April 26, 2024, 12:55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530906 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3760 on: October 07, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends - I hope you are all off to a good day.

Trimm - I will definitely say a prayer for your nephew - I hope that with lots of love and cuddling from his momma and some down home good rest he will kick that darn flu to the next county!!

NoRose I hope you are going to have a good day today - If ear plugs don't work do what mend do "Selective Hearing" - they seem to be good at not hearing a word a woman has to say unless of course they like what you are saying!!! 

Fanny I hope your back is improving with each day.

JSM thanks for this thread 

Thanks MISSION. I don't think my back will ever be better, but I am sure tolerating the pain a lot better now. I am able to get a decent amount of house work done, and most of the cooking. Son does a lot of the cooking, but he is in the middle of mid-term exams right now.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3761 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »

TEVYE Here is a house for sale in Ontario that you really need to look at.

http://lovelylisting.com/2009/10/the-stairs-are-not-ada-all-dalek-accessibility-compliant.html

How unique is that!     

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3762 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:27 AM »

Trimm - I will definitely say a prayer for your nephew - I hope that with lots of love and cuddling from his momma and some down home good rest he will kick that darn flu to the next county!!

NoRose I hope you are going to have a good day today - If ear plugs don't work do what mend do "Selective Hearing" - they seem to be good at not hearing a word a woman has to say unless of course they like what you are saying!!! 

I appreciate that, but my day has already started out with a bang. But, with so many people having such problems with themselves or family members, I feel guilty talking about it. But, I really need to call the doctor, but I'm afraid.

Don't be afraid.  If you have a good relationship with your doctor, he'll understand and prescribe an antidepressant and some Ativan or something in the same family--for your father. N/K you seem to be at your wit's end and these two things wouldn't hurt.

All of you who are having trouble and/or illnesses in your family, know that I'm so sorry and thinking about you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3763 on: October 07, 2009, 11:39:11 AM »

Enjoy your day, Everybody!     I'm off to exercise!       

You're a good Monkey - I need to exercise more and and the housework kind either. 

I got on my treadmill last night.that was stupid.Never do it at night.I felt like i was on crack or something.I thought I'd never go to sleep.I am gonna do it earlier today.     

Wow thanks for that tid bit Trimm - Maybe I will do it in the morning esp on the weekends maybe that way I will buzz thru cleaning the house like I am on steroids.

Moderate exercise should be done at least 4 hours before bedtime.
I did get my spare bedroom cleaned last night.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3764 on: October 07, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »

I appreciate that, but my day has already started out with a bang. But, with so many people having such problems with themselves or family members, I feel guilty talking about it. But, I really need to call the doctor, but I'm afraid.

Don't be afraid.  If you have a good relationship with your doctor, he'll understand and prescribe an antidepressant and some Ativan or something in the same family--for your father. N/K you seem to be at your wit's end and these two things wouldn't hurt.

All of you who are having trouble and/or illnesses in your family, know that I'm so sorry and thinking about you.

You're a good monkey BabyBear.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3765 on: October 07, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

BABY BEAR, that is so sweet for you to say. That is exactly why we love JSM's thread so much, because we can support each other when we need it.  an angelic monkey

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #3766 on: October 07, 2009, 11:50:29 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
sorry to post and run lastnight...a skimmed thru last few pgs and see someone was asking about getting swine flu more than once..
my 16 yr daughter was hospitalized a couple weeks ago with swine flu & pneumonia.  The dr says they can only get it once.  And they told us they chose around our area to only test ones that were hospitalized because the rapid tests were false pos and false neg too many times.  But, her test came back 7 days later so all it did was let us know she had it for sure.  they are treating anyone with high fever and respiratory issues with tamflu.....just what we were told for Southern Oregon
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3767 on: October 07, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »

Thanks MISSION. I don't think my back will ever be better, but I am sure tolerating the pain a lot better now. I am able to get a decent amount of house work done, and most of the cooking. Son does a lot of the cooking, but he is in the middle of mid-term exams right now.

