March 28, 2024, 12:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 544947 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2080 on: October 16, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »

Where did Tevye go?I hope she is going to court with us.   
Sorry, Trimm, I was on the phone with the docs during most of it. I'm having to sorta fight for chemo time....they can't give me an exact date for the start of it. And, I wanted it on Thursdays, so that I'm all recovered for the following Weds class. Well, the doc isn't there on Thursdays, so Fridays it will be. Just as long as it's not the Fri after Thanksgiving!!!

Oh, and I did hang out in Caylee's thread for awhile, Northern Rose posted a hilarious pic of Andrea (I'm a Trogladyte,Dammit!) Lyons, Crzy Ant and a beagle...the beagle looks the best!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2081 on: October 16, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »

Gotta walk the dogs,and try to wake up.   
Be back shortly.
Marinade Dave is gonna post on his blog.He was in court.He talked to the judge.Could be interesting.NorthernRose has been posting his comments.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2082 on: October 16, 2009, 01:20:17 PM »

Sorry, Trimm, I was on the phone with the docs during most of it. I'm having to sorta fight for chemo time....they can't give me an exact date for the start of it. And, I wanted it on Thursdays, so that I'm all recovered for the following Weds class. Well, the doc isn't there on Thursdays, so Fridays it will be. Just as long as it's not the Fri after Thanksgiving!!!

Oh, and I did hang out in Caylee's thread for awhile, Northern Rose posted a hilarious pic of Andrea (I'm a Trogladyte,Dammit!) Lyons, Crzy Ant and a beagle...the beagle looks the best!

I hope it isn't the Friday after Thanksgiving either - how many sessions will you have and how often?
2 hrs every 3 weeks for 6 treatments. That's not a lot....I'm telling myself it's not big deal, and not dwelling on the "wow! it must be pretty strong if it has to be so spread out" stuff. We need a bald smiley!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2083 on: October 16, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »

Tevye,  an angelic monkey I just asked my friend that had chemo on Fridays and she said she was back to feeling better on Wednesday. She said you would be mainly tired, but should be good to go on Wednesday. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2084 on: October 16, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »

Tevye,  an angelic monkey I just asked my friend that had chemo on Fridays and she said she was back to feeling better on Wednesday. She said you would be mainly tired, but should be good to go on Wednesday. 
JSM, you are such a sweetie! Even from thousands of miles away, you're lookin' out for me. Thanks! an angelic monkey
Tired I can deal with. It's the nausea I'm worried about, I hate to ...uh..you know.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2085 on: October 16, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »

CAPPY just called by phone. Her internet went out right after her last post on the Caylee thread and she is fit to be tied. I filled her in as best as I could. She has to go to therapy, so hopefully by the time she gets home, it will be fixed.  I guess a little prayer wouldn't hurt. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2086 on: October 16, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »

JSM, you are such a sweetie! Even from thousands of miles away, you're lookin' out for me. Thanks! an angelic monkey
Tired I can deal with. It's the nausea I'm worried about, I hate to ...uh..you know.

..hurl chunks?  projectile vomit?       

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2087 on: October 16, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »

I'm sorry you have to fight for chemo time Tevye  an angelic monkey I'm sure it will all work out, I will pray that it does.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2088 on: October 16, 2009, 01:49:32 PM »

Today is my Friday with my daughters  -  lunch and visiting the grandparents....

Then tomorrow off to visit my little granddaughter.....   Hope you all have a nice weekend!      an angelic monkey
You have a wonderful day and weekend  an angelic monkey  Just am on three medications, one is very strong, and all I can do is take it and see what happens, other than that, I just keep going.
NoRose, since your "yes and no" answer was so ambiguous, I'll take that as the doc said:
"Yes, we'll try some new meds. Yes, your family can drive you insane. Yes, because you last name is NOT Anthony, it is still against the law to hurt them. No, you may not lock hubby in the closet and send Dad on a bus trip to Hawaii".

Am I close? I sure hope so!
Yes, to continue with two of the meds, I'm currently one. And yes, we are going to put you on another strong one, and you will have to get blood work done quite often, to make sure the liver, and who knows what else doesn't get damaged from the medication.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2089 on: October 16, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »

Yep lookin out you. They can give you anti nausea drugs, tell them you want the WORKS, seriously if you don't ask for them they won't give them to you. Nip it in the bud so to speak.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2090 on: October 16, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »

CAPPY just called by phone. Her internet went out right after her last post on the Caylee thread and she is fit to be tied. I filled her in as best as I could. She has to go to therapy, so hopefully by the time she gets home, it will be fixed.  I guess a little prayer wouldn't hurt. 
THanks Fanny. Hope she gets it fixed and comes back raring today.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2091 on: October 16, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »

your hairy face is making me want to hurl chunks CC. GO SHAVE YOUR BEASTLY BEARD, Please 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2092 on: October 16, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »

Today is my Friday with my daughters  -  lunch and visiting the grandparents....

Then tomorrow off to visit my little granddaughter.....   Hope you all have a nice weekend!      an angelic monkey
You have a wonderful day and weekend  an angelic monkey  Just am on three medications, one is very strong, and all I can do is take it and see what happens, other than that, I just keep going.
NoRose, since your "yes and no" answer was so ambiguous, I'll take that as the doc said:
"Yes, we'll try some new meds. Yes, your family can drive you insane. Yes, because you last name is NOT Anthony, it is still against the law to hurt them. No, you may not lock hubby in the closet and send Dad on a bus trip to Hawaii".

Am I close? I sure hope so!
Yes, to continue with two of the meds, I'm currently one. And yes, we are going to put you on another strong one, and you will have to get blood work done quite often, to make sure the liver, and who knows what else doesn't get damaged from the medication.
I hope the new meds work No Rose.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2093 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

Press Conference on Balloon Boy Hoax on FoxNews website

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2094 on: October 16, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »

I hope it isn't the Friday after Thanksgiving either - how many sessions will you have and how often?
2 hrs every 3 weeks for 6 treatments. That's not a lot....I'm telling myself it's not big deal, and not dwelling on the "wow! it must be pretty strong if it has to be so spread out" stuff. We need a bald smiley!

Don't even think about that strength factor - it is strong medicine anyway and it is going to send your cancer packing!!!! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2095 on: October 16, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

Oh that would have really made me mad if that happened - of course it goes out at a time you really really need it!!!!  I will say a prayer for Capp

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2096 on: October 16, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »

Can i go home yet?????
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2097 on: October 16, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

your hairy face is making me want to hurl chunks CC. GO SHAVE YOUR BEASTLY BEARD, Please 

Done

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2098 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »

Can i go home yet?????

Yes you may - would you like me to write you a note?     Happy Friday Carrie.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2099 on: October 16, 2009, 02:18:51 PM »

Done
JSM!! YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.