March 29, 2024, 04:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 528435 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3560 on: October 06, 2009, 06:48:11 PM »

I'll be making supper soon, stove top stuffing and meat loaf from the deli  I have to watch my xanax intake, so I don't go over and then run out, because I have to wait every 28 days before a refill, and at this rate, I won't have enough  Between listening to my dad and husband complain about everything I'm thinking about wearing ear plugs 
No Rose, maybe you should call your doctor, tell him the stress you are under and they can up the dose. It wouldn't hurt to try and if the dose is too high cut it in half like I do. I think it is better to have more and take a half than to go through stressful situations and run low. Maybe you should borrow Tevye's ipod, that way you listen to music and tune everything else out.  an angelic monkey

PS your dinner sounds wonderful. 
JSM, I already have done the dose changes on both of my meds  Doesn't help, I think I should go and try another antidepresent pill. But the doctor has already told me, we have been through so many different ones, so I don't know what is left to try  I can't sit with headphones on with music, I get very nervous, I can't listen to music very long anymore because of it, don't even know why  Supper will be okay, and my dad already has heartburn, so who knows.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3561 on: October 06, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

I'll be making supper soon, stove top stuffing and meat loaf from the deli  I have to watch my xanax intake, so I don't go over and then run out, because I have to wait every 28 days before a refill, and at this rate, I won't have enough  Between listening to my dad and husband complain about everything I'm thinking about wearing ear plugs 

No Rose,
I can totally relate to the boled part above...My grandfather passed away in Dec. and we moved my grandma in our house....wow what was I thinking...lol insert monkey pulling out hair
Hi Munkeymunk. We had my grandma stay with us when she broke her ankle (two weeks of a nightmare) loved her to death, but WOW she was demanding. Now I wish for the world I could have those two weeks back with her. You are doing a good thing, just be patient and most of all listen to her stories when she tells them. Even if you have heard the same ones over and over and over. You will be glad you did years later.  an angelic monkey JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3562 on: October 06, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »

I love this place also Trimm, don't know what I would do without it.  I'll be back, got to get supper ready 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3563 on: October 06, 2009, 06:52:24 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     
Ron Cummings gives me the creeps 

Me too.There is much more to this than we are hearing.Poor Haleigh.
I ran next door to help my friend pull a counter out real quick just a little bit a go and she made fun of me for learning how to twitter.    She doesn't do computers and she always makes fun of me.I told her not to make fun of what she doesn't understand.Now I want a beer and I don't have any.
She was like "So what's there to talk about.I said there is plenty,like where is Haleigh,and gave her the look.    I wanted to hit her with her own hammer.I won't help her tomorrow.      I need to pray for a better attitude.

an angelic monkey You and me, I just can't anymore, I try to have patience, I try to have a better attitude, my pills sometimes work, sometimes don't. There has to be a magic pill out there, and need to find it quick. Do you find it hard to make conversation with people? Somedays I can hardly look at anybody, and then asking questions at me, and I'm sick of responding, it's like leave me alone all of you. I never get sick of coming here and posting, but I sure am sick of talking and looking at people. 

Everytime I come home from Walmart, I am screaming about how much I hate people!! But you are right, it is great to be able to come here and talk to each other, and I never get tired of it.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3564 on: October 06, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

I am cruising to Sinsuma.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3565 on: October 06, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     

I ran next door to help my friend pull a counter out real quick just a little bit a go and she made fun of me for learning how to twitter.    She doesn't do computers and she always makes fun of me.I told her not to make fun of what she doesn't understand.Now I want a beer and I don't have any.
She was like "So what's there to talk about.I said there is plenty,like where is Haleigh,and gave her the look.    I wanted to hit her with her own hammer.I won't help her tomorrow.      I need to pray for a better attitude.

