April 25, 2024, 10:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530839 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: September 24, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »

Hubby update.  The procedure was 7 hours long and went very badly.  So badly that he has to go back on Tuesday and they are going to try again.  I have a massive headache, probably from the weather changing so quickly as well as worrying about him.  I have jammed out and made a very simple dinner as he is not hungry so just me and the kids - potatoe and leek soup with beer battered cod.

I will pop in an out but hope I crash early tonight.  Thank you for all your prayers today.  At least he is home.
Northern I have no clue what your speaking of - other than your family is in pain - you included.
I put my arms around you and whisper in your ear - Breathe and breathe deep. Oxygen is the best remedy to headaches and add aspirin( if you can take it).  When your under stress mode Northern your body changes and you no longer inhale/exhale oxygen as you would normally. Which causes you to have a major headache. Your so concentrated on what is going on that your breathing becomes shallow - so that is why I am guessing you have a Rocker of a Headache.
You know I adore You - I hope you and Family feel better - K

Thank you Deenie.  I have been clenching my jaw as well which is not helping.  Going to go soak in a  tub and relax, take a Tylenol, and then go cuddle up in bed.  The potatoe leek soup was a hit and I was not sure it was going to be.  I now have a new fast food so there was a blessing out of today!  You know I adore you as well and think you are amazing!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 24, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

Hubby update.  The procedure was 7 hours long and went very badly.  So badly that he has to go back on Tuesday and they are going to try again.  I have a massive headache, probably from the weather changing so quickly as well as worrying about him.  I have jammed out and made a very simple dinner as he is not hungry so just me and the kids - potatoe and leek soup with beer battered cod.

I will pop in an out but hope I crash early tonight.  Thank you for all your prayers today.  At least he is home.
Northern. I am so sorry it didn't go as planned. I will pray for him again tonight and pray that it goes well on Tuesday. Get some advil, take a rest and prayers again for you, your husband and the kids. Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers they mean a lot.  My bed smells so wonderful from washing and hanging the pillows and quilt out yesterday that I hope I will be out like a rock.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 24, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

an angelic monkey  I am so very sorry, please take care of yourself and get to bed early so you don't get sick. My thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey

Thank you No Rose.  You need to look after yourself as well.  I wish I could send you some of this soup it was so comforting.  I am very thankful for your prayers.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 24, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

Hugs NorRose!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 24, 2009, 08:04:52 PM »

NORTHERN, I am so sorry. We will just pray harder for him on Tuesday, and of course for all of you all the time.  an angelic monkey

Thank you Fanny.  That means more than you know.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: September 24, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

Hugs NorRose!  an angelic monkey

Thank you QM.  Your hugs are adorable!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #806 on: September 24, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »

Fanny speaking of Tricky Dicky Richard Nixon ...... 

I would like to say that Obama uses his Tricky when he speaks and its applied upon the platform in which he speaks. He has two totally different dialects that he ensues out ..

When he is being confronted as in the interview with George Stephanopoulos, = He was straight arrow and was complete in his words - very refined and Harvard. Now when he is speaking to what is willed to be the Americans and or Town Halls ...he grasps and uses his Gospel Voice his ..Dream voice of MLK. 
We all knew George Bush was a Texan and He never waived his accent - even when he mispronounced words.. He never wavered his voice due to his primary audience. I am not promoting GB just using him as example.

You are so right Deenie. What I totally hate about Obambi is they way he say Ahfghaneestan and Paakeesthaan. He is a poser, just like John Kerry when he said Genghis Khan Jenghis Khan.

It always ticked me off when people would make fun of GWB because of the way he talked and mispronounced words. We say newkler in Texas, not newcleear as it should be pronounced. Love him or hate him, he kept us safe and I personally would rather have a cowboy that will keep me safe, than have a poser that wants to give our freedoms away. JMO JSM

I will shut up now. Pizza man just arrived.
Tip him Well ..Sister,  he counts on it.

