April 18, 2024, 05:25:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 546618 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2000 on: October 15, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

FANNYYYYYYYY I did what you said. The maintenance guy was outside when I got home so I asked him if anyone has complained about bees in the apartment. He said no, but then he had a puzzled look on his face. He asked which apartment I am in and he said that the guy underneath me asked him about bees. He said usually he doesn't understand what all the guy is saying, so he kind of ignored it. I told the guy about hearing critters in the ceiling, he looked up at my balcony and had this OMG look on his face. I looked up and from about two feet down from the point of the roof and about four feet across was a solid black moving mass He got on the phone right then, called the girl to get the exterminators out either tomorrow or Monday.

Then I asked if the exterminator would go into my closet, because if so, I need to make it presentable.  Too many boxes of books and Christmas lights.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2001 on: October 15, 2009, 07:08:46 PM »

Well, one of my sons talked the boy down the street to jump off the second floor roof of his house with a sheet for a parachute. He was forbidden by his mother to ever play with my son again after she saw him come streaking by her window while she was washing dishes......

No, he wasn't hurt. 
Your son or the other kid? 

Neither. That was some of his milder stunts. When he was about 14 He set a fire in the burn barrel one Sunday during one of the Masses at chuch next door. He decided to put a blower on it to make it burn faster.
Monsignor stopped mass to come outside to see as the flames could be seen through the stained glass. It looked like a jet engine and sounded like one too. Not only did he get a tongue lashing, but so did his father and I.   
  Monkey Devil! Boys will be boys. I can't believe the Father would stop Mass though. I hope CC will tell us his little bad boy antics tomorrow.  As long as they are G rated, but somehow I doubt they will be.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2002 on: October 15, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »

FANNYYYYYYYY I did what you said. The maintenance guy was outside when I got home so I asked him if anyone has complained about bees in the apartment. He said no, but then he had a puzzled look on his face. He asked which apartment I am in and he said that the guy underneath me asked him about bees. He said usually he doesn't understand what all the guy is saying, so he kind of ignored it. I told the guy about hearing critters in the ceiling, he looked up at my balcony and had this OMG look on his face. I looked up and from about two feet down from the point of the roof and about four feet across was a solid black moving mass He got on the phone right then, called the girl to get the exterminators out either tomorrow or Monday.

Then I asked if the exterminator would go into my closet, because if so, I need to make it presentable.  Too many boxes of books and Christmas lights.  Monkey Devil!

I am so glad you said something about the bees! I hope they are not killer bees!!
I hope they are not related to Muffy Bee.

Now, did you remember to tell him about your oven? I can't cook without an oven. And don't forget the spatula. And with bees flying around, you might pick up a fly swatter. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2003 on: October 15, 2009, 07:18:49 PM »

Well, one of my sons talked the boy down the street to jump off the second floor roof of his house with a sheet for a parachute. He was forbidden by his mother to ever play with my son again after she saw him come streaking by her window while she was washing dishes......

No, he wasn't hurt. 

Neither. That was some of his milder stunts. When he was about 14 He set a fire in the burn barrel one Sunday during one of the Masses at chuch next door. He decided to put a blower on it to make it burn faster.
Monsignor stopped mass to come outside to see as the flames could be seen through the stained glass. It looked like a jet engine and sounded like one too. Not only did he get a tongue lashing, but so did his father and I.   
  Monkey Devil! Boys will be boys. I can't believe the Father would stop Mass though. I hope CC will tell us his little bad boy antics tomorrow.  As long as they are G rated, but somehow I doubt they will be.  Monkey Devil!

Trust me, it was bad enough to stop Mass. He was thinking about telling the congregation to run! Or at least that was one of the things he was yelling at us! 

It is not a myth that  girls are much easier to raise than boys. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2004 on: October 15, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

I am so glad you said something about the bees! I hope they are not killer bees!!
I hope they are not related to Muffy Bee.

Now, did you remember to tell him about your oven? I can't cook without an oven. And don't forget the spatula. And with bees flying around, you might pick up a fly swatter. 
  After seeing the bees up there I forgot all about the oven. I have a spatula, I need to go put it in the dishwasher since I used it last night and just rinsed it but was lazy and didn't throw it in the dishwasher. I hope they aren't related to Muffy either. I wish I could find the cord to my camera and I would take a picture. I don't think my cell phone can get a good picture. I will see what I can do though. It is really creepy. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2005 on: October 15, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »

No, he wasn't hurt. 

