: Haleigh's dad plans to file for divorce http://ow.ly/t0qD 15 minutes ago from HootSuite

Ooo see that,  now its confirmed - its gonna get interesting.    Who is stating Ron is "heartbroken," sorry Im not buying that.

Hey ya monkeys, Im bouncing around between posting (Caylee's thread)  & getting a few things done domestically - guess I better go read over at Haleigh's thread too.   Its flipping raining again here!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3538 on: October 06, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »

Ooo see that,  now its confirmed - its gonna get interesting.    Who is stating Ron is "heartbroken," sorry Im not buying that.

Hey ya monkeys, Im bouncing around between posting (Caylee's thread)  & getting a few things done domestically - guess I better go read over at Haleigh's thread too.   Its flipping raining again here!

Crappy weather here too Cappy.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3539 on: October 06, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.