April 20, 2024, 02:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530358 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3640 on: October 06, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

WTG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

NRCG - please call your doc.  Pretty please.  I am worried for you as well and would hate for something to happen to you

OMG -I could have been on the people of Wallyworld tonight.  After dinner hubby asked if we wanted to go to blockbuster, so we all packed in the van.  Then we end up at Wallyworld.....well I had a pj tshirt on already and threw on my son's hoodie from Highschool as I thought I would be sitting in the  van not be walking the isles of Wallyworld.  To make it more fun we were in the halloween costume isle with the two youngest.  Wow are parents rude, and their kids get it from them.  I actually drove over a young persons coat that he threw in the middle of the floor as he was taking all the costumes off the rack and throwing them on the floor as well and I had to make a choice about driving over the costumes or the coat.   I gave up getting Halloween candy and picked up a box of big chocolate bars at the counter instead I was so frustrated.  Why is it I always get to the checkout behind the person that  has the item the bar code does not work, the person that comes to the till does not work in that dept, and the manager does not even know that they sold that?  Those nasty smugglers of items into Wallmart to just mess with the checkout line!
      I check the people of Walmart everyday, and if you are on it I will know it is you  Never fails, either the bar code is off an item, or a woman is arguing that the price is wrong, the sign said another price, blah, blah. I wait to the last second to buy Halloween candy, or else I end up eating it  I was at Michael's on Sunday, and the people in the Halloween section, you would have thought this was going to be the last Halloween 

That is what it was like in the costume isle tonight and all I needed was to get a glitzy wig for daughter and her firend.  I told hubby I was not going back for candy which is why I grabbed the box of big chocolate bars.  Not worth my aggravation and the kids will like the big bars.  It is short Wed at school tomorrow so the kids are home by noon.  I can only imagine how bad it will be in wallyworld tomorrow afternoon. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3641 on: October 06, 2009, 10:21:19 PM »

Evening Monkeys

To Baby Bear,
This morning you mentioned you signed a petition to impeach O.  Was it on line? Where would I go to find the link?  Thank You.
  Hey Green Eyes. Did you get rain today? All we got was sprinkles and the wind tonight?

I would like to find a link to the petition. Thanks for asking Baby. 

I second that thank you I would like to know about the petition too.
MISSION!  

I stayed up tonight until you came online because I didn't get to tell you goodbye today. 

Awwww that is so nice Fanny that has me smiling big time - I really do hope your back gets to feeling better 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3642 on: October 06, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

Evening Monkeys

To Baby Bear,
This morning you mentioned you signed a petition to impeach O.  Was it on line? Where would I go to find the link?  Thank You.

Hi GREEN EYES. I guess you are getting enough too. 

Fanny I love that smiley it cracks me up every time I see it. 

It gets rid of a lot of frustrations for me. 

My son told me he saw on CNN early this morning that one of the Federal entities was monitoring the bloggers. He said he thought it was the FTC. If I disappear suddenly, you will know they have come to get me, Ha-Ha!! They're coming to get me Ha-Ha!

I never watch CNN and I haven't seen it anywhere on Fox today. He flips channels early in the morning to catch the news before he leaves for classes. I showed him the little tomato thrower and he just rolls his eyes. He would be a petition signer though. 

I can sign the petition for you.  I dare them to come up here when they track my IP.  I will hand them snow shovels and tell them to start digging, then bring out my friend Winchester and scare off a few phantom foxes        OMG - there was a empty shotgun shell in the parking lot of Wallyworld.  Guess someone got upset.  I gigled with my daughter about it. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3643 on: October 06, 2009, 10:22:43 PM »

Evening Monkeys

To Baby Bear,

From day one Fanny Mae 
I really like your new avi, the little purple owl is just prefect.

Thanks  GREEN EYES. My avi is compliments of CBB. It is so me.....low key and understated... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3644 on: October 06, 2009, 10:23:55 PM »

Evening Monkeys

To Baby Bear,

From day one Fanny Mae 
I really like your new avi, the little purple owl is just prefect.
1201 Days, 16 Hours, 00 Minutes, 50 Seconds till BHO is done

Sleep well monkeys. Josef and I are going to bed. 

Your post is great timing my husband was just sitting here cussing about O'Bogus and said only 3 years left - I corrected him and read him your time line what a riot 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3645 on: October 06, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »

Good Night JSM & JOSEF.  an angelic monkey

I think you should go to the doctor too. I finally did, and I am trying to make any example of myself. I drug my feet for a long time.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3646 on: October 06, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

I stocked up tonight.  I hate Wally world so much that I buy stuff in bulk to limit the amount of trips I have to make.  I can wash laundry for at least 6 months and will not run out of laundry detergent .   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3647 on: October 06, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »

Good Night JSM & JOSEF.  an angelic monkey

I think you should go to the doctor too. I finally did, and I am trying to make any example of myself. I drug my feet for a long time.   

Fanny - happy to see youa re feeling a bit better as well.   an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3648 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

WTG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

NRCG - please call your doc.  Pretty please.  I am worried for you as well and would hate for something to happen to you

OMG -I could have been on the people of Wallyworld tonight.  After dinner hubby asked if we wanted to go to blockbuster, so we all packed in the van.  Then we end up at Wallyworld.....well I had a pj tshirt on already and threw on my son's hoodie from Highschool as I thought I would be sitting in the  van not be walking the isles of Wallyworld.  To make it more fun we were in the halloween costume isle with the two youngest.  Wow are parents rude, and their kids get it from them.  I actually drove over a young persons coat that he threw in the middle of the floor as he was taking all the costumes off the rack and throwing them on the floor as well and I had to make a choice about driving over the costumes or the coat.   I gave up getting Halloween candy and picked up a box of big chocolate bars at the counter instead I was so frustrated.  Why is it I always get to the checkout behind the person that  has the item the bar code does not work, the person that comes to the till does not work in that dept, and the manager does not even know that they sold that?  Those nasty smugglers of items into Wallmart to just mess with the checkout line!