They say with bad backs you learn to live with it which is sad but if you are tolerating it ok then that is better than being flat out and in agony.  Bless your son's heart for his cooking that is so sweet.  I need my husband to learn how to cook - he is like a bull in a china shop when it comes to the kitchen.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #3768 on: October 07, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »

NR- I feel for you, I got really depressed after my gpa passed away and we moved gma in...nothing seemed to work. Luckily I work with "scarey carrie" my other monkey daughter so she helps keep me cheery (well maybe not cheery but alive..lol)
please go to dr. it usually is better once you just force yourself to go..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3769 on: October 07, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

TEVYE Here is a house for sale in Ontario that you really need to look at.

http://lovelylisting.com/2009/10/the-stairs-are-not-ada-all-dalek-accessibility-compliant.html

Tevye,hubby and Muffy would be in a foot race wouldn't they? 
Hubby would love it.   
It is cute isn't it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3770 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »

Give me the phone # NOROSE. I'll call your doctor for you. You usually start out pretty good in the morning, and by evening you are a basket case. Call your doctor, PLEASE??? We are worried about you.  an angelic monkey
I'm going to have too. I left for a walk, and my neighbor stopped me for a good 45 minutes to tell me about the fight he got into with the association, I then told him what I've been through with them. He is going to get paperwork together for the neighbors to sign to get the association out of here, and get new people on the board. He was so upset, I thought he was going to collapse, so I tried to calm him down. They are targeting him, and it is bad, and he has had eggs thrown at his car, he is very upset.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3771 on: October 07, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »

And Fanny, if the pain ever gets to the point for surgery, please talk it over with a couple of doctors, I know that I did, and by the time I got done, I thought no way. It is scary, and they wanted to put metal bars in my back, and told me I won't have as much range of motion. Really  who would have guessed that. So please, maybe even a chiropractor might help, it sure has for my husband's neck  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3772 on: October 07, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »

Give me the phone # NOROSE. I'll call your doctor for you. You usually start out pretty good in the morning, and by evening you are a basket case. Call your doctor, PLEASE??? We are worried about you.  an angelic monkey

Please call the docotr NRCG.     We love you.
Yes Please No Rose call the doctor. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3773 on: October 07, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »

You're a good monkey BabyBear.   
She is a good monkey  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3774 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,561520,00.html
Man Walks From Texas to Washington With 12-Foot Cross

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

* Print
    * ShareThis

ABERDEEN, Wash. —  A man walking from Texas to his hometown in Washington state has had a cross to bear for months.

James Strickland says he's been dragging a 12-foot cross from Longview, Texas, to his Aberdeen home since May.

The 39-year-old says he was praying about his troubled past when he received a message to start walking on a journey of renewal. He took along the cross, which rolls on wheels with his belongings tied near the bottom.

He expects to reach home Tuesday or Wednesday. Strickland says the trek has taken him through Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah and Idaho.

He says he hopes to reconcile with the mother of his two children.

Aberdeen police Capt. John Green told KXRO-AM that Strickland also has several misdemeanor warrants to clear up.

That's a LONG walk.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3775 on: October 07, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

Good morning monkeys,
sorry to post and run lastnight...a skimmed thru last few pgs and see someone was asking about getting swine flu more than once..
my 16 yr daughter was hospitalized a couple weeks ago with swine flu & pneumonia.  The dr says they can only get it once.  And they told us they chose around our area to only test ones that were hospitalized because the rapid tests were false pos and false neg too many times.  But, her test came back 7 days later so all it did was let us know she had it for sure.  they are treating anyone with high fever and respiratory issues with tamflu.....just what we were told for Southern Oregon
  an angelic monkey  I sure hope she is feeling better.  And I wanted to add, all the people on here are very nice, and wonderful people  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3776 on: October 07, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »

You are wonderful Babybear. I hope No Rose goes to the doctor. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3777 on: October 07, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »

I'm going to have too. I left for a walk, and my neighbor stopped me for a good 45 minutes to tell me about the fight he got into with the association, I then told him what I've been through with them. He is going to get paperwork together for the neighbors to sign to get the association out of here, and get new people on the board. He was so upset, I thought he was going to collapse, so I tried to calm him down. They are targeting him, and it is bad, and he has had eggs thrown at his car, he is very upset.
OMG No Rose, that is awful about your neighbor. What you guys need to do is get an attorney or get a news channel involved. That will get their attention. Now please go to the doctor and get well. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3778 on: October 07, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

Could this be the one and only????

Andrea Lyon   September 9th, 2009 11:02 pm ET

The President's speech was amazing. If people actually listened to it, they should recoil from the fear mongers and understand that this is a moral issue and that we should do what it takes to pass health care reform.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/09/obama-nation-is-at-a-breaking-point-over-health-care/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3779 on: October 07, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

Sorry forgot my manners, Good Morning!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.