April 19, 2024, 03:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530241 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #640 on: September 24, 2009, 03:30:44 PM »

Fanny,can you tell me and NRCG if Chavez has spoken?

He hasn't spoken yet. Banner on Fox says he will be speaking soon.
I wonder if he will have to stand on a milk crate to reach the microphone? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 24, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »

Nobody is showing it on Cable, I am watching him on Fox Streaming. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 24, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »

I posted in the Haleigh thread, not about her rape, but just her life. Very sad.
I wasn't making excuses for her.
Anyway, I went to the immunologist today and two of the tests I had done to determine if the breast cancer had migrated to the bones or any of my abdominal organs or aorta came back good. Some minor issues with the skeleton, no arthritis or rheumatism. Ball rolling with another doctor as to what it is and how I manage it. Got the beginnings of an old lady knee. lol
So, I was happy. I still have to see the oncologist / radiation guy. But it was confined to area where I had surgery. Still a tough row to hoe, but not as bad as I had imagined. I see a MSW lady for the brain issue of panicking and seeing the worst possible outcome and how to stop torturing myself with the thoughts of worst case scenarios that I dream up late at night.
And I am going back to work next week. Might not be for long, but I am fit for work right now.
YAY KatGram. I'm glad everything went better than expected at the doctor!!!! You can manage with the old lady knee. I am glad everything was confined to the surgical area. It will be tough but us monkeys are here for you and Tevye right now and glad to see you will be going back to work. Just dont push it too hard.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: September 24, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »

I am a little behind here as I have been in the Haleigh thread and I feel just terrible.  I posted a comment over there that created quite a stir.  I never meant for it to do so but in case it did offend anyone here I must tell you I am deeply sorry - it was never my intent to hurt someone it was more an off the cuff remark about Misty.  I think I best read only over in that thread.  Yikes 
No  you go back over there, I and many others know you would not intentionally hurt someone. Sometimes over there it starts with the talk of rape and Misty, and was she being truthful or not, and how one person survives it and how another one might. There is not one person on this forum that would not take a brutal rape seriously, that I know from being here.  Now go back over and post there.
NoRose, what does your dad like to do? Whittle? Puzzles? Organize stuff? Do you have a button collection that needs organizing? Or, better yet, a bunch of Lego's that need sorting by color?

Mostly I would reccomend not following him around and saying "Dad, don't do that!" I'd go with the "Hey Dad, can you help me with this? and then just leave him to it. He wants to feel useful and like he's contributing. He could prolly peel potatoes for supper tonight..... or organize the bookshelves. Or, go thru the family photos (if you have a lot of him) and write on the back where and when it was taken.

Tevye-who-has-been-there-done-that-and-only-got-hit-twice!
Those are all good ideas. He likes to watch the news, and putter in the yard, but with our temps I can't have him do that. He has never had a hobby except his yard, he use to have the most beautiful yard in the summer 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 24, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »

O is now on the ground in Pittsburg.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 24, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »

NRCG,Chavez in in the building.   
Thank-you, my dad was interested in listening to it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #646 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

I am a little behind here as I have been in the Haleigh thread and I feel just terrible.  I posted a comment over there that created quite a stir.  I never meant for it to do so but in case it did offend anyone here I must tell you I am deeply sorry - it was never my intent to hurt someone it was more an off the cuff remark about Misty.  I think I best read only over in that thread.  Yikes 
No  you go back over there, I and many others know you would not intentionally hurt someone. Sometimes over there it starts with the talk of rape and Misty, and was she being truthful or not, and how one person survives it and how another one might. There is not one person on this forum that would not take a brutal rape seriously, that I know from being here.  Now go back over and post there.

Thank you NoRose reading your post made me feel better by a long shot - I struck a nerve with a few certainly not with intention - after I made it I realized some did not see the humor that was intended.  Oh well I learned a lesson over there today.   

Let me at em.  I'll tear them a new one.
Aww thanks CC.  Bring a tiger with ya when you go.  Its a jungle in there.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

The immunologist didn't think there was too much to get wigged out about.
All minor issues and sounding treatable, whatever it is.
But I was worried about that damn bone scan and the rest of it as before I got real sick, I had bone pain and imagined that I was going to leave this planet real soon in a painful way. I have more fear as I come from a family that has been fraught with cancer and some died in a horrible fashion after it spread. So, I brought what I experienced in my life to my table of doom and gloom. It seems as if this was caught before they said to me : Sorry, there is nothing we can do for you. ( My  Dad and Mum ).
I am going to a birthday party tonight, just a little one. Maybe I will get silly. I am going to try to summon some silly up from way down in the depths.
And if I can't find silly, I'll find the ice cream and cake !   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »

NRCG.I am curious about Chavez too.I can't think straight my head hurts.Hubby has gone to get me some advil.That usually helps.We'll see if Fanny knows anything.
I don't know what happend with Mission,but I'm going over there.
don't stop posting Mission.   
It can get testy over there at times, I saw nothing wrong at all with what she posted 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 24, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »

Thank you NoRose reading your post made me feel better by a long shot - I struck a nerve with a few certainly not with intention - after I made it I realized some did not see the humor that was intended.  Oh well I learned a lesson over there today.   