The Walmart here in our area is sooooo depressing - the store is a mess and I swear the people that go there are out of control they are so rude.  On the flip side when we go to Kansas to the Nascar race there is a super Walmart there that is awesome - spotless clean and the people are so nice.  We are getting a new one here and I hope it is a nice one.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3649 on: October 06, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »

Ya hoo!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3650 on: October 06, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »

I don;t have it in me to go read the Sinsuma thread tight.  I see Ronald on NG right now.  Can someone give me the highlights?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3651 on: October 06, 2009, 10:30:47 PM »

Good to see you Green Eyes, hope all is well.
Doing okay NR. Bust with grand kids. 
I love the pictures you post. How are you doing besides the trip to Wally World.   
Thank you about the pictures.  Busy and busy here.  Wanting a good 3 day blizzard to hit so I have an excuse for cocooning and maybe reading a book.

That is the upside of getting a good snowfall. Good book, good food, and a fire in the fireplace. Our power is all underground here, so we rarely lose power. I'm getting more and more into this winter thing. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3652 on: October 06, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

WTG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

The Walmart here in our area is sooooo depressing - the store is a mess and I swear the people that go there are out of control they are so rude.  On the flip side when we go to Kansas to the Nascar race there is a super Walmart there that is awesome - spotless clean and the people are so nice.  We are getting a new one here and I hope it is a nice one.

Ours has groceries, a deli, a bakery, and produce last year.  It is supposed to get appliances by next summer.  I think it will be a super centre than.  Their staples for groceries are cheaper than anywhere else even Costco when they go on sale and I but in bulk as I hate shopping there so much.  If we had a disaster we would be fine for at least 6 months.  When I open the "last" of something I replace it with 6 more   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3653 on: October 06, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »

Thank you Baby Bear  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3654 on: October 06, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »

WTG BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

I check the people of Walmart everyday, and if you are on it I will know it is you  Never fails, either the bar code is off an item, or a woman is arguing that the price is wrong, the sign said another price, blah, blah. I wait to the last second to buy Halloween candy, or else I end up eating it  I was at Michael's on Sunday, and the people in the Halloween section, you would have thought this was going to be the last Halloween 

That is what it was like in the costume isle tonight and all I needed was to get a glitzy wig for daughter and her firend.  I told hubby I was not going back for candy which is why I grabbed the box of big chocolate bars.  Not worth my aggravation and the kids will like the big bars.  It is short Wed at school tomorrow so the kids are home by noon.  I can only imagine how bad it will be in wallyworld tomorrow afternoon. 

Isn't Halloween still October 31. My gosh, it sounds like Christmas Eve at the stores for costumes and candy. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3655 on: October 06, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »

Good to see you Green Eyes, hope all is well.
Doing okay NR. Bust with grand kids. 
I love the pictures you post. How are you doing besides the trip to Wally World.   
Thank you about the pictures.  Busy and busy here.  Wanting a good 3 day blizzard to hit so I have an excuse for cocooning and maybe reading a book.

That is the upside of getting a good snowfall. Good book, good food, and a fire in the fireplace. Our power is all underground here, so we rarely lose power. I'm getting more and more into this winter thing. 

I hear you.  I am fine with no power, especially in the winter take the freezer stuff outside and defrost while I am at it.  Gas stove and furnace so no real problems for me.  I have a huge fireplace that I can use as well if the furnace kicks out.  We have a bar cast bar across the top as I have an old cast kettle that I hang off it that we like to do popcorn in and I can cook in it as well if I had to.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3656 on: October 06, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »

Evening Monkeys

To Baby Bear,

Fanny I love that smiley it cracks me up every time I see it. 

It gets rid of a lot of frustrations for me. 

My son told me he saw on CNN early this morning that one of the Federal entities was monitoring the bloggers. He said he thought it was the FTC. If I disappear suddenly, you will know they have come to get me, Ha-Ha!! They're coming to get me Ha-Ha!

I never watch CNN and I haven't seen it anywhere on Fox today. He flips channels early in the morning to catch the news before he leaves for classes. I showed him the little tomato thrower and he just rolls his eyes. He would be a petition signer though. 

We will definitely send out the troops if you fall off the radar - a local talk radio station was talking about the internet monitoring also - they said that soon they will even be controlling the amount of bandwidth we will be able to use -  The host said that the king pin at google is a demmie backer and is backing government having more control over internet use - on that note I changed my search engine to Dog Pile. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3657 on: October 06, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

I stocked up tonight.  I hate Wally world so much that I buy stuff in bulk to limit the amount of trips I have to make.  I can wash laundry for at least 6 months and will not run out of laundry detergent .   

You sound like me. Big is better and less trip to the store. I usually buy at least three of everything at the time, and sometimes more. Sure cuts down on the shopping trips. And it gives me a safe feeling and so I am not so paronoid.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3658 on: October 06, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »

I don;t have it in me to go read the Sinsuma thread tight.  I see Ronald on NG right now.  Can someone give me the highlights?

Nancy finally got fed up with him, and told him for the first time she thought he was lying and she was going to find out why he was getting a divorce.  He smirked through the whole show, and had a lavender dress shirt on with a suit. I think that was the high/low parts. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3659 on: October 06, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »

http://www.c4strategies.com/ImpeachObama/impeachobamaeo2.html

Sorry, it was Green Eyes who asked for the above.  I get these lovely eyes mixed up.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.