April 18, 2024, 04:46:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 546615 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2100 on: October 16, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »

CC I just saw you in Caylee's thread. Thank you for changing clothes and shaving. I snorted diet coke out of my nose.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2101 on: October 16, 2009, 02:22:32 PM »

Can i go home yet?????

Yes you may - would you like me to write you a note?     Happy Friday Carrie.

and thank you! a happy friday to you too!

I am just not feeling it today
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2102 on: October 16, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »

Where did Tevye go?I hope she is going to court with us.   
Sorry, Trimm, I was on the phone with the docs during most of it. I'm having to sorta fight for chemo time....they can't give me an exact date for the start of it. And, I wanted it on Thursdays, so that I'm all recovered for the following Weds class. Well, the doc isn't there on Thursdays, so Fridays it will be. Just as long as it's not the Fri after Thanksgiving!!!

Oh, and I did hang out in Caylee's thread for awhile, Northern Rose posted a hilarious pic of Andrea (I'm a Trogladyte,Dammit!) Lyons, Crzy Ant and a beagle...the beagle looks the best!
Tevye,  an angelic monkey I just asked my friend that had chemo on Fridays and she said she was back to feeling better on Wednesday. She said you would be mainly tired, but should be good to go on Wednesday. 
JSM, you are such a sweetie! Even from thousands of miles away, you're lookin' out for me. Thanks! an angelic monkey
Tired I can deal with. It's the nausea I'm worried about, I hate to ...uh..you know.

..hurl chunks?  projectile vomit?       
your hairy face is making me want to hurl chunks CC. GO SHAVE YOUR BEASTLY BEARD, Please 

Done
  You kill me CC. You look marvelous.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2103 on: October 16, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »

Sorry, Trimm, I was on the phone with the docs during most of it. I'm having to sorta fight for chemo time....they can't give me an exact date for the start of it. And, I wanted it on Thursdays, so that I'm all recovered for the following Weds class. Well, the doc isn't there on Thursdays, so Fridays it will be. Just as long as it's not the Fri after Thanksgiving!!!

Oh, and I did hang out in Caylee's thread for awhile, Northern Rose posted a hilarious pic of Andrea (I'm a Trogladyte,Dammit!) Lyons, Crzy Ant and a beagle...the beagle looks the best!
Tevye,  an angelic monkey I just asked my friend that had chemo on Fridays and she said she was back to feeling better on Wednesday. She said you would be mainly tired, but should be good to go on Wednesday. 
JSM, you are such a sweetie! Even from thousands of miles away, you're lookin' out for me. Thanks! an angelic monkey
Tired I can deal with. It's the nausea I'm worried about, I hate to ...uh..you know.

your hairy face is making me want to hurl chunks CC. GO SHAVE YOUR BEASTLY BEARD, Please 

Done

LMAO and I need it today - Caylee's case is getting to me - it doesn't very often but today it is!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2104 on: October 16, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »

Done
JSM!! YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!! 

I know Fanny. But I would rather see a fake D*lce, than a John Lennon all hairy, dirty and looking like he needs to be flea dipped. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2105 on: October 16, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

Can i go home yet?????

Me either Carrie and I don't know why - I love Friday's but today is dragging and I want to be home in the comforts of my own home then maybe I will start feelin it. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2106 on: October 16, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »

Yep lookin out you. They can give you anti nausea drugs, tell them you want the WORKS, seriously if you don't ask for them they won't give them to you. Nip it in the bud so to speak.  an angelic monkey

I agree.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2107 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Can i go home yet?????

It happens to me after we get documents or have court.Hav e a beer or three and it will help.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2108 on: October 16, 2009, 02:33:14 PM »

CC I just saw you in Caylee's thread. Thank you for changing clothes and shaving. I snorted diet coke out of my nose.  Monkey Devil!

Sea Searcher asked him if he was having triplets.   

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2109 on: October 16, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »

Yep lookin out you. They can give you anti nausea drugs, tell them you want the WORKS, seriously if you don't ask for them they won't give them to you. Nip it in the bud so to speak.  an angelic monkey

Oh, don't worry, I'm gonna be all about "gimmee drugs!".
Got the surgery sched., it's 2 pm on Monday, home on Tuesday, druggy posting from the hosp on Monday nite! woo hoo Sad

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2110 on: October 16, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »

I wonder if CC is wearing JimmyChoo shoes? (see, I don't even know how to spell it!)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: October 16, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2112 on: October 16, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »

Got the surgery sched., it's 2 pm on Monday, home on Tuesday, druggy posting from the hosp on Monday nite! woo hoo Sad

We'll be rockin' right here Monday afternoon, and will be waiting for you druggy posting. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2113 on: October 16, 2009, 02:43:07 PM »

Cracks me up 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2114 on: October 16, 2009, 02:44:41 PM »

We'll be rockin' right here Monday afternoon, and will be waiting for you druggy posting. 

Yes we will!!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2115 on: October 16, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »

Tevye, are you getting a mediport put in? Just being nosy. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2116 on: October 16, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »

I wonder if CC is wearing JimmyChoo shoes? (see, I don't even know how to spell it!)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2117 on: October 16, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »

Tevye, are you getting a mediport put in? Just being nosy. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey
Not that I know of. If it's one more thing that sticks out of my body and is a possible infection site, I don't want it!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2118 on: October 16, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »

And I will be drinky posting for you when I get home. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2119 on: October 16, 2009, 02:57:05 PM »

Not that I know of. If it's one more thing that sticks out of my body and is a possible infection site, I don't want it!
It can be either in or out. It is just an easier way to get the chemo into your system instead of having to access your veins for the IV.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.