April 26, 2024, 01:36:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 547413 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2640 on: October 18, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »

Hi JSM, sorry it has taken me so long to stop in...was out of comission for a couple of months and just now getting caught up.
I will send happy thoughts for Tevye, you don't want me to try to post music lol. Would probably shut SM down.

I don't know how to post music at all, but she knows I will be hear thinking about her. I don't even have a clue how to post a picture 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2641 on: October 18, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »

Hi JSM, sorry it has taken me so long to stop in...was out of comission for a couple of months and just now getting caught up.
I will send happy thoughts for Tevye, you don't want me to try to post music lol. Would probably shut SM down.

I am glad you have stopped in Darla, I am not good at music posting either. I love old old old music, so it wouldn't be Rock and Roll for Tevye. Please keep posting here. I am sorry you have been out of commision. I hope everything is well with you. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2642 on: October 18, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »

NRCG are you feeling any better with the new meds?
Thanks for asking Darla. I took one this morning, I waited because the irritable bowel pill he gave me made me so sick. So I took one at 9 this morning, all it caused was stomach cramps, shortness of breath, tiredness and violent feelings. This happened once before with another med, so obviously I know that I can't take it anymore, I'm afraid. So I will continue with the two pills I've been on for sometime, take the irritable bowel pill that I have taken for years, and when I see the doctor in a couple weeks I will let him know that I need something else. Hope you are doing fine this Sunday evening.  an angelic monkey
No Rose I am sorry to hear the pill made you sick, keep taking your other meds. I think once your dad goes home, everything will fall into place.

I never thought that exercise could help, but when I was going through my MAJOR depression, I ran with Josef. It helped a bunch until my doctor told me that I would never walk again if I kept jogging. I hated running, but it kept me from going mad in the head.

I know you like to clean house so that is a way to use your energy up. I wish I had that energy. I really think once your family settles down, you will be fine. I still worry and pray for you. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2643 on: October 18, 2009, 08:41:19 PM »

Hi everyone, sorry I've been drive by posting today, been busy! How's it goin
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2644 on: October 18, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

Thanks for asking Darla. I took one this morning, I waited because the irritable bowel pill he gave me made me so sick. So I took one at 9 this morning, all it caused was stomach cramps, shortness of breath, tiredness and violent feelings. This happened once before with another med, so obviously I know that I can't take it anymore, I'm afraid. So I will continue with the two pills I've been on for sometime, take the irritable bowel pill that I have taken for years, and when I see the doctor in a couple weeks I will let him know that I need something else. Hope you are doing fine this Sunday evening.  an angelic monkey
No Rose I am sorry to hear the pill made you sick, keep taking your other meds. I think once your dad goes home, everything will fall into place.

I never thought that exercise could help, but when I was going through my MAJOR depression, I ran with Josef. It helped a bunch until my doctor told me that I would never walk again if I kept jogging. I hated running, but it kept me from going mad in the head.

I know you like to clean house so that is a way to use your energy up. I wish I had that energy. I really think once your family settles down, you will be fine. I still worry and pray for you. JSM
Jogging, that is what happened to my husband's knees, he screwed them up  That's a shame that that happened to you, but a nice walk I think does just as well. Thank-you, yes I have to stop taking those and will continue with they old ones, no way am I staying on something that makes me feel violent, I know what I can, and can't take. I agree, things will get back to normal somewhat, I hardly talked to anyone today, and now he is mad, if I would have talked I would have said somethings that would not have been good. Better to shut up.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2645 on: October 18, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

TEVYE, Starting you off with Led Zepplin in the Orchestral variety. Not a  video, but I have posted a picture of Robert Plant I took when I went to the concert in London. I hated Led Zepplin until I saw them in person.

This is from the big screen, not up close. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsD8f-N8gzg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vsD8f-N8gzg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2646 on: October 18, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

Jogging, that is what happened to my husband's knees, he screwed them up  That's a shame that that happened to you, but a nice walk I think does just as well. Thank-you, yes I have to stop taking those and will continue with they old ones, no way am I staying on something that makes me feel violent, I know what I can, and can't take. I agree, things will get back to normal somewhat, I hardly talked to anyone today, and now he is mad, if I would have talked I would have said somethings that would not have been good. Better to shut up.
  an angelic monkey I was never a jogger or a runner. Even playing sports, I never would run. (boobs got in the way), but during that time in my life I had to do something or I would have put a gun to my head. I was so depressed. I got down to 3 miles in 40 minutes, not bad for a two pack a day smoker. I finally quit because it was killing my knees and my brother would drive by and ask if he needed to put Orca (Josef) in the truck and take him home.

I wish back then I had monkeys I could talk to about how depressed I was, but fortunately I had Josef and my nephew and my best friend that kept me from doing something stupid.

What I am trying to inarticulately say, is I feel your pain every day and that is why I worry about you.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2647 on: October 18, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

Nite Monkeys.  I have been yapping too much tonight. I wish you all well and have good dreams.