$6.00 is all I had. I hope that was enough.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #807 on: September 24, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »

Northern. I am so sorry it didn't go as planned. I will pray for him again tonight and pray that it goes well on Tuesday. Get some advil, take a rest and prayers again for you, your husband and the kids. Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers they mean a lot.  My bed smells so wonderful from washing and hanging the pillows and quilt out yesterday that I hope I will be out like a rock.
That is so cool you can hang out your washing. I hope and pray you get a good night sleep. And I hope your husband feels better tomorrow and all goes well next week.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 24, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »

That is so cool you can hang out your washing. I hope and pray you get a good night sleep. And I hope your husband feels better tomorrow and all goes well next week.  an angelic monkey

I am praying for all those as well.  Thank you  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #809 on: September 24, 2009, 08:13:37 PM »

an angelic monkey All that responded to my photo of marching.
I swear that I remember that day like it was yesterday in emotions- I was so so excited and I had no fear. Because I wanted to be there - and knew I was there for a reason. I was a extremely shy child ... But this event was " I MUST".  Because if I didnt do it - I would kick myself for the rest of my life.
I did do one more parade when I was 20 yrs old. Which was broadcasted live on national news " Thanksgiving Day Parade".  I actually had to Pay to be within the parade. 30.00. I was an employee of Hudson's * making 3.02 an hour. If we wanted to participate we had to pay. I had to be downtown Detroit in a warehouse at 4 am to get my " unknown costume" because I was a walker not a rider on a float. What was I ? I was a Flower. I was given a drab brown body suit to put on and then A Head made of wood that was incredibly heavy. It laid upon my shoulders like a football shoulder pads with the Huge flower head attached all enclosed- the only opening was my face.  After they placed it on me - I could not Touch my face. The flower petals were so deep and wide - that I was unable to touch my face with my own hands. And then they painted my face with a drippy yellow god knows what paint - Which ITCHED as it dried ... I was grabbing people near to me - Please god scratch my NOSE. Every time I tried to bend .. my head was heavier than my body ..and I felt I was going flip over. I walked 6 miles that day - I lost ten lbs that I did not have to lose ( via sweating). because I wore my brothers insulated long underwear and two layers of clothing - on top of carrying a 40lb flower head ...  and at the time I weighed 110lbs.  It was 20 degrees outside when I got to the warehouse prior to the flower dress. Mid Parade it was 60 degrees. I could not strip nor remove the wooden head. I was sweating like a mo fo. We were to be picked up by a Bus that was paid for by the parade once we got to the end. NO NO NO ... never showed up. So me and my gf who was a 7ft elf ( her only eye view was through the throat of the Elf head) she in real life is 5'4. We had to walk back 3 miles to our destination which took us through the most Raw areas of Detroit. OMG the propositions that came out of peoples mouths. I was scared and I thought - DAMN I paid for this. I could have been home with my MOM making Thanksgiving Dinner.
The only moments I do remember was getting close to the parade visitors curb side. I remember this little girl who was so tiny and she had Eyes as Big as the Moon. I took her hand and I said " Happy Thanksgiving" and she just stared at me as if I never said a Word -
She said " HI Miss Lilley PAD" ... I said I am not a Lilley Pad I am a Flower ... She never blinked and she responded BYE Ms Lilley Pad. 
An Event in my life that I will never forget - truly. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #810 on: September 24, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »

Northern I have no clue what your speaking of - other than your family is in pain - you included.
I put my arms around you and whisper in your ear - Breathe and breathe deep. Oxygen is the best remedy to headaches and add aspirin( if you can take it).  When your under stress mode Northern your body changes and you no longer inhale/exhale oxygen as you would normally. Which causes you to have a major headache. Your so concentrated on what is going on that your breathing becomes shallow - so that is why I am guessing you have a Rocker of a Headache.
You know I adore You - I hope you and Family feel better - K

Thank you Deenie.  I have been clenching my jaw as well which is not helping.  Going to go soak in a  tub and relax, take a Tylenol, and then go cuddle up in bed.  The potatoe leek soup was a hit and I was not sure it was going to be.  I now have a new fast food so there was a blessing out of today!  You know I adore you as well and think you are amazing!
Me You Back