Trust me, it was bad enough to stop Mass. He was thinking about telling the congregation to run! Or at least that was one of the things he was yelling at us! 

I'm sure it wasn't bad enough to stop Mass. If there were a fire outside at either of the three parishes I attend, we wouldn't know because they don't have any stained glass windows. Two have NO windows at all. I hate the way they build new churches down here now. I guess it has to do with reducing the A/C bills if there are no windows.

My brother and cousin took a can of WD40, sprayed the stuff lit it with a match just to pretend it was a dragon. 

That was back in the day you could use a wooden spoon on a kids butt. My aunt whooped them to high heaven.  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2006 on: October 15, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »

WE just got a doc dump!!!!!!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2007 on: October 15, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »

::monkeylaugh:: I dunno fanny bet my moms got some killer stories bout me...and her self for that matter, we are a rather entertaining bunch! Haha oh boy add my uncles in whewy!

U should hear about the time we fed my much hated cuzin some mineral oil, and laughed at him for 3 days ::monkeylaugh:: ohhhh good times

JSM glad ur getting ur bee and rodent problem solved... U might need to get a hokey stick for fanny too if it was a "big black mass" ::monkeyeek::
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2008 on: October 15, 2009, 07:40:08 PM »

No, he wasn't hurt. 

I'm sure it wasn't bad enough to stop Mass. If there were a fire outside at either of the three parishes I attend, we wouldn't know because they don't have any stained glass windows. Two have NO windows at all. I hate the way they build new churches down here now. I guess it has to do with reducing the A/C bills if there are no windows.

My brother and cousin took a can of WD40, sprayed the stuff lit it with a match just to pretend it was a dragon. 

That was back in the day you could use a wooden spoon on a kids butt. My aunt whooped them to high heaven.  Monkey Devil!

Trust me when I say it was bad enough to stop Mass. 

Go get the Docs!! We're gonna burn the midnight oil tonight!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2009 on: October 15, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

::monkeylaugh:: I dunno fanny bet my moms got some killer stories bout me...and her self for that matter, we are a rather entertaining bunch! Haha oh boy add my uncles in whewy!

U should hear about the time we fed my much hated cuzin some mineral oil, and laughed at him for 3 days ::monkeylaugh:: ohhhh good times

JSM glad ur getting ur bee and rodent problem solved... U might need to get a hokey stick for fanny too if it was a "big black mass" ::monkeyeek::
  Monkey Devil! Sounds like my mom's family back in the day.

No rodents  , just evil bees that have evidently have invaded my roof and dropping dead in my apartment. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2010 on: October 15, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »

No, he wasn't hurt. 

Trust me when I say it was bad enough to stop Mass. 

Go get the Docs!! We're gonna burn the midnight oil tonight!
DANG Fanny it was that bad? Sounds like Detroit when they won the World Series.  No offense to Tevye or No Rose or any other Michigan monkey. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2011 on: October 15, 2009, 08:54:01 PM »

WOW CC called it, stupid kid. I hope someone is going to pay for LE, and not the taxpayers of that county. 

Anyway, glad he is okay.
I agree JSM, I'm glad he is okay, but the family should pay for their out of control children 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2012 on: October 15, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »

Glad you will have your bee problem under control, we had a massive bee hive once, it was frightening 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2013 on: October 15, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Monkey Devil!   I love hearing boy stories.  I raised 3, plus part-time raised a stepson, no girls.  I was so out-numbered !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2014 on: October 15, 2009, 11:16:09 PM »

Wow I came in late and see docs have been released - holy cats it is going to be a late night - I am going to head over to read.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2015 on: October 16, 2009, 02:15:44 AM »

The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6EkJRy3gIS4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6EkJRy3gIS4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2016 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:45 AM »

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Midnight Special
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DksGi7B5BdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DksGi7B5BdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2017 on: October 16, 2009, 02:35:31 AM »

Cotton Fields, Creedence Clearwater Revival
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dS4OxoebcSQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dS4OxoebcSQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2018 on: October 16, 2009, 02:46:04 AM »

Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around... Comes Around   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8PchFpMfM&feature=related

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2019 on: October 16, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.