March 28, 2024, 03:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 544957 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: October 15, 2009, 10:17:17 AM »

I want to know why Casey's account is empty........   
What's going on?
  Who knows, but I hope it stays empty.

Maybe the contributors saw the Bella Vita Tat and the Fatbacne!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Good Morning, CC you are looking very good today 

Why thank you NRCG - been working out.

That's what I'm off to do.....  work out!    BBL.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
See you later SASSY.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1802 on: October 15, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: October 15, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  We have had a strange appearance of Bees in our house over the past few weeks - it is driving us crazy we can't figure out where they are coming from - well last night one was in my slipper and stung me - I have to tell ya Monkeys it hurt like he!! and it is still stinging - I was miserable all night - little bastar*'s!! We are calling an exterminator today - it is the weirdest thing we have never had much in the way of bees around our house ever. 

I hope everyone is off to a good start today  an angelic monkey
I wonder what's up Mission. You know I have been having that problem too. Either they are dead or dying and they are only in my computer room or bathroom. Did you take a benadryl and put ice on the sting? Let me know what the exterminator says and take care of your bite. 

MIssion, if you have any cigarettes, take the paper off, and dampen the tobacco, and use that as a poltice. It will draw the soreness out. Also be sure you've got all the stinger out. I know it hurts.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: October 15, 2009, 10:20:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  We have had a strange appearance of Bees in our house over the past few weeks - it is driving us crazy we can't figure out where they are coming from - well last night one was in my slipper and stung me - I have to tell ya Monkeys it hurt like he!! and it is still stinging - I was miserable all night - little bastar*'s!! We are calling an exterminator today - it is the weirdest thing we have never had much in the way of bees around our house ever. 

Good morning everyone!!!!

Mission, i am so sorry that happened! i dont know how you slept last night!!!! i stepped on a dead bee with his stinger still on, in the grass at the lake it was pretty traumatic ya know with all that pain, and screaming....whew now when i see a   i  the snit outta it!!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »

What's going on?

That is probably true Fanny - it is enough to cure any infatuation!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!!

Mission, i am so sorry that happened! i dont know how you slept last night!!!! i stepped on a dead bee with his stinger still on, in the grass at the lake it was pretty traumatic ya know with all that pain, and screaming....whew now when i see a   i  the snit outta it!!!

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: October 15, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »

What's going on?

That is probably true Fanny - it is enough to cure any infatuation!!!

No chit!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 15, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »

Now we know why........

A long time ago, the British and French were at war.
During one battle, the French captured an English major.
They took the major to their headquarters and a French general began to question him.
The French general asked: 'Why do you English officers all wear red coats?
Don't you know the red material makes you easy targets for us to shoot?'
In his debonair English way, the major informed the general that the reason English officers wear red coats is so that if they are shot, the blood won't show, and the men they are leading won't panic.
And that is why from that day to now, all French army officers wear brown pants.

No offense to the French.

that was a good one! good mornign JSM thanks for the early am 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 15, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

Here you go Scary...

90th Birthday Party
As the saying goes, one doesn't get older, one becomes wiser.  This wisdom stems from years of experience.  After being alive almost a century, one has certainly experienced historic moments as well as tremendous personal achievements.  Honor these accomplishments with a party.

Don't assume that as one gets older, the need to celebrate one's birthday disappears.  On the contrary, now more than ever should one's life be celebrated.   

Depending on the birthday honoree's tastes, plan a gathering that reflects important aspects of him or her. Incorporate hobbies, songs, personalities and favorite things into the party.  Browse through mypartyplanner.com's party themes for inspiration.  A person turning 90 today must have been born in the late 1910s, so relive the era with a World War I themed party.  Or reminisce about one's favorite decade with a 50s, 60s, 70s, or even 80s party.  The number 90 in itself can be a theme as well.   

For a more formal affair, choose a dinner party.  Allow guests to share anecdotes about the person.  A photo slideshow of his or her life can acheive the same effect with no words at all.   