an angelic monkey You and me, I just can't anymore, I try to have patience, I try to have a better attitude, my pills sometimes work, sometimes don't. There has to be a magic pill out there, and need to find it quick. Do you find it hard to make conversation with people? Somedays I can hardly look at anybody, and then asking questions at me, and I'm sick of responding, it's like leave me alone all of you. I never get sick of coming here and posting, but I sure am sick of talking and looking at people. 
No Rose, if you find the magic pill let me know please. I don't talk to anyone that I don't know. The people I like to talk to are Monkeys, people at work, the girls at the pet lodge, my family and my neighbor next door. In that order. I don't like to talk to strangers. My sister will talk to anyone, ask them anything that is the way she is. She called the other night to tell me she met a lady that goes to Mass at the church I go to. I was like oh yeah that's nice. She told me the lady's family history, told the lady I go to church alone. My sister said I should go up and talk to her because the lady was sad I go to church alone. I told my sister "HELLO" that's why I am Catholic, I get in, get out and nobody bothers me. No gossip, no chit chat, nada. So I swear if I see that lady coming my way, I will walk out of the church. I guess I am antisocial, but really it is because I am a very shy person.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3566 on: October 06, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »

Back Later Monks - I am 2 pages behind and an hour over here at work - time for home and a nice glass of wine. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3567 on: October 06, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     

I am not a big crowd person.It is easy here cause we have things in common.  an angelic monkey

I love my friend but she is all about her and what she can spend.that's o.k. I am just not a fancy person.I have projects lined up to do during the winter,but she doesn't get the missing child forum thing.I guess a lot of people don't.
I told her if  she would get herself a small laptop she might like.I just get tired of her and a couple of others rolling their eyes at me sometimes.   
I love this place.   
Trimm, I get the eye rolls too, but when something breaks in Caylee's case my mom will call and ask if I heard about it. I will usually say yeah and they didn't report the whole story. She always asks "how did you know that" then she is like oh yeah the monkeys.  Monkey Devil!

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #3568 on: October 06, 2009, 07:03:26 PM »

No Rose,
I can totally relate to the boled part above...My grandfather passed away in Dec. and we moved my grandma in our house....wow what was I thinking...lol insert monkey pulling out hair
Hi Munkeymunk. We had my grandma stay with us when she broke her ankle (two weeks of a nightmare) loved her to death, but WOW she was demanding. Now I wish for the world I could have those two weeks back with her. You are doing a good thing, just be patient and most of all listen to her stories when she tells them. Even if you have heard the same ones over and over and over. You will be glad you did years later.  an angelic monkey JMO JSM

Oh I know....i spent 6 weeks last summer staying w/ them (my gpa broke hip) 500 miles away from my family and remember crying on the phone at night to my hubby that I just want to come home, but didn't want my gpa to go to nursing home so I took care of him during day and worked my job from my computer at night....then christmas nite he fell and broke same hip again so we drove all night on ice to be with them and stayed at hospital and sat up all night with him for three weeks then he passed away so....now I cherish the time I spent with him but.....somedays gma gets on my nerves(she doesnt understand my 16 yr old-gee go figure) and my husband bitches that he is sick of "jeopardy"....but gotta luv em all
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3569 on: October 06, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »

No Rose, maybe you should call your doctor, tell him the stress you are under and they can up the dose. It wouldn't hurt to try and if the dose is too high cut it in half like I do. I think it is better to have more and take a half than to go through stressful situations and run low. Maybe you should borrow Tevye's ipod, that way you listen to music and tune everything else out.  an angelic monkey

PS your dinner sounds wonderful. 
JSM, I already have done the dose changes on both of my meds  Doesn't help, I think I should go and try another antidepresent pill. But the doctor has already told me, we have been through so many different ones, so I don't know what is left to try  I can't sit with headphones on with music, I get very nervous, I can't listen to music very long anymore because of it, don't even know why  Supper will be okay, and my dad already has heartburn, so who knows.
I understand about the antidepressants. I went through almost all of them, and my doctor got pizzed cause I told her I didn't want one that would make me gain weight. Then I got those chest pains and anxiety attacks and she put me on the xanax, then upped the dose when it wouldn't go away. Now things have settled down at work and I only take half. But I did notice that I am not as depressed as I had been when I didn't take the xanax. I think a lot of my depression was anxiety related. I understand about the music. This girl at work will have her music going while I am trying to work and it drives me mad. I could listen to sports talk radio all day. No music. Only music I listen to is the Polka show on Sunday afternoons. Enjoy your dinner.  JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3570 on: October 06, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     

Everytime I come home from Walmart, I am screaming about how much I hate people!! But you are right, it is great to be able to come here and talk to each other, and I never get tired of it.  an angelic monkey
I am a YACK in the box  in this thread. Scared to post anywhere else except Caylee or Rifqa's.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3571 on: October 06, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

