April 18, 2024, 06:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 546619 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3300 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

My surgery is at 11:45 Central.
I am planning on getting the heck out of there as soon as I can.

You know we will all be thinking about you, and I can't blame you for wanting to get out as soon as possible  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3301 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Kat_Gram!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3302 on: October 19, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3303 on: October 19, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

I just got back from walking Josef, was talking to my "stalker" and our Indian neighbor and his wife (not the one that cooks smelly stuff). They are so sweet, invited me AND Josef into their apartment gave me all kinds of sweets and something called puffed rice and these little sugar ball things.

I really wasn't in the mood to chat, but they helped take my mind off things. And it was really nice to have neighbors that open their home. They had their Diwali (sp) celebration and showed me their little set up, candles, lights and stuff. It was really lovely. Kind of like being here with my monkey friends.

Anyways, I am rambling on and on. Just wanted to let KatGram and Tevye know they are in my prayers as are all my friends here.  an angelic monkey

O/T, had I have know Cindy and George were going on a cruise I would have made a bet on which one got thrown overboard. My bet would've been on George because he "knows a lot of things".

JSM - I know exactly what you are talking about when you say the "sugar ball things"  where I work we have some off shore people who work with us they are from India and they were at our office last week and they cooked up a TON of Indian food dishes and served them to us for lunch - it was unbelievable the amount of food - they had cooked for an entire day before.  Excellent food I might add - the rice dishes were so good.  I thanked them for the food and told them how good it was - they told me they toned down the spices by about 1/2 and let me tell ya it is a good thing because it was very very spicy. They did this to celebrate Diwali - it was very interesting because they made all these dishes and none contain meat because they don't eat meat.

For years now after a big meal event like Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas, we get together with out neighbours the day after to a have a potluck of leftovers.  It is always fabulous sharing all the special cooking and company and a great break from the kitchen.  We then split the leftovers of the leftovers which is really nice.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3304 on: October 19, 2009, 10:10:54 PM »

I just got back from walking Josef, was talking to my "stalker" and our Indian neighbor and his wife (not the one that cooks smelly stuff). They are so sweet, invited me AND Josef into their apartment gave me all kinds of sweets and something called puffed rice and these little sugar ball things.

I really wasn't in the mood to chat, but they helped take my mind off things. And it was really nice to have neighbors that open their home. They had their Diwali (sp) celebration and showed me their little set up, candles, lights and stuff. It was really lovely. Kind of like being here with my monkey friends.

Anyways, I am rambling on and on. Just wanted to let KatGram and Tevye know they are in my prayers as are all my friends here.  an angelic monkey

O/T, had I have know Cindy and George were going on a cruise I would have made a bet on which one got thrown overboard. My bet would've been on George because he "knows a lot of things".

JSM - I know exactly what you are talking about when you say the "sugar ball things"  where I work we have some off shore people who work with us they are from India and they were at our office last week and they cooked up a TON of Indian food dishes and served them to us for lunch - it was unbelievable the amount of food - they had cooked for an entire day before.  Excellent food I might add - the rice dishes were so good.  I thanked them for the food and told them how good it was - they told me they toned down the spices by about 1/2 and let me tell ya it is a good thing because it was very very spicy. They did this to celebrate Diwali - it was very interesting because they made all these dishes and none contain meat because they don't eat meat.
Mission, those sugar ball things are great as is the puffy rice. They said to eat them together for the sweet/salty taste. I have a boss that is Hindu, we talk about Diwali and stuff. I hope he had fun celebrating Diwali this year. He is in Vegas for a week.  Monkey Devil! I do love Tandoori chicken!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3305 on: October 19, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

I will be thinking about Kat and hoping you get home quickly and are feeling no pain  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3306 on: October 19, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

KatGram, you will do well and I am praying for you.    an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3307 on: October 19, 2009, 10:13:53 PM »

For years now after a big meal event like Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas, we get together with out neighbours the day after to a have a potluck of leftovers.  It is always fabulous sharing all the special cooking and company and a great break from the kitchen.  We then split the leftovers of the leftovers which is really nice.

What a great idea Northern Rose - I always like to try what others make for the holidays - every family has their signature dishes and it would be fun to try what others make.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3308 on: October 19, 2009, 10:14:59 PM »

I love leftovers, can I be your neighbor, please?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3309 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »

I missed Tevye. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3310 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

Anytime!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3311 on: October 19, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »

Mission, those sugar ball things are great as is the puffy rice. They said to eat them together for the sweet/salty taste. I have a boss that is Hindu, we talk about Diwali and stuff. I hope he had fun celebrating Diwali this year. He is in Vegas for a week.  Monkey Devil! I do love Tandoori chicken!

The sugar ball thingy's were really good and I love Tandoori Chicken too 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3312 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:35 PM »

What a great idea Northern Rose - I always like to try what others make for the holidays - every family has their signature dishes and it would be fun to try what others make.

Yes that is what I love about it.  We get to try old family recipes from other families and it would just not be the same anymore without the meal after the meal.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3313 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am going to bed. TEVYE and KATGRAM please know you are both in my prayers tonight.

Josef isn't acting right, so we are going to hit the bed.

Sleep well monkeys. Hugs and kisses JSM

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3314 on: October 19, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »

I missed Tevye. 

She prolly saw all the music and it wore her out just looking  She will be back. 

Tevye I am sure you aren't feeling the best but we all partied hearty for ya today and are slightly sore to from dancing all day - yikes. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3315 on: October 19, 2009, 10:22:06 PM »

Anytime!
  YAY!!, but I would freeze up there. Although I could play the curling with milk jugs. That would be fun because curling here costs like $600 to join the league.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3316 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »

The sugar ball thingy's were really good and I love Tandoori Chicken too 
  I may have to get me some Tandoori chicken. It's not like we don't have a Chaat house on every corner here. I like the cucumber sauce. Yummy.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3317 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:48 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am going to bed. TEVYE and KATGRAM please know you are both in my prayers tonight.

Night JSM.  I am not far behind you.  I have a huge grocery trip planned for tomorrow to restock.  I hate these big ones but always feel better when they are done.

I hope Josef is feeling better tonight.  Ryley got into something yesterday and had a bad tummy last night.  He had such toxic gas that we could not be in the room after he farted.  He always looked surprised when he let one rip and then my eyes would start watering.  We spent a huge part of last night outside looking for the Northern lights hoping he would gas out there but with no luck.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3318 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

Awww I hope Josef is ok - he may be having an off day.  You both get some good sleep.  Sweet dreams JSM 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3319 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

Good night JSM an Josef! Sweet dreams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.