Decorate with old photos and mementos.  Inflate 90th birthday Mylars and order a photo cake.  Decorations for the 90th birthday are available online.

Ask partygoers to sign a memory book and read the memories out loud.  Ask family members and friends to dish on the funniest, sadest and proudest moments in one's life.  Commemorate the occassion with an announcement in the local paper.   

Entertain the crowd with a history trivia game.  After all, after experiencing so much change, one is bound to have racked up lots of memories to share.  For a different spin on the trivia game, compile a list of questions about the person's life and interests.  Award a prize to the person that knows him or her best. 

This is a great idea, but i am not sure great gma would enjoy this, i am afraid her um, areola may get rug burn, she's not quit as perky as she once was, we dont need her tripping over "it" and breaking anything.....

But im thinking this could be a good party idea for my nephews first bday...... he's all about the shirtless, and..... no one could really blame him for drooling so much, cuz he's teething!!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 15, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »

I wonder what's up Mission. You know I have been having that problem too. Either they are dead or dying and they are only in my computer room or bathroom. Did you take a benadryl and put ice on the sting? Let me know what the exterminator says and take care of your bite. 

MIssion, if you have any cigarettes, take the paper off, and dampen the tobacco, and use that as a poltice. It will draw the soreness out. Also be sure you've got all the stinger out. I know it hurts.

No kidding?  I am off to the ladies room to try it right now!!!!  If anyone comes in they are going to wonder what the heck I am doing!  Thanks Fanny I hope it works cuz it does hurt and I have a very high pain tolerance.   

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: October 15, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »

Fanny, how the h3!! do those chicken legs support that bodacious body?!?!!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1812 on: October 15, 2009, 10:31:05 AM »

I fugured out how to keep the bananas from turning brown - I have two in the morning instead of one.     
That makes sense CC. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: October 15, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »

Exercise! I pretend I run 5 miles everyday! 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: October 15, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »

Exercise! I pretend I run 5 miles everyday! 

Weel atleast you pretend...i just sit there and think about it....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »

Thank you JSM  We have some friends who have had this too - it is so weird.  Yep I did take a Benadryl and the swelling is way down but I feel like a complete zombie today 
I seriously think there is a huge beehive in the roof above my closet. Either that or it is a bird nest. Some kind of critter is moving around up there. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: October 15, 2009, 10:58:43 AM »

I was gonna tell her to do that too Fanny. It works like a charm.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: October 15, 2009, 10:58:44 AM »

No kidding?  I am off to the ladies room to try it right now!!!!  If anyone comes in they are going to wonder what the heck I am doing!  Thanks Fanny I hope it works cuz it does hurt and I have a very high pain tolerance.   

It's really better if you could have done it when it first happened. Also if you can figure how to put a tape or bandaid over it to keep it that way. It is also very important to get every bit of the stinger out.

Thanks to Nurse Ratched

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: October 15, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »

It's really better if you could have done it when it first happened. Also if you can figure how to put a tape or bandaid over it to keep it that way. It is also very important to get every bit of the stinger out.

Thanks to Nurse Ratched

Ok Fanny you are my HERO.  I went to the first aid station and got a bunch of STUFF - gauze, tape, scissors, bandaids - my friend and coworker gave me a cigarette, we removed the tobacco and moistened it a little, then put it on the sting put a band aid over it and then wrapped it in gauze to keep it in place - AMAZING - the stinging is GONE.  I am soooooo happy right now I could dance - LOL the sting is on the top of my foot.  Thank you so much - I am a new person!!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

Thank you JSM  We have some friends who have had this too - it is so weird.  Yep I did take a Benadryl and the swelling is way down but I feel like a complete zombie today 
I seriously think there is a huge beehive in the roof above my closet. Either that or it is a bird nest. Some kind of critter is moving around up there. 

You may as well report that while you are reporting the oven. Either that, or you might have a whole hive/nest of critters come crashing through the ceiling of your closet and you and Josef would be out in the cold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.