Back Later Monks - I am 2 pages behind and an hour over here at work - time for home and a nice glass of wine. 
Hurry Back Mission. I may be asleep. It is cold and getting dark here. Nice sleeping weather. Drive Safe!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3572 on: October 06, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »

No Rose,

Oh I know....i spent 6 weeks last summer staying w/ them (my gpa broke hip) 500 miles away from my family and remember crying on the phone at night to my hubby that I just want to come home, but didn't want my gpa to go to nursing home so I took care of him during day and worked my job from my computer at night....then christmas nite he fell and broke same hip again so we drove all night on ice to be with them and stayed at hospital and sat up all night with him for three weeks then he passed away so....now I cherish the time I spent with him but.....somedays gma gets on my nerves(she doesnt understand my 16 yr old-gee go figure) and my husband bitches that he is sick of "jeopardy"....but gotta luv em all
I'm sorry about your Grandpa. That is wonderful you got to spend time with him for that long. Both my Grandma's passed in hospice care, so I would be there for them and at first they knew I was there and were happy, but then it became very depressing for me. I would go before and after work and just sit there. Then come home and go to bed.

Monkey Devil! Funny you say that about Jeopardy, that was my Grandma's favorite show in the evening, then she watch Perry Mason at bedtime. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3573 on: October 06, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

Yummy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3574 on: October 06, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

Yummy.   

Ive been bouncing around & getting stuff done & just tried to catch up here.   Its time for me to "piss off" as Gordon Ramsey would say to go have dinner & watch Hell's Kitchen & So You Think You Can Dance (i love dancing!!!), Im recording NG & a few other shows so I'll be back on the late side after I zip thru NG

NR, your pics are beautiful.

Hope everyone has a relaxing evening & huggs to all!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3575 on: October 06, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »

Yummy.   

Ive been bouncing around & getting stuff done & just tried to catch up here.   Its time for me to "piss off" as Gordon Ramsey would say to go have dinner & watch Hell's Kitchen & So You Think You Can Dance (i love dancing!!!), Im recording NG & a few other shows so I'll be back on the late side after I zip thru NG

Good Night, CAPP.  an angelic monkey

I'll be long gone before you get back.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3576 on: October 06, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

MunkeyMunk that was very nice of you and I'm sure you have many good memories  an angelic monkey For me it is Lawrence Welk, my dad will talk through the whole show, telling me everybody's history of every performer on the show. That show drives me nuts, but oh well, it was always on once a week when I was a kid.  JSM, I have a neighbor like your sister, she talks to everybody and isn't afraid to ask question after question to people. I'm so not like that, I guess I'm antisocial. It's just that I don't feel comfortable with people, never have, I guess you could call me a wallflower, I prefer to blend into the woodwork. Oh, and Walmart, by the time I leave there I'm nuts inside, always have to wait forever in the lines, and if I can't find something I would prefer to walk aimlessly through the store, then ask for help, they never know the answer anyway. One thing that I just have to laugh at, I must look completely dazed and confused when I shop, it never fails. I will be walking up an aisle, and an employee will ask, may I help you, and I'm like know I'm fine  I must look like I have escaped from somewhere and have never shopped before 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3577 on: October 06, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »

Yummy.   

Night Capp. I am glad you are feeling better! Have a great evening. Please tell me you didn't cook chicken marsala. I will cry again if you did. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3578 on: October 06, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »

Hey Mission.   

I am headed for Sinsuma.     

Fanny Mae, I can tell you my secret for getting through Walmart fast with all of those dumb people trying to run over you and standing in the isles blocking your way.  I learned it in Morocco with street peddlers.  No, really.  Don't make eye contact.  Pretend you don't see them and focus your eyes to the side or away from them.  Just keep going.  They will part like the Red Sea.

My biggest problem with people is when I have someone working at my house, like laying carpet, or wallpapering, whatever.  I get to the point that I want them to leave so badly sometimes I just tell them to leave.  Causes problems sometimes, but I can't stand it after about five hours or so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3579 on: October 06, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »

Yummy.   

Rest up Cappy.We'll get documents eventually and it will  be chaos. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.