April 18, 2024, 11:46:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 530216 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4040 on: October 08, 2009, 12:11:42 PM »

JSM - I think we need a new thread. This one is taking forever to load as it is so large now.

I reported to moderator, so maybe one will come in and get us out of this cage and into a new one.

Love your pics. 

Thank you Fanny 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4041 on: October 08, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »

::MonkeyBike::Good Morning everyone!  I had a long night woke at 3 am and could smell something burning - you know like electrical - scared the bleep out of me.  I woke the husband and he said he couldnt smell it - I was like - are you freaking serious?  We went downstairs and sure enough he could smell it - it was awful.  The gosh darn furnace has something wrong - the wires were sparking - Holy chit I said lets get out of here - my husband never gets panicky (drives me nuts) he simply turned it off and shut off the gas and he went back to bed. Not me I had windows open with a fan trying to get the smell out and the temps were 38 degrees geeesh. We will have a repair man out today ASAP as we are expecting snow on Sat. So that is my excitement for today - it can't get any better than that I hope. 

Trimm - Great music in here today

JSM and NoRose

Cappy thank you for sharing that wonderful video from your daughter that was a very sweet thing for them to do - no gift in a store would ever top that!  She is adorable.

To the rest of you monks Good morning I am wishing everyone a great day - I don't know if my stomach can handle Sinsuma yet.  I may wait.   

MISSION, We had almost the same thing happen, but it was in the daytime, thank goodness. Ours was an overheated relay, which had to be ordered, and it took several days because of a huge snowstorm. That was when I really fell in love with our fireplace.

So glad you caught it in time!

I am jumping around so much on the threads trying to catch up.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #4042 on: October 08, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

::MonkeyBike::Good Morning everyone!  I had a long night woke at 3 am and could smell something burning - you know like electrical - scared the bleep out of me.  I woke the husband and he said he couldnt smell it - I was like - are you freaking serious?  We went downstairs and sure enough he could smell it - it was awful.  The gosh darn furnace has something wrong - the wires were sparking - Holy chit I said lets get out of here - my husband never gets panicky (drives me nuts) he simply turned it off and shut off the gas and he went back to bed. Not me I had windows open with a fan trying to get the smell out and the temps were 38 degrees geeesh. We will have a repair man out today ASAP as we are expecting snow on Sat. So that is my excitement for today - it can't get any better than that I hope. 

JSM and NoRose

Cappy thank you for sharing that wonderful video from your daughter that was a very sweet thing for them to do - no gift in a store would ever top that!  She is adorable.

To the rest of you monks Good morning I am wishing everyone a great day - I don't know if my stomach can handle Sinsuma yet.  I may wait.   
Oh Mission that is awful. Glad you didn't catch fire or anything. Please stay warm. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4043 on: October 08, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

NOROSE, I am watching on Fox News about a man stuck in a palm tree he was trying to trim. It is in South LA.

I couldn't help but think of you and your dad yesterday. I hope you will have a better day today.
JSM, I am sorry you are feeling depressed. Are you worrying about the guy at work that is going to be deployed soon?  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4044 on: October 08, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »

Charming Hooters Story -

I showed up to a packed Hooters, for a night of brew and wings. The waitress was pretty hot, but kind of rude and really short. I cite short as a negative, because it wasn't like a cute-petite-short, but more of a dwarf-short--not really into dwarf-style short chicks. Anyways, I didn't care for the way she was refilling my pitcher either: acting busy and just doing it to get it out of the way. I don't think we made eye contact a single time, even though I was trying to look in her face as much as I could. Overall, she wasn't friendly at all, and doing everything in a huff. In fact, what she was, was a stupid, huffy dwarf.

I was starting to get angry and was drunk beyond description. When the manager came over, I gave him a detailed account about her unacceptable behavior. All he offered was an insincere apology, so I called him a fat f***t and got kicked out.

Note to self:  MUST CHANGE AVATAR TO POST IN CAYLEE THREAD AS MODS WON"T LIKE IT

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Is that true CC?

You got kicked at Hooters? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4045 on: October 08, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »

Good Morning.  Anyone want to fly up here and help me shovel?
I will  I love shoveling, what a beautiful pic
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4046 on: October 08, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »

HaleighNewz Donna Brock's MySpace Pics: http://ow.ly/tl3T   10 minutes ago from HootSuite
Thias is supposed to be hwo Misty is with.
I can't  take the antics of these low lifes much longer, they make me ill, and if I was Crystal, no matter how weak I was, I would get my other child away from that scum.
I would too No Rose.

How you feeling BTW? Better I hope, I think I will take another half of my pill now. I am in a depressed mood today. 

JSM--Remember the old song:  "When you're down and out lift up your head and shout
Hey, I'm down and out."

Or: "Our love affair was a wondrous thing,
Until I noticed his wedding ring."

Feel better now?  I didn't think so.

Good morning Monks
Thanks Baby!!! I feel a better now. Good Morning. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4047 on: October 08, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »

JSM - I think we need a new thread. This one is taking forever to load as it is so large now.

I reported to moderator, so maybe one will come in and get us out of this cage and into a new one.

Love your pics. 
Thank you Fanny. Maybe I will go to the next one, maybe not.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #4048 on: October 08, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »

Charming Hooters Story -

I showed up to a packed Hooters, for a night of brew and wings. The waitress was pretty hot, but kind of rude and really short. I cite short as a negative, because it wasn't like a cute-petite-short, but more of a dwarf-short--not really into dwarf-style short chicks. Anyways, I didn't care for the way she was refilling my pitcher either: acting busy and just doing it to get it out of the way. I don't think we made eye contact a single time, even though I was trying to look in her face as much as I could. Overall, she wasn't friendly at all, and doing everything in a huff. In fact, what she was, was a stupid, huffy dwarf.

