April 18, 2024, 02:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 546570 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »

Yay Mission. I don't know what our weather is going to be here, but I will be here for the Monkey Reunion on Saturday.

Oh no, someone is facebooking me right now. I told them I AM NOT GOING!!

Tell them you aren't going because you really hate to show them up 

That's right.   You look good JSM.  I'm sure you probably would show them up!   
  I would much rather be here with my monkey friends than people that can see me and talk behind my back. More important I don't want to see the Ex husband. I think I will stay here. My mom said to see if my brother would be my date.  Monkey Devil! I don't think the ex would run his mouth about me at this class reunion.  6'7" 280 lb brother against a 6' 1" 150 lb ex.  Monkey Devil! My brother isn't a fighter. I should ask the other one to go with me and then all bets are off. That brother would love to go and have a bit of fun.  Monkey Devil!

Seriously, I am not going. I am not going to see all these people that have "happy families, make gazillions of dollars, live in fine houses" and they are full of sh*t.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »

My mom just called and her friend that I have been praying for that had a stroke, really didn't have a stroke. She has a brain tumor. And she has another friend with liver cancer. 

If you monkeys could please pray for them, I would really appreciate it. My mom's friends aren't that old to be getting so sick. TIA JSM 
I'm sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with your mom's friends  an angelic monkey
Thanks No Rose.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

JSM - sorry about your mom's two friends.   I'll add them to my prayer list.     an angelic monkey

Hi Sassy - By the way how is your brother coming along?

He's doing much better.   He has the physical therapists going to his house.   He was told to wait about 5-6 months to have the carotid artery cleaned because he had so many problems with his kidneys due to complications from type II diabetes.
The reason I haven't been on much lately is because I decided to focus on my own health and try to get in shape.   I had picked up a few pounds after I quit smoking and now I'm working to get it off.    My brother is only 8 years older than me, and I don't want to end up with the same health problems that he has had.   

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the threads now - but my butt was getting so wide, I had to do something!   

I hope with time his health improves rather than the opposite - I will continue to keep him and your family in my prayers and thoughts.  I am proud of you Sassy for wanting to improve your health also that is wonderful - I need to take a few lessons from you - I could stand to lose a few pounds - I broke my leg in 07 and was non weight bearing for 3 mos and by the time all was said and done it was almost 2 yrs before I was active like I was used to and the LB's piled on a bit - this summer I forced myself to be more active but I need to keep it up thru the winter.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

JSM - sorry about your mom's two friends.   I'll add them to my prayer list.     an angelic monkey

He's doing much better.   He has the physical therapists going to his house.   He was told to wait about 5-6 months to have the carotid artery cleaned because he had so many problems with his kidneys due to complications from type II diabetes.
The reason I haven't been on much lately is because I decided to focus on my own health and try to get in shape.   I had picked up a few pounds after I quit smoking and now I'm working to get it off.    My brother is only 8 years older than me, and I don't want to end up with the same health problems that he has had.   

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the threads now - but my butt was getting so wide, I had to do something!   
Sassy I am proud that you quit smoking and are exercising. I am also glad your brother is doing good. I am very proud of you!!!

Some day I will quit the ciggies, but I hate to exercise. I can't run like I did when I tried to quit back in the day. I am really proud of you.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

Night monkeys. I am going to bed. I am tired and we are having storms tonight so I want to put Josef to bed now. Sleep well. JSM  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »

My mom just called and her friend that I have been praying for that had a stroke, really didn't have a stroke. She has a brain tumor. And she has another friend with liver cancer. 

If you monkeys could please pray for them, I would really appreciate it. My mom's friends aren't that old to be getting so sick. TIA JSM 

I will pray for them JSM.  an angelic monkey

Sorry I haven't been here more tonight.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »

Yay Mission. I don't know what our weather is going to be here, but I will be here for the Monkey Reunion on Saturday.

Oh no, someone is facebooking me right now. I told them I AM NOT GOING!!

Tell them you aren't going because you really hate to show them up 

That's right.   You look good JSM.  I'm sure you probably would show them up!   
  I would much rather be here with my monkey friends than people that can see me and talk behind my back. More important I don't want to see the Ex husband. I think I will stay here. My mom said to see if my brother would be my date.  Monkey Devil! I don't think the ex would run his mouth about me at this class reunion.  6'7" 280 lb brother against a 6' 1" 150 lb ex.  Monkey Devil! My brother isn't a fighter. I should ask the other one to go with me and then all bets are off. That brother would love to go and have a bit of fun.  Monkey Devil!

Seriously, I am not going. I am not going to see all these people that have "happy families, make gazillions of dollars, live in fine houses" and they are full of sh*t.