Let me at em.  I'll tear them a new one.
CC, did anyone tell you that you look like a spider monkey?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 24, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »

Okay, I have now calmed down for a minute    When my dad said there was a dead morning dove on my driveway, I thought he meant in one piece. I spent a half hour cleaning feathers and dove carcass. Then I told him I will walk Zoe and when I come back I will finish. When we came back there was my dad with a big push broom out in the driveway, I said for Heaven's sake get back in the house, it looks like you are playing shuffleboard.  He won't listen, and sometimes when he bends he loses his balance and starts falling forward. He is stubborn, sit down and take your shoes off and on, he won't listen. So there he was in the kitchen taking his shoes off standing up, there went a coffee tree and all the mugs rolling around the kitchen, plus several pictures on the wall  Now he is sitting in the yard, I said please no more then ten minutes it is too hot. I live in a cross between the Twilight Zone and a sitcom. 
I'm sorry No Rose, but the idea of him playing shuffleboard with a dead bird does sound sitcom like.  He's here for how long?
Six weeks, and he doesn't behave and listen. I understand when you have been active your whole life and then have such arthritis where it is hard to move how frustrating. We were laughing this morning, my dad and I, that he walks like Tim Conway on Carol Burnett Show, the one where he shuffled real, real slow.
If he doesn't behave or listen he sounds like Josef. Just let him do what he can and shuffle around as long as it doesn't hurt him. Maybe get him a puzzle or something to do with his hands to keep his mind busy at a table.
He comes with me when I take only a short walk with Zoe, he wants to take her alone, and I can't let him, if she pulls he will go down. On his last visit Zoe pulled and my dad fell in the shrubs, all of a sudden here my dad comes with Zoe and another man, he helped him out of the shrubs. I'll ask about a puzzle, I don't think I ever saw him with a puzzle before. When I was little the two of us use to color in coloring books, maybe we could do that 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 24, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »

Hugo just basically called O "two-faced." 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 24, 2009, 03:42:53 PM »

The immunologist didn't think there was too much to get wigged out about.
All minor issues and sounding treatable, whatever it is.
But I was worried about that damn bone scan and the rest of it as before I got real sick, I had bone pain and imagined that I was going to leave this planet real soon in a painful way. I have more fear as I come from a family that has been fraught with cancer and some died in a horrible fashion after it spread. So, I brought what I experienced in my life to my table of doom and gloom. It seems as if this was caught before they said to me : Sorry, there is nothing we can do for you. ( My  Dad and Mum ).
I am going to a birthday party tonight, just a little one. Maybe I will get silly. I am going to try to summon some silly up from way down in the depths.
And if I can't find silly, I'll find the ice cream and cake !   
It can be frightening to think about things you have no control over. I am glad the bone scan came out fine.

Now about that cake and ice cream, you better eat some and share it with me. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: September 24, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

Hugo just basically called O "two-faced." 
Well, at least you can't say Hugo is lying. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 24, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »

Some people don't have a sense of humor, I on the other hand do, and have to be careful and slap my hands, oh the things I could say....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: September 24, 2009, 03:44:29 PM »

My 11 year old nephew and my little neighbor boy who cuts my grass both have tested positive for the swine flu.
I'll really get paranoid if I don't feel better tomorrow.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #656 on: September 24, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 24, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »

Okay, I have now calmed down for a minute    When my dad said there was a dead morning dove on my driveway, I thought he meant in one piece. I spent a half hour cleaning feathers and dove carcass. Then I told him I will walk Zoe and when I come back I will finish. When we came back there was my dad with a big push broom out in the driveway, I said for Heaven's sake get back in the house, it looks like you are playing shuffleboard.  He won't listen, and sometimes when he bends he loses his balance and starts falling forward. He is stubborn, sit down and take your shoes off and on, he won't listen. So there he was in the kitchen taking his shoes off standing up, there went a coffee tree and all the mugs rolling around the kitchen, plus several pictures on the wall  Now he is sitting in the yard, I said please no more then ten minutes it is too hot. I live in a cross between the Twilight Zone and a sitcom. 
I'm sorry No Rose, but the idea of him playing shuffleboard with a dead bird does sound sitcom like.  He's here for how long?
Six weeks, and he doesn't behave and listen. I understand when you have been active your whole life and then have such arthritis where it is hard to move how frustrating. We were laughing this morning, my dad and I, that he walks like Tim Conway on Carol Burnett Show, the one where he shuffled real, real slow.
If he doesn't behave or listen he sounds like Josef. Just let him do what he can and shuffle around as long as it doesn't hurt him. Maybe get him a puzzle or something to do with his hands to keep his mind busy at a table.
He comes with me when I take only a short walk with Zoe, he wants to take her alone, and I can't let him, if she pulls he will go down. On his last visit Zoe pulled and my dad fell in the shrubs, all of a sudden here my dad comes with Zoe and another man, he helped him out of the shrubs. I'll ask about a puzzle, I don't think I ever saw him with a puzzle before. When I was little the two of us use to color in coloring books, maybe we could do that 

Get a puzzle, and start putting it together. I guarantee you he will sit down and start helping you. Hubby and son swear they don't like puzzles, but they are irresistable.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: September 24, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »

Some people don't have a sense of humor, I on the other hand do, and have to be careful and slap my hands, oh the things I could say....

You are hilarious when you get started.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 24, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

My 11 year old nephew and my little neighbor boy who cuts my grass both have tested positive for the swine flu.
I'll really get paranoid if I don't feel better tomorrow.   
Do you have a high fever Trimm?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.