I was starting to get angry and was drunk beyond description. When the manager came over, I gave him a detailed account about her unacceptable behavior. All he offered was an insincere apology, so I called him a fat f***t and got kicked out.

Note to self:  MUST CHANGE AVATAR TO POST IN CAYLEE THREAD AS MODS WON"T LIKE IT

It's about as true as this...

Charming Hooker Story -

I was out looking for hookers when I met a local pimp. He told me to follow him up to where his employees were hanging out, so I slowly drove behind him--he was riding a beat-up bike, which was a sign of things to come. After a minute of driving behind him, I found myself in the company of whores, who were all assembled in an alley behind a motel. They were horrible looking, but I proceeded to negotiate. He tells me he charges $15 per tooth, to which I ask him to clarify. Turns out price was based on how many teeth were in a hooker's mouth.

These hos were tore up from the floor up, but the moment was right, and I had a decent $30 budget, which could fetch me a solid two-tooth woman. I got matched up with a girl called Bunny. I had a very strong suspicion the origins of her name were based on her remaining two teeth, which were side-by-side and in the front of her top-row. But I would have not come up with the name Bunny from that; her ears were still not long enough--and she looked more like an enormous hairless guinea pig in a tube-top dress.

Next week I went back, with Bunny on my mind and 30 more bucks. She was busy though, so I got paired up with another girl named Clamp. I have to admit Bunny's two front teeth looked way better than the one-top-tooth-directly-over-one-bottom-tooth configuration this one had.

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4049 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Hi Tevye.     Hope you're doing well today!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4050 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

Love your pics. 

You better go!     
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #4051 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

Good Morning.  Anyone want to fly up here and help me shovel?
As long as you play Christmas music, I'll shovel all day! Lucky you. I can't wait till our snow gets here, but first the leaves must finish turning and dropping...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4052 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

JSM and NoRose

Mission, thank God for us women. My husband would have done the same thing yours did  Why are they like that? I'm so happy you are all okay, and hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix your furnace  an angelic monkey One time I smelled gas, like a gas leak, my husband told me no you don't. I called the gas company, he came, he didn't smell anything either, and the way he and my husband were looking at me, like some dumb broad, it really made me mad. So he took out somekind of instrument and tested by the stove, and sure enough, there was a leak, a very tiny leak but one just the same. They both apologized to me, and the gas guy said, women detect smells like this more so then men, he had it happen before. Both of those two, just jackasses 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4053 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »

NOROSE, I am watching on Fox News about a man stuck in a palm tree he was trying to trim. It is in South LA.

I couldn't help but think of you and your dad yesterday. I hope you will have a better day today.
JSM, I am sorry you are feeling depressed. Are you worrying about the guy at work that is going to be deployed soon?  an angelic monkey

No, people are bugging me to go to my class reunion and I don't want to go. I don't want to see skinny people that will look at me like Good Lord you have gotten fat, I don't want to see my ex husband and his skinny wife (who was once my friend) and I am just not in the mood. Maybe I can catch the flu before Saturday, then I have a good excuse. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4054 on: October 08, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »

Mission - Hope you get your furnance fixed before the snow.   Thank God you woke up and discovered the problem last night!

SC & Munky:  Glad to see you here on the JSM thread.

CC - Welcome Back.

JSM & NoRose -  Hugs.

Babybear - I love your humor!

Trimm - Hope your nephew is better today!

Everyone - Have a wonderful day!
You do the same Sassy, hope all is well in your life, and hope the little one is doing great  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4055 on: October 08, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Charming Hooters Story -

It's about as true as this...

Charming Hooker Story -

I was out looking for hookers when I met a local pimp. He told me to follow him up to where his employees were hanging out, so I slowly drove behind him--he was riding a beat-up bike, which was a sign of things to come. After a minute of driving behind him, I found myself in the company of whores, who were all assembled in an alley behind a motel. They were horrible looking, but I proceeded to negotiate. He tells me he charges $15 per tooth, to which I ask him to clarify. Turns out price was based on how many teeth were in a hooker's mouth.

These hos were tore up from the floor up, but the moment was right, and I had a decent $30 budget, which could fetch me a solid two-tooth woman. I got matched up with a girl called Bunny. I had a very strong suspicion the origins of her name were based on her remaining two teeth, which were side-by-side and in the front of her top-row. But I would have not come up with the name Bunny from that; her ears were still not long enough--and she looked more like an enormous hairless guinea pig in a tube-top dress.

Next week I went back, with Bunny on my mind and 30 more bucks. She was busy though, so I got paired up with another girl named Clamp. I have to admit Bunny's two front teeth looked way better than the one-top-tooth-directly-over-one-bottom-tooth configuration this one had.

Thank you CC. You are cheering me up!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4056 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »

Love your pics. 

Excuse me??!!!  You have to go! We wouldn't have a thread if it wasn't for you.  We love you JSM. I'm sorry you are feeling down.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4057 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »

Love your pics. 

You better go!     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4058 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »

Thank-you, how funny we were just watching that  leave it to So Cal to have a man stuck in a palm tree  We are done doing the lumberjack activities, we are going to leave up what is there, I'm just going to do some trimming.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4059 on: October 08, 2009, 12:29:33 PM »

No, people are bugging me to go to my class reunion and I don't want to go. I don't want to see skinny people that will look at me like Good Lord you have gotten fat, I don't want to see my ex husband and his skinny wife (who was once my friend) and I am just not in the mood. Maybe I can catch the flu before Saturday, then I have a good excuse. 

I totally understand where you are coming from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.