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 24, 2009, 08:19:24 PM »

I swear that I remember that day like it was yesterday in emotions- I was so so excited and I had no fear. Because I wanted to be there - and knew I was there for a reason. I was a extremely shy child ... But this event was " I MUST".  Because if I didnt do it - I would kick myself for the rest of my life.
I did do one more parade when I was 20 yrs old. Which was broadcasted live on national news " Thanksgiving Day Parade".  I actually had to Pay to be within the parade. 30.00. I was an employee of Hudson's * making 3.02 an hour. If we wanted to participate we had to pay. I had to be downtown Detroit in a warehouse at 4 am to get my " unknown costume" because I was a walker not a rider on a float. What was I ? I was a Flower. I was given a drab brown body suit to put on and then A Head made of wood that was incredibly heavy. It laid upon my shoulders like a football shoulder pads with the Huge flower head attached all enclosed- the only opening was my face.  After they placed it on me - I could not Touch my face. The flower petals were so deep and wide - that I was unable to touch my face with my own hands. And then they painted my face with a drippy yellow god knows what paint - Which ITCHED as it dried ... I was grabbing people near to me - Please god scratch my NOSE. Every time I tried to bend .. my head was heavier than my body ..and I felt I was going flip over. I walked 6 miles that day - I lost ten lbs that I did not have to lose ( via sweating). because I wore my brothers insulated long underwear and two layers of clothing - on top of carrying a 40lb flower head ...  and at the time I weighed 110lbs.  It was 20 degrees outside when I got to the warehouse prior to the flower dress. Mid Parade it was 60 degrees. I could not strip nor remove the wooden head. I was sweating like a mo fo. We were to be picked up by a Bus that was paid for by the parade once we got to the end. NO NO NO ... never showed up. So me and my gf who was a 7ft elf ( her only eye view was through the throat of the Elf head) she in real life is 5'4. We had to walk back 3 miles to our destination which took us through the most Raw areas of Detroit. OMG the propositions that came out of peoples mouths. I was scared and I thought - DAMN I paid for this. I could have been home with my MOM making Thanksgiving Dinner.
The only moments I do remember was getting close to the parade visitors curb side. I remember this little girl who was so tiny and she had Eyes as Big as the Moon. I took her hand and I said " Happy Thanksgiving" and she just stared at me as if I never said a Word -
She said " HI Miss Lilley PAD" ... I said I am not a Lilley Pad I am a Flower ... She never blinked and she responded BYE Ms Lilley Pad. 

What a wonderful memory, and I bet that little girl still remembers how Ms Lilley Pad touched her life that day.   an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 24, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

DEENIE, that sounds so much like some Mardi Gras parades I could tell! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 24, 2009, 08:21:33 PM »

I am off to soak in a  tub and then watch Survivor. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #814 on: September 24, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »

an angelic monkey  I am so very sorry, please take care of yourself and get to bed early so you don't get sick. My thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey

Thank you No Rose.  You need to look after yourself as well.  I wish I could send you some of this soup it was so comforting.  I am very thankful for your prayers.
Thank-you, and potatoe soup was my mother's favorite. That sounds like a great idea, take a bath and get some much deserved sleep, like I said your family and us would hate to see you sick. And with all the stress one can get sick so fast.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 24, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »

There is nothing like laundry hung outside, my mom would do that all the time except of course the winter months, I would love to have a clothes line.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 24, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »

Wonderful memories, my dad is from upper Michigan, Norway. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 24, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

Good, you need to relax, tomorrow is another day to have stress and worry, but tonight watch tv and fall asleep  an angelic monkey Have a good night's sleep.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 24, 2009, 08:31:30 PM »

Good Night NORTHERN. Try not to worry.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 24, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »

There is nothing like laundry hung outside, my mom would do that all the time except of course the winter months, I would love to have a clothes line.

I would too, NO ROSE. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.