JSM sometimes talks too much. Sleep well. JSM

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2648 on: October 18, 2009, 09:35:30 PM »

Night JSM, I dnt think u talk to much! Sleep well, an Josef too!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2649 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

Been a little sick today. Just peeking in for a moment to say hi to all the monkeys! Hi!

Hi QM.  Hope you're feeling better soon.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2650 on: October 18, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

HI TEVYE, JSM said a special prayer for you today. Sorry, I couldn't light a candle for you today, I was running late and didn't get any cash  . I am hoping to get to Mass tomorrow to light a candle for you.  
Thanks JSM, I'm sure the prayer was good enough. You know we can't buy our way into heaven (well, unless your name is Kennedy). I really appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers, I'm getting a little scared so will prolly go to bed early tonight. an angelic monkey

You'll be fine, Tevye.   We'll be here for you.    Sending prayers.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2651 on: October 18, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »

I am sorry if I seem rude or out of place, I am gethering that you have cancer tevye, and something pretty major is going on tmrw I believe, what is it? If I may ask. If you don't want to tell me I totally understand! Sorry if I'm impeding or bringing up a sore subject
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2652 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »

Jesse shouldn't have been on that show, he is a witness for the State and that doesn't look good, besides he is obsessed with Casey. The kid I thought was one of Joys, but it could have been the girl Holly's kid. One of the few friends the Anthonys have. That was creepy, that house is creepy, everything that surrounds them is creepy.  At least one of the creeps is in jail.

You're funny, NoRose.   I agree, though.

BTW - I hope you can get your meds straightened out soon.  I know how that is.... been there and done that.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2653 on: October 18, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »

I am sorry if I seem rude or out of place, I am gethering that you have cancer tevye, and something pretty major is going on tmrw I believe, what is it? If I may ask. If you don't want to tell me I totally understand! Sorry if I'm impeding or bringing up a sore subject

Hi SC.   Since she has posted about it on the JSM thread, I'm sure Tevye wouldn't mind you knowing that she is having surgery tomorrow.    We'll be praying and posting songs for her tomorrow - to help her get thru it.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2654 on: October 18, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

I don't know how to post music at all, but she knows I will be hear thinking about her. I don't even have a clue how to post a picture 

I don't know how to post music either - and the only rock&roll I know was from the 60's which I doubt sincerely she'd want to hear     

.... but wanted to say I'm sending prayers for Tevye also. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2655 on: October 18, 2009, 10:21:30 PM »

Hi sassy!!!

Thanks, what kind of surgery?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #2656 on: October 18, 2009, 10:34:04 PM »

NRCG ask your Doctor to increase the one med just one step up and see if that helps. The one we talked about. I had to step mine up 3 times to get the right dose. And it is working wonders for me. And if you really like to clean for therapy hop on a plane to S.C. anytime you want to clean, You will have to let me tell you what I did for therapy this summer before I had my heart attack. lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2657 on: October 18, 2009, 10:34:16 PM »

Oh, Carrie, it's not rude to ask. I have breast cancer, had a lumpectomy and lymph node-ectomy in Sept....they didn't get it all, so tomorrow I'm having a mastectomy. Of course, all the monkeys are praying for me, which is AWESOME! But me, being the irreverant Catholic brat that I am, have also requested rock n roll parties for when I'm in surgery. It started with me sending a letter to my nieces and nephews, to explain what was going on. I didn't want to scare them, so I made it funny. I told them not to be scared, I was doing that well by myself. I told them if they prayed, that would be good. And if they didn't pray, I was gonna tell Gramma, and THEN they could be scared. Then I told them that they have to play their favorite music during my operations, and THEY HAVE TO PLAY IT REALLY LOUD! I had to give them something to do to make them feel like they had a little control, instead of a lot of fear.

Whew! so, that's a head's up to you! Tomorrow, there will be a rock n roll party here (although I like all kinds of music...rock n roll is just more fun than Mozart or "Swan Lake"!) which the monks do for me. Then, tomorrow night, look for lots of drugged up posts from me, as I'll be in hospital (against my will!)

I have chosen to deal with the cancer very matter of factly, sort of a "Ok, first we do this, then we do that" way. Also, I have a sick sense of humour that's managed to get me thru a lot, so I depend on that heavily. As a matter of fact, I've started writing a new Christmas song, it's sung to the tune of "I'll Be Home For Christmas", only my words are "I'll be bald for Christmas"....as by then, I'll be doing chemo and probably bald!!
(oh, and I like pink, but not because of cancer. Because after two sons and two grandsons, we finally got a granddaughter and I discovered I liked pink all along...just could never use it! It's why I always use the pink pom pom cheerleader)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2658 on: October 18, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »

I don't know how to post music either - and the only rock&roll I know was from the 60's which I doubt sincerely she'd want to hear     

.... but wanted to say I'm sending prayers for Tevye also. 

Oh, Bud's Girl, I love stuff from the 60's! Beatles, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Procul Haarem, Tommy James and the Shondells, the Cowsills....I love it all! (I am kinda old) Smile

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #2659 on: October 18, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »

Oh Tevye....you are going to be just fine. Attitude is one of the best medicines and humor. My aunt has had both of her breast removed. Prayers and hugs to you!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.