And that is exactly what they are.....full of chit not full of happiness!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »

Night monkeys. I am going to bed. I am tired and we are having storms tonight so I want to put Josef to bed now. Sleep well. JSM  an angelic monkey

Whoops! I just caught you. Good Night JSM & JOSEF.  an angelic monkey

I'm glad you are not going Saturday night, and I will be right here with you. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »

Good nite JSM and may sugar plums dance in your head.  I know that is a Christmas saying but I think we all should have them all year long. Sleep good. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

I hope with time his health improves rather than the opposite - I will continue to keep him and your family in my prayers and thoughts.  I am proud of you Sassy for wanting to improve your health also that is wonderful - I need to take a few lessons from you - I could stand to lose a few pounds - I broke my leg in 07 and was non weight bearing for 3 mos and by the time all was said and done it was almost 2 yrs before I was active like I was used to and the LB's piled on a bit - this summer I forced myself to be more active but I need to keep it up thru the winter.

I've had the same thing with my back. Inactivity. I feel your pain. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »

I'm taking JSM to her reunion!
Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime.
Pull out the stopper!
Let's have a whopper!
But get me to the reunion on time!

I got ta be there in the evening,
Spruced up and lookin' in me prime.
Monkeys, come and kiss me;
Show how you'll miss me.
But get me to the reunion on time!

With apologies to Lerner and Loewe?

Hi Fanny Mae and Monks--Fanny, I wondered if I were the only one here old enough to know what that song was from and who wrote it.  My Fair Lady, Get me to the church on time.  Oh, God I'm old.

I love the old Broadway Shows. South Pacific was my favorite.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »

Hi Fanny 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »

Heading out Monkeys and off to get my hair cut - I am going to live by the rule established in this thread of doing something just for you and that is get my eyebrows waxed to!  Our furnace is fixed and I m not cooking when I get home either hee hee.  Se you all a bit later. Trimm I hope you are tucked away in your quiet den and all is ok.

an angelic monkey
  Mission, have fun with the haircut and eyebrows. That is another reason I'm not going to my class reunion. I don't have time to get my hair done or eyes waxed.

So if my monkeys have nothing better to do on Saturday Night, maybe we could have a monkey reunion and talk about old times. 

I'm in JSM we are forecast for a very cold weekend highs of 40 during the day Sat night here sounds warm and wonderful  an angelic monkey

Good thing you got you heater fixed!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

I know what you mean.   I broken my wrist severely back in 2004.  I couldn't work for three months and so when I finally got back to work - I was laid off due to budget cutbacks in the military.   It was know as the COW - Cost of War cutbacks.   They learned to do my job while I was gone - so they got rid of me!        Anyway, I didn't go back to work and so I have been slowly picking up a fews lbs each year.   Well, its time to get rid of it before I turn 50!    I finally got rid of the cigs - now I just have to get rid of the weight.    Maybe then I'll be a cougar.     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »

Hi Fanny 

Hi back, Mission.

I'm trying to catch up, but I think everyone is going to be gone before I do. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2009, 10:09:47 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

I know what you mean.   I broken my wrist severely back in 2004.  I couldn't work for three months and so when I finally got back to work - I was laid off due to budget cutbacks in the military.   It was know as the COW - Cost of War cutbacks.   They learned to do my job while I was gone - so they got rid of me!        Anyway, I didn't go back to work and so I have been slowly picking up a fews lbs each year.   Well, its time to get rid of it before I turn 50!    I finally got rid of the cigs - now I just have to get rid of the weight.    Maybe then I'll be a cougar.     

You know, some of the young guys like "Big Beautiful Women." Don't ask me how I know.  Monkey Devil!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2009, 10:09:53 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

Sassy I am proud that you quit smoking and are exercising. I am also glad your brother is doing good. I am very proud of you!!!

Some day I will quit the ciggies, but I hate to exercise. I can't run like I did when I tried to quit back in the day. I am really proud of you.  an angelic monkey

Thanks JSM.   I want you to know that I'm proud of you.   You started to ice skate at 40 - and I think that is really cool.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »

Hi!  Back again!   

I've had the same thing with my back. Inactivity. I feel your pain. 

It is terrible isnt it Fanny - some have no idea what it does to you - so frustrating.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2009, 10:11:12 PM »

You know, some of the young guys like "Big Beautiful Women." Don't ask me how I know.  Monkey Devil!

hehehe.        You're funny.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2009, 10:12:14 PM »

Fanny,what do you espect will be in that entomology report ?I want documents bad.   

I am most interested in the bug milkshake, with the drug reports. It will for sure pin point the exact time Caylee was left in